Please, Don't Bite!

By kimtaely

"Jungkook accepted the fact that not all omega's are submissive." More

Intro
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Huling Kabanata
Espesyal na Kabanata
Pasasalamat

Kabanata 3

8.2K 420 149
By kimtaely

CHAPTER 3

"ALRIGHT, dismissed."

Jeongguk massage his temples, it's been a hell of a week for him. He lost $4,000,000 from his firm and it is not just a minor amount, to begin with. He keeps on thinking who the fuck would ever deceive him, now that he's looking attentively from his account and Company?

He bites his bottom lips, eyes closing from exhaustion.

He's stressed

He's exhausted all the time and feels so hot.

"Rut?" He whispered under his breath, tilting his head a bit like he doesn't have any idea at all. "Every rut coming is harder to deal with." He added, questioning himself.

"Bro, You have a visitor." Jeongguk held His chest, He throws a deadly glare to the latter. "Woah? If I were you, I'd quit drinking coffee." The other said, hands supporting her waist like she's substantiating something.

"For fuck sake, stop freaking me out! And I am your boss! Stop disrespecting me!" His Secretary sighs, peeking at him like he did something wrong. "Why are you looking at me like that!?" He questions, self-conscious with the stares. His secretary is tall, sexy, gorgeous but it's entirely trifle.

Lisa likes girls, like his Secretary, is more player than him. She does have a multitude of girls under her fingers.

"Pft. You're behaving like a girl, who talks a lot. By the way, you have visitors, it's your Girlfriend. " Lisa smirks, waving her hands then walks outside with a door slamming. Jeongguk hop from his seat, eyes digging on his wooden door.

The raven stands up with postures, as he strolls in front of the door, letting in his Woman with a poker face. The Woman is lovely. She's desirable too and does have red curly hair.

Her cheeks are fluffy and it is squishy when she's smiling. "Rosie, what are you doing here?" Jeongguk asks, kissing her cheeks, but the Woman just smiles innocently. "You didn't text me that you are dropping by, I should've asked my driver to fetch you." He added with concern.

Rosie smiles, again tucking her fallen hair tips behind her ears, feeling a bit awkward with Jeongguk. "I'm sorry Guk, I'm just bored. So, I paid you a visit." Jeongguk nods as if Rosie didn't say anything. He proceeded to sit on his chair, while the latter followed his suit, like some sort of small puppy.

"Can we grab lunch? Before I go to the hospital?" The raven nods again, shutting off his laptop. "Thank you, Guk." The girl held Jeongguk's hands and made it to her cheeks.

"It's fine, it's my obligation to attend your needs since you are my Girlfriend. So, let's go?" Rosie then smiles, tangling her arms around Jeongguk.

Jeongguk felt nothing but emptiness... more like Pity.

I need to accompany your needs because of your parents. Because they will be deemed to be my business partner even if I don't want to marry you, they want you to be happy before you go... Before you die.

Rosie is a very kind woman for Jeongguk, he can do whatever he wants behind her back, but he can't leave her.

Rosie is ill.

She only has a few years to live.

Jeongguk isn't the type of person either that just provided without getting something in return.

2:17 PM

Jeongguk and Rosie got on a date after the hospital conference, they moved to a restaurant, with astonishing things inside, glistening, and elegant utensils together with the unspeakable meal name.

The two busy slicing their steak with caramel sauce and a side of garnish. When Rosie peeks at him with a soft smile, He just gleamed awkwardly.

Jeongguk nods, like nothing special, He can't foresee what's the dilemma with her, I mean, everything about her says embodiment. Her shiny curly hair, black tantalizing eyes, cute button nose, complete set of pearl teeth, and lastly her curves that a fucking bonus.

Like God cultivated her without a deficiency, except her lifeline, of course.

Too bad, too bad for her, she's an angel. "Jeongguk, Mother and Father pushing the wedding date-" The lady broadened her eyes seeing Jeongguk who's eyes akin to an owl.

Jeongguk let out a muffling sound, punching his chest a little, like a bit of chunk reach into his lungs. "No no no, oh God no. Rosie. We've talked about this, marriage is not my thing. I am- not, You know? I am not ready for these talks right?" He says, hand looking for a handkerchief to wipe his mouth.

Rosie nibbles her lips, giving the nearest napkin, handing it to Jeongguk who accepted it eventually.

"Rosie, you know that talk is very annoying, I am starting to get pissed so stop it." Jeongguk eyes didn't stop even if he saw the tears coming from the latter eyes.

"I'm just following them? Don't you have any feelings for me?" Her girlfriend asked, voice lacing with a lot of emotions as She put down her knife. "Even for the sake of my happiness Babe? We've been dating for so long-"

"We aren't dating until the next months ago, like six or four?" Rosie whiffs heavily, deterring herself from crying. "As I was saying. I won't marry anybody, we can be.. together but the idea of marriage is not my thing, its something I could've to imagine." The lady nods, gripping Jeongguk's hands.

"And you know, we can't be that happy either, You are sick, You cannot carry a pup which is very... disappointing. I'm a true blood, I need someone who can carry my bloodline." Rosie was beyond hurts, She keeps on uttering profanity to herself for being weak all her life.

"We can adopt, I do charity events and fundraiser Jeongguk, we can help kids and adopt one if you like." Jeongguk wipes his face frustratedly as he sighs, forgetting that there is a portion of food in front of them.

"That is not the issue, Rosie-ah, the issue is, you cannot give what I want! You can't bear a child! I want something for me to be proud of!" Jeon did not notice the raise of his own voice, people around them started to ruckus about them knowing how VIP they are. "Look, I - I don't want to fight this over and over again because I might say something I shouldn't have-"

"Please don't break up with me, my parents would be very disappointed." Rosie pushes her seat, as she kneels on the ground begging for Jeongguk to stay. "I- please i will do anything just don't do that." She cried.

"Please." The raven whispered, looking around them, "Don't do this to Yourself, stand up, or it will be worst!" The raven is so frustrated now.

"I guarantee, I wouldn't speak about it anymore, just don't leave me-" The woman bending with tears welling up from her eyes, Jeongguk clicks his tongue with eyes, full of remorses.

"What's your ranking, Miss?" Rosie and Jeongguk look at the new voice and see a little boy looking at them with curiosity.

His thick eyebrows are narrowing, as his lips jutting down.

He looks so adorable, like a small little angel.

"I'm- I'm an Alpha, uh, what are you doing here-" Rosie stood up wiping her cheeks with a tissue, "Who's with you? Are you lost?" She questions when the kid shrugged off.

"My Papa says, no matter what rank you are, you shouldn't let any in the hierarchy, boss you around. Because you are the boss of Yourself." The kids say with his hands, holding his waist. "And papa added that you should love yourself first before anyone else!" The two opened their mouth hanging in the air as the kids, tilt his little footsie and took a slice of meat on their plate.

"Meat!" The kid chirped, chewing it slowly.

"Excuse me but who the fuck are you and who are you with?!" Jeongguk grabs the kid on his collar, The kid was scared. He turned into a fur ball of a pup with black and brown color. "Now you are transforming so that no one could talk to you?!" He spat, on the pup's face threatening him.

"Jeongguk stop that! He's telling the truth." Jeongguk eyes sharpen. "Please leave him alone- He's just a young pup?!" But Jeongguk did not follow, the wolf inside him won again, caging his sanity.

He pinches the latter paw causing it to whimper.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" Jeongguk felt his hand was already empty as he saw a tall blonde guy with mullet hair. "Did you just hurt my son you fucking Alpha?!" Jeongguk gasped, no one tempts to speak with that tone so casually.

"Excuse me? You- wait, you have blue eyes, wow!" The raven unbelievably claps his hands. "Ah, fucking Omega! Fighting for himself?! What a good example are you?!"

"I don't deal with rude and asshole Alpha like you." Jeongguk was taken back from what the Omega's talk. "Alphas are meant to be lower in the hierarchy. You know why? Because you only know how to use your dick and be a fucking rude as you all are!"

"Excuse me?" Jeon scoffed, eyes turning red from outrage, but it didn't unnerve the other.

"You are fucking excuse." The mullet answer.

"Wow. You actually keep on talking back?" Rosie can't find her tongue as of the moment. The two keep on bickering as the pups wrapping in his Father's neck.

"What is happening here!" The owner of the restaurant came in with guards, The Omega guy bows his head and hugs the small pup.

"This." Jeon pointed the Omega using his pointer finger. "Omega kept saying shit on me, and interrupted me and My woman who's having a very important discussion."

The owner scrunches his face, face motioning for the guards to pick the two. "Vante?! Get the hell out of here with your son. I told you! Stop showing here I won't have a business with you."

"But-" The Vante guy, looks so down, eyes with a lot of sadness.

"No buts! You can't sell anything from here you are so ugh, annoying. Leave this instance." Vante shoots a death glare to him and planned to leave the area.

Jeongguk smirked, waving his hand to the other and the omega just leans closer to him. Lips almost touching. Jeon didn't move as if a spell was a presence. "Just so you know we are not done yet."

"Y-yeah weak ass Omega." Jeon tried to be cocky.

"And another one." Jeongguk gulped when the latter eyed His lips. "You don't look like an Alpha."

Jeongguk was left there with Rosie who looked enchanted. The owner of the restaurant and guards are confused as hell.

The first-day Jeongguk felt so weak and he hopes it won't happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff
176K 9.1K 29
There weren't enough omegas to go around. That was just a fact of life.
701K 37.3K 55
Sequel to submissive. - Who would've thought the alpha would be so bad at being one. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie
273K 6.7K 43
dominant teayhung jungkook: "w-why do you hurt me" Jungkook: "all i do is love you" Teayhung: i don't mean to I'm sorry" ???(vkook 18++)