Kisses and Nuzzles

By crypuppy

"Dinah Jane, I will not repeat myself! Get down from that couch this instance!" A put out bark came from the... More

Communication is Key
Neon Bright Glowing Green

Bite Me.

607 11 6
By crypuppy

wowowowow. it's pretty lit boiiii. there's a bit of interest in this story and I gained two followers!
antyways--here we goooooo.....

(I just opened the draft after getting an email notification...holy shit ya'll still here?? AND INTERESTED? WHEW...lemme finish this shit...)

-----------------

After their first conversation, Ally and Dinah did not just jump into the new potential dynamic that they were interested in.

Dinah was the first to say that they should have a bit more time to think about it. Ally agreed.

So with that, they put it on the back burner.

That is to say that they decided it may be best to do a little more research.

Ally wanted to know what it meant to lead in this kind of dynamic and Dinah wanted to know the particulars of what she wanted from the dynamic.

It was another two weeks before they discussed it again, this time broached by Dinah herself.

It was while they were on their way home from a date, after some dinner and a walk.

"Can we talk a little bit about the puppy play?"

Ally blinked and gave a squeeze to the hand in hers, "Sure baby, go ahead."

"I realized what I liked about it." Ally stayed silent, waiting for her to continue,

"I think it will be a good outlet for me, y'know, to get all that ADHD energy out and also to get me out of my head. Just feel and do. And not have to worry about anything else for a while. Just chasing a ball...or like...y'know..." Here Dinah blushed, scratching her cheek.

"What baby?" Ally could guess.

"Just gotta please you...do whatever you say. That we negotiate of course...but just like..." She huffed, a bit frustrated.

"You just gotta listen to what Ma'am says. if I say 'kneel' you do. Or 'speak' you bark. Just do. And I like that idea too. You know I've always wanted a pet. Two birds one stone if you will. It helps that it's a pretty girl too. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

Ally loved when Dinah's mindset shifted just like this. Ally wasn't even being heavy-handed with her tone but she knew that if she spoke in just the right way, Dinah would get all red and glassy-eyed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What a good girl. Now, Ma'am herself has been thinking too. I like the idea of you mindlessly following my lead...which I'm sure you will do but I think my mischievous girl would probably make a mischievous puppy too, of that I have no doubt. I want to see you be that girl without thinking too much of the consequences. And believe me, dear, there will be consequences but this is special. This is you uninhibited and relaxed. I want to make that happen for you. So when we get home. I think it best we dip a toe in. Hm?"

Dinah wondered how someone so much smaller than her can make her feel so small. She nodded, head a little fuzzy and slow, her only thought was to agree.

"Yes please."

"Please what?"

"Yes please, Ma'am."

————— ————————

When they got home. Ally wordlessly handed Dinah her coat, who hung it on the coat rack by the door, placing hers down as well.

When Ally wordlessly kicked off her heels, Dinah placed them to the side on the shoe rack then kicked off her own shoes, placing them off to the side as well.

Dinah clicked on the lights by the entranceway, turning on a majority of the lights of the apartment to a low yellow glow, so that Ally can make their way to their bedroom, a low lamp lighting the way down the hallway.

Ally sighed, arms stretching over her head as she walked to the bedroom. "Dinah, baby, strip down to your underwear and kneel for me."

And with that, she was gone and Dinah shifted on her socked toes, debating for just a moment what Ally could be getting before taking off her shirt and frantically kicking off her jeans as she heard the soft footsteps making their way down the hallway from the bedroom.

She hastily kneeled and made a rough go of folding her clothes, which became more of a blob of clothing. She pushed it aside and knelt as her Miss liked. Knees apart, palms on knees, eyes forward, gaze focused. The air conditioner against her bare midriff and legs along with the anticipation making her skin prickle with goosebumps. 

The footsteps came closer still and soon, Ally was there in front of her. Dinah blinked but kept her gaze locked on Ally's torso. Ally hummed with a sound of happiness and pressed her fingers through Dinah's hair. The light buzz in her mind from earlier came back knowing that she pleased Ally.

"Okay pretty girl, so I have been doing a lot of research--and since we are just simply dipping our toe in, we will keep a majority of our old rules with a few new ones. Got it?"

"Hm."

"Words, for now, Dinah love." 

"Yes, Miss."

"Good girl. Now, what are our rules? Tell me."

Dinah recited them through the light fog,

1. Consent can be revoked at any time. To slow down, I say 'yellow', to stop--I say, 'red.' Miss can say these words as well and I will slow down and stop immediately.

2. I will talk to Miss with respect and ever only with respect.

She trailed off, looking up for the first time, a bit of nervousness breaking through the fog and making her blink up blearily for assistance.

Ally smiled and finished them quickly,

3. My girl will only speak when spoken to. 

4. My girl will stay close unless given explicit permission to leave my presence. 

5. My girl will speak when spoken to. 

6. My girl may ask but may not receive. 

7. She will trust Miss's best judgment. 

"Right?" There were a few more, but these specific ones were some of the most important when it came to their dynamic and the most crucial for their time tonight. More negotiations would happen outside of this moment.

Dinah looked forward again, suppressing her smile and giving a slow nod, "Mm." 

"Now, Miss is going to add some things to that first rule." She dipped to grab at Dinah's wrist and brought it up and gave a soft sound to get Dinah's attention. Dinah's eyes went to their interlocked hands. "Hold." Dinah held her wrist still as Ally brought a red handkerchief covered in puppy bones from her hand and tied it firmly but with a loose knot around Dinah's wrist. "I think you're a little beyond words already so Miss is going to explain this to you."

Ally tapped the hanky. "You take this off if you want to stop and you don't feel comfortable to speak. I will check in and either fix the problem or stop our scene. Okay?" Dinah nodded. Her Miss always thought of her safety. Her toes wiggled under her butt, the soles of her feet brushing her boxer briefs and Dinah realized she was wagging her butt. She blushed hard, blinking up at Ally but finding it difficult to stop. Ally smiled and leaned down again to press a kiss to her forehead. 

"Now, I've been holding this for a while--but I wanted to have it just in case. Now, it's not the one I prefer you to have and it won't be used forever but as long as we're going to try this out. If we enjoy this and want to do it more, we can get you something nicer..." Ally rambled, a nervous habit of hers, as she brought something else closer.

A jingle and Dinah knew it was a collar because she had one for other scenes and even occasions, usually of black leather with buckles and rings--but this one was different. Her eyes shot to a red collar, a simple pet collar with reflective paw prints shining starkly from the red and silver buckles but her eyes were zeroed in on the tag that sparkled in the low light of their apartment. 

On it was DINAH in large letters, the bone-shaped tag swinging around to show the words, 'Owned and loved by Miss Ally'. Dinah whined, getting teary-eyed and blinking rapidly to stop her tears. 

How she got so lucky is something Dinah asked herself every day when she watched Ally brush her teeth or took a big bite of a burrito. However, in these moments she thought it just as much. Her thoughtful loving girlfriend and Miss was something special. 

"Hold your hair up pretty girl," Ally clicked open the collar and brought it in front of Dinah's neck in question, a silent check-in. Dinah didn't hesitate to hastily scoop her hair, tilting her chin up so her Miss can see what she was doing. 

With a satisfying click, the collar closed and Dinah released a deep breath, feeling settled and finally allowing herself a chance to look into Ally's eyes without fear. Her Miss' shone brightly just as well. Ally stepped back and smiled brightly.

"Okay, my pretty girl. We're gonna do this nice and slow today," Ally snapped her fingers, giving Dinah little time to think and gave a quick order, "All fours!" Dinah shuffled off her knees and now balanced on her toes, knees, and closed fists on their carpeted floors. She blinked. 

Wow, okay. 

She hadn't quite thought she'd be that fast on the uptake and she was about to get self-conscious when another order came quickly, "Paw!" with an outstretched manicured hand. Dinah quickly pulled her fist...paw? Up and placed it in Ally's smaller hand.

"Such a good girl and so smart! One more okay?" Dinah was wagging again as she gazed at Ally with open adoration. 

"Speak." 

Dinah's mind may have felt foggy and as if it was slugging through something thick like honey but she whined and looked away, shy suddenly. Maybe this was a mistake? But why was she embarrassed? It was just Ally--It was just-

"Dinah." Ally spoke firmly, demanding attention. Brown eyes locked quickly with Ally's again.

"Speak." 

Dinah's jaw relaxed, mouth gently opening. 

"Come on, baby. Speak for me!"

Dinah gave the softest bark, cheeks burning hot and her Miss absolutely beamed. 

"Yes! Good girl! Good job, Dinah!" Dinah bounced on her fists--paws-- and let out another bark, slightly louder and more confident.

Her tag jingled merrily against her chest and she smiled brightly.

She couldn't even remember what she was afraid of.

-------------------------

Not ya'll waiting literal years for me to post D:> 

lmfaoooo anyways...here it is! A post! I'll probably post another...............eventually............

I wanna write about her getting her safety gear and going to a mosh and other pup shenanigans so we will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
618K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...