Since When Did I...? (A Jelsa...

Von Sparkling_Snowflakes

Elsa has just recently moved to Burgess from Arendelle. She goes to Burgess High School and she meets a guy n... Mehr

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 1: The New Girl (REISSUED)
Holy Cow! Author's Note!
HELP! Again. A/N
Chapter 2 (The REAL Deal): Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 3: JK! A/N I got ya! Just a little heads up!
Chapter 3: Drawing and Announcement
Chapter 4: The Art Book
A/N A VERY MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
A/N Really Important!

Chapter 2: What just happened? (Cont. From Ch. 1 REISSUED)

996 35 8
Von Sparkling_Snowflakes

JUST SAYING NOW I DO NOT OWN THE MAIN CHARACTERS. I CREATED MY OWN CHARACTERS AS WELL BUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE NOT OWNED BY ME!!! BY THE WAY I DO POVS! IF THE WORDS ARE IN ITALICS THAT USUALLY MEANS A THOUGHT. IF IT WERE OTHERWISE I WOULD CLARIFY BEFORE THE ITALICS. BTW THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION AND STORY SO PLEASE SHOW LOVE AND SUPPORT INSTEAD OF HATE! THANK YOU! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Elsa & Anna- Frozen

Jack Frost- Rise of the Guardians

Merida- Brave

Rapunzel & Flynn- Tangled

Hiccup- How to Train Your Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV

It was Jack's turn to audition. It was obvious he didn't want to sing the song he was given.

"Um, Mr. Watson, this is a girls' song." Jack told Mr. Watson. Snickers arose from the class.

"Oh! Sorry! Here!" Mr. Watson responds while handing him a new song.

"I'm still uncomfortable with this song." Jack says glumly.

"Well then, what song would you like to sing?" Mr. Watson says with a smile appearing on his face.

"One I choose." Jack replies annoyed.

"Well then, go ahead! Any song you want! When you're ready." Mr. Watson says while taking a seat.

Jack walks over to the piano and starts singing.

JACK

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ohoh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ohoh

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ohoh

(End of song)

Jack gets up from the piano and walks toward Mr. Watson, "So, what did you think?"

Mr. Watson gets up and starts clapping with tears in his eyes, "Bravissimo! Bravo! Wonderful job, Mr. Frost!" He starts walking over to Jack, "Class Jack will be our lead male in the musical for this year!" All the girls glare at me with looks that say, "You're dead, Elsa." which freaked me out a lot. Right at that second Jack looked at me and noticed me uncomfortably shift.

"Could I have Elsa's script and mine please?" Maybe it was my imagination, but his face looked panicked, like something bad was about to happen.

"Of course you can, Mr. Frost. Here's yours and here's Ms. Winters." He said while handing him the script.

"Thanks!" Jack said while running down the stairs. Mr. Watson gave him a weird look then carried on.

"So class, this is what we will do for the rest of class. You will pair up with a partner and write a play. It should be 15 minutes or more, but it must be below an hour. You are free to make it a mini musical, but that's up to you. This will be due next class so make sure you spend your time wisely." He said as Jack was getting to his seat.

Jack approached me and pulled something out of his pants pocket. He took a seat and handed it to me, "Here take these. They'll make sure nothing comes out of your hands until you take them off."

"What are these for?" I asked him with a very confused expression on my face.

"What do you mean 'What are these for'?! Didn't you see what you did with your hands?!" He asked me concerned.

"No I didn't see what I did." I replied truthfully.

Jack whispered, "Look down." I did what I was told. What I saw shocked me. My seat was covered in a thin layer of frost. I started panicking and put on the gloves quickly. "Calm down, Elsa. You'll only make it worse." Then Jack pulled me into a hug and started patting my back. He let go of me and looked at the seat. Amazingly, the frost was gone!

"How, how did you do that?" I stammered while looking around to make sure no one noticed.

"It wasn't me. It was you." He told me in awe.

"Are you pulling a prank on me, Frost?" I asked him with an annoyed tone.

"I wish, but no. I'll explain later. Come with me to my house and we'll talk. We can't just do it here though. Too dangerous for you. Okay?" He told me while holding my hands. He had a look of general concern on his face and I could tell he was dead serious and not faking the concern.

"Okay." I said after I had fully processed what he just said.

"So, since you're already coming to my house do you want to be partners for the assignment?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Definitely!" I reply as the bell rings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Snowflakes! I think that's what I'll call you guys: My Snowflakes. What do you think? Leave a comment down below on what you think of this name or suggestions for one! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave comments down below on how I'm doing, and what you want to see. I have a question for you guys! Do you think we should give Hiccup, Toothless as a dragon, or a dog? Tell me what you think in the comments and what we should do to Hiccup if he isn't a dragon tamer. Maybe he could be obsessed with dragons instead? I don't know. Tell me what you think in the comments below! If you read 'till the end, type this in the comments: LAUGH

Thanks all for reading! Sorry if this chapter's a little short! I have a ton of summer homework!

Yours Truly,

Snowflake

P.S. Please read The Big Five Games by @Starbucks-puppies! It's a spinoff of the Hunger Games but it has Elsa and Jack and a bunch of other people you would recognize! Please send her some love from me! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
63.4K 1.8K 22
Jack is a nerd Elsa is popular They are opposites *********************************************** Jack has never really been noticed by many people...
139K 6.9K 56
Elsa is the new school president and she decides to make the school to be on top of it's game and makes some changes to the rules. She is strict with...
62.2K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...