The Girl Next Door

By ToxicPunkK3

Armoni is a 19 year old stud that is moving from Compton to Baton rouge Louisiana with her mom. What happens... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Update

Chapter 10

12.2K 265 68
By ToxicPunkK3

Armoni

We were in the hotel room getting ready for the show. They had cremated red since he didn't have family except for me but nobody claimed him, and nobody told me and I didn't tell my mom about him or my sister, so it was mostly just us. The whole situation is fucked up. But I managed to bury his ashes in the ground at the graveyard.

"Moni are you ok." I looked up at Kalani and nodded.

"Yea I'm alright, I'm still trying to process everything, but I'll be alright." She still looked unsure.

I got up off the bed and went up to her. I leaned in and kissed her. "I'm fine Kalani I promise you." I put on my bullet proof vest on.

"Amir, you got yo shoes on." He walked in the room and nodded. I smiled.

"Go turn the tv off so we can go." He ran to the living room. I tied my shoes and grabbed my suitcase and Kalani got hers.

We walked to where Amir was. He had turned off the tv. "Get yo suitcase." He looked up and got his suitcase and we all went downstairs to meet the others.

"Aww look at the ugliest couple." I stuck the bird at baby joe.

"Man, if you don't shutcho lima bean head ass up." I told him and I put our stuff on the bus.

"What's wrong witch ass." I mugged Ryan.

"What's wrong with yo weave see you should have never said anything cause you know I'm always ready to get into ass." Everybody was laughing.

We all got on the bus. Baby now was arguing with Amir, yb was listening to music, Ben was cuddled up with Madison, Kd was cuddled up with Ryan, Bommer was on his phone, and Bennie was on live.

I got up plotting to go mess with people. "Kd, I knew you like pet dogs but that ain't no pet well she is but aint no training her." Ryan mugged me.

"Ion like yo big headed ass." I mugged her.

"Guess what...ion care." She slapped my head.

"Aye don't treat my baby like that." Kalani said rubbing my head and everybody mugged her.

"Man, if y'all don't get y'all big happy family asses on." Madison said.

"Shutcho Lalaloopsy looking ass somewhere ole cabbage patch looking ass. You look like one of them things off that cha chia pet commercial. Cha cha cha chia head ass." Bennie and baby joe was on the floor dying and everybody else was laughing except for Madison.

"How can you deal with her rude ass."

"How can Kd deal with yo roach ass." She mugged me again and stuck the middle finger.

"I'm going to sleep y'all two make my stomach hurt." I got up and went in the back and laid down and went to sleep.

************************************

"Come on Armoni we here." I opened my eyes and Amir and Kalani was standing right there. I got up and stretched my arms. We walked to the front, and everybody was up and ready. I went and put on my shoes and made sure I had my phone; we all left and went inside the place where we were having the concert.

"This thing huge asf." I nodded in agreement. I looked at my phone and it was like 10:50, the concert didn't start until like 11:00 so we had enough time.

I gave Amir some chips and ice cream. That lil nigga going yo be hyped and tired. "Why you giving him all this sugar." Kalani said coming up to me and Amir.

"So, my dude can be hyped." I laughed and Amir laughed to. Kalani shook her and was about to walk off, but I pulled her back and made her sir on my lap.

"Where you going." I put my head in the crook of her neck. I heard her sigh.

"I'm going to go get something to drink, you want anything." I nodded and Bennie came and handed me a blunt he was smoking.

I inhaled it. "Yea get me some Hennesy and Amir some juice if they have any." She nodded and got up. I smacked her butt and she turned around and glared at me. I smiled and she rolled her eyes before turning around.

I took a couple of more puffs and passed it to Bommer. "Wassup Amir." Bennie said coming and sitting down next to us.

"Wassup." Amir gave him a high five and then continued to eat his chips. Kalani came back with the drinks. I took me and Amir and told her thank you. She sat on my lap, and I started smirking.

"Don't get too happy." I chuckled.

"Kd and Ben where are my best friends." Hey stopped and shrugged.

"In they skin when you jump out, they jump in." She turned around and mugged me. She got up.

"Ion like you." I laughed.

"That's not what you was saying the other day." I whispered in her ear." She sucked her teeth and walked away.

"She going to beat yo ass one day." I shrugged.

"She ain't going to beat shit." I told him and he chuckled. Yb had came where we were.

"Aye yall we almost start in bout 5 more minutes, people are already in there so soon as the announcer come Kalani, Moni, Amir, and baby joe are going out there to get them hyped." We nodded.

"Amir let me get a chip." Baby now asked him. He reached into the bag and grabbed a chip and reached it out to baby Joe, just when baby joe was about to grab it, he quickly put it in his mouth, and ate it.

I started laughing with Bennie. Baby joe mugged all of us. "You mean just like yo big headed was daddy."

"My baby do not have a big head baby joe." Kalani came and mushed baby joe head.

"You always wanna defend her but be mad when she start talking bout you." She shrugged.

"That's still my baby though." Kalani kissed me. Baby joe shook his head and I just smiled.

Yb came walking in. "I don't know what yo gator mouth smiling at." I rolled my eyes.

"We now present NBA YoungBoy with his crew, NBA Moni with her son, NBA Kd, og33, bbg baby joe, NBA Bommer, NBA YoungBoy sister Kalani and her best friends Ryan and Madison." The crowd started clapping.

Me, Amir, kalani, and baby joe went on the stage. It was a lot of motherfuckers up there. I let Amir go and he was looking at these people crazy.

I grabbed the mic from the announcer. "Aye yall remember I was in live a few weeks back." They all said yea. "Y'all, remember I asked all y'all to being fruit snacks." They all said yea. I nodded. "Well, who brought them." Everybody was saying me. "I want y'all to bring them to the front and the people in the front I want y'all to collect them and put them on stage.

They did what I said and once they was finished, I looked at the results. It was a lot of them. "Amir go get the fruit snacks." I pointed to them. Everybody said awe.

Baby Joe took the mic. "Don't fucking awe him. That lil nigga bad ass hell and mean just like his fucked-up pops." I stuck the middle finger, and everybody laughed.

"Aye but y'all ready to turn the fuck up." They screamed yea.

Kalani wrapped her arms around me. "I can't here yall." They screamed even louder and in music came on and he came on stage.

Amir was dancing and we were all hyped. The gang was on the stage and singing while dancing. I went backstage to get some more Hennesy and fruit snacks. I got one for Amir to cause I know his lil ass going to ask. I went back on stage, and he saw me and came over to me.

I picked him up and gave him the fruit snacks. "I tired." He spoke. I went to the back to sit him down.

"Baby." I turned around and Yasmine was behind me i got up with Amir but I put him down, so I was holding his hand.

"What the fuck you want man and don't call me dat shit no more I got a whole girl." I asked her.

She frowned. "I just wanted to see how my baby was doing." I sucked my teeth.

"Bitch I ain't yo baby hoe I got a whole girl and a lil boy wtf I'm going to risk my relationship with you and be with you, girl yo pussy be anywhere I ain't risking my relationship to have a std or HIV. Fuck you think this bitch I let red got that and lose his virginity to you so what makes you think Ima go with you when you'll do anything with anybody hoe."

"Fuck you broke ass nigga, fuck you, yo hoe ass girlfriend, yo son, fuck red bitch ass, and fuck yo whole generation pussy ass nigga." I know my face was red. I was pissed.

I went to the stage and gave Amir to Kalani she asked me what's wrong and I ain't answer.

"Beenie and baby joe somethings wrong with Moni." I heard but I ain't stop walking.

"Aye Yasmine repeat what you said I wanna be clear I heard that right."

She rolled her eyes. "Bitch was nigga you know what I said cause it's ways fuck yo hoe ass girlfriend, yo son, fuck red bitch ass, and fuck yo whole."

I ain't say nothing I just nodded. I went up to her and slap the shit
outta her. "Say something else std having was bitch."

I kicked her and Beenie and baby joe tried to hold me back, I snatched away from them and went outside to cool down. I went on the side of the bus so nobody would see me.

"I'm sorry red I wasn't there to protect you like I said I was. I loved you to the moon and back I know I use to never say it, but I know you knew." I whispered to myself. I slid down the bus and now I was sitting on the floor.

"Fuck." I yelled. I put my hands in my head. I gotta do this shit, it's for red I gotta keep grinding outchea for my family I can't let niggas and bitches see me at my lowest except my girl.

I got up and wiped my face, I'm surprised I ain't cry yet. I walked
back in the place and Kalani was in the back holding Amir.

"Kalani." She looked up and got up and quickly walked to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry." I told her and kissed her. She nodded back.

************************************

The rest of the night was fun. The concert finally ended, and we went to go eat cause niggas was hungry but after we were done, we was about to leave to hotel so in the morning we can go to Texas, but I wanted to go to red grave before we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 184 43
BOOK 3 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, NUDITY, MATURE/TEEN EVENTS, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLE...
301K 8.4K 48
Kamiya is a 18 year old girl with attitude problems, because of the facts that she has been used and abused by her 20 year old boyfriend Demond.She i...
275K 11.1K 75
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 -𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖...
1.3M 65.7K 112
HIGHEST RANK #30 IN FANFICTION -Down south you never know what you might encouter.... Tia who is a teen straight out of chicago, moves to the violent...