ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Fiftythree•

2.4K 96 16
By Soft_jeon

"Not so perfect, but so beautiful."

It's been 3 months.

Jungkook and I are still on bad terms.

Hoseok has been helping Sangyoo with her newborn.

Jin and I are having our engagement party.

Everything is so rushed.

Everyone is toasting their champagne glasses and chatting to each other with small talk. I sit silently, hoping this day will end soon.

As I look at my surroundings, embracing the beautiful garden until my gaze meets Jungkook's. His arm lingers around Yoonji, face almost buried in her jet black locks. A feeling of jealousy and ache erupted.

Although, my feelings for Jin kind of returned, but I missed Jungkook with a passion. He was my first love.

"Are you okay?"

I snap my attention to my soon to be Husband, his face full of concern. I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about me."I said with a kind smile and he pecked my forehead.

"That would be impossible. With you I don't know what to expect."he replied with a small chuckle and I forced a small smile.

You probably wouldn't expect me to ruin three peoples lives in one day, Jin.

I don't deserve these people around me when all I do is use and destroy.

I don't even mean or intend to, I guess that's just my nature.

"Do you want to dance?"he sat up and held out his soft hand for me to hold, I copied his moments and placed my hand in his. His gentle and warm touch softened my heart.

He lead me to the dance floor, my gaze wondered around, watching everyone embrace each other's swaying forms. Jungkook rested his chin on Yoonji's shoulder, his eyes heavy and his hands wandering her back slowly. It was hard to watch.

"Lucy, we don't have to go through this if you don't want to."Jin's smooth voice grabbed my attention once again.

"No, no I want to go through with this."

Really?

"Maybe this is just..so surreal to me. I never expected to be engaged to my childhood crush."I confessed with a giggle, my cheeks and ears heating up. "Neither did I."he said with smiling eyes, he pursed his plump lips. "I wish we got together naturally, not by arrangement."he added and I nodded in agreement, knowing that it was bullshit, I wouldn't have went through it naturally.

We were interrupted when a notification erupted from my phone, we parted and I took out my device and checked the ID. It was anon.

I excused myself from Jin and went into an empty spare dining room.

Anon: lucky me, I have a new video.

Me: what?

Anon: yep, want a little hint of what's in it?

Me: ??

Anon: a car. Two people.

Anon: and by the way, you both at the bar was so adorable. Shame, it's like you used him for a one night stand. You just lead people on. Use them.

Me: what do you want?

Anon: that's for me to know.

Anon: you look ravishing by the way.

I put my phone down and scanned the room, was he in here?

Anon: you won't find me. Don't bother searching.

Anon: if you were ever to find out who I am, which you won't. You're in for a surprise.

[video file]

I opened the video to see a car and Hoseok and me in it, catching a glimpse as our passionate kissing heated. I suddenly felt like throwing my phone at the wall.

Me: fuck you fucking pervert.

Me: why fucking me?

I deleted his contact, but knowing he would find a way to contact me again, I fell to the ground and broke down. Seeing how passionate I was with Hoseok, I really did it this time.

How could I be so cruel.

"You in here, Lucy?"Jin knocked and I jerked up and wiped away my flowing tears, I sniffled before answering.

"Just a sec."
-
I was miserable. I couldn't even hide it. I sat in silence, fidgeting with my food, I had already lost my appetite.

"Can you at least pretend to have a good time?"

I look up to see Hoseok leaning against a pure white column, the green leaves trailed its length. He looked like a model, although he was dressed effortlessly. His white shirt half unbuttoned, only revealing a bit of his chest, everything else was a pretty shade of terra cotta red. He was definitely eye catching.

"That is impossible when all I do is disappoint everyone around me. Including you."I sigh and he takes a seat beside me. "You kidding me? All you ever do is surprise people. Look, I know you feel as if you took advantage of me but you didn't. It made me realise that I don't want to lose what we already have, I don't want anything more than that. I love you because you're someone who always makes me happy just with your presence, you're my best friend."he admitted before pulling me into a warm embrace, I felt so relieved that I didn't hurt him badly, I really do love and treasure him.

"I love you too, Hoseok."I said as I hugged him tighter, I was so glad that my best friend turned up after all this time.

"I'm so glad you came. Again, you made my day more bearable."I confessed and he smiled a toothy smile. It was true, since high school, he's always made things more bearable.

"Thank those guys, down there."he pointed his index towards a group of boys at the dance floor, they were already watching us.

Jimin, taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon.

I waved down at them and mouthed a thank you and they all had their thumbs up with gummy smiles.

"Do you want to dance?"he suddenly spoke and I nodded with acceptance. "Please, my butt is getting sore from sitting too long in this uncomfortable chair."I sat up with a sore expression and he bursted out laughing, I joined him.

My hand on his shoulder and the other in his left hand, we swayed slowly and gently. I almost forgot where I was and when I realised, I felt like having a breakdown. I was going to be married soon, and not to someone I truly love.

Hoseok noticed my teary eyes and trembling lip.

"You don't want to marry him, do you?"

I didn't answer, I felt unable to, like if I tried to speak, I would lose it.

I just rested my head on his shoulder and released some tears, he could tell I was crying because of my breathing, my chest rising dangerously high and low repeatedly.

"I wish I could take you away, right now."he whispered softly into my ears, I sniffled and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my waist.

"Please."I let out, I couldn't take the lump in my throat any longer.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...