My Wreckage: Camp Nanowrimo (...

By DEAdams717

Troy Walker has lived on Trenton Island all of his life. He has seen many things on his little slice of parad... More

Prologue: Our Good-bye (Troy)
Chapter 1: The First Time I Met Her (Troy)
Chapter 2: This Morning (Troy)
Chapter 3: My 1st Day Of Work (Scarlett)
Chapter 4: Our 1st Connection (Scarlett)
Chapter 5: My 1st Gift to Him (Scarlett)
Chapter 6: The Day I Came Back (Scarlett)
Chapter 7: First Catch (Troy)
Chapter 8: Her 1st Date (Troy)
Chapter 9: The Fourth Of July (Troy)
Chapter 10: Called Out (For Liking Her) (Troy)
Chapter 11: My Night As Santa (Troy)
Chapter 12: My 18th Birthday (Scarlett)
Chapter 13: My 1st Drunken Night (Scarlett)
Chapter 14:Love Vs.Troy (Troy)
Chapter 15: I Wish I Had A River (To Fall Through) (Troy)
Chapter 16: What I Shouldn't Have Said (Troy)
Chapter 17: His Shining Moment (Scarlett)
Chapter 18: Another Day Off (Scarlett)
Chapter 19: The Night I Faced The Truth (Scarlett)
Chapter 20: The Cove (Scarlett)
Chapter 21: The Night I Fell (Troy)
Chapter 22: When She Confronted Me (Troy)
Chapter 23: When Things Changed (Scarlett)
Chapter 24: When The Truth Broke Me (Troy)
Chapter 25: Where I Found Myself (Scarlett)
Chapter 26: When I Finally Said It (Troy)
Chapter 27: The Last Night (Scarlett)
Chapter 29: When I Lost Everything (Troy)
Chapter 30: When The Stars Were In My Reach (Troy)
Chapter 31: When He Told Me Everything (Scarlett)
Chapter 32: When I Met My Princess (Troy)
Chapter 33: Our 1st Christmas (Scarlett)
Chapter 34: My Forever (Troy)

Chapter 28: The Night I Surrendered (Troy)

159 15 0
By DEAdams717

Troy

(Present)

Her arms laced around me. "Troy. I knew what I wanted. I always knew."

My fingers traced her waist rubbing my nose against hers. I did push her away. I didn't want to, but I did. I cradled her face bringing her lips to mine. I swallowed a thick lump but my eyes watered and a tear strayed.

She pushed her lips to mine, her lips parting my lips. "Tell me." She cooed between kisses, "Just say it Troy."

What did she want to hear? There was nothing I wouldn't do for this woman in my arms. My tongue dipped in her mouth.Teasing downward.

"Ahh...say it, Troy."

"I love you, Scarlett."

Her body bounced as she giggled making me laugh too as I kissed her. "What do you want me to say? The answer is 'yes' always 'yes'."

I cradled her face kissing her lips. I looked in her eyes gleaming amber pools and one word cried out to me. "Stay." I begged, "Stay with me."

I picked her up in my arms. She relaxed leaning against my shoulder. My heart decided five years ago. This was what she wanted to know. The truth was I wanted her. She was it for me. There was no other for me. I walked to my car put her in the front seat.

She giggled.

I took a moment to look at her and kissed her again.

I rode her up to my house, in my bed, kissing her claiming her. There was a moment the moon beamed down against her skin she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The truth was, I'd felt the same way, she was my home. My other half, my reason for breathing. All these years feeling like a black hole faded.Everything faded. The was the beginning of my being. The beginning of our forever. What ever happened, I wanted to share it with her. Everything. I surrendered to my heart completely I gave her it completely.

When we were spent she tangled in my arms. I held her tightly and fell asleep and vowed that I'd never let her go again. She belonged here with me, I belonged with her. I would spend the rest of my days in her arms, no matter what. I found something to love more than this island. I no longer wanted to die on this island, I wanted to die in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 64 25
The world continued to spin on its axis, countless sunsets giving way to glowing stars, but for Scarlett Reed, ever since her mother was torn out of...
950 24 14
Squirrel Island is the perfect place to stay during the summer with it's calming waters, warm sun, and perfect climate for an adventure. Just like ev...
190K 880 52
Walker comes to the realization that he is gay following his failed relationships with Piper Rockelle and Indi Star. However the young celeb has no i...
997 63 41
Beaches. It started with a little crush on a boy and built up to this. Do I make the trip with then or leave to do my movie and forget about them...