Male In a Female World [Male...

By TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... More

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?
Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki
Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]

4.8K 103 21
By TheWidowMaker

Previously on Male in a Female World

"W-Wait a minute," Ichika said nervously, "I'm going in?"

"Of course!" The girls said in unison.

I sighed.

"Don't say it at the same time!" Ichika yelled, standing up quickly.

There was a silence.

"Ichika, this is not training," Chifuyu said with a serious tone, "It's a real battle."

My eyes widen in surprise, I look at Chifuyu.

'Isn't that the first time she's ever called him by the name since we came to the IS-Academy?' I thought, looking at her. Then looking at Sam, who also had a look of surprise.

"If you don't have the resolve to fight, then we won't force you," she continued with a serious tone.

Ichika stiffened, and then he sighed, "I'll do it," he said.

"Hold it! Hold it!" said a very familiar voice.

*CLANG* We all looked behind to see Tabane popping out of the ceiling upside down.

"Put a hold on that strategy!" Tabane said.

"It's her again...." Ichika said.

Tabane launched herself and did a double somersault and landed in the middle of the table.

'Wait, what? Where the fuck was the distance, HOW DID SHE DO TWO SOMERSAULTS?!' I thought in my mind.

Tabane quickly walked to Chifuyu.

"Chi-chan, Chi-chan! In my head is an even better strategy, so now it's printing," she said in a cute voice, sticking very close to Chifuyu; who was now facepalming herself. "So where's your printer?" She asked.

"Will you leave," Chifuyu said.

"Just listen, 'Kay?" Tabane said, shaking Chifuyu. She then turned to Sam.

"First off, it's definitely the Akatsubaki's turn to shine!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What?" Sam asked.

All of us gasped, including me.

~Timeskip~

~Third Person POV~

The group had now moved to a clearing, near a waterfall.

Houki was standing close to a ledge, with everyone else standing a 2 feet below the cliff.

Houki was staring at her IS which was in standby form. It takes the form of a pair of gold and silver bells wrapped around 's left wrist by a red and black ribbon divided by a white line.

She moved her hand slightly causing the bells to ring softly.

'Alright Akatsubaki, Let's go!' Houki thought, bringing her left write in front of her. 

Suddenly, bright red energy spewed out of her left wrist, completely covering her.

As the energy died down, it revealed her IS, The Akatsubaki.

Behind the whole group was where the teachers were standing, Sam L/N, Chifuyu Orimura, and Maya Yamada.

In front of them were the students.

And in the front of them, was Tabane, staring at Houki with pride.

"I'm just curious, but do the top brass know that Professor Shinonono is here, right now," Maya whispered to Sam.

"I'll inform them later," Chifuyu said.

"Yes, but stopping that rouge IS is our top priority, at the moment," Sam said.

"Alright, Houki!" Tabane said cheerfully, "Unfolding armor activate," she said.

"Unfolding Armor", when activated the unit can produce fold out armor, which takes the form of multiple pink plasmas, glows on the rear wings and shoulders.

"Unfolding Armor is standardized to all fourth Generation IS models, to put into simple terms, the "Akatsubaki" is the next evolutionary step of the Yukihira," Tabana said with pride.

A round of gasps when around.

"The next step...." Houki said in amazement.

"That's right! I used unfolding armor for the unit's entire body!" Tabane said with pride, "Yahoo!" She said turning around and looking at everyone.

However, she got no response and was only met with awkward silence.

"Still we have to deal with that..." Tabane said, putting her hands on her hips. "Hey! I bet that things running amuck by the ocean, really reminds of that Gadian incident, huh?" Tabane said turning to the teachers.

The mention of the incident, caused both Sam's and Chifuyu's eyes and mouth widen in surprise, they looked at each other and then settled back down when they looked back at Tabane.

"The Gadian incident...." Ichika whispered.

There was a moment of silence, where everyone remembered the incident that happened ten years ago.

~Flashback to 10 years~

It was one month after Tabane Shinonono unveiled the IS.

2341 missiles from around the world were launched at once. All of those missiles' onboard guidance systems were hacked simultaneously, and they were headed straight for Japan.

While the world was in a state of panic, some saying World War 3 was coming.

The End of All Wars.

However, some say they saw two IS appear out of nowhere, in Black and White; piloted by two females.

Later referred to as the Gadian, together they shot down all the missiles.

And as the sunset, they simply disappeared, as if it had only been an illusion.

~Flashback Ends~

Tabane giggled and approached Sam and Chifuyu.

"And who was inside the two IS, huh, Chi-chan?" Tabane asked excitedly, she then turned to Sam, "What about you Sam-chan?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"I have no idea," Chifuyu said with an annoyed expression.

"Well, I bet it was someone who has a 35-inch bust liiiiine!" Tabane said excitedly.

Chifuyu growled before she smacked Tabane on the head with her pad.

Everyone flinched when they saw the exchange.

"OWWWWWWW!" Tabane exclaimed, tears coming out of her eyes. She stood straight while rubbing her head with her arms. "That's so cruel Chi-chan, you've split poor Ms. Tabane's brain right in two!!" she whined.

"Well isn't that nice, now the left half of your brain will take turns thinking with your right half," Chifuyu said sarcastically.

"Oh!" Tabane said, "Good one! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" she exclaimed excitedly, raising her hands in the air. She turned to Chifuyu and giggled, "You're so smart Chi-chan!" she exclaimed; jumping to Chifuyu and rubbing her check with Chifuyu's.

"Ahhh!" Chifuyu said in annoyance, she then budged Tabane's iron grip of her, by using the pad to push her off. "Let's get back on topic!" she yelled.

"Okay, super-genius," Sam interrupted before Chifuyu would blow another fuse. "How long until the adjustments to the Akatsubaki are finished?" asked Sam.

"Miss L/N?" asked Cecilia.

"Yes, what happened?" Sam turned to Cecilia.

"Ma'am, I'm sure that I can achieve the objective in my Blue Tears," Cecilia said, "As you know, the Gunner Strike, my high-maneuverability package is on its way here now," she said.

"And does that package operate on a molecular level and exchange?" Sam asked.

"Well...." Cecilia replied nervously, "Umm...no, not yet-" "By the way, I can finish adjusting the Akatsubaki in just seven minutes, No problem!" Tabane interrupted Cecilia.

"Alright then," Sam said, she turned to the students. "Y/N will take point," she said turning to Y/N. 

"You will fight the IS head on, while Orimura and Shinonono will finish off the IS with the one-off ability, she drives, and he shoots," she said, looking at the three students.

"Let's blow that thing out of the sky people!" Chifuyu said, "We launch in thirty-minutes ready or not, so don't just stand there," Chifuyu said, she clapped, "Get your asses moving!" she yelled.

Houki turned to Y/N, who was looking at Ichika with a smile, and then turned to Houki, and gave her his charming smile; which she returned.

---

A/N: Yeah, Yeah. I'm not dead. I've been running from the FBI, for the potential underage harem members from my other stories.

But in all seriousness, I had exams. They were very important, and if some of you have kept up, the only reason why I was posting on Webnovel, well it was easy over there for my FT book to crossover, with very light editing.

However, I'm done and I'm back.

The next chapter should be up by Monday or so. Sorry for keeping it short but this was just so you guys know this book is not dead.

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote as it tells me you're still reading this and enjoying it!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. Bonus cookie points for the those who know what the incident's name is in English :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 734 8
A boy who's father left at a young age to help protect the world.Only when the father returns does he realize his purpose.A boy born with a mark of a...
22.7K 773 6
This is a Sequel to my other book,"My Maids are weird."If I were you I would read that first but I have an abridged recap on this one you guys are up...
1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
6.1K 171 19
Aizawa Shouta has never owned a cat, even though his heart craves one. For him not caring is always the safest option. But what happens when he is fo...