|kim Mingyu ff| Why Can't I H...

By Votteyyy

From stranger to friend, but then we changed to a lover, then you hurted my heart. but why can't i hate you? More

0
1

2

23 0 0
By Votteyyy

'It was so embarass' I shaked my head hundered time already.
'I hope i won't meet him again'
but suddenly someone called my name.
'Sinny'
'Somi'
I ran to her then hugged her. Somi was my childhood friend. I didn't know she also here. It have been 5 year that we didn't meet each other.
'Why are you here?' I asked her.
'I come here to meet my step-brother'
'Your step brother?'
she nodded
'After mom and dad was divorced. Dad married with a new woman because of his business'
'Are you okay?' I looked and her with a worried eyes.
'I'm okay because we didn't talk yet since she became my step-mom'
I hugged her.
'It must be hard for my baby somi.'
I patted her head . Somi also from a well-know family. A princess of a Jeon family. Her dad was a famous business man. I met her when she lost in a small town . Since then we became best friend.
'It's not. That's okay for me since my two silly brother alway protect me. No one can harm me '
'You're right. Since your big brother wonwoo and your 2rd brother jungkook look so scary. No one will dare to hurt you haha'
'Yahhh my brothers aren't that scary'
I teased her then she pouted. Haha so cute. But who is her step-brother?
'Somi what about your step-brother?'
'I don't know how he look like yet. He just came from state last week but he didn't come to meet my family .'
'I see ' i nodded
'Sinny i need to go now pye pye'
She waved at me then ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 69.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...