κ·Έ λ‚  / koo junhoe

By unheuul

a story inspired by ikon's don't forget. More

prologue
promises
& staying up
all night
you don't
know
how
something is
precious
until its
gone

whispering

80 3 0
By unheuul

[ entry one; december, 2012 ]

today is the day i'm free from you. happy? contented? serene? those aren't the words i choose to describe my feelings at all. you've been... nonchalant all this time. you've never once espied my adherence, love. nevertheless, i still forgive you. ask me whenever, i still love you. you've always been the one i loved. and you will always be.

i've cut contact with you... should i regret it? i still have no clue whether you're trying to text or call me. i should be wondering; are you even trying..?

what you've done to me was wrong, honey. i admit. but as i said, i forgive you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 46.4K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.2M 62.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
839K 69.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...