incomplete life (sasunaru)

user86573639 tarafından

Naruto never had an easy life, but when he starts working as an assistant for a cold, arrogant boss his life... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter

172 9 10
user86573639 tarafından

chapter 5

sasuke stopped the car in front of the company and get out of the car. then opened the door on Naruto's side and grabbed him harshly. the blond boy frowned. his glanced at Uchiha's hand, which was squeezing his arm, strongly, then looked up at the raven and growled.

-..the fuck are you doing -

- get out - Uchiha greeted his teeth and threw Naruto out of the car.

- let me go bastard! - the blond raised his voice and tried to free himself from him, but Sasuke was much stronger than him, so his fight was pointless. uchiha dragged him into the company.

- are you deaf! I said let me go! - shouted Naruto. everyone was who there was looking at them. some of them were whispering something to each other and pointing their fingers at the blond. - motherfucker! - cried out naruto and waved his fist in the air, but Sasuke was much faster than him and caught his fist in the air. then leaned on the blonde's side. their faces were close to each other. naruto caught his breath.

- you'll do something like that on more time and you'll regret it - he glared, Naruto's eyes went wide and Sasuke smirked. no one could resist uchiha's famous death glare. everyone who he looked at like that, would freeze on the place and started trembling and of course, this blond idiot wouldn't be an exception. he turned around with a satisfied smile.

- you can kiss my ass, asshole! - shouted someone from behind. his eyes went widen and quickly turned around and Sasuke found himself mesmerized by the sheer intensive of

emotions reflect in blue eyes. he scowled -..what did you say - naruto snapped

- I said you can kiss my ass motherfucker - every girl who was there went red from naruto's word. sasuke made disgusted face - i advise you to be careful with your words blondie -

- or what would you do? - smirked naruto. uchiha cursed under his breath and again grabbed him, but this time more strongly. - we have one job to take care of - growled the man and dragged him to the lift.

-ughh! fuck!fuck! let me go you dickhead - shouted in despair. the lift opened and sasuke dragged him into it. the door closed.

- ..come on man let me go - whined the blond but the raven ignored him. -..it hurts! - snapped, but the man one more time ignored him -..fuck this shit.. -naruto whispered and went quiet. stopped struggle.

uchiha glanced at the blond, his eyes traveled to his tiny body and stopped his stare on naruto's arm, which was bruised from his squeezing. for a second he felt guilty, but this feeling disappeared as fast as it came. the door opened and the raven dragged the blond into the corridor, then he stopped and looked around. his eyes fell on the pink haired woman, who was laughing with other girls.

-haruno! - sakura startled from a sudden voice and quickly turned around.

-boss? Did you come back? how was the meeting? - she grinned and immediately approached him.

-it was good. where is my uncle - quickly cut her in - he is in his cabinet -

- thanks - he passed her and Sakura, only now, saw the blond - naruto?

the sun-kissed haired boy looked up - ..sakura..-

- walk uzumaki! - shouted the raven

- fuck off -

sakura was confused, she glanced at sasuke, then at naruto, who was struggling against his's grip.

-..what the fuck is going on.. - she muttered to herself.

-uncle - uchiha went into the cabinet. the man looked up immediately - ohh, sasuke, when you came back? - he smiled

- not long ago - answered calmly and dragged naruto into the room.

-looks like you already met your new assistant, nephew. - smiled the man.

sasuke frowned - yeah, i met and i want you now to fire him. - said coldly.

naruto felt his heart freeze. ..fire me?

the man frowned - fire him? why? he doesn't do his work right?

sasuke finally let go of the blond and sat down. - he isn't suitable for my assistant's place.

the man sighed - naruto, please leave us - the boy did what he was told and left. uncle turned to sasuke

- this isn't excuse, Sasuke - Uchiha snapped - uncle, i respect you, but this boy is fully disaster. he didn't even graduate from high school, doesn't know any other language and have no skills. he looks like a nomad. that idiot didn't even know simple rules on how to behave in society.! the only work he really deserves in this company is to wash the floors and toilets. -

the man was quiet for a moment - ..i understand, you think that boy is unsuitable for this position, but today there would be no meeting if it wasn't for him and the fact, he made it without knowing English, is impressive.

sasuke went quite, he knew uncle was right.

-that why i can't fulfill your wish. naruto would be here until he, himself, will want to quit. this is my last word, now if you don't have anything to say anymore, then please leave.

sasuke scowled and curled his fingers into the fists, but didn't say anything. he just left.

the blond closed the door before him. -"he isn't suitable for this position" ..that asshole! who does he think he is! - shouted last words. went into the corridor and immediately someone grabbed him.

-the hell! - wived his fist in the air.

-woah! calm down blondie! it's me, Sakura - he turned around.

- shit sakura, don't ever scare me like that!

-okay, okay, now tell me why the boss was drugging you like that! did you do something wrong at the meeting?

- of course not! that asshole! i don't even know what is his problem! -shouted from anger and everyone's eyes were on him.

-hey, come, let's talk in the cabinet! -suggested Sakura and get away from there.

-so, Mr. Uchiha doesn't like you - closed the door.

- i also don't like him! - pouted naruto

-i still don't under- sakura couldn't finish her words because Sasuke opened the door.

-leave us Haruno - he didn't even look at her. sakura raised her eyebrows and glanced at naruto, but did what she was told and left.

the blond looked up with one eye - what do you want

- here, paper and the pen - put both of them on the table in front of him and still looking at the boy. naruto was now confused - i don't understand

- write right now resignation letter and get the fuck out of my office - Uchiha greeted his teeth and glared at him. naruto's mind went blank for a moment and looked down at the paper dumbly. he was quiet for a second, then started laughing. sasuke though he went crazy, then Naruto stopped and looked up with a smirk.

- from your behavior I conclude, that you can't fire me, your uncle didn't give you permission to

fire, that's why the only one that's left is to write this - threw paper on his face - sorry, but right now I don't want to quit. - the boy glared at him.

sasuke hit his hand on the table strongly, that startled naruto - don't play with me. you can't do that with me. write right now this fucking letter and get the fuck out from here. i won't tell you the second time.

naruto stood up, in his eyes was burning fire - I, also, don't have a habit to repeat myself the second time, but because you're that brainless, then I will allow exception and repeat, so your tiny brain can understand " you can stick this paper in your ass"

sasuke was red from anger. he grabbed the blond by the collar of his shirt - you'll regret this words uzumaki. I'll make you suffer, that you'll wish you wrote that fucking letter when i suggest  - he let go and threw him in the back. naruto barely caught himself from fell.

uchiha stormed out of the room and closed the door loudly.

the blond boy kicked the table

- i hate that asshole!

enraged Sasuke stopped in the middle of the corridor and punched the wall

- i hate that freak!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...