dEVIL {h.s. au}

By InfiniteHStyles

"You know, most of us are just fallen angels, but some of us were just born in Hell," His deep voice utters... More

dEVIL
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
published

Chapter Twenty Four

46.9K 1.8K 3.4K
By InfiniteHStyles

"I don't know about this, Harry. I don't really like risk when it involves my life." I say once I click my seat belt in, and Harry starts the car, the feeling of his lips on mine still making me tingle.

"Well, you have no choice but to be with me." He murmurs, checking the road for cars before pulling on to it.

"Do you not understand how dangerous this is?" I raise my voice unintentionally.

"I do, Tabitha, but I also know that you're brave and strong."

"I could be the bravest person on the planet, and I still wouldn't like this." I huff, crossing my arms over my chest like a child, which earns me a chuckle from Harry.

"Why are you so nervous about going up against demons when you have one on your side?"

"Why are you on my side?" I ask with curiosity.

"I hated Zayn. Have you ever been in a class where you're smarter than the teacher?"

"Yeah, actually most of the time I-"

"Well, that's how I felt all the time." He cuts me off with an eye roll.

"So, you wanted to be king of Hell?" I sarcastically ask.

"I've thought about it."

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He glances at me, his brows furrowed together.

"I don't know. I guess I'm not used to all of this." I shrug and close my eyes, but immediately they shoot open in fear of having more tortuous banshee moments.

"What's wrong?" Harry's wide eyes meet mine.

"Nothing. I just don't want another experience like before."

"You need to sleep."

"No, I don't!"

"Tabitha, if you don't go to sleep, I will knock you out." He threatens, but the small smile on his face assures me that he's not serious.

"I'm serious. Those things are traumatizing!"

"Well, you need to get over that. This is what you are." He shrugs and looks back to the road.

I push myself into my seat and gaze out the window. This is what I am. I'm a freak who gets strangled without anyone being around. I get my grandmother caught up with demons that want me dead. This is what I am.

With a deep breath, I close my eyes and force them to stay shut. I see my grandmother tied to a chair, but this isn't something I'm being forced to see, which somehow makes it worse. In an attempt to make her go away, I will myself to see something else, something better.

Harry's face comes into my mind, though. This is definitely not something better, but I can handle him better than my grandmother being tortured.

His green eyes fill everything in my mind, and now I only see the deep green. I feel my shoulders relax with the soothing color, and my breathing becomes deeper.

Damn it. Of all the things that could comfort me, why does it have to be Harry's eye color?

I ignore the unfortunate coincidence and let myself drift deeper into the green filling my mind. Before I know it, I'm lost in his sea of green and unconscious.

"Come on, bitch, let's go." Harry's voice draws me from my peaceful slumber.

"Excuse me?" I groan, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were asleep." He laughs, and I open my eyes just to glare at him.

"So, when I'm asleep you call me all the names you wish you could while I'm awake?"

"Yeah, for example, sexy, baby, love, babe-"

"Stop!" I sigh, looking out the window to avoid Harry's gaze.

The sun is setting over the vast arrangement of trees. There's not a building in sight, or any slab of concrete, for that matter. Everything around me is the same green that I fell asleep to.

"Are these the woods?" I glance back at him, but the driver's seat is empty. With an exasperated sigh, I get out of the car, stepping in grass that reaches my ankles.

"Come on!" Harry yells a few feet ahead of me.

"What are we doing here?" I stand in place, refusing to move without answers.

"Assembling your army."

"My what?" I shout, but it feels small in the empty air.

"You thought we could take on an army alone?" He forces a loud laugh, "We need an army of our own."

"Great." I mumble under my breath and follow Harry into the darkness of the trees.

The air is cooler under the security of the hundreds of leaves. I look up at the green of the leaves, and then glance at Harry's eyes. It's like someone dropped some of the leaf's color in to his eyes. It's incredible.

We approach a clearing and Harry stops in the middle of it. He stretches out his arms and lifts his eyebrows at me, asking for my opinion.

"Are we camping here?" I ask, hesitantly.

"I don't see a hotel around here."

"I've never been camping." I murmur, thinking of how my father used to always promise he would take me but never did.

"Looks like you can have your first time with me!" He claps his hands together, "Take that however you want."

"Can we set the tent up now?" I don't bother giving him the joy of talking about my virginity that he so badly wants.

"Of course. I'll be right back." He holds up a finger, telling me to wait. I nod, turning around to inspect the area.

Other people must have camped here before because it's pretty clean. There aren't any pine cones or sticks lying around to interfere with the tent. I turn back around to further inspect the area, but Harry is already back, and the tent is set up.

"What the hell?" I gasp, running my hands along the large tent. It's deep red, ironically the color that I keep seeing around dead bodies.

"I think you forget that I'm a demon with powers." He crosses his arms and leans against the tent, but he falls onto it instead. I erupt with laughter, and he firmly points his middle finger at the sky for me.

"Wow, I can't imagine why I forget your a demon with powers!" I say once I've managed to stop laughing. He jumps up and quickly fixes the tent, going inside without a word to me.

I smile and follow him into the tent. When I walk inside, I'm completely shocked. It's like an apartment. I straighten my back now that the ceiling is much higher than I expected.

"Still want to laugh at me?" Harry calls out, and I follow his voice through the spacious living room into the kitchen just beyond it.

"Thank god you did this!" I smile, grateful for the fact that I won't be sleeping on the ground tonight.

"Don't thank god, thank me." He grins and grabs my hips, making my body tense.

"What are you doing?" I lower my voice like he's a child that has been caught stealing a cookie.

"Well, there's a demon right behind you, and I didn't want you to turn around, and be surprised or scared. It's nice to know you think I just want physical love." He digs his fingers into my bones before letting me go.

I roll my eyes at him, rubbing the sore skin of my hips, before turning around, but there is nobody behind me. I frown and walk back into the living room, and I see someone sitting on the couch.

"Hey there." The boy says, turning around to show me his black eyes before turning them chocolate brown. He runs a hand through his equally brown hair as he approaches me.

"So, you're wanting to be in my army?" I ask, not knowing what else to say, but it feels stupid.

"Yes. Are you shocked?"

"Why would I be shocked?" I glance back to find Harry, but he isn't in sight. Thanks for leaving me alone, Harry.

"That I'm this good looking." He grins, making his face light up, and I have to try really hard to not smile back. When he sees my face remain blank, his smile quickly drops.

"Sorry, it's just that there's already one overly confident demon in my life."

"Where is Harry?" He asks, looking behind me. Did he not see me glance back there two seconds ago?

"I'll tell you if you give me your name." I wager. He doesn't know that I also don't know where Harry is.

"Dylan." He says pushing past me into the kitchen.

Dylan. How human. I turn and follow him, but the kitchen is empty. This has to be some kind of prank. I roam down a hallway and push open a door, leading into a bedroom. There are two bunk beds with two dressers, but that's the only furniture.

I close the door and walk to the end of the hall. I have no choice but to turn right. There's a door at the end of the hall, and I quickly pad to it. When I push it open, my jaw nearly drops. There are multiple bowls of chocolates around the room along with candles that lit when I opened the door.

A king size bed with numerous blankets and pillows sits along the back wall. An oak dresser rests along the other wall, a mirror hanging above it. I walk towards the door opposite the dresser, and step inside a luxurious bathroom. The tub has candles around it, which also lit when the door opened.

"Do you like it?" Harry's voice says behind me, and I jump. Turning around, he's leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed in front of him.

"I love it!" I exclaim, looking around the bathroom once more, "Why did you do all this?"

"I just wanted you to be as comfortable as possible. I know being with me can make you uncomfortable sometimes." He looks at his feet and scratches the back of his neck.

"No, never." I rest my hands on his shoulders.

When he doesn't look at me, I move my hands to his cheeks and force him to meet my eyes. I stare into that beautiful green that soothed me in the car, and then I push my lips against his.

He quickly pulls away, frowning at me in confusion, and I smile at him, letting him know it's okay.

His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him, so our chests have no space between them. I quickly turn our kiss into something more fervent, forcing my tongue against his. He let's out a low moan at this, and my heart jumps into my throat.

I push him into the bedroom and onto the bed. He doesn't let me stand above him, though. He pulls me down onto the bed with him and positions himself above me. Without letting myself think, I pull his shirt over his head and throw it to the floor.

My eyes wander over his body, making heart pound into my inner thighs. Instinctively, my legs open, and he gets between them, pushing my legs further apart with his. My hands move up and down his torso, while his rest on my breasts. With a groan, he sits me up and tugs my shirt off, then let's me fall back onto the bed.

"A bra?" He rolls his eyes and unclasps my bra, throwing it beside my shirt.

I tug his hair closer to me, bringing his lips back to mine. His hands hands travel down my body, feeling every inch of me. Each time his finger tips touch my skin, they leave a burning hole in their place.

He reaches my pants and unbuttons them without any trouble. I throw my head back, signaling for him to kiss my neck, and he obliges, sucking on every sensitive area. Without pulling his lips away from me, he pulls my pants and underwear off, leaving me utterly naked. My cheeks flush at the thought of me laying here naked.

I firmly push on his shoulders and force him onto his back. I straddle his waist, rythmyically rubbing against him as I slowly unbutton his pants.

"Holy hell. Don't tease me." He breathes, and I smirk. Now I finally have power over him.

I climb off the bed and pull off his remaining clothing. For a moment, we both stare at each other. We don't look at each other's boys, though; we look into the other's eyes. I break our stare and lay next to him.

He pushes between my legs, pushing them open wider with his own legs again. I let out a breath, trying to release my nerves. My heart is hammering against my chest so loudly that I fear Harry can hear it.

I wrap my legs around his back and close my eyes. This is happening, but I'm not scared or regretful. I trust Harry. He softly places his lips on mine.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispers in my ear, and I nod. If I speak, it'll give away my very shallow breathing.

Very slowly and gently, he thrusts inside of me. I gasp, feeling completely full. He immediately tenses up.

"Are you okay?" He breathes into my ear, and I nod again.

He kisses my cheek as he repeats his slow action of going inside of me. In and out with caution. My body quickly reacts to his, sensation sparking throughout me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders to stable myself.

Over and over, he fills me, making my body scream for more each time he pulls away. A pit in my stomach begins to form, building more and more with each of Harry's thrusts.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the universe." Harry's lips brush against my ear, and he sucks on my earlobe.

The sensation overtakes my body, and the pit in my stomach explodes, making me lose control. I let out a gasp, clutching onto Harry.

Suddenly, everything is different. My clothes are on. Harry is standing beside the bed, concern on his face.

"You're awake!" He sighs a breath of relief, but I feel the opposite of that.

~~~~~~

ayye guys. i wrote this on my phone in public so that was fun haha. if i made a story that was a harry story but not supernatural or anything would u guys read it? jw

i hope u enjoyed this and i hope @.bohemianns liked it cause this is dedicated to her idk i liked her comment a lot

pls vote for me in the watty awards they r on @.crisscrossdirection's page so yeah i am #9 in the supernatural/paranormal category

i loved hearing all ur bra sizes hahah so make sure to comment and vote i love u guys to pluto and back x 600

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 46
[Book 2 Completed]His past is behind him, but is it really? He thinks he's grounded, leveled with sanity. But he's ever so dead wrong. For a differen...
2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...
10.2M 278K 54
"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. || Editor: @lola7909 || Highest Rank #1...
177K 8.6K 14
Harry needed a place to live and was getting desperate. That was when he found an ad online with an odd solution. A guy named Louis was renting out h...