Male In a Female World [Male...

Von TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... Mehr

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?
Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]
Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki

6.6K 123 74
Von TheWidowMaker

Previously on Male in a Female World

"All of its specs are way above the current models, except of course the Black Guardian," she said with a wink aimed at me. "And it's handmade by me, Tabane~," she said, "This is little beauty is a fourth generation-type IS, and Tabane the Genius created it especially for Houki!"

"Fourth Generation?!" asked Laura.

"Wait! Other countries have made the prototypes for the third generation models," Cecilia said in shock.

"Yet she's already...." Charlotte said, leaving her words hanging in the air.

To say the least, I was shocked, 'Always ahead of the curve, eh, Tabane?' I thought, looking at the armor.

~Present Time~

~Y/N POV~

"Don't worry that's just because I'm Tabane the Genius," said Tabane arrogantly, while waving her left hand at us.

"Okay! Hokipoki! Let's go ahead and start with your fitting and personalization," Tabane said excitedly while pressing a button on a small remote she took out. The armor started opening up, showing where exactly the pilot would sit.

"Well mount up, Shinonono," said Sam.

Houki walked to the armor and stood in front of it in awe.

To be honest, I was in awe as well. It looked much better than my armor, the red and white really does suit her armor.

~Timeskip~

We were standing, waiting for the calibration to be done. Thought, knowing Tabane it would take a few hours job being finished in minutes.

Tabane was standing next to the armor, wires going to various places on Houki's armor. Tabane had a hologram in front of her and was typing at lightning fast speeds.

"Now I already have some of your personal data uploaded and running, so I just need to update it with your latest information," Tabane said, as she was typing away.

While Houki, who now had the armor on her, stood in awe. Looking at the armor.

However, the most concerning part was her expression. It seemed off like something nasty was happening inside her mind. She looked almost arrogant.

"*Gasps* Unbelievable, her speed is simply amazing," Rin said from beside Ichika and the others, all of them were in awe at Tabane's speed.

"Pretty nostalgic, huh?" said a female voice from behind me.

I look behind to see Sam standing, with her arms on her hips. Chifuyu, standing behind her; looking at Houki.

"Yes, it is pretty nostalgic," I said looking back.

"Reminds me of the day you had your fitting and calibration done by Tabane," said Sam walking to my left.

"Yeah, and that was two years ago, feels so long ago," I said looking at the scene with a smile.

"Yeah," Sam said with a sigh.

There was a comfortable silence between us, neither of us has anything to say but that did not make it awkward.

"You see that expression on Houki's face," Sam said all the sudden, but in a serious tone.

"Yeah, it's kind of frightening, almost like she thinks she's God," I said with a frown, "Not that I'm saying she has no right to think that way, to be honest, if it does turn out better than mine. I don't really care, but that expression is just....." I dragged not knowing how to word it.

"Dangerous," Sam said with a serious tone.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"I need you to watch out for her," Sam said with a serious tone.

I don't reply but nod.

"Okay! The fitting is all done now," Tabane said, she swiped her hand down, making the hologram disappear, and the wires retracted from the armor; going under her skirt. "That was suuuper fast, I did great, huh?" Tabane said excitedly.

"Well take it out for a test run," Tabane said turning to Houki, "Try flying it, it should move exactly as you imagine it will," said Tabane.

"Okay," Houki said, "I'm ready to give it a shot," she said in a serious tone.

'Vert, could you try just focusing on Houki when she starts flying,' I thought it my link with Vert.

'Roger that,' Vert said.

Houki closed her eyes, she lifted off the ground and hovered for a while. Then with a loud bang, she blasted off in the air.

A hologram appeared in front of my eyes, I was following Houki around. A circular hologram appeared over my right eye, zooming in on Houki as she flew around.

"Okay, that's really fast," Rin whispered next to Charlotte.

"So that's speed of a fourth-generation?" Charlotte said in awe.

"What do you think, Houki-chan? It moves better than you thought, doesn't it?" Tabane said.

"Yeah, I guess," Houki's voice was heard over comms. Houki was doing zig-zag motions in the air, trying out the flying capabilities.

It wasn't going faster than me, however, it was still quite fast.

"Try using the swords next," Tabane said through the comms, "The one on the right is Amaduki, and on the left is Karaware, I'm sending you the weapon specs!" she said.

A hologram appeared in front of her and she started typing away.

Houki deployed two swords and came to a stop.

"Amaduki, ready?" Houki said looking at her right sword. She was holding the swords in an 'X' formation. She swung Amaduki to the right.

Four bright red lasers appeared as she completed her swing, dispersing the clouds above her.

"Holy..." Houki said in awe.

"That was very nicely done," Tabane said with a proud look, nodding her head. "And now you can try dealing with these next," Tabane said, pointing her right index finger to the sky.

A SAM Missile launcher appeared next to her, that fired off sixteen ground-to-air missiles in succession.

(A/N: Day 500, and I still don't know how she was even able to do that...Like how does that even work? Materialization? Imagination? Magic?)

"Good Luck, Siiiiiis~" Tabane dragged, without a care in the world.

Houki flew around dodging the missiles left and right, she then stopped and turned around. She swung Kawarare (Left sword), releasing a red wave that destroyed the missiles in one swing.

"Wunderbar, niche," Laura said in awe.

"Amazing," Ichika said.

"Impressive, she's handling it well," I said, proud of her.

"Mmmmhmmm, SuperDuper!" Tabane said excitedly while giggling.

All was going well until I heard Houki did the one thing that I dreaded.

"This is perfect, this IS can do anything!" Houki said.

Arrogance.

I looked at Sam, who was still looking at Houki. She then looked at me, and her eyes told me everything.

"W-We have an emergency!" said a female voice.

We turn around to see Yamada-sensei, running towards us. She was wearing a turquoise jacket with dark blue sleeves, she was also wearing dark blue pants. Her jacket was open from the front, revealing a magenta colored shirt underneath.

She had her phone on her hand, running towards us. A panicked expression on her face.

"Orimura-sensei! L/N-sensei!" she exclaimed.

She stopped near Sam and Chifuyu. 

"Please take a look!" Yamada-sensei exclaimed. She showed Sam and Chifuyu the phone, the screen revealed to show a message.

In the middle of the screen, 'An emergency has arisen' message appeared, the text behind it was blurred, the message was showing in bright yellow with exclamation marks on the left and right, that was encased in a triangle.

Chifuyu took the phone and pressed the message.

Three holograms appeared above the phone.

"Special mission level A," Chifuyu read out, "Start taking countermeasures now," she read out.

"Stop the test run!" Sam exclaimed, looking to Tabane.

"There's something I need you guys to do," Chifuyu said.

'I barely saw the message, all I saw was Silver Gospel gone rogue, isn't that the Natasha girls IS?' I thought.

"Who is that?" Yamada-sensei said as she stood up straight after taking a deep breath.

"She's Shinonono Tabane," I said.

"In the flesh!" Tabane said to Yamada-sensei, holding her right hand up with a peace sign.

Yamada-sensei suddenly got flustered, "EHHHHHHHHH?!" she exclaimed.

~Timeskip~

We were now sitting in a room, the seven of us were sitting around a table looking at a giant screen. 

In front of the screen, Sam, Chifuyu, and Maya were standing.

"Two hours ago, a third-generation model co-developed by the USA and Israel undergoing tests near Hawaii, Silver Gospel, or simply Gospel, left its test zone and has gone out of control," Sam said with a serious tone.

The room we were in was dark, a few female operatives were sitting around us, in front of a computer with headsets on.

A hologram showing the map of the island appeared on top of the table.

"We're told it's out of range of their radar," said Chifuyu. "According to the information, it's an unmanned IS," she said.

"Unmanned..." Ichiki echoed her words. 

"After acquiring it via satellite, it's been determined Gospel will enter the airspace two kilometers from here," Sam said. "That's fifty minutes from now," she said, "Due to academy orders, we are in charge of settling the situation."

'Yeah, sure, telling academy students to carry out their first mission handling a fucking UNMANNED DRONE?!' I screamed in mind, 'What kind of fucked up logic is that?'

"The teachers will close off the airspace and waters using training units," Sam said, "Therefore, the key personnel for this mission will be those with personal units," she said.

"Wh-What?!" Ichika and the girls exclaimed.

'Great, a suicide mission, nice. Thanks a lot, academy,' I sarcastically thought, 'We have THE Tabane Shinonono, why not like tell her to fucking EMP that thing...I'm sure she's strong enough to take out an IS,' I thought.

"Before we begin the official mission brief, this is the time for any questions you may have," Chifuyu said, crossing her arms.

"Ma'am," Cecilia said raising her right hand up, "I would like to have the full data and specs of the target IS," she said.

"Yes, that's a reasonable request," Chifuyu said with a nod. "However, if the information leaks, you will be tried by the supervisory commission, and be placed under house arrest for a minimum of two years," she said.

'Is nobody questioning the fucking academy?' I thought, glancing at everyone around the table.

"Understood," Cecilia said with a serious tone.

"A special gunner-type designed for wide-area attacks," Cecilia said, as the data appeared on the hologram above the table. "And like my own IS, the gospel seems capable of all ranges of attack," she said.

"All ranges of attack plus maneuverability too, that will be tricky," Rin said.

"This specialized weaponry looks rather suspicious," Charlotte said. "I think the continuous defense would be quite difficult," she said.

'Vert, is there any weakness?' I thought, through our link. 'Even if I use my blades, with a greater speed, it seems that defense is quite unbreakable,' I thought.

'I'm not sure Y/N, I'm still going over the data, but the only way I can tell if there would be is if we confront it face to face,' she said.

That had silenced me, even though the thought of facing it, did come to my mind, it was scary.

"Based on this data, we cannot discern any close-combat capabilities," Laura said. "Can we not perform any scouting?" she asked the teachers.

'Guess they've forgotten how absurd this mission is....' I thought.

"That won't be possible," Sam said, "This unit is traveling at supersonic speeds as we speak."

"That means we can only make one approach," Chifuyu continued.

"Just one chance...." Yamada-sensei said she was now on a computer. "Then that means, only a unit that has single-shot kill capabilities will have a chance of hitting it," she said.

I looked at Ichika, who crossed his arms and was nodded.

'Oh god,' I thought, facepalming myself mentally in my mind.

Suddenly he turned around and looked at me, "Eh?!"

"We're going to take it down with your Reiraku Byakuya," Rin said.

"You guys are forgetting about the speed, Ichika's IS does not reach near supersonic," I voiced out my thoughts.

However, I heard a silence. I looked around to see everyone looking at me with expectations.

I sighed, "I set myself up for that didn't I?" I said aloud.

"It's the only way," Cecilia said.

"A high-definition hyper-sensor will also be needed," Laura said holding her chin.

"W-Wait a minute," Ichika said nervously, "I'm going in?"

"Of course!" The girls said in unison.

I sighed.

"Don't say it at the same time!" Ichika yelled, standing up quickly.

There was a silence.

"Ichika, this is not training," Chifuyu said with a serious tone, "It's a real battle."

My eyes widen in surprise, I look at Chifuyu.

'Isn't that the first time she's ever called him by the name since we came to the IS-Academy?' I thought, looking at her. Then looking at Sam, who also had a look of surprise.

"If you don't have the resolve to fight, then we won't force you," she continued with a serious tone.

Ichika stiffened, and then he sighed, "I'll do it," he said.

"Hold it! Hold it!" said a very familiar voice.

*CLANG* We all looked behind to see Tabane popping out of the ceiling upside down.

"Put a hold on that strategy!" Tabane said.

"It's her again...." Ichika said.

Tabane launched herself and did a double somersault and landed in the middle of the table.

'Wait, what? Where the fuck was the distance, HOW DID SHE DO TWO SOMERSAULTS?!' I thought in my mind.

Tabane quickly walked to Chifuyu.

"Chi-chan, Chi-chan! In my head is an even better strategy, so now it's printing," she said in a cute voice, sticking very close to Chifuyu; who was now facepalming herself. "So where's your printer?" She asked.

"Will you leave," Chifuyu said.

"Just listen, 'Kay?" Tabane said, shaking Chifuyu. She then turned to Sam.

"First off, it's definitely the Akatsubaki's turn to shine!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What?" Sam asked.

All of us gasped, including me.

----

A/N: Well, you did say you wanted a proper fight. So there will be one, soon. :P

Anyways how was that? Was that good3? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. Sorry for being gone for so long, I'm studying for an entrance exams for my university, so have to prepare for that!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

647K 7.3K 56
Note: this is a Infinite Stratos x male reader story. You are 15 and your best friend is Ichka Orimora and has been since both of your older Sister...
193K 2.4K 28
The IS technology has changed the world, completely overthrowing the previous order of things. Now, in a world run by females, we take a look at the...
15.2K 246 12
Y/n L/n, a delinquent, troublemaker, and rumored gang leader. A boy who has gone to many schools because of just how many fights he gets into. To hel...
17.5K 372 26
After rescuing his sister Y/N finds himself hunted by his closest friends, involved in the shenanigans of the genius Tabane and somehow near more tro...