Black Clover Fanfiction: Doll...

By Atrocsha12

You were an average Magic Knight. Never too important, never too insignificant. Infact you were completely av... More

Ebarrassed...
Asta the Loud
Asta the Silent
Espionage and Sabatoge
[y/n] the Lost
Pink Pickles and Vanessa's Wine
Zora's Shipping Research
Yuno, the Odd Job Guy
Kiten's Reunion
I'm not a PERVERT!!!
[y/n]'s Refusal to Get Along

[y/n] and Nozel

2.6K 86 17
By Atrocsha12

        I'm back! How are you? Did you like the previous chapter? Please comment!

Also, anyone looking to role-play? Please message me if you are interested.

~~~~

You were not amused. You had never been this unamused. In fact, you don't remember ever being this unamused in your life! And it was all the cause of a stupid, raven headed, Golden Dawn Vice Captain. Your fingers drummed against the mess hall table, and at this point barely any of your [f/c] polish remained. In fact, your nails had dulled down from the constant drumming of nails.

His stupid comments were getting to you. "I did NOT look at Fralig, Frazil, Frag-!"

"Gil. Fragil" Noelle corrected. You looked at her with bloodshot, annoyed eyes. She shut up that very moment.

"I did NOT look at, what-ever-her-name-is, with lewd eye!" You growled.

"He never said that you were looking at her with lewd eyes" Zora said.

"IT WAS IMPLIED!" You screeched, throwing your plate full of food at Zora. He easily ducked out of the way, and the fact that your eyes were closed helped him escape. You had been in a terrible mood ever since the battle at Kiten, and that was a week ago. All they knew was that Yuno had apparently said somethings to you, which had effectively gotten under your skin.

Charmy wasn't amused either. Except, her problem was that there was bantering between Yuno and you. The fact that Yuno was at Kiten while she was there and she hadn't seen him while you had was a huge problem. She was already pissed that Yuno had given you the silver crown.

Of course, only Zora knew that. Everyone just thought Charmy was mad because [y/n] threw her plate of food at him, ultimately wasting her food. Asta caught the plate and started downing the food at an impressive pace. He had left to help out at Kiten and when he had returned, he had collapsed, even worse than before. And before that event, you didn't think it was possible to pass out in a worse way.

He had just woken up today and was, as expected, starving. "Man! That hit the spot!"

"Which spot?! You've been eating everyone's lunches like it's no big deal and casually saying the same phrase after every plate!" Noelle criticized. You would normally laugh at their antics, but you were too busy banging you head against the table. Zora eventually put his hand on the spot where you were banging your head to keep you from getting fatally injured.

"And what does he meant by, keep your senses at the matter at hand?! I was checking Fragil for wounds! How do you expect me to sense mana that was moving so quickly?!"

"Well, he does have a point, not to mention, he did save your life, or at least kept you from getting burnt alive" Vanessa argued. Her constant reminding of the fact that he had save your life was getting annoying.

"Stupid! Golden! Eyes! Pretty! Boy!" You said as your head slammed against Zora's palm. By this time everyone had left, except for Vanessa, Zora, Asta, and Noelle

"Pretty boy?" Zora questioned, trying hold back laughter. "He's a pretty boy? Since when?"

"If he isn't, then what is he? He surely isn't one of those men who can pass as a man. How much can he lift? Two grams?" You asked, eyes devoid of any emotion other than annoyance.

"Actually, my rival can lift a kilogram" Asta replied with the most serious of words and it took a moment to sink in. But when it did, there was no choice but to start laughing, well everyone but you.

"I can lift 5 kilograms. What is he?" You asked, as Vanessa and Noelle remained quite. "UGH! I hate that damned pretty boy!" You slammed your head into Zora's hand once more and he yelped out in pain as your hair ornament cut into his skin and drew blood.

"The hell are you wearing in your hair!?"

"A gift from Father" You replied, letting your face rest where it was, successfully keeping Zora from tending to his hand or the wound from closing. Zora smiled contently as his ship fell into place, but Noelle was freaking out. One, because to her, this was the start of a rivalry, and two, there was a slight, if it could be called slight, problem.

"This reminds me" Noelle started to laugh nervously "Brother Nozel said that there was a banquet for the royals today at castle. It's mandatory to attend, so you should get ready [y/n]. We should be there in a couple hours"

You lifted your head up to look at her. You opened your mouth, but before anything could come out, Noelle answered all of your unspoken questions "Before you even think about it, you are required to go as well, as Nozel's daughter. The invite is from the King, so it's pretty much set in stone"

"Do you really have to listen to that idiot king? It's not him who you respect"

"Look who's talking" You grumbled as Noelle gave you a glare. You stood up, not wanting to stay with people who constantly were supporting the tall meanie. "I'll go get ready then. I guess I'll meet you outside the base in an hour"

Noelle nodded approvingly as you left the mess hall.

~~~~

You slipped into one of your formal silver and lavender dresses and the House Silva accessories. The sash at your waist held the House Silva emblem and the strap of your off shoulder, tulle dress held a House Silva pin. But in your [h/c] locks held a head , in the black and [f/c] colors and holding the emblem of the [L/N] House.

Make up was another problem, but that was left to Vanessa, who somehow made you look like a royal, instead of your usual banshee appearance. This was supposed to make up for the Pink Pickles incident, and quite fairly, it didn't disappoint.

When you met Noelle outside, you were surprised. While you looked dressed up, Noelle was over the top. Well, you guessed she used up the time now to make up for the banquets that she hadn't been allowed to. But she did look pretty. You just hoped Asta would see it. When she had asked, he had gotten those fanboy eyes while screaming "Noelle! You look so cool!"

It was utterly useless to get the brute to notice her. Noelle cleared her throat and screamed "FINRAL!" The poor young man appeared in front of the two royals, eyes wide in shock that they had actually bothered to dress up, and were not like your half assed attempt of dressing up at the mixer.

"Wow! You guys look great!"

"Well, what do you expect? We're royalty" Noelle replied, flipping her hair. Finral sweat dropped. Then he said "Sorry, I can't drop you off at the palace, but the Captain needs me for a mission. I suggest using your broom, [y/n]. You have enough mana and control for it. Not to mention you could always manipulate Noelle's mana and make her fly on her own broom, if she can't control it"

Noelle's eyes went wide. "Of course I can fly on my broom! I'm not some imbecile or moron! And I definitely have enough mana unlike Stupidsta!"

"Right. It's not about your mana, but your control over it. You can't preform spells without your wand and you can't control your broom with it" Finral continued.

"I can control my mana just fine, for your information! I'm royalty!"

"I get it. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to go together, you might get Magna to fly you over on his crazy cyclone, but then again, you really wouldn't prefer it."

"I understand, by Finral" You said as you pushed him back into the portal you had created. "Well I guess I could get us the brooms. You can fly on one, right? Like, without crashing every two minutes?"

"Of course I can!" She grabbed a broom from your hand and took off.

~~~~

When the two of you reached the palace, all eyes were on you. Not because you were looking stunning, or the sudden surge of mana. It wasn't definitely because of the powerful aura that was emitted from the two of you. So why?

The stares would be caused by the fact that Noelle had crashed through one of the stained glass windows on her broom, and crashed into Nozel, who seemed ready to explode. His face was the same color as the Vermillions' hair. His glass of wine had spilled all over both him and her, staining their silver and purple clothes red. Once again, his braid had come undone and the both of them were a mess. It didn't help when you came in running, out of breath, trying to find her. It was improper and undignified.

Nozel quickly straightened himself off, pulled Noelle up, and grabbed your arm. Then he left the hall, dragging both of you off somewhere, while both Leopold and Solid waved sadly. Nebra even whispered "Rest in peace" to you. Of course, other than Leopold's reaction, all of them were aimed at you. But it was still nice to see Nozel acknowledge Noelle like she was someone associated to him.

Even if it was to kill her.

He dragged you two to a room, presumably where he stayed for business. "Change" He commanded Noelle, throwing a dress at her face. It looked too much like one of Nebra's extras to not be her's. She gladly took the dress, and ran to the adjoined bathroom. Well, it was expected of a room for royalty. She came out a moment later, twirling in her new gown.

"I suppose it's adequate" She mumbled, and then she left the room, with a nod from Nozel.

Next he grabbed a shirt from his own wardrobe to replace his current wine stained shirt. He started to head outside the room, until you stopped him. "Father you can change here. You are only changing your top, and we really shouldn't inconvenience you more than we already have" He just gave you a glare, but went behind the changing screen near the window.

He was done in a moment, and that was when you knew that you were about to lose your life. "Is this how a member of House Silva, a member of the Royal Silva Family acts? You are a disgrace!"

"I'm sorry Father"

"Do you know what people will think? It's already bad enough that you're a part of the Black Bulls along with Noelle, and now you show up like this?" You winced at his words. He had forbid you from taking the Magic Knights test, and from showing your magic to the world in general, but instead of being a good daughter, you had taken the test for the Magic Knights, without him knowing, and when he found out, it was too late. Your magic at the time had been unpolished, and deemed dangerous by the other captain, so you were not chosen by anyone. Nozel did not select you for the Silver Eagles as punishment for not listening to him. As expected, Yami took in the freak in who he saw potential. "Do you know what this will do to the Silva name?"

Ever since you had gotten into the Black Bulls, the King, other royals, and nobles, constantly mocked all Silvas because two of their members were part of the Black Bulls. They already mocked Nozel for taking you in, after he became head of the family, despite you being a royal yourself. "You are becoming more of a disgrace like those Black Bulls everyday. That trap magic user, Ideale, told me that you've even started going to mixers. How dare you sully our family's name like that?"

"That was a one time mistake Father. It won't happen again"

"You are not going to be in any sort of relationship with a peasant, with no standing anywhere. The magicless fool would be more supported by me than a random commoner. Do you understand?"

"Yes Father" You said, looking down. You had known that you were not allowed to go on blind dates or mixers or anything of the sort. You started on the braid in front of his face, knowing how long it would take him to redo the entire thing once more.

"[y/n], I also heard that you fought at Kiten a week ago. You managed to overtake an entire enemy squad yourself. I'm proud" Your heart almost swelled with pride, until it was washed down with guilt ice more. "But I also heard that the Golden Dawn Vice Captain saved you" You could feel a vein ready to burst at the mention of the event. But you said nothing, you would not make your father more disappointed in you.

"I understand that he's a very powerful person, but you should not have needed his help. You are a royal, you are supposed to surpass him, do you understand? He is nothing but a peasant and you are a royal. Act like it. Where was you head during the battle? Dancing around unicorns?"

"No Father, I was checking a Magic Knight for wounds"

"There would be no need to check wounds if both of you are dead! I do not want to hear another scenario of you being a disgrace to House Silva, do you understand?"

"Yes Father. I'm really sorry Father! I promise it won't ever happen again"

When you finished, you gave the man a closed eye smile. When you opened them, you saw all the anger melt away, and instead on his face was a small, barely noticeable smile, even if it did look like his everyday scowl. "It better not, or else I will disown you"

Even though he was smiling, you knew the threat that was present, and you gulped. "When I said I was proud of you, I was not lying, nor was I taunting you. I truly was amazed by your ability. If you go on like this, you will bring House Silva and me proud. When you stop being an utter disgrace, that is. But I have high hopes for you and I know you will do me proud"

A large smile came onto your face. It was rare when your father praised you, and the words that he had said were completely unexpected and contradictory to his scolding. But he had said he was proud of you. The daughter who had disobeyed and ruined his name. "Yes Father!"

"Well, for now, we better not make them wait for the Head of the Silva Family, the true royal family, and his daughter" You took his arm as he lead you to the hall where the banquet was being held. Little did you know, Nozel's pride in you would vanish the second you stepped through those doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 44 30
"Ahh! Asta stop please not here, let's go to our room" yelled Noelle. Follows the love journey between Asta and Noelle. Hinting at the fact that they...
465K 15.5K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
65.7K 2.1K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
16.3K 504 28
~Asta x Noelle Modern AU~ "Happiness is like a butterfly. If you can catch it, it's yours," Asta and Noelle are both ex-lovers from not only just hi...