Sugar Daddy [BEYNIKA]

By Brokebey

When college student Onika Tanya Maraj falls into more debt than she expects she starts looking for quick sou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

11

5.4K 276 174
By Brokebey

Nicki laid in her girlfriends arms as Beyoncé showered her in kisses while she did her work. They were laid on the couch and Beyoncé was working when Nicki came and wrapped her arms around her making Beyoncé hug her back and they were now just cuddling while Nicki watched her work.

While Beyoncé was working, an email notification popped up and it was from her mom, Tina. She never understood why everything was always business with her mom. She wasn't always like this but since her parents divorced their mother daughter relationship became more like a business partnership.

She clicked on it to see the she arranged a business meeting for them out of state.

N: you have to leave?

She asked sadly

B: just for the week

Nicki whined as she laid her head on her chest. She didn't want Beyoncé to leave.

N: I don't want you to go

She whined making Beyoncé smile a little knowing that she would be missed. She's never felt like she was missed before not even by her own parents.

B: I don't want to leave either but it's business baby. You can stay here by yourself can't you?

N: I can but it won't be the same without you.

Beyoncé ran her fingers through Nicki's hair and then rubbed her back comforting her.

B: I'll only be gone for a week. It'll be over before you know it babe

Nicki didn't say anything and just kept the pout on her face.

N: who is she?

B: my mom

Nicki was shocked

N: oh. Is this company email?

B: nope personal

N: oh. How come she's so formal then?

B: she's always been that way since her and my dad divorced 

N: oh

She said sadly knowing that must've had a negative affect on Beyoncé.

B: yeah but um it's fine I'm used to it. I gotta tell my assistant to book me a flight for next week so I don't forget.

Nicki looked at Beyoncé and knew she was upset about her and her mom's relationship but didn't want to keep going on about it, she wanted to see her happy. 

Nicki lifted up and laid on her so they were chest to chest taking Beyoncé by surprise. 

N: I wanna go with you

She whined with a pout making Beyoncé smile. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her forehead. 

B: I know but I don't want it to disrupt your education. Your school should come first I don't wanna be a distraction

N: You're not a distraction, you're a priority

Beyoncé couldn't help but smile. 

B: You cute

Nicki giggled and they both kissed. 

MONDAY

B: Nick I'm going!

Beyoncé shouted from the front door as she waited for Nicki to come and say goodbye to her. Suddenly Nicki came down the stairs with a suitcase and ran past her and into the car. Beyoncé was surprised but it made her laugh shaking her head at how crazy she was. She closed the door and locked it then went in the car to see Nicki sat there with a innocent smile on her face. 

B: What are you doing?

N: I told you I wanted to come with you

B: And I told you to make school a priority

N: I knoooooow but I didn't want my baby to leave me

She said laying on her shoulder and holding her hand making Beyoncé melt. She sighed and wrapped her arms around Nicki. 

B: This is the first and only time  you're coming with me

She said seriously but Nicki didn't buy it. 

N: Okay baby, love you

She said puckering her lips at her as she laid on her shoulder. Beyoncé kissed her and Nicki laid across her lap and went back to sleep since it was too early to be awake right now. 

HOUSTON, TEXAS

Beyoncé and Nicki had just landed at the airport and went to their car that took them to their hotel. 

B: It feels good to be back home

Nicki smiled as she watched her look out the window with a genuine smile on her face. 

N: When was the last time you visited?

B: ... I cant remember, long time ago

Nicki knew why she barely visited or even talked about her family and it made her feel for B how she's never really had a real family. She just held her hand and viewed the sights as they drove to their hotel. 

HOTEL

The bell boys took Beyoncé and Nicki's luggage up to their room which was the best room in the hotel on the top floor. When they opened the door Nicki's eyes went wide as saw their room which looked more like an apartment than a hotel room. 

N: It's gorgeous

B: Yeah it is, thank you guys

She said to the bell boys as she gave them both a tip. They said thank you and left. 

B: Let's go see our room

Nicki nodded and followed Beyoncé to their room. 

N: This is so beautiful

She said before running to the bed and jumping on it which made Beyoncé laugh. Nicki fell back on the bed and giggled

N: I finally got out of New York!

Beyoncé laughed and moved their luggage into the room and placed them to the side to sort out later. 

N: I'm gonna go get a shower

She said getting some new clothes and underwear from her suitcase. 

B: Okay, I'll order room service

N: Okay baby

She said before closing the door. Beyoncé called for room service then responded to some emails including her mom's email to tell her she was here. 

By the time Nicki came out of the shower, room service was at the door and Beyoncé went to go get it. She brought it to the bed and sat down and turned the TV on. 

N: What did you order?

B: Your favourites

She said showing her the hotdogs, nachos and other junk foods she loved. 

N: Awwwwwwww thank you baby

She said hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek

B: You're welcome, I'm gonna go have a shower now. Don't eat all of it

She said getting her clothes out. 

N: You calling me fat?

She asked with a straight face. she was joking but wanted to seem serious

B: No I just dont wanna be hungry still when I get out the shower so save me some please

She said leaning down to kiss her forehead. Nicki lifted her head up to kiss her and Beyoncé pecked her lips. 

N: That wasn't a real kiss

She whined making Beyoncé chuckle

N: Gimme a better one

Beyoncé smashed her lips onto Nicki's making her fall back onto the bed. Nicki wrapped her legs around Beyoncé's waist making them laugh. 

N: You're not going anywhere!

She jokily shouted making Beyoncé laugh more. Beyoncé picked her up making Nicki scream. 

N: B put me down!

B: Nope

She said before she began to spin them in circles making Nicki hold on to her tighter. Beyoncé got a little dizzy and just fell on the bed so they were both laid on their side with their arms wrapped around each other. They laughed hysterically until it died down making Nicki just snuggle into Beyoncé's shoulder. 

B: I have to get a shower nick, our food gonna be cold

Nicki whined like a baby which made Beyoncé roll her eyes but smile. 

B: If you let me get a shower, we can watch any movie you want and stay up late tonight

N: Okay

She said with big smile that made Beyoncé laugh. She kissed her cheek and got up from the bed and went to go shower. 

THAT NIGHT

Nicki laid in Beyoncé's arms with her leg over hers while they laid underneath the covers as they watched a scary movie. Beyoncé decided to mess with Nicki and quickly jumped making her scream and back away from Beyoncé making her laugh. Nicki hit her shoulder playfully making her laugh more. 

N: Don't do that, you play too much!

B: Come here big baby

She said with her arms open but Nicki just rolled her eyes. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her and laid them back down on the bed and kissed her cheek a couple times

N: You're annoying

She whined but had a huge smile on her face which made Beyoncé smile and giggle

B: I know and I do it just for you

Nicki laughed and started to play fight with her until they both fell asleep. 

THE NEXT MORNING

Nicki and Beyoncé were under the covers asleep when they suddenly heard shouting. 

?: Hey!... Hey! It's your time to go

She suddenly felt someone yank the cover off of her making her open her eyes immediately to see an older looking woman but for some reason she looked so much like Beyoncé which made her frown. 

N: Who are you?

?: That don't matter all I know is it's your time to leave

Beyoncé woke up and her eyes immediately bulged open when she saw her mom. 

B: Mom! What are you doing?!

She asked purely shocked. It made sense to Nicki that she would be her mother, they looked a lot alike. 

T: I should be asking you that question, why you got this little girl in your bed?

N: I'm almost 20

T: Exactly. You're a 29 year old businesswoman and you having little girls in your bed?

B: Mama stop she's not a little girl

T: You seen the size of her?!

Nicki frowned feeling offended. 

B: Mom! stop being rude, she's my girlfriend-

T: Girlfriend?! Don't tell me this happened by one of them sugar daddy websites

She said palming her face like she already knew. 

B: Mom just please wait in the living room I'll be right out. 

She said irritatedly as she rolled her eyes. She got up but waited until her mom left to get out of bed. 

B: I'm so sorry, I didn't know she was coming over this early

N: She called me a little girl

Beyoncé sighed feeling so embarrassed. 

B: I'm sorry baby

Nicki decided to not go off at least on Beyoncé she could clearly see she was embarrassed. 

N:It's ok just forget it

Beyoncé kissed her forehead

B: I'm sorry

N: I told you it's okay baby. just go get ready

B: Okay

Beyoncé went in the shower and Nicki just laid there feeling as awkward as ever. She knew Beyoncé didn't get no love from her parents but she never pictured her mom being this bad. She decided to just stay in bed until her mom goes to avoid more drama. 

When Beyoncé came out she was in a suit which confused Nicki. 

N: Are you going out?

B: No, I'm just gonna have a little meeting with my mom I'll be back

N: Okay

They kissed and Beyoncé left the room. She went to the living room to see her mom sat at the table with her folder and laptop out. Beyoncé sat down next to her and got her laptop out ready for the meeting to start. 

T: What was that Beyoncé?

Tina said shaking her head as she took her reading glasses off to give her a serious look. She had no idea her daughter was that into females that she'd take them from all ages. 

B: What was what?

T: That girl doing in your bed? She's barely legal

B: She is legal, can we not discuss my personal business right now and talk about it later. maybe if you'd actually give her a chance you'd like her. 

She said putting some documents in front of her. 

T: Beyoncé I'm being honest with you right now... She is a gold digger she only wants your money

B: How can you say that when you haven't even met her?! all you did was tell her to get out

T: Well look how all your other "relationships" turned out. You ended up broken hearted and less rich because you're too nice to people. Just giving your hard earned money away for free. 

Nicki listened in on their conversation and couldn't believe Tina called her a gold digger. If she wanted Beyoncé just for her money so bad she wouldn't be her girlfriend or even be here. she couldn't understand how Beyoncé let her mom talk to her like that. 

B: What I choose to do with my money doesn't have any of your concern. This is a meeting let's stick to the schedule

Tina didn't say anything and they just got on with the meeting. Nicki silently closed the door and sat back down on the bed. She wondered why her mom wasn't loving towards Beyoncé but she figured to get more detail about it later. 

AN HOUR LATER

Beyoncé showed her mom out of the apartment and went back to the bedroom where Nicki was just laid in bed. 

B: Hey sorry we took so long

N: Its okay

Beyoncé went over and kissed her forehead. 

B: I'll order room service

N: I already did don't worry about it

B: Okay... Are you ok?

N: Yeah why?

B: I know you said you didn't mind what my mom said but I cant help but feel bad

N: B please don't feel bad if I was really angry you'd know it trust me. It wasn't how I planned on meeting her but at least she knows about us, no matter what she thinks

B: Yeah you're right

N: I just don't understand how she was so formal with you like you're not her daughter

B: She's been like that ever since she divorced my dad... always been about business

N: But... why be like that towards your own daughter?

Beyoncé shrugged a she looked down. 

B: I don't know

Nicki got up and sat behind her on the bed and wrapped her arms around her and laid her head on her shoulder. 

N: I'm sorry she made you upset

B: Don't apologies you didn't do anything wrong. It's always been like this... you get used to it

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell go off and Nicki went to go get it knowing it was the food. Beyoncé sat there on the bed trying to snap out of her emotions towards her mother. She had dealt with them before she had no reason to hide her sadness this time. she sucked it up and tried to forget about it for the rest of the day. 

THANKS FOR READING!!!

What did you think of the chapter?

What did you think of Nicki forcing Beyoncé to let her come with her on the trip?

What did you think of Tina?

What did you think of the way she treated Nicki?

Do you think Beyoncé should have stood up for her more?

Do you think Nicki will allow her to disrespect her next time?

Do you think this will put a strain on Beyoncé and Nicki's relationship?

ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS = NEW CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 747 23
Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana.
125K 6.7K 37
You went from my sneaky link to my lover.
5.7K 219 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
12.4K 454 36
A young girl named Onika is trying to live a normal but finds herself trying to escape 3 psychos