Bizarre Swords (SAO Fanfic OC...

By ElysiumDarkness

This is a story of how my OC meets Sinon before getting stuck in SAO. After escaping SAO Miko enjoys an amazi... More

Best Love
BoB
(A/N) Characters

The day they met

50 1 0
By ElysiumDarkness

KIRIKO (Youriko)
It was just a normal day as a junior high school student in Tokyo. Class, drama, archery team, the basics. But then I saw this girl being bullied, two boys chanting murderer. I walk over and instantly push the boys away as I am roughly the same size a bit shorter. They see I am serious and walk off shocked. I help the girl up and introduce myself. "The names Youriko, nice to meet you.
Sinon: S-Shino, Shino Asada.
Kiriko: Nice to meet you Shino.

Me and Shino walk to lunch and get to know each other. She seems nice, I'm starting to like her. I can kinda see in her actions that she feels the same. I am really happy to have a new good friend, and later I will introduce her to my other friends.

TWO WEEKS LATER
I am extremely excited today, today is the day I will finally reveal my feelings for Shino and ask her out and be a couple. I am turning 13 next month so it is somewhat reasonable. I am scared, yes, but I don't care. I will get my point across to her and pray for the best. I walk to my home room and sit next to her. I finally work up the nerves after about two minutes and pull my chair to her desk and sit in it. "Umm... Shino?"
Shino: Yeah?
Kiriko: Umm... I... kinda like you more than just as a friend...
Shino: *blushes* M-Me to...
Kiriko: Really?
Shino: *nods*
Kiriko: *jumps up and hugs her giggling* Thank you!
Best day of my life! Love of my life agrees she feels the same and I have a girlfriend! I am so happy that I could kiss her in the class! I will never be happier!

__________________________

Hey guys, Jordan here! I have been extremely busy with work and school and can't write. I am back with this story and continuing my other stories. Stay tuned and happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...