For Art (Trafalgar Law x Read...

Autorstwa ABAO14

Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLaw... Więcej

Erotic Sketches
Body Painting Part 1
Body Painting Part 2
Traces of Sanguine
Art of revenge
Different Perspectives
Game of colors
Red Ink
Love, war and art
Oil Pastels
History of Art
Aquarela
Painting the future
Erasing
Living Nature
Living Nature part 2
Anatomy Design
Arquitecture
Our Canvas
Torned Photographs / Body Painting Part 3
The day has finally arrived!
Meaning of colors: Green of hope
Red-orange of sexual desire
Black and White: the beginning of the end
Purple: Deeper Ambition
Yellow: Unexpected Joy
Blue: Female Wisdom
The lover's portrait
Sculpting
Creations (Bonus/Epilogue)

Concept Art

3.1K 102 59
Autorstwa ABAO14

You sat on the nearest empty table from McDonald with Bepo in your lap, strocking his fur, trying to keep him still as the excited puppy struggled to get off your grip and venture through the crowded mall.

Your phone, on the table, along with your purse, vibrated with a message from Nami 'Almost there. Where are you?'.

Forced to respond, you let go of Bepo, who immediately jumped down trailing circles between your chai rand the table's legs, soon stuck in one place due to having reached the maximum length of the leash.

Almost immediately did you see your friend walking towards you with someone else beside her, her presumed new lover, Ms Hancock...

"Hi (Y/N)-chan! Hi Bepo!" – Nami grinned saving the said pup from his own tangled mess and picking him up to hopelessly caress him.

Hancock glanced annoyed at her lover and the pup before turning back to you and greeting you as you greeted her back.

"Hope you don't mind I brought her..." – Nami set Bepo down unsure of your reaction.

"I'ts fine, actually, I could use more help." – You dry gulped at the memories – "But first, what's going on...?"

You pointed at the two sitting in front of you with curiosity.

The disconfort was evident, the two seemed to had not talked about the topic yet or be holding back. The two exchanged looks and Hancock decided to take the lead, placing her hand over her insecure lover's.

"We're trying." – She put it simply offering a small smile as the ginger blushed.

"I'm glad you decided to try things out." – You smiled contemplating the two.

The two nodded, holding firmly their hands together this time.

"What about you?" – Hancock gave you the word.

"Yeah, what's going on? Why the sudden need to see us?" – Nami backed her up – "It's not like you to ask for a last minute encounter, much less this time of the year. Christmas is tomorrow morning!"

"I know, I'm really sorry to bother you with my problems but I really need your help!" – You sighed, your muscles tensing up – "Besides last minute Christmas shopping, I need your help with something... I made a huge, horrible mistake..."

Your words leaving your lips slowly as the memories came back.

"Last week, during our 'Girl's night out', my drunk ass somehow... accepted an overseas job..." – With your eyes closed your could still tell the mortified look on their faces as the silence stabbed your fragile heart.

"(Y/N)!" – Nami yelled your name not even knowing how to scold you besides that.

"W-When will you start working?" – Hancock tried to get a grasp of reality while massaging her temples.

"January fifth." – You opened your eyes with tears threatning to fall from the corners.

"H-Have you told Law?!" – Nami whispered still fazed by the news.

"N-No. I can't... I don't have the courage..." – You admitted gripping your hands in fists on your lap.

"You have to!" – Nami responded quickly.

"But how?!" – Tears finally rolled down as you freed your emotions to the world – "How do you tell the man you l-love... the man you bought you a house to l-live t-together... that went against his own parents just t-to be with you... that y-you'll be leaving in just a few days..."

By the time you finished your friends too cried for you, both sad and lost on what to do...

After all that crying you decided to move on to the Christmas shopping, after all the world kept going despite everything... Nami and Hancock came with you to help you shopping for everyone, since this year was your debut in the kitchen, you were to receive your future parents in law, or your soon-to-be-ex-future-parents-in-law...

You ended up mostly buying useful things for everyone at the same store as the nice clothings and other articles were long gone.

Mr. And Ms. Trafalgar: a bunch of sex toys, all different and with wide variety and usages;

Bepo: a stuffed girlfriend and a cute santa costume;

Law: a seal onesie and a polar bear rain coat.

You knew Law wanted them for a very long time but he'd never admit it, instead he'd keep them hidden inside a box of cute animal treasures he hid in the talest drawer of the closet, thinking you'd never reach it...

Fool...

But for the sake of your man's pride you also bought him an expensive watch as a cover and in hopes it might ruin you so you could not go to your job. Sadly, it was still affordable...

As you shopped and talked to your friends you let some steam off, revealing you'd be working in some character's Concept Art for a new developing game for the same company Sabo worked, R.A.C. Which at least let you work freely as you wished, so you didn't have much to badmouth from the work or company itself.

Hancock also revealed some interesting info...

She told you Dragon himself had approached her when she was talking with Perona and Kaya, after looking at your work, wanting to know more about your previous creations. At the same time, Sabo had noticed his boss and father figure, greeting him.

Her, Perona, Kaya and Sabo recommended you exquisitely. So now you understood where all those 'recommendations' in the message came from.

Upon arriving home you saw the lights on, meaning Law had already come back from his last minute shopping spree. You took the gifts, well hidden in the bottom of the bags with layers of wrapping paper over them, and went inside with Bepo to greet your loving tsundere.

You found Law in the living room, from his voice, as he shouted desperatly, wrapped in Christmas lights and sparkly ribbons.

You giggled, making him notice you.

"Need a hand?" - You put the gifts aside as Bepo jumped on his owner and licked him playfully.

"Y-Yes, please..." - He blushed as you croushed down in front of him with your phone ready to snap a picture - "OI! (Y/N)! D-DON'T YOU D-DARE TAKE PICTURES OF ME LIKE THIS!"

Unlukily for him you took quite the amount...

"Great! Now we hav Christmas cards that we can say were lost in the mail insteand of the apology card!" - You got up and went upstairs to print the new cards, completly ignoring Law's yells.

The process was quick, you only needed to add a sentence and print enough for both your parents and your friends, who Law definitely would never send them to, but too bad you felt like it!

Soon you walked down the stairs to find your loving boyfriend and his 'sun' wrapped together.

"Aww!" - You went to take another picture but Law was quick to retort and blackmail you with embarrassing pictures of your own so you stopped and helped him.

After unwrapping your gorgeous boyfriend he showed you the Christmas tree he got, along with some decoration.

Together you spent the rest of the day and night putting the house perfectly like it should be, since Law's parents were true fans of Christmas decorations and would surely judge you based on your looks.

Once again, you felt pressured.

Thankfully, by the time you had to go to bed the only thing needed left were the food recipes, which to you were the hard part since Law's family didn't like bread or anything related to it!

That meant no cookies, gingerbread houses and people... also nothing too sugary, so cakes and deserts were not very welcomed...

Seriously, why not just go full vegetarian on Christmas? It doesn't sound that bad right?...

The next day was mainly culinary for both you and Law. He helped you decide what to make, since he knew his family's tastes better and in the end you were able to pull it through 'til your soon-to-be-ex-future-parents-in-law came.

At first you were surprised their clothes were very simple and confy. You guessed Christmas for them was ment to be spent inside with their family in the cosy warm.

When the time finally came for you to exchange presents at midninght, Mr. Trafalgar opened some champagne and served everyone, including Bepo but only a little bit!

There was a slight awkward moment when Ms. Trafalgar asked why your parents didn't come but you smiled brightly and told them they lived far away and that's why you lived alone before moving in with Law, but would surely visit them afterwards.

You continued passing the presents accordingly from who they were, so the person could give it personally to the other.

Law's parents reaction to your present was priceless! Never had you or Law seen the couple as speechless and as red before!

You took your phone and recorded everything.

In the end the couple laughed and you had to give your phone to Law as his parents gave you their present to you, so he could record you opening it.

It was a fairly big wrapped box, which you carefully opened to see a full watercolors professional set of three levels.

For the first time you jumped happily and hugged the coulpe, thanking them a million times. You knew this had been an expensive gift, nothing much for the doctors but it ment a lot for you.

Then, it was time for Bepo's presents. He mainly received clothes from everyone, from you the santa claus costume, Law the cute dark winter and rain set, and the couple's full house and drawer set for Bepo's many future outfits!

Fortunantely, Bepo loved the clothes, keeping the santa claus outfit for the night.

Then a silent moment arrived, all eyes fixed on Law as he got to one knee in front of you with a small box in his hands.

Your mouth opened wide as you gawked at him along with his parents.

"(Y/N)-ya... would you do me the honor...

of going outside?" - He smirked making you confused.

He then opened the box revieling a small car key, which you took still in daze.

He took your hand and guided you outside, his parents right behind you two, just as confused as you.

Once you stepped outside you saw blinding lights from a familiar car. Adjusting slowly to the constrast of the lights on the dark night, you saw two beings getting out of the car.

"OMG!" - You yelled and ran towards your parents pulling them into a hug.

Tears escaped from your eyes, feeling yourself overwhelmed. You turned back to your loving boyfriend and hugged him too, thanking him between kisses for buying your parents plane tickets to get here.

After you calmed down you noticed your parents talking to Law's parents in a very friendly way and smiled. You lved it, you loved it there and didn't wanna let go...

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! :)

I have more one or two chapters left and that's it, luckily one if I'm able to put everything how it should be, this one came out too big than expected so idk.

Thx for all the support <3

P.S. Would love to hear what you think is gonna happen to Perona, Zoro, Reader, Law... happy ending, bad ending?  Hit me with those theories ;)

Idk if you can understand ^^^ but basically Bepo is fat, he bends over, rips his suit in the butt and Law nosebleeds <3

GUESS WHO MAKES CHRISTMAS CHAPTERS IN AUGUST?! ME!!!!! XD

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 4.2K 51
Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in this book but they're pretty kinky too! :3 ...
22.7K 808 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
471 25 4
A familiar man finds himself in your strange land, so what do you do? Give him unrestricted access to the internet, hope for the best and pray he do...
11.6K 165 17
"there they are (y/n)-kun!" "who the fuck invited these losers?"