Broken (Girl Meets World; COM...

By broadwaybrini

Riley Matthews, Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, and Farkle Minkus have always been the best of friends. But as Riley... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19

18

214 4 0
By broadwaybrini

Maya's POV:

I woke up in a foggy place. No walls, yet I couldn't move. I was restrained by what? Perhaps myself. Suddenly, the room started shaking. I felt dizzy and fell backwards. I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I closed them. But I didn't go to sleep. Or maybe I did? I'm not entirely sure. 

"Maya Hart," A voice whispered. I tried to open my eyes to see who, but I was too weak.

"Where am I?" I asked instead.

"Well," the voice chuckled. "You're not quite dead, but you're not quite alive either."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, finally being able to open my eyes. I connected the voice to a beautiful, angelic being. She had long white hair cascading down her back, and bright blue eyes stared at me. She gave me a warming smile.

"Imagine it this way. You're in a car. You're on your way to Heaven. You now have the option to turn the car around."

"What happened?" I asked tiredly, not exactly understanding yet.

"You fell out of a window. Your friend, Farkle, tried to save you, but he was unsuccessful. He is mourning you, and so are your other friends and your mother."

This was a lot to take in. They actually cared about me.

"Am I strong enough to live?" I asked weakly.

"You are, but that's your decision," She moved towards me and took my hand. With her help, I stood up. She led me to a panel of two buttons. One had a human on it and the other had an angel on it.

"Which do you choose?"

"Do I get any other information?"

"I am allowed to answer one question about your future."

I asked my question, and she answered. My hand hovered over the button, and as I took in her answer, my hand flew down onto the button. And with that, I disappeared from that abysmal room.

This book is officially off hold! However, it is almost finished. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.2K 590 14
Ten Rose One Shot Collection
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...