seventeen after

By keehofm

"๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต" seventeen and the hoe group, just years later... More

ๅบๅน• prelude
ไบบ็‰ฉ characters
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
98
99
100
101
Ending!

29

58 1 0
By keehofm

2029

Hanbyeol chased after her older brother, hobbling right behind him. Her soft socks left a glide in her step, which was just waiting for disaster. It also made Boyeong's mother instincts kick in, resulting in the four year old to be picked up quickly before she ran into the living room. "Riley Bug, is that really the safest thing to do?" She asked softly, using her daughter's English name.

The little girl shakes her head, pouting at her mother. A pout that was exactly Vernon's weakness, but couldn't fool Boyeong easily. "But mommy, Thander stole my toy." The little toddler replies, still not being able to say Alexander's nickname. Or, really, any of his names yet.

"That's what big brothers are for, Riley Bug." Boyeong starts, making her way into the living room that Hanbyeol was just about to run into. It was also the place of Boseon's current hiding spot. "Later in life, the only thing he'll want to do, is protect his little sister. And who is that? You." Boyeong continues, smiling softly at her second child.

Hanbyeol's eyes sparkled (another weakness for Vernon) at that thought, imagining her older brother protecting her. Surprising, she couldn't imagine it and needed proof. "Weally?"

Boyeong smiled even more, nodding slightly. "Yep. Uncle JiJi always protected me when I met him." She states, remembering when Jihoon would always try to keep the couple apart, although they had already been dating for awhile. "He even protected me from daddy." She whispered, only for her daughter to hear.

Hanbyeol's smile fell, a frown replacing it, as well as a questioning look on her face. "Why would Uncle JiJi protect you from daddy? Daddy's a good guy! Uncle JiJi's the real bad guy." Hanbyeol grumbled, scrunching her nose up. A habit she had gotten from Wonwoo, despite hanging out with Junhui the most.

Vernon came up from behind Hanbyeol and Boyeong, quickly taking his little girl out of his wife's arms. The girl giggled, letting her father spin her out of her mother's arms and into his. Vernon smiled at Hanbyeol, ruffling her hair with his free arm. "Because Uncle JiJi is mean little bean."

Hanbyeol giggles again, Uncle JiJi's a mean wittle bean." She repeats, smiling back at her father. "Uncle JiJi always been a mean wittle bean?" She questions, showing her sparkling eyes towards him. It made the boy melt, and almost drop his daughter, to be honest.

Vernon let out a chuckle, pretending the last few seconds didn't happen, nodding towards his daughter. He watched his wife look around for their other child, and he continued talking to Hanbyeol. "Uncle JiJi has always been a mean little bean."

"Beans?" Boseon explains, popping out of his hiding place. All three of his family members looked at him, questioning why he came out when 'bean' was said. "I want beans!" He cried, thinking they were talking about dinner and not his uncle Jihoon.

Boyeong quickly scooped up her son, sighing at his odd behavior towards beans. "There you are." She states, watching the little boy frown. He was distracted by food. "No beans for you, unless you apologize for stealing your sister's toy."

Boseon pouted, turning his head away the best he can. He could still see Boyeong in his peripheral vision, but that didn't matter to him. "I don't wanna." He whines, ignoring his mother's glare. "I don't wanna." He repeats, scrunching his nose. Also a habit he'd gotten from Wonwoo, but it made sense, seeing as he hung out with that uncle more.

Boyeong sighs once again, "What a shame. And I was going to invite Uncle Wonu today." She states, gaining her son's full attention. The two children obviously had their own 'favorite uncle', Boseon's being Wonu, Hanbyeol's being Junhui.

"Uncle Wonu?" Boseon explains, making Boyeong wince a bit, seeing as he was right next to her. Literally. A smile grew on his face, "Uncle Wonu's coming over?"

"All Uncles and Aunties will come over." She starts, watching both of her kid's faces light up. "If, you apologize to your sister, along with giving her toy back." She continues, watching Boseon's face fall while Hanbyeol kept on smiling. "Oh, so you don't want Uncle Wonu to come over?"

Boseon's head shot up, and he quickly shook it. Of course, he pouted about having to give in, but apologize nonetheless. He looked over at his little sister, who was smiling proudly. She stuck her tongue out at him, earning a glare from the boy. But, he had to apologize. Think of Uncle Wonu, think of Uncle Wonu. "I'm sorry, Riles. For stealing your toy."

"You are not forgiwen!" She huffs, looking at her brother with a playful glare. She looks away from her brother, and up at her mother, who was now actually glaring at her. She smiles weakly, "I was jus' kidding. You are forgiwen!"

"Looks like Uncle Wonu and the rest of your uncles are coming over together!" Vernon explains, putting his daughter back down onto the floor, the same time Boyeong was putting Boseon back down. "Go play-" He starts, not being able to finish, due to the two rushing out of the room quickly. "And don't steal each other's toys." He continues, letting his voice lower as he spoke.

Boyeong walked over to his side, giving him a slight smile after he turned to her. "Let the kids be, sweetheart. We were as energetic as them one day." She tells him, shrugging slightly.

Vernon shook his head, intertwining his fingers with his wife's. "We're not that old, baby girl. We're just not as energetic, because of those two." He replies, smiling back at the girl he loved.

Boyeong stood on her tip-toes, due to still having a huge height difference with her husband, and left a quick peck on the slightly older's lips. The brunette smiled as she pulled away, not even able to remember when they had slight alone time like this. With and without kids.

"Ewwwww!" Someone erupts, making the two parents look towards the hall doorway. Hanbyeol stood there, face scrunched up in disgust. She pointed at the two, as if she was saying 'no-no'. "Mommy and daddy are kissing!"

"Mommy and daddy kiss all the time, Riles!" Boseon explains, making the younger girl walk back down the hallway. Leaving her parent's vision, the two sighed.

They both smiled at their youngest's behavior towards kissing, shaking their heads in sync. "At least we don't have to worry about her getting a primary school sweetheart anytime soon." Vernon states, chuckling.

Boyeong let out a breathy laugh, nodding slowly. "Yeah, okay. She's related to us, and you think that." She starts, making Vernon's gape. "Let's call the group." She continues, changing the subject quickly. She knew Vernon wanted Hanbyeol to stay little forever, just like their own parents had thought years ago. It was just the bad side of parenting. "It had been awhile since we last saw them, anyway."

Within an hour, the couple's friends had come over. There was the Seventeen group and the Hoe group (you'd think they'd stop calling themselves that after having kids). Awhile after Hanbyeol was born, Vernon and Boyeong had moved into their own house, away from the Seventeen dorm. Which resulted in Soonyoung and Minhee moving into their own place, although they haven't gotten married yet. Soon, most members either started living with each other or alone.

Geon and Cheon were still happily living together, with their now thirteen year old son, Boyeon. Boyeon had actually grown a lot over the years, but apparently, his biological parents weren't that tall. Leaving him to be shorter than the average thirteen year old boy. While Sohyun and Haru, had already gotten married and have two amazing children, Hoseok and Suhyang. Hyeyoung, who hadn't found a girlfriend until Boyeong had Hanbyeol, was now living happily with said girlfriend, Taeha.

Hanbyeol chased Boyeon around, just like the situation from earlier, where Hanbyeol was hobbling behind the older. Boyeon had a soft spot for Hanbyeol, and always played with her when he was over. There was a huge age gap between the two, but neither of them cared. Sometimes, when they were out in public with their parents, strangers would think they were the siblings, instead of Boseon and Hanbyeol.

Boseon, on the other hand, hung out with Jisoo the most when they came over. The two of them didn't have much of an age gap, but neither of them cared either. The only way people could tell they weren't siblings, were Jisoo's eyes. Like his father, Jisoo had 10:10 eyes. While Boseon had eyes like his mother. Boseon stayed with Jisoo, and Hanbyeol stayed with Boyeon.

"So, Jihoon, Seungcheol." Boyeong starts, taking a sip out of her cup of coffee. All of the adults sat around the living room, catching up on whatever could've happened in their private lives. Seeing as their were about nineteen adults in the room, it was a bit cramped. "How's producing going? I heard Jihoon is making a song for a group that's debuting soon."

Jihoon nodded, but sighed as well. "Yes, that's true. I've hung out with the group a few times, and let me say this: they aren't the laziest bunch." He states, trying not to think about the energetic kids he saw almost every week.

Seungcheol let out a laugh, "Wow, what a group. Lazy Jihoon, with a group of energetic kids. What was that group called, again?" He questioned, watching the shorter boy scowl at him.

"I think it was AOI?" He replies, but it turned out like a question. "Yeah, AOI. I'm pretty sure it stands for Age Of Influence, but I could be wrong. They're not really influential."

"You're writing a song for them." Minhee states, giving a questioning look towards Jihoon. "But you don't know what their group name stands for?"

Jihoon scoffs, scowling at the girl. "Don't judge me. If you were with them for a day, you'd see why." He replies, giving her a fake laugh.

"This whole 'new group' thing's got me thinking." Mingyu starts, bringing the attention of the adults to him. "What if the kids were in a group together? Wouldn't that be cool?"

"I mean, yeah, it'd be cool. Watching them, like out parents watched us." Soonyoung replies, after being hesitant. "But, becoming an idol isn't easy. It's a lot of work. I wouldn't want that for the kids."

"I agree with Soonyoung." Boyeong responds, nodding in agreement. "It would be too much work for our kids, and we don't want to see them go through so much stress."

"Well, with that talent the parents in this room have, I would definitely see the kids being idols or models." Cheol starts. "I mean, Vernon is a rapper. Boyeong's a model. Soonyoung's a triple threat. And Minhee models, as well."

"Cheol is right there." Geon continues, agreeing with husband's statement. "The kids in this room do indeed have talented parents."

"But, it's also their choice if they want to be apart of that career path. If they want to be an idol or model, or not." Jeonghan explains, shrugging. "Only time will tell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...
1.3K 79 17
and, at the end of the day, would you take that chance? or, would you let it waste away, live the supposed charmed life you've been living since then...
321K 13.4K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3
101K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A clichรฉ story where jisung i...