Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Propositions | Abara Hanbee

1.3K 26 14
By necr0misis

A/N: okayokay this is fluff I promise take it as an apology for my previous one shot because that was awful in so many ways. 

You leaned forwards, eyes narrowing, mouth slightly agape. You repeatedly tapped your space bar on your computer, playing the instant relentlessly as you tried to figure out what was wrong with just that part.

You leaned back with a frustrated sigh, checking in your drafts to see if everything was the same in there.

"What the hell..." You muttered under your breath as you looked through the numerous sheets of paper sitting on your desk. "What's wrong with the measure? It's not the piano, and the trombones are fine, and..." You kept talking like that while you looked through your stuff, the measure still playing on your computer, trying to find just what was wrong with the piece you were composing.

"Why'd I compose such a confusing piece? That's like overly complicated..." You sighed, taking out a few music sheets to keep working on it. You hated this part of composing with a passion, even if you loved composing as a job. It just took so much of your time, even if you were pretty free when it came to it, getting to work at home without a deadline and all...

The problem was when you started to compose, you couldn't stop since you were afraid you'd loose all concentration and inspiration. Sometimes, you'd be working for 72 hours at a time, only briefly stopping to bolt to the kitchen and return with a fruit or two and a very caffeinated drink. It wasn't healthy, you knew it, but old habits die hard, you suppose.

The only down side was not getting to see your boyfriend because of it. Usually, you'd meet up around lunch time to go out and spend time together, then you'd accompany him back to work and go out in town, only to get back once he finished work altogether and you'd walk him back home. You did that every day, save for times like this, which hadn't happened yet in the eighteen months the two of you were together. He must be getting worried sick... You're surprised he hadn't called you yet to check on you. Maybe you should give him a call soon... But that'd distract you from work, and you couldn't have that.

A loud knock on your apartment door made you jolt.

"I'll be there in a minute!" You yelled out, hoping who ever it was heard you.

Going back to the score you were creating, you face palmed. It appears the intruding sound awakened your ears. "Of fricking course, it's always the french horn." You groaned, changing the note to the correct one both on the computer and on your drafts, writing down a few other things in the process.

With that, you forced yourself to get up from the comfy desk chair, stumbling towards the front door, swinging it open with an annoyed expression on your face. Just when you discovered your problem and could move forwards...

"What is it?" You asked before you could register who was actually standing in front of you.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for coming over, I know you don't want to see me, but I swung by to tell you that I understand and respect your decision, (Y/N). I'm sorry I wasn't good enough." The tall man in front of you said, frowning. Oh, shit...

"Hanbee?" You asked the obvious. Apparently staying hauled up in your apartment made your brain dumb. "What are you- I'm not... What are you saying, of course you're good enough!" You said, pulling him into your home and closing the door once he was in. "What are you thinking?" You asked, slightly worried.

"Well, I... I noticed you weren't coming by the office anymore, and I assumed it was because you finally realised that you deserve better than me-"

"Abara, I could smack you right now." You sighed. Using his last name felt weird, you hadn't used it in a long time. Ever since he saved you from that ghoul, way back before the two of you were dating, actually... "I'm not breaking up with you, I'm just engrossed in work right now, is all. I love you, sweetheart."

"You're..." Hanbee paused to rethink things. "You've been working for 72 hours?" He asked, glancing at the clock near the entrance.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to avoid you." You said. "Actually, it's probably good that you stopped me, I think I need to eat an actual meal soon enough."

"You haven't eaten properly?" Hanbee gasped, looking at you as if you had grown two additional heads. "That's dangerous, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed. There he went, into hysterics again... 

Your boyfriend grabbed your hand, extending his unoccupied arm to grab the nearest coat, which happened to be the one containing your wallet and phone, dragging you towards the entrance. "We're going to get you some actual food." He said sternly. Wow, he could really get carried away when it came to your wellbeing... You nearly didn't recognize him.

"Er, are you saying fruits aren't actual food?" You asked, taking the coat he was dangling in front of your face and putting it on.

"How many fruits have you been eating per day?" Hanbee asked back, dragging you out of your apartment.

"Like three apples day." You shrugged.

"Three a d- Dear lord, aren't you hungry?" He exclaimed, looking back at you with a bewildered and worried expression. Yep, definitely not the same man.

"Water and caffeinated drinks help with the hunger, I just needed to get the score done with!" You explained, which made Hanbee frown once more.

"You could get sick and die from that, fasting isn't safe." He said, the grip he had on your hand tightening. "I don't want to lose you like that."

"I wasn't fasting, I was just too occupied!" You countered, squinting once the warm sunlight hit the face. Wow, you hadn't been out of the apartment building and on the streets of Tokyo in a good while... "I need to pay the bills some how."

"You shouldn't be working so many hours, it's really unhealthy." You really appreciated how much Hanbee cared. He's literally the best thing that happened in your life, considering he saved it. You couldn't ask for a better man. He's such boyfriend material.

As Hanbee kept going on and on about how your work hours weren't healthy, how your sleep schedule wasn't good enough, how basically everything was going to lead to your death, you simply nodded and listened, letting him rant and vent what ever he needed to let out.

Once he had stopped in front of a restaurant and shut up, you took the opportunity to speak up. "Thanks for caring, Hanbee. I appreciate it!"

Hanbee glances at you, tensing up at your words as the weight of his actions settled upon his shoulders. He seriously just did that. He invaded your home, scolded you for just doing your work, dragged you outside without asking and forced you to go out with him for lunch. Was there anyone worst than him on this planet? Probably not.

You noticed his suddenly silent but nervous behaviour and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Are you okay, Hanbee?" You quietly asked, squeezing his hand, which he quickly retracted once he realized he had been holding your hand without your consent, and in public, too.

"I'm so very sorry!" He exclaimed, bowing so low that he could feel the ligaments in the back of his knees stretching.

"Sorry for what?!" You said, accidentally mimicking his tone of voice. You weren't mad or upset, far from it, you were grateful that Hanbee had dragged you out. You were just slightly upset that he thinks so lowly of himself, since he's such a great guy.

"I shouldn't have forced you out of your home," He started, still bowing. "I understand that you're upset with me and I won't stop you from breaking it off right her-"

"Hanbee, listen up." You said, straightening him back up because it was really embarrassing  for both of you to have him bowing in front of you in public. "Everything you've done for me in the past eighteen months we've been together wasn't bad, or wrong, or awful, or any negative thing you could probably conjure up. I love that you're considerate and caring, but you think too lowly of yourself. You're an amazing guy, even subconsciously, you're trying your best to care for the people you love and you shouldn't be afraid of doing so. You have a strong sense of justice, so use it." You said, before quickly adding; "And I know it's irrelevant right now but you're also great with fashion I'm just putting it out there because you're amazing."

Hanbee could have literally cried right there and then. You thought so highly of him, you knew him so well, and he was so lucky to have someone like you in his life because he has no idea how he'd be right now without you.

"So you don't want to break things off?" He asked, still a bit afraid of your answer, even if you just technically told him to man up in your own, caring, beautiful way.

"I would never break up with you. I love you far too much for that, well I mean, if you want to break up I can't stop you, they say if you love something let it go, bu–"

Hanbee quickly shook his head. "I would never!" He quickly said, efficiently shutting you up and stopping you from ranting for god knows how long.

"Alright!" You answered, smiling and grabbing his hand. This time he simply returned the gesture by gently squeezing your hand. "Now shall we get some food? I have to admit I'm a bit hungry..."

"Of course." He answered, guiding you into the restaurant he had carefully picked out.

(And by picked out you meant the restaurant he had thoroughly investigated on the internet prior to make sure you wouldn't get food poisoning from it because Hanbee didn't want to be the reason you were sick. Heck, he didn't want you sick at all, reason or not.)

Once the two of you were seated, a comfortable silence fell over the two of you, which you used to think through the thing that you did have in mind for a few months now.

"Hey, Hanbee." You started, pushing down your nervousness. You had absolutely no idea how the male would react to this. Zero. Nada. Niet. This was an absolute wild card.

"Yes?" He curiously answered, noticing your nervousness. "What is it? You look worried..."

"Well, I really love you. You're the best thing that's happened to me, you know that?" You asked, stopping when the waiter had passed by with the two glasses of water you ordered, before leaving.

"I love you too, (Y/N). More than you can imagine, possibly." He answered, smiling at your confession. Why were you so nervous about that?  You had told him you loved him a few times by now... Were you not done?

"And, um... well, this is just an idea I'm throwing out there, really, there's no pressure at all, okay?" You asked, taking a large sip of water to try and hydrate your now dried throat.

Hanbee simply leaned forwards. The curiosity was killing him. What were you going to ask?

"I want to marry you." You finally blurted out. Damn, you felt light as a feather now. That had been been something you wanted to talk to him about for a while now... You hoped he wouldn't take it too badly.

Hanbee nearly choked on his spit from your confession. You? Marry him, out of anyone? He should be happy hearing you saying that, but he felt so unworthy of your love.

Then again, he'd have to keep in mind that from the way you describe him, you make him sound like he was the best man in the world. Maybe that was truly how you viewed him, after all.

"Are you...  Are you sure?" He questioned. "That's... That's something huge, (Y/N), you'd have to be sure-" 

"I'm sure, Hanbee!" You assured. "I am sure that I want to spend my life with you. I'm sure that I want to spend my days with someone sympathetic like you, someone that's passionate about things like you, someone that has great values and morals and fights for them. I am absolutely, 100% sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with the person I love." By now, the restaurant had quieted down, causing you to slightly cringe. Crap, you had put Hanbee on the spot by accident... 

"Hey, Hanbee, you don't need to answer right now, and we don't even need to get married if you don't feel comfortable, I'm just trying to make you see that despite what you think of yourself, you're an amazing human being and that I would definitely marry you." You added in a whisper. 

The tall man simply stared at you for the longest time, although he was sure time had stopped right when you said the word 'marry'. You wanted a life with him? Him? And to think the reason to Hanbee's happiness was a ghoul... Going with Suzuya to kill that ghoul and save you was the best thing he ever did in his life, and perhaps life was paying him back for it. 

"I want to marry you." He mumbled shyly, the pressure of multiple strangers' gazes making him nervous. 

"I'm sorry, I really am, what did you say, Hanbee?" You asked, leaning forward. 

"I said I want to marry you too." He repeated, looking at you with the biggest smile you had ever seen on his face. Now that he said it, he can feel the happiness from earlier finally settling in. He knows marriage isn't what'll make you his, since you already love him and only him, but he can't believe he gets to experience the wonderful ceremony with you. 

His (rare) smile appears to be a contagious one, since you smiled back at him, choking back giggles of ecstacy. "Really?!" You exclaimed, completely ignoring the people around you cheering. 

"Yeah!" He answered, as happily as you. Wow, you never saw him so (openly) happy before. 

The two of you would cherish this moment forever. 

EXTENDED: 

"Don't we have to get your parent's blessings first, though?" Hanbee asked once the two of you had gotten out of the restaurant (after eating a free meal, as a congratulations for the engagement). 

You shrugged before reaching for his hand to hold it. "I don't think we have to, but if we did, I'd have to ask your  father since I'm technically the one who proposed." You answered, smiling up at the (too) tall man. 

"I don't think my father will be upset with learning that I'm engaged. Although, I'm asking you because maybe it would be a good idea to meet  your parents before the wedding?" He specified, smiling at your now terrified expression. 

"Shit," You breathed, looking down at the side walk like it had just turned into the scariest monster ever. "I haven't spoken to them in at least two years." You added. It's not like you forgot them, but you had just been busy with the newest composition of that time, then came the ghoul attack, then Hanbee... It had been a busy two years, and now you were engaged and they had no idea. "In the eighteen months we've been together, I never introduced you to them..." You realized. You had met Hanbee's father, though. He was a nice man indeed, you saw where Hanbee got his values from. 

"I don't they'll be pleased once they hear their child who hasn't been in contact with them for two years is now engaged to someone like me-" 

"Hanbee I swear if you start again I will kiss you until I manage to brainwash those negativities out of you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.2K 69
Hi everyone! There you can find some one shots I wrote about fictional character. Just a few things before starting reading: 1) I didn't own an...
20.8K 574 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...
96.7K 982 12
*PLEASE READ WARNINGS, THERE ARE HARDCORE LEMONS* Be sure to listen to the songs that go with the stories. They're all located on Part 2 of each stor...
18.2K 330 12
Cover Art Drawn By: Sui Ishida (I think?) Edited by: me It's feels weird writing fanfics again ,but imma just do it anyway (pls tell me if I have w...