Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 1: Golden Wind
Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!

317 4 5
By OmegaWilliam95

The group is currently in a public bathroom, with Fugo checking Mista's wound.

(Fugo)"Mista, I think you need to go to a hospital. The bullet went through, but the bleeding won't stop."

(Mista)"Dude...don't tell me what I already know. See this?"

He pointed at the wound.

(Mista)"That's a gaping bullet hole. I know I need to see a damn doctor."

(Kaito)"Actually, you won't need to. I can fully heal it."

(Fugo)"Oh really? And how do plan on doing that with?"

(Kaito)"With this."

Victim of Reality appeared, and put his hands together. After a few seconds, a small, glowing, green orb came out of his palm. It floated to Mista, and phased into his chest. Every ache and pain left his body, and the bullet wound closed up.

(Mista)"Whoa! It's fixed! There isn't even a scar left behind!"

(Fugo)"Well, that saves us some time, I would've just used this."

He reached into his bag, and pulled out a stapler.

(Mista)"You were gonna staple my wound shut!?"

(Kaito)"That seems very unhygienic."

(Giorno)"Kaito, you can heal people too?"

(Kaito)"Yeah, I used it mostly last month, where these other stand users from America came to Japan...to fight my brother..."

(Giorno)"Wait, you mean your late brother?"

Kaito looked at the mirror, remembering the past once again.

(Kaito)"...Yes."

(Giorno)"And these stand users...killed him?"

(Kaito)"Well, to be honest, they had a good reason to. My brother had a stand, like me. It was called, Raven's Mirror. It had the ability to copy any stand he saw use it's ability, and my brother sought out to find the perfect stand. He traveled to America, and used some Stand Arrows, like the one that we saw from-"

Kaito stopped himself when he saw Buccellati staring at him suspiciously.

(Kaito)"Anyway, with them, he gave 4 people a stand of their own, not by choice though."

(Giorno)"Who were they?"

(Kaito)"Their name's were Kabu, Richard, Charles, and Wilson. Wilson was the first to gain his stand, Ghost of War. He was able to get the upper hand on Arita, but before he retreated, my brother used his last arrow on Kabina, which is Kabu's 5 year old daughter."

Giorno and the others were shocked to hear that part of the story.

(Narancia)"Why would he do that to a little kid!?"

(Kaito)"...I don't know. He was a corrupted individual. He stole the lives of many for his own gain."

(Mista)"So what happened to Kabina?"

(Kaito)"Luckily, she survived. And Kabu was determined to make my brother pay for what he did. So the traveled to Morioh, my home town. Along their journey, they confronted Charles, and Anubis, the stand with no master."

(Giorno)"You mean that weird silver jackel from when you arrived?"

(Kaito)"Yes. They fought them both, and befriended them. They also came across a cat who had the stand, Cripple Creek, which could control water. All 6 of them eventually made it to Morioh, where they met 2 more stand users, Koichi and Jotaro. They found my brother's hideout, and they faced him, and 2 of his lackeys, Reo and Fukumi. After a long battle, they won, but they lost the lives of Charles and Wilson."

(He doesn't know about Wilson coming back to life.)

(Abbacchio)"So what made you move to Italy?"

(Kaito)"I...wanted to forget. To forget that life that was full of misery and loneliness."

(Giorno)"Loneliness?"

(Kaito)"When me and Arita were kids, our parents suddenly left the house and never came back. We both had little money because of this, and Arita would sometimes leave the house for hours on end, and I would be so scared because I didn't know when he would come back, if he would come back!"

Kaito stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.

(Kaito)"Even after I obtained my stand, also not by choice, I still never had real friends. Reo would blabber about his video games, and Fukumi would be talking about her romantic feelings for Arita. But now, it may seem sudden, but I finally feel like I actually have friends. You guys aren't bad people, well, technically you are, but what I mean, is you're not pure evil, and I actually care for ever single one of you, even if you do weird, gross things."

He looked at Buccellati and Abbacchio.

(Kaito)"But the point is, I truly do care for everyone in this room, and no matter what happens, I will do everything in my power to make sure that we accomplish all of our goals, big or small."

(Giorno)"Wow, that's really something, Kaito."

(Kaito)"Thanks, now let's get that treasure!"

(Abbacchio)"Right! So, Buccellati, where did you hide it anyway? A bank vault? Or did you bury it somewhere?"

Buccellati looked at his watch.

(Buccellati)"Hm, could you wait a bit longer?"

(Fugo)"Why? Is it that far away?"

Suddenly, the sounds of brooms could be heard from outside. The group looked, and saw a tall woman, and a short man sweeping outside, and it seems that they'll clean the bathroom next.

(Kaito)"Wait here, guys. I'll deal with it."

Kaito walked out, and the woman looked at him. She had this wide, unblinking stare, and her eyes didn't move, like she was in some kind of trance.

(Kaito)"Um, exuse me. Me and my friends are doing something important, so could you please come back later?"

(Woman)"...Are you Mr. Toilette?"

(Kaito)"I beg your pardon?"

She pointed to the bathroom sign, which had toilette written on.

(Woman)"If your name's Toilette, then this must be your home. Then you would be free to tell us to come back later, but if you're not called Toilette, then you don't have the right to tell us to come back later."

She walked right past Kaito. He started to get annoyed, which was extremely unlike him.

(Kaito)"Ma'am, I'm serious, just give us 5 minutes, then we'll leave, okay?"

He put his right hand on her shoulder. Suddenly, she grabbed his arm, and twisted it. Kaito then began to feel a certain anger fill his head, the anger he felt when he first obtained his stand all those years ago. He snapped, got out of the woman's grip, and twisted her arm harder than she did his, breaking her emotionless facade, and being replaced with pain, fear, and confusion.

(Woman)"Hey! Let go of me!"

Kaito looked at her with the expression of Victim of Reality, but with a wider smile.

(Kaito)"I'm going to tell you one last time, bitch."

He grabbed her ear with his index finger and thumb, and pulled her head closer to his face. He gripped her ear so hard, it started to bleed.

(Kaito)"Go away from this goddamn bathroom, right now, or so help me God, I will rip off your F*CKING LEGS, AND THROW YOU DOWN THOSE STAIRS!!! DO YOU WANT TO FLY!? HUH?! DO YOU WANT TO F*CKING FLY!?"

(Buccellati)"Kaito, stop this, right now!"

Kaito snapped out of his rage, and realized what he was doing. He let go of the woman's ear, and said to Buccellati, with tears in his eyes.

(Kaito)"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I-I couldn't control myself! I just...I started to see red, and I...please, forgive me."

(Buccellati)"Don't worry about it, Narancia does stuff like that all the time."

(Narancia)"Hey!"

(Man)"Hm? Might you be Buccellati?"

The short man took off his hat, and it was apparent that he had a problem with his left eye, it was permanently looking up.

(Man)"Yes, that's you, isn't it? Bruno Buccellati? I'm here to collect the 600 million!"

Buccellati then realized who he was, and turned to everyone behind him.

(Buccellati)"Bow! All of you! He's the Passione Capo, Pericolo! I contacted him before we arrived on this island, he's here to collect our payment!"

Everyone bowed before him.

(Buccellati)"You have my gratitude for making such a long trip for us."

(Pericolo)"Oh, no need for that, I offered to come here myself. You can all raise your heads now."

They did so, and Pericolo looked at Kaito.

(Pericolo)"And, sorry. My friend here doesn't like being touched."

(Kaito)"No, it was my fault. I let my temper get the best of me. I'm usually not that easy to anger though."

(Buccellati)"What's with that getup? I mean, why are you disguised as janitors?"

(Pericolo)"We have our reasons, I'll tell you later. But first things first, do you have the 600 million?"

(Buccellati)"Yes, it's right here."

He walked over to one of the urinals, put a zipper on it, and a bunch of gold, and jewelry. Everyone was shocked to see that much money, Kaito even had dollar signs in his eyes. Buccellati took them out, and Pericolo put a loupe on his eye to inspect the jewelry.

(Pericolo)"Hm, these are genuine. This one could fetch 70 or 80 million at Bvlgari. Buccellati, I won't ask you how you obtained such a horde, Passione has nothing to complain, as long as they get their money."

He put the gold and jewelry in his bag.

(Pericolo)"This money is a symbol! A symbol of your intellect and loyalty! Congratulations, Buccellati! We shall promote you to Capo!"

(Narancia)"Buccellati, you're a Capo! You finally became a Capo!"

(Pericolo)"You shall inherit the rights to the territories that belonged to Polpo! Basically, 50% of the gang's earnings go to you! By the way..."

(Pericolo)"Since you inherited all of Polpo's jobs, there's one that has been passed on to you, since he committed suicide before he could do it."

(Buccellati)"What is the job?"

(Pericolo)"Guard the boss's daughter with your lives, that is all."

Pericolo then pointed at the woman. Everyone was shocked, but Kaito was in complete horror when he realized what would have happened if Buccellati had not stopped him in time.

(Kaito)"Oh dear God, I almost signed these guy's death warrants!"

(I wanted to be sure people didn't think Kaito was a guy who had no flaws, so I wrote the part where he threatens to kill the boss's daughter. I might write similar events like this going onward.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
176K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
36.9K 1.4K 42
❛ 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 ❜ - /𝐝ɪˈ𝐫𝐞ɪ𝐧(𝐝)ʒ𝐝/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎...
12.7K 605 16
As a child, you have been followed by a spirit in a hazmat suit whose appearance changes as you age. An incident occurred that led to a new role of c...