แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

Chapter 19

14.5K 422 286
By MikaelsonBlood

O Come, All Yeah Faithful

❇❇❇❇

Hold me tight as we walk into the sun. Let the fire lick at our skin whilst the fire in our heart continues to grow.

❇❇❇❇

Silence surrounded the room as Elijah and Isabelle sat facing each other on the edge of his bed. The somber expression on his face a while ago when he had arrived home was a massive give away of the fact that Elijah knew the truth. 

The betrayal that shone through his glossy eyes was enough to make her realize that she had screwed everything up by hiding the truth and doing exactly what she never wanted to do—break his trust.

She knew what it felt like when someone you loved lied to you and she hated the people who did. But now, she was one of them and she had no words on how to explain herself or justify her actions because nothing she did could lessen the hurt he was feeling.

Elijah on the other hand, had his fists clenched around the material of the bedsheet because he was trying his level best to not say anything that he didn't mean. 

Never in a million years would he want to hurt her. His mind was flooded by the reality that by the end of the night, he wouldn't have her by his side and no matter how much he wanted to fight, he knew that he wouldn't be able to match up to whoever her mate was.

She had come clean about having a Parabatai, the minute they had entered his room and he now knew that Isabelle belonged to someone else. Someone who wasn't him.

Although, what neither of the two thought about was what it took to be her Parabatai. None of them thought about how Elijah was able to wield the Soul-Sword, or how they could sense each other's presence or how they just knew if the other one was in danger. 

The possibility, that they could very well be each other's mates never crossed either of their minds and that was what made the whole situation all the more miserable.

"Say something."

Isabelle's meek voice broke the silence that surrounded the couple making him screw his eyes shut and take a deep breath before opening them to look at her. 

His eyes had a screen of gloss covering them, indicating her that he was trying his hardest to not allow his emotions to flow. He wanted to be strong in this and she hated herself for doing this to him.

"What do you want me to say now, Isabelle?"

His voice almost cracking and her full name falling from his lips made her flinch visibly. She had gotten used to him calling her 'Isa' and the way it sounded from his lips always made her heart leap in delight. 

But now, instead of the loving tone, his voice held sorrow and she couldn't decide what was worse–him feeling betrayed or her knowing that they wouldn't be able to be together anymore. She found neither option appealing at all.

"Why did you have to lie to me?" He asked softly, looking straight in her eyes as her gaze fell down in shame.

"I don't know if you'll believe this or not, but after coming back to life, my first concern was saving Nik and then when we spent our time in the woods beside my son's name, I never felt so secure and safe. I felt at home, Elijah. I felt complete and that feeling made me forget about this whole bond thing altogether. I know this is a very measly excuse and I can never justify my actions but this is my truth. I never thought about it until a few days ago and since then, I've been trying to gather up the courage to talk to you." She spoke in a heavy voice and by the end of her speech, a scoff fell off of his lips.

"Courage? Really, Isabelle?" Elijah spoke, his voice a little louder than usual which made her bite her lip to stop her tears.

"What did you think I would do? Lash out? Be angry at you? Shout? Is that how you think of me?" He asked in a heartbroken tone making her look at him with moist eyes.

"Elijah I—"

"You don't need courage to talk to me, Isabelle. You could've just told me whenever it crossed your mind. I would've preferred that over accidentally listening to your conversation with my brother." He affirmed making her heart sink further in guilt. She was feeling sad and miserable on the inside, knowing that this was all her fault.

"I'm sorry." She croaked out. Her voice getting heavier by the second as the lump in her throat increased.

"It's not your fault. You can't help it that you already have someone waiting for you and that it'll be inevitable. If anything, I should be happy that you'll get someone who would keep you truly happy. Someone who actually deserves you." He spoke as he stood up from the bed.

"Don't say that Elijah. It is my fault and you cannot put this on yourself." She pleaded as a tear rolled down her cheek.

He could hear the despair in her voice as he ran his hands through his already messed up hair. He couldn't control his emotions anymore. And when he turned around to look at her, the tear that rolled down her cheek was enough to open all floodgates.

"Actually you know what? You're right. This is your fault. It is your fault that I yearned for your presence. It is your fault that I started to think that I can be anything but a monster. You made me see the good in myself. You made me feel true happiness, because of you I saw the good parts about this-this immortality. So yes, Isabelle, it is your fault that I fell in love with you. That I, Elijah Mikaelson, love you so much, that it bloody hurts to let go."

Isabelle's eyes snapped up to meet his as her breathing got stuck in her throat. He confessed. He told her he loved her and she broke his heart. 

He said he was in love with her and the intensity with which he was looking at her and the emotion his voice carried, made her realize that it wasn't some figment of her imagination and that he had actually spoken it out loud that he loved her.

"What?" Her voice quivered and tears began to pool in her eyes as her breathing got ragged. Her whole body shook as she stood up to look into his eyes.

"Yes, Isabelle. It's true. I love you and I cannot accept the fact that you belong to someone else." He bellowed making a gasp escape from her lips as her teardrops fell on the floor.

Elijah looked at her with a heartbroken expression before turning his gaze down.

"I'm sorry." He heard her whisper making him raise his head back up.

"It's not your fault. I know it's over." His voice cracked in between before he gulped the lump in his throat and looked away again. 

He knew if he looked at her one more time, he wouldn't be able to live knowing that the woman he loved just wasn't his to love.

"I don't want it to be over, Elijah." She whispered in a shaky voice.

"But it has to be." He spoke through his tears. 

He had never felt so shattered–not even for a moment in his long eternity and now he felt like his soul was smashed into a million pieces and he didn't know which one to follow.

"Be happy, Isabelle." Elijah spoke, before he dared to glance at her for the last time as their eyes met. Her bloodshot eyes pooling with tears were very similar to his. 

Her hands were clenched tightly into a fist and he knew that she would extract blood if she applied any more pressure. 

Her lower lip quivered and he knew that she was biting the inside of her cheek to hold back the sobs that were struggling to escape.

He, on the other hand, had his hands folded over his chest and his jaw set tightly as his whole body shivered for the time he looked into her eyes. 

His eyes had lost all the happiness and it seemed like life was sucked out of him in a flash. 

He looked so broken and defeated that for a second she couldn't believe this was the same Elijah Mikaelson who could rip someone's heart out without flinching. 

She knew his state was her fault and she hated herself for it. 

After a moment, Elijah took a deep breath, hung his head low and turned around to walk away and not look back.

"But what about the love that I have for you?"

Her voice stopped him dead in his tracks the minute the words fell out of her mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath as his heart picked up its pace. 

Slowly, he turned around and raised his eyes to look at her. What he saw, knocked the senses out of him.

She stood there, gazing at him longingly with all of her masks removed and all her walls broken down to dust. 

Her lower lip stuck between her teeth as she stared at him with teary eyes. Her eyes held love and insecurities and he could clearly hear her silent pleas, asking him to not leave her alone.

The woman who hated being weak in front of anyone, the woman who always kept her walls high and the woman who never expressed her whole emotions was now standing in front of him without any defenses. 

She had put her heart, soul, and body in front of him and he could either shatter her to pieces and break her more than she already was or he could bring her together and make her new. 

It was his choice and he was allowed to do whatever the hell he pleased. 

Isabelle Lightwood had removed every defense, every mask and every brick that had kept her together and now she looked at him with raw passion and emotions. 

Her every thought was naked in front of him and he could see everything that she felt.

He crossed the distance between them in two long strides and took her face in between his palms.

"What did you just say?" He asked in his breathy voice, not believing what he heard.

"You're not the only one who fell in love, Elijah. I did too. Knowing that we can't be together and keeping aside every fear that I have, I love you. With all of myself." She spoke confidently making his eyes widen before a tear escaped and he placed his lips over hers.

Fire erupted in their chests as soon as their lips touched, and all their emotions ran wild like lava bursting from a volcano. 

It was as if fire met ice as if life met death and in that blissful moment, their lips created the most sinful and sensuous pressure on each other, devouring the taste and sucking all the unsaid words.

Isabelle's head swirled and her knees struggled to hold her body as he sucked at her lip and slipped his tongue in her mouth. 

Their tongues danced together in the sweetest and slowest motions and if that was the taste of life, the taste of happiness, the taste of eternal bliss which she never wanted to let go.

Elijah's hand cradled the back of her head as he brought her face as close as he could, whilst his other hand slowly traced down her arm before settling on her clenched fist. 

And without breaking or slowing down the kiss, he softly opened her fist before she hurt herself and held her hand gently, tracing her palm which had the marks from her nails already. 

He did the same with her other hand, easing out the slight sting she must have been feeling.

His gesture made another tear escape her eye. He was always kind to her. He always cared about the smallest things and that was what made her love him even more.

She moved her hands to his chest and deepened the kiss by applying more pressure at his lips, when all of a sudden, he pulled away. She looked at him with a hurt expression which made him regret his action.

"We shouldn't." He muttered, channeling even the smallest amount of self-control that he had.  

It was hard for him to find any restrain over his words or actions. Especially after she had openly expressed her love for him.

"Why?" She whispered shakily, as her eyes fell down to his lips before looking at him again. 

Their breathing was rapid as her hands slowly moved over his chest and around his neck. He sucked in a sharp breath, her actions suddenly affecting him a lot more than before.

"Because it's not right." He said in a shaky voice as his fingers grazed the milky skin of her cheeks and his eyes glanced down to her ruby lips.

"For now, it is." She mumbled, her lips brushing over his making it even more difficult for him to think straight.

"Isabelle–"

She clutched his collars and jerked him towards herself before looking straight into his eyes.

"It's Isa for you." She spoke softly but he could clearly hear the authority in her words.

"I need you, Elijah." She purred so softly that if he wasn't a vampire, he wouldn't have heard. But because he did, his heart continued to struggle in his chest.

"Isa, we can't be together." He said in a weak voice, his words holding no resolve. As if he didn't wish to say that at all.

"I know." She whispered as her nose grazed against his cheek making him close his eyes in anticipation as his hands moved to circle her waist and her's remained locked around his neck.

"We shouldn't." He croaked out for the last time as she planted a moist kiss on his cheekbone.

"Just for now. Please." She whispered in need and longing, moving her lips down his cheek, leaving a line of open-mouthed kisses. 

Then her lips touched the corner of his mouth and he lost all the resolve he had and grabbed her face, smashing their lips together.

They kissed each other roughly as her hands found their way into his dark hair and he held her pressed to himself, not wanting to leave even a minute space between them.

On pulling back, Elijah looked at her with darkened eyes and her own orbs held all the love and lust that she had for the man in front of her. They desired each other so much and in so many ways that it was physically painful for them to not be together.

"Are you–"

"Shh..." She whispered looking straight into his eyes as she silenced him by placing her index finger on his lips. 

She moved her finger and traced his jawline before she leaned forward to peck his chin and looked at him licking her lower lip and that was all it took for him to catch on.

He grabbed her waist and hoisted her up in the air as she buckled her legs around his waist and he vamp sped her to the nearest wall and their lips joined in hunger and their tongues battled for dominance. 

She bit down on his lip making him growl as his hands slipped underneath her top making her gasp at the contact.

His thumbs traced circles on her hip as his lips released her's and began to leave open-mouthed kisses on her jaw. Her grip on the roots of his hair tightened as she felt him suck on her collar bone, at a point that he knew drove her crazy.

His lips never stopped their sweet torture as his hands kept attached to her bare waist. She moaned out loud when he nipped at her neck, which made him smile in victory. The sound was music to his ears.

He grazed her throat with the tip of his nose as he could literally smell her angelic blood pulsing through her veins. It was what made her fragrance even more special and appealing.

She couldn't stop her moans because of his actions and she brought his face back up and joined their lips again. She kissed him hungrily as if his lips were the cure for every trouble that she ever faced.

Elijah held the back of her neck and vamp sped them to the edge of the bed, without breaking their kiss. She felt the soft mattresses hit her back as he gently placed her on it.

He broke the kiss and his eyes roamed her face as hers tried to memorize his because they knew that this was probably the last time they were going to be that close. 

She looked at him with nothing but love shining in her orbs, the love that she had for him and the love she will always carry.

But both knew that in spite of it all, she could never be with him. Not until some miracle happens and he becomes her Parabatai.

"I want this to be forever." She whispered, her palm resting on his cheek and his placed on either side of her head.

"You know it's not possible, my love." Her heart fluttered at the way he addressed her as his love, but then sank in remorse at the realization and her and Elijah could never be forever.

"But it can be, for tonight." She mumbled, suddenly feeling a lot more conscious. Elijah looked at her with his eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean?" He asked cautiously.

"I don't care about who will come later, Elijah. Right now, I need you. I know it is selfish but–"

Her words were lost as soon as his lips covered her mouth. She kissed him back as her hands slid down from his neck and she began to open the buttons of his shirt, one after another.

Her hands touched the bare skin of his chest causing his whole body to heat up at the contact and before he could think of anything else, she pushed her palms on his chest and flipped him over so that now she was straddling his waist.

She smirked down at him, mischief dancing in her brown eyes as she tucked at the bottom of her top and yanked it off in one swift motion, leaving her in her white lace bra. His eyes widened at the sight before darkening in lust as he took in the beauty in front of him.

"Beautiful." He whispered dreamily making her blush in anticipation, but the naughtiness in her eyes never left as she bent down and brought her lips to his, kissing him just for a moment before her lips traveled to his firm jawline and in the slowest of motions she planted kisses down to his throat. She nibbled on his neck before biting down so hard, that if he wasn't a vampire, the mark would've stayed for days.

"Isa.." He mumbled breathily as if her name was a prayer and he was a devotee. And for him, it really was. She was a goddess and he would give away anything to be with her. She was his everything and he wanted to show her how much he loved her.

Her lips stayed on his neck as her hands roamed all over his chest and torso making it harder for him to breathe. He could feel his bottoms tightening up and when her hips wiggled a bit over his crotch, he lost all control and reached up to grab her waist and flip them around again, so that he was now hovering over her frame.

Without wasting any time, he dipped his head down and planted warm kisses on her neck until the valley between her breasts. 

He was quick to unclasp her bra and for a moment he stopped and looked down at her. His eyes admiring the eternal beauty, which made her blush but she didn't hide away from him or try to cover herself–she knew she didn't have to. 

She gasped in delight as soon as his hands cupped her breast. His thumb traced her nipple making her moan his name as his lips planted kisses on the other one before he bit down on the skin.

She could feel the tension building up in her core as her whole body felt like it was set on fire. A fire that only he could create.

Her hands clutched the sheets in them, until her knuckles were almost white as he carried on the trail of kisses down to her belly.

"Elijah.." She moaned loudly, all the months of sexual tension and her need for him suddenly magnified.

He came back up and gathered her face in his large hands and kissed her full lips before pulling away to stare at her in wonder.

"I love you." He whispered.

His eyes held resolve and honesty and she had never experienced anyone look at her this way–as if she was the answer to all his heart's desires. And in a way, she really was.

"I love you." She confessed, her fingers reaching up to push back the hair from his forehead before settling on his cheek.

He smiled slightly before dipping his head and capturing her lips again. Her hands traveled down his hard chest and his toned torso as her fingers fidgeted with the buckle of his belt before she removed it and opened the button to his pants. 

He kicked it off before clutching the back of her neck as they stood kneeled on the bed, their hands roaming over each other.

Elijah pulled down her slacks as her hands tugged at the roots of his hair while he kissed her jaw.

He then gently laid her down and crawled over her, looking down at her with a soft smile on his face which made her heart flutter in delight.

Wild electricity ran through their bodies as they felt raw sensations course through their veins. Their love for each other magnified to a level that could start wars or end them and their eyes held so much intensity that it made their heads dizzy with thoughts.

The two got lost in each other as he planted kisses on every inch of her body, sweet words leaving his lips with every kiss that he left. It made her feel so beautiful and divine and above all, lucky to have him by her side.

Soon, the rest of their clothings were removed as he aligned himself with her entrance. He looked at her for a brief moment, taking in her beautiful face and his eyes gazed at her for permission. 

She smiled at him before pulling him in for a kiss by bringing his face down to her own, thus granting him all the permission he needed before he slid into her, and a gasp escaped her lips into their kiss.

After a moment passed, he slowly pumped into her, making her moan louder as her hands dug into his back, driving him more insane. He loved her so much and he wanted to be what every cell of her body craved.

Her thoughts came to a halt, the minute Elijah entered her. The blend of pain and pleasure making her mind go haywire as she realized that he was all she ever needed.

 At that particular moment, she felt whole. Complete, in every sense of life. It was like all her scars were suddenly washed away and only the good remained.

Laying there in front of him, in the most vulnerable way imaginable, she knew that he was her knight, her rock. That no matter what or who comes later, the only one that'll ever be able to calm her and make her feel this way was Elijah Mikaelson.

The kisses, the sweet nothings and the hands roaming each other's bodies never stopped as they explored every inch of each other, inside out. Their bodies created a storm of emotions in their veins that neither wanted to let go. It was the perfect harmony, the perfect blend.

⚜⚜⚜

He watched her angelic face as she slept gathered in his arms. She looked so beautiful, like always, and he felt truly unworthy of her. Maybe that is why she had a mate. He thought.

He loved her with everything that he had to offer and if it was possible, he would've made sure to never let her go. But alas, it wasn't his choice.

After a long night of making love to her, devouring their very last moments together and spending them in the most beautiful way possible, he sat there as the dawn came, realizing that he was lucky to even have gotten the night with her.

She was divine in every sense. Her beauty was no match for anyone else, her wit could literally bring the world to their knees and her heart–her heart didn't belong in such a cruel world. 

For him, she was the bright light that was so pure and serene that it didn't need to be tainted by even the slightest of darkness.

"Don't do that, Elijah." His chain of thoughts was broken by her melodious voice. He looked down at her to find her looking at him with her velvety brown orbs.

"Don't do what?" He mumbled, tucking a hair strand behind her ear and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled at the contact.

"Don't overthink." She replied once he pulled back, making him look away. She placed a hand on his cheek to make him look into her eyes again.

"I was scared of losing you, Isa." He muttered, his eyes holding longing and vulnerability. It made her heart sink in despair.

"I'm sorry, Elijah. I'm so sorry for putting you through this." She whispered, tears suddenly gathering in her eyes again.

"It's not your fault." He spoke bringing her hand down from his cheek and kissing her palm.

"I wish things could be different." She said wrapping her hand around his torso and kissing his chest. She could feel how rapidly his heart began to beat when she did so.

"I know. Me too, Isa." He confessed.

"What just happened was–"

"Please don't say it was a mistake? Even if you think it was, just don't-don't say it." He interrupted making her prop up on her elbows to look at him with a sad smile.

"I wasn't going to say that, because I don't think it was a mistake. It was the most beautiful moment of my life and I would be damned if I called it a mistake." She stated, making him sigh in relief before looking at her questioningly.

"Then what did you want to say, my love?" He asked softly.

"I wanted to say, that it was heavenly and what if, it is just you that I want? I mean can't I find a way to get out of this bond mess? We don't have to part ways, Elijah." She offered, looking straight into his eyes, with her own shining in hope.

For a moment, he was tempted to agree. He was tempted to give in to his selfish side and ask her to find a way around the bond. But soon, the sensible part of him kicked in and he saw the hope die in her own eyes because she knew him well enough to know that he was going to deny.

"Isa, it's not just about the bond. It's your life and I can't be selfish and ask you to find a way around that bond. That man, whoever he is, is an assurance to me that you cannot be killed and honestly, that is all I need–for you to be alive and happy." He said, cupping her cheek in his hand.

"But, what if it's you that I need? What if it's you that I crave even when I'm with someone else?" She whispered.

"You won't. He's your mate for a reason. You'll forget all about me when he comes along." His voice cracked in between as he realized how sad the truth was. But much more than that, it was painful. Almost unbearable, for him to think of her with someone else.

His words caused a sob to escape her mouth as she snuggled closer to the love of her life and cried. He held her tight, his own tears never stopping. The two held onto each other for the last few moments together, trying to delay their departure for as long as they possibly could.

⚜⚜⚜

Pain. That was all she could feel. The new day had begun and this one was an indication that he wasn't by her side. That she had once again, lost someone she loved and she couldn't do a thing about it.

As she stood by the window of the room they shared, alone and upset, she couldn't help but want nothing more than to break the Parabatai bond forever, no matter what happened to her but she also knew that her father would never agree to something like that.

Elijah had kissed her forehead for the last time and left after taking some of his belongings. He said he was going to go away for a while and she knew that he needed to. Neither of them could be around each other after this, not for a while at least.

She had stared at his retreating figure for a long while until he wasn't there anymore and with a heavy heart, she came back to the room and wrapped his shirt that she was still wearing, tightly around her. She needed him with her in one way or another and she couldn't possibly go a day without his presence.

A soft knock on their room's door broke her line of thoughts as she turned around, expecting to see the love of her life coming back to her, but it wasn't him. 

Instead, it was Stefan, standing there with a grim expression on his face. She wiped away the slight tears coming down her cheeks and turned back around to look at him.

"Nik told me what happened..." He whispered making her press her lips together as her gaze fell on the floor.

"I don't wanna talk about this, Stefan." She muttered before walking over to sit on the armchair near the window. 

She picked up Elijah's copy of Pride and Prejudice and smiled remembering the long chats and banters they had regarding Elizabeth and Darcy's fate. 

She loved how they connected on so many levels that it just felt as if he was a part of her soul altogether.

"Izzy, I'm sorry that it happened," Stefan whispered, looking at her with a sorrowful expression.

"It's got nothing to do with you, Stef. It's my fault. I should have told him before it became so unbearable for us to believe." She stated bitterly.

"Don't blame yourself, Izzy," Stefan said walking further into the room. His heart ached for her pain. She didn't deserve it and neither did Elijah and it pained him that they had to suffer so much because of some magical mystical mating ritual.

"I can't do anything else, Stef. It is my fault. All of it." She muttered.

"Izzy–"

Stefan's words were cut short by the ringing of her phone. Sighing, she picked it up, seeing it was Kol.

"What can I do for you, Kol?"

"Bella, are you okay?" His frantic and worried voice greeted her. Niklaus had told him about the bond and he knew that his brother and Isabelle had parted ways.

"What do you think?" She scoffed making him sigh.

"Everything will be alright, Bella. I know it'll be." He promised making her smile softly.

"Why did you call, Kol?" She asked.

"It's Jer. I am at the lakehouse with him and Bonnie is trying to help his conscience to mold it so that he doesn't try hurting either you or Elena." He explained, making her eyes widen. 

In her own pain, she had totally forgotten that she had to help her brother. She was glad that Bonnie was doing her job though.

"Did she find anything?" She asked.

"I think she did. Jer and her just went to test the theory." He informed.

"What do you mean, 'test the theory'?" She questioned.

"I mean to say, on Elena. She's here and we're gonna see if Jer can resist the urge to kill her. If he can't, me and Damon will intervene." He explained making her anger fuel up.

 Damon had lied to Stefan about telling Elena off. Her gaze moved to Stefan who had his fists clenched in anger as his face carried a scowl.

"Okay Kol, I'm gonna go now. Inform me if it works." She hung up saying this before turning to look at Stefan fully.

"Stef–"

"Guess it's a day of heartbreak for both of us, isn't it?" He muttered sadly. She frowned before nodding and taking him in for a hug.

They were interrupted by a very distraught looking Niklaus entering the room. And surprisingly, Hayley entering the room on his tail with a guilty expression marking her face.

"Get ready, we are going to kill some ungrateful swines," Niklaus affirmed making Isabelle stand up, crossing her arms on her chest. 

Niklaus raised his eyebrow on seeing her in his brother's shirt, but said nothing about it. He knew he had to comfort her and he would, once he was rid of Tyler Lockwood.

"What's going on?" Isabelle asked suspiciously glancing at the two.

"Tyler and Caroline are conspiring against me. They want to put me down and Tyler has gotten all of my hybrids unsired." Niklaus spoke making Isabelle ball her fists in anger.

She already had a lot of despair coursing through her and now she had the opportunity to channel it all into aggression.

"And what are you doing here, Hayley?" Stefan asked, glancing at the wolf with a wary frown.

"She's the one who told me about the plan. After she helped Tyler unsire my hybrids." Niklaus elaborated bitterly, eyeing the female wolf. Isabelle raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"And we're supposed to trust that you're not leading us into a trap?" Stefan asked incredulously making Hayley roll her eyes before her gaze settled on Isabelle.

"Look, Iz, I'm a wolf and I couldn't see Tyler or any other wolf be a slave to Klaus. So yes, I did help unsire them. But then, I am also your friend and I know that Klaus is your family. So naturally, here I am, to tell you all of what's gonna go down today." Hayley explained making Isabelle sigh.

"It's alright, Hayls. I understand. But once I go in for the kill, the hybrids will know that you tipped us in. I would like it very much if you aren't around when the massacre goes down." She suggested making the female wolf nod before she left the room. Isabelle then turned to look at her two best friends.

"So, let's get the show starting, shall we?" She said, with a vicious expression, her sorrow still very prominent but knowing that she'll be able to be ruthless, helped calm her nerves.

⚜⚜⚜

"Where the hell is the witch? Adrian should be here any minute." Isabelle heard the werewolf Kim speak as the three of them entered the clearing by the Lockwood cellars. 

Niklaus, Isabelle and Stefan walked side by side before finally coming to a halt as Adrian stuttered Kim's name before Niklaus sped ahead and pulled his heart out of his chest making Kim yell in pain and fear.

 Isabelle smiled in delight as she felt the fear of the eleven unsired hybrids the minute they registered the presence of the three supernaturals.

"Well, he deserved it. Didn't really serve well to his name." Isabelle snarked, "Now question is, who's next?" She smirked as she opened her palm by her side and the Soul-Sword appeared in her hand. 

She gave Niklaus and Stefan a wicked smirk before dashing ahead and marking the beginning of the slaughter by beheading the first hybrid that came in her sights. His blood splashed all over her clothes.

Stefan dashed forward and ripped out the heart of a hybrid that attempted to attack him before he turned around in time to slash another one's head off.

Niklaus too continued to behead hybrids with his Hunter's sword when he heard Stefan yell in pain. Isabelle and Niklaus soon turned in his direction as they saw a hybrid digging her teeth in Stefan's arm.

Angrily, Isabelle pushed her hand forward making her Electrum whip unwound itself from around her wrist and wrap around the neck of the hybrid as she thrashed her hand back causing the whip to bring the hybrid slithering to Isabelle's feet when she rammed her Soul-Sword in his chest this killing her.

Niklaus helped Stefan get up before he turned around swiftly and sliced his sword right in the middle of a hybrid's body, cutting him into half.

Isabelle beheaded the last hybrid and within minutes the party of twelve hybrids became nothing but a mess of sprawled out bodies and ripped out hearts.

With blood dripping from every part of their clothing and murderous expressions marking their faces, the trio made their way into the Lockwood cellar.

 Isabelle had her Soul-Sword out which had blood dripping from it and Niklaus carried the hunter's sword as they made their way towards the rapid breathing of the last unsired hybrid Kim.

They were all liars and were going to betray Niklaus. So it was natural that Isabelle and Stefan were ruthless with them. They ought to be because Niklaus was their family and no matter what happened, the three would always protect each other.

"Where is Tyler Lockwood?" Niklaus asked in a grim and threatening tone, placing his sword on Kim's neck as she shook in fear of her inevitable death.

"I–I don't know." She stuttered making Niklaus stare at her for a moment before he stated grimly, "Wrong answer." And then he slowly and painfully pushed his sword further into Kim's neck until it fell off from her shoulders.

Slowly, Niklaus turned his around to look at his two best friends. They looked at him with frowns, knowing that killing all his hybrids was something Niklaus never wanted. He was happy that he wasn't the only hybrid anymore. That there were more of his kind and that he wasn't alone.

But now, they were all dead because they betrayed him. For Isabelle, Niklaus did the right thing. They were not loyal and they ought to die but she knew that her best friend was breaking on the inside and that he needed her.

So she did what she knew best and wrapped her arms around him. Wanting to comfort him as much as she could.

He was quick to follow as he broke down in her arms and she ran her fingers through his curly blonde hair.

"They betrayed me, Izzy. I'm all alone." He sobbed in her shoulder.

"Shh, Nik, you aren't alone. You have us. And we won't go anywhere." She whispered making him sob.

"Just don't–don't leave me alone, Izzy. I would be damned if I lost you." He mumbled in her neck.

"Don't worry Nik, I'm not going anywhere." She promised, patting his back.

After a long while, the two broke the hug and Niklaus now carried a vengeful expression on his face and she knew that he wanted Tyler's blood. With a strong expression on her dace, she looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Go, Nik. Go get your revenge from that bastard." She affirmed making him nod before he and Stefan walked out of the cellar in search for the hybrid.

Isabelle sighed before she fell down on her knees. After the long day that she had, it was now that she was realizing what she had lost.

Usually, after a massacre like this, Isabelle and Elijah would smirk at each other before making out in the midst of murder and mayhem whilst they were both drenched in darkness. But right now, he wasn't there. He was gone and never coming back. She couldn't go to him either.

She had no choice but to hopelessly wait for Mr. Parabatai to arrive and that was driving her insane. Elijah was her everything and she didn't know if she could possibly love someone more than him.

She had lost her happiness, her reason to smile, the reason her heart picked up its pace, the reason her breathing always got stuck in her throat or the reason fire evoked on her skin every time he touched her. He was gone and she was alone. Once again, just like the rest of her life.

During these thoughts, her gaze fell on something placed at the far end of the cellar which made her mind rush with annoyance and anger.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

❇❇❇❇

Hello my beautiful readers. So, I feel really happy to inform you all that we got 2k votes. I mean, I am so damn excited because of this and I love the way you all are responding to my work.

I would also like to apologise that it took a bit longer to update. But this chapter was kinda important and I needed it to be as best as possible. I do hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

So, well, Elisabelle breakup literally broke my heart and I am really sorry for doing this to you all. But hey, we finally got the smut!

Anyhow, just trust me guys. Don't stop reading just because they aren't together. A lot of drama and funny moments are ahead, including a lot of twists.

Leave your votes and comments about what you thought about this chapter.

Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 475 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
729K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
234K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
160K 6.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...