Welcome to Hell

By its_Sesi

You are mine Chandni, only mine... For one night... Advay pulled Chandni into his arms and hissed "You are mi... More

Prologue
Marking her as Mine
His fury has no match
The Wedding
Welcome to Hell Chandni!!
Conflict
Heart or Mind?
Do I Know U ?
Truth Vs Belief
Revelation Part 1
Revelation Part 2
The 'Proposal'
Confessions
Innocence
Their first Date
Soulmates
Love and Family
The Fire that burns
Bonding
The Thief's Secret
Unknown Enemy
Unknown Enemy : Rewind
A Bad Beginning
Nemesis

Closure

5.1K 158 226
By its_Sesi

In the skirmish when Veer tried to push Indrani back into the living room, her hand slipped down from the back of Kishen Chacha towards his thigh.

Even as Veer tried to pull him away from her grip, her hand pulled the trigger in that panic, and the bullet went straight into Kishen Chacha's thigh from behind, and he fell down with a loud groan.

As Chandni watched with horror filled eyes, Advay lunged himself at Indrani and pulled out the gun from her, just as ACP Siddharth and SI Raghuvir Singh came rushing into the living room behind him, guns in position.

Veer bent down and gently pulled Kishen Chacha into his lap, away from Indrani, as he cursed himself for his stupid mistake which caused the whole fiasco.

ACP Siddharth warned Indrani loudly to stop struggling and surrender, as both Advay and Chandni too now gathered around the injured Kishen Chacha. Indrani slowly got up with her eyes blazing in fury, but she had no choice as ACP Siddharth handcuffed her and led her away.

She threw one last glance at Advay and Chandni but neither of them were even looking at her, as all their worried looks were now focused on their beloved Kishen Chacha.

ACP Siddharth told the constables to take away Indrani along with Ranjit and his assistant while SI Raghuvir Singh used his radio to alert the HQ and called for an ambulance.

"Chacha... Chacha! The ambulance will be here soon. How are you feeling? Please open your eyes, and look at us." Advay pleaded as tears filled his eyes. Chandni who sat next to him so crying softly too. Advay gently pulled up Kishen Chacha's injured leg into his lap.

"Advay Bhayya I am so sorry. I should have checked if Indrani had gun before rushing in like that." Veer apologised as tears pricked his eyes.

"It's not your fault at all Veer, you did a brave thing." Advay consoled him before turning his attention back to Kishen Chacha.

"Chacha...Chacha..." It was Chandni's soft voice that brought Kishen Chacha out of his stupor finally, and he opened his eyes and looked blearily at Advay and Chandni.

Suddenly there was anxiety in his eyes, his face in a worry as he tried to ask them something....but Advay understood what he was trying to say.

"She is gone Chacha and so are those thugs. The Police have taken them away." Advay assured him and Kishen Chacha slumped back into Veer's lap.

"Har Har Mahadev. Dont worry about me Dev. I deserve this pain and suffering for all the sins I have done in not protecting my Guruji and Janaki Bhabhi. " Kishen Chacha closed his regret filled eyes.

"Chacha don't you ever feel like that. It's because of you that I have got my parents, at least their ashes. If it wasn't for you, and Sadanandji, we would have never got that temple jewellery in the first place. And because of you, the respect and love everyone had for them will be restored soon"

ACP Siddharth sat down on the floor along with them and reassured the elderly priest in his own sombre voice.

"Yes Sir, please don't think that way. In the coming days, your evidence will be crucial for us to lodge case against Indrani and Gangaram, and yes I will make sure that they go to jail, and all this will be happening thanks to you and your friend's efforts."

Kishen Chacha smile ruefully and closed his eyes.

Chandni suggested to Advay to use Kishen Chacha's cotton shawl to wrap around the bullet wound to stem the blood flow and as Advay proceeded to do so, she got up slowly to check the farmhouse for any signs of drinking water. Luckily she found some mineral water bottles in the kitchen on the other side of the living room. She washed a cup and filled it with water. Slowly, in little measures, they helped Kishen Chacha to drink some water.

He was still losing blood, but thankfully the Ambulance came soon after, and the paramedics started working on him straight away; once they finished their first aid and strapped him securely on the stretcher, they moved him into the ambulance.

"Advay, we have arrested Keshav and his gang as they tried to escape just now." ACP Siddharth informed Advay.

"Siddharth! That Keshav is actually not that bad, see if you can put him into a correctional facility or get him to learn some skills." Advay requested, remembering Kishen Chacha's words.

Turning to Veer, ACP also thanked him and his friends for their bravery and help. He also called Advay' security agency and informed them that Advay and his family are safe and sound, much to their relief.

Chandni, Advay and Veer accompanied Kishen Chacha in the ambulance while his friends followed them in their bikes.

ACP Siddharth and his team stayed back in the Farmhouse as he wanted to welcome any extra guests who might be on the way.

*****

As the Ambulance raced through the highway to reach the top speciality hospital built on the outskirts of Allahabad, Veer called Shikha and Advay explained slowly everything that happened so far.

He was careful to say that Kishen Chacha was injured slightly but not hit by a bullet. He then spoke to Shiva and Bharti and requested them to make their way to the speciality hospital. Shikha and Niru Mama wanted to come too and it was agreed that the security agency would transport all of them to the hospital as soon as possible.

ACP Siddharth had already alerted the hospital about Kishen Chacha's arrival and the moment Kishen Chacha was brought in to the hospital, they began to make preparations for an emergency surgery to remove the bullet.

Just then Shiva, Bharti along with Shikha and Niru Mama arrived at the hospital.

Advay and Chandni first apologised to them for not revealing the whole truth about Kishen Chacha's condition as they didn't want them to panic unnecessarily. Slowly they began to explain everything that happened since Advay returned back from Banaras, and how the whole kidnap saga had become a confused mess, which in turn helped the police catch the criminals so quickly. Shiva and Bharti watched with shock along with everyone as Kishen Chacha was led into the emergency surgery.

It was past midnight and the hospital had a silent eerie quality with minimal staff and anxiously waiting loved ones. Veer's friends went out and brought them all tea and water which they all drank thankfully. The next few hours were spent quite tensely, as they all waited for the operation to be completed.

Chandni looked at Advay who was pacing the floor nervously. She walked up to him and laid her hand on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, my heart says that Chacha will be all right. This crisis will pass too. We have been through much worse." She tried to reassure him.

He hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead. She always knew how he felt inside and would say the right things just for him. Just her presence next to him calmed him down, and the tension from his body began to leave gradually.

After a tense wait, finally the surgeon and his team walked out of the operation theatre, and they all flocked to him eager for update.

"Mr Shiva, your father is quite safe now." The Surgeon's first words were met with smiles of relief and hugs.

"He will be shifted to a private room soon and you can all visit him after sometime." He assured them all with a smile. Advay and Shiva thanked him and his team as they went back to their rooms.

ACP Siddharth and his team arrived just then, and he too enquired after Kishen Chacha's health. Once he was reassured, Siddharth went on to happily inform all of them that they were able to arrest Ganesh Bhai and his gang as well when they arrived at the farmhouse later.

A nurse came and announced that the family can see Krishna Bharadwaj now.

Advay insisted that Shiva and Bharti go inside the room first, and assured that they will join them shortly. Slowly, one by one, they all visited Kishen Chacha inside the room. Even though he lost a lot of blood, the hospital was able to replenish him quickly with extra blood; but he was still looking a bit pale.

Advay and Chandni first touched his feet and then proceeded to sit near him.

"I feel so relieved today Dev, as if this burden of 16 years had finally been lifted off my shoulders. I hope, I am sure you are feeling the same. Chandni Beti, you too have been through so much and my heart aches for both of you. For no fault of your own, you both suffered in pain, and it is time you find some solace first. It will take time, but these wounds will heal slowly, I hope. " His eyes welled with unshed tears.

Advay pressed his hands into Kishen Chacha's hands, and nodded his head silently as tears pricked his eyes too. Chandni wound her arm around her husband's and replied with a choked voice.

"Chacha with blessings from elders like yours, we will find a way I am sure. Please don't worry about us. Please rest up now and recover quickly. We need you back at the temple."

"Haan Chacha you should be back at the Shiv temple and Shiva too, if he is still interested."

Kishen Chacha sighed deeply.

"If it is written in our fate, to be of service of that lord, it will surely happen beta."

Chandni nudged her husband slightly.

They both stood and took leave so that Kishen Chacha can rest.

They could see the sun rays slowly filtering through the windows now.... everyone was relieved the horrors and traumas in their lives are finally over and a new dawn awaited them, free of pain and guilt.

*****

As Advay Chandni walked outside, they could see Veer and friends sitting with Shikha and Niru Mama and still regaling excitedly about their farmhouse adventure.

"I then saw Indrani, sorry I mean your Maa..." Veer looked apologetically at Shikha.

"Don't worry Veer, I don't have any such feelings towards her now, after everything we have learnt today." Shikha said bitterly.

Niru Mama sighed deeply and patted gently on her head.

"I am sorry." Veer apologised and his hand went tentatively towards hers, but he held back as Niru Mama was right next to her.

"Don't be ... Ok finish your story." Shikha said in a cheerful voice.

"And then I pushed Indrani... then the bullet went off and Advay Bhayya shouted.... Advay Bhayya shouted..." Veer looked up at Advay as he suddenly remembered what happened.

"Advay Bhai!! Why did you call me Miku just then? How did you know my old pet name was Miku?" He asked bewilderedly. Niru Mama and Shikha also looked curiously at Advay.

Chandni and Advay looked at each other. Perhaps it was the right time to reveal the truth now. Was there any good or bad time for this, they weren't sure.

Advay slowly walked towards Veer.

"Veer, 16 years ago after Maa and Baba died, I ran away from the Haveli with my younger brother Miku as the mob was chasing us, and I got into a train. As the mob was closing on us, I thought there was no way for me to survive, and I hoped and prayed... I prayed that somehow my Miku will survive. So I threw him out of a running train into a Chadhar being taken to a Durgah...." Advay couldn't complete the sentence as tears engulfed him.

Veer closed the gap between them and hugged his elder brother tightly.

"Miku I am so sorry for throwing you like that. I had no choice, please trust me." Advay blurted out and cried, unable to control himself any longer.

"Bhayya please ....Please don't cry. I never knew who my family was, who threw me down, but whatever misunderstandings I had till now, they all have vanished today. You did everything you could to protect me, and you threw me that day to protect me as well. Look at me, I have found a loving home and the nicest parents anyone could have. Whatever happened, happened for the best. If anyone had to feel bad, they have to feel bad for you. All these years, you had a lonely life without any family, and you lived with this guilt." Veer wiped the tears off his elder brother's cheeks

"But Bhai please stop crying. I am a very happy, cheerful person, I always s believe in looking at life with that set of mind. I can't handle if people cry around me." Veer said to Advay even as tears began to prick his eyes now.

Shikha and Chandni approached the brothers and tried to cheer them up. Niru Mama came and hugged them both in a bear hug.

"Miku I am so happy, all the family is back today now. Today is the best day in our lives." Niru Mama smiled happily.

"But Miku, I want to make it clear to Ammi and Abbu that you are and will always be their son. I am just glad I found my Miku back. In fact, if they are happy to accept another son, I will be glad to join their family as well." Advay chuckled.

"Arre Bhayya, Ammi and Abbu will be so happy to have someone like you as their son. Someone who has made so much name and money in his life. Trust me, my Abbu will be ecstatic, he is always after me, calling me Nalayak ....ye ....woh." Veer said sulkily.

"Hahaha you just say that, but you know very well how much he loves you. He just wants the best for you. Don't worry about your Chirkut channel, I will support you to expand your channel and with all the help you give to ACP Siddharth, you and your friends can start a permanent setup. Anyway let's talk about all that later. First we must go to Nani and break this happy news to her. She will be so glad to see you." Advay said happily.

Chandni's heart filled with joy as she looked at her husband. Her Dev was truly back now! He was a bit bruised and hurt, but was still beaming with the same purity of heart and joy that she knew him all those years ago.

****

The next few days went off in a blur. Nani was happy that her grandson Miku is back with her and they all went to Veer's house to meet his Ammi and Abbu.

Nani, Advay and Chandni thanked Ammi and Abbu for bringing up Veer with such love and care and acknowledged that all the good qualities that Veer currently has, is because of their disciplined yet love filled upbringing.

Everyone took turn to care for Kishen Chacha at the hospital and owing to his age and the nature of the injury, he was kept in the hospital for few extra days and was finally discharged.

The very next day was a momentous day in the lives of Advay, Veer and their entire family.

Advay, Chandni and Veer went to Triveni Sangam to finally immerse the ashes of their parents. They were accompanied by their entire family along with Krishna Bharadwaj's family

*****

The fallout from the attempted kidnap of Advay Singh Raizada and Krishna Bharadwaj was that it got splashed across all media channels as a top story. Media began to run exclusive stories on the arrest of Indrani Vashisht, and began to highlight their previous crimes regarding the temple fraud. ACP Siddharth with the help of Public Prosecutor laid charges against Indrani for kidnap and attempted murder of Advay and Krishna Bharadwaj.

Due to the high public pressure, the registration of the temple trust for the Shiv Temple now became a top priority and the politicians hurried to get the process started.

A few days after that, ACP Siddharth, along with the Public Prosecutor called a press conference, and brought to everyone's attention the past crimes of Indrani and Yash Narayan Vashisht, and how they conspired and planned the murder of previous Mahant and Mahantani of the prestigious Shiv Temple.

The Public Prosecutor announced that with the help of Gangaram's confession about the temple jewellery duplication, and the eventual testimony given by Sadanandji and Krishna Bharadwaj, they are going to lodge a strong case against Indrani and Yash Narayan Vashisht.

The Wheels of Justice have finally begun to turn.

For Dev and Chandu, their married life which began as a road to hell now became a blissful voyage filled with love and trust.

^---------------^

I hope this quick update helped to reduce your anxiety. The title of this chapter as "Closure" is apt in so many ways because finally most of the characters in the story found their closure, from their trauma and pain, and began their journey towards permanent healing.

I went to watch the Mission Impossible movie today and all the time the IMF team go through one crisis after another, and pull through it saying "I will figure it out" .

For me writing this book was the same. It is funny that I am drawing this parallel but it seemed so apt for me.

I just had one Idea... What if Chandni comes to know that Advay was Dev on their wedding day itself ? How would the story turn out then ? And I began to write, on the go, just figuring out the plot line and the character development as I kept writing.

Sometimes it was frustrating but most of the time it was a rewarding experience and that is purely because of all the love and support you readers have given this story.

I am forever thankful for it.

As always I eagerly await your feedback and comments on the chapter.

Lots of love

Sesi

P.S

I have written a Spy thriller story about an Indian Spy Victor and his lone man missions against a highly clever and dangerous  Drug and Arms Cartel.
Story is "Spies and Spice"
Do check it out if you're interested.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171059430-spies-spice-%E2%9C%94%EF%B8%8F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
64.2K 6.6K 48
A joyful and cherished boy, who never knew what is pain what are tears he was always pampered, he was always kept away from the cunning world, he hav...
983K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...