A Rose's Wolfe (RWBY Ruby X...

Av Jay_Wolfe

young (y/n) doesn't really enjoy his current life. Nothing wrong with it, just boring as hell. His daily life... Mer

Prologue
Prologue 2
Acces granted
Making friends
Time to sleep
Prepare for lift-off
Initiation complete
Part of the team ... somewhat
Sparring matches
Jaune's struggle
A changed man
Trouble in the team
OC and you
Protect what you love
Food fight of the century
A meeting with James
Looking for answers
Mistakes were made
Christmas 1
Christmas 2
Birthday special.
You're a Beach~
Sand help~
Rage and Remembrance
Training [gone wrong?]
A new path & a strange headache
A much needed talk

Not so Death Battle

1K 7 0
Av Jay_Wolfe

{==3rd POV==}

Guy looked at his best friend with confusion clear in his eyes. He stared for what felt like years, before finally asking, "Why'd you do that? I was busy" without any form of emotions. (Y/n) replied, "You were trying to kill him! What'd you expect?! For everyone to just look along and tell you it's fine?!" Cardin scurried away from the crazed huntsman-in-training and hid behind (Y/n). He looked at the taller boy before grabbing a sword in his right and a gun in his left and spoke, "Cardin, I don't know what'd you've done to get him this mad, and quite frankly I don't give a shit! What I do know is that you fucked up, Majorly! Now run off and hide if you want to live, I'll try to calm him down." Guy then replied, "You know, I've been holding back all this anger, all this frustration. Every time you told me to let it go, I've wanted to just let loose and fight. Finally I can cut loose. It's just a shame it's against weak ol' little (Y/n). You remember don't you? How I was always the one saving you."

The brown haired bully stared at the boy, not knowing why someone like him would help him. He bullied his race, has tried hurting him on multiple occasions and is the sole person to blame for their current predicament. He was the one who forced Guy to get angered beyond his mental capacity, he had taunted him when he knew he couldn't win. Fully taking in that his actions did indeed have some repercussions, even for him, he stood up straight with his weapon in hand. He tried the tough-guy act, but his eyes held fear. He finally spoke, "What, and let you have all the fun? I can take him"

(Y/n) had enough and forcefully slammed Cardin on the head with his gun, after which he kicked him down the hallway. "Professor Goodwitch, please take the idiot away from here. I'll try to handle this" (Y/n) spoke. (Y/n) prepared himself. He threw a fresh ammo clip in the air and slammed his gun into it, while bringing his sword down in a threatening manner. The two members of team LGND stared at each other. Everyone was left in suspense. Never had they seen these two duke it out. Both of them were seen as incredibly powerful warriors, but also as best friends.

The suspense was killing as (Y/n) had a serious expression while Guy had a smirk. (Y/n) twisted his sword in a reverse position as Guy grabbed his sword and created a shield of water. "This isn't you, Guy!" Yang yelled from the bleachers. While Guy yelled back, "This is me! The really real me. The unrestricted me. The me that will anyone who dare stand in his path" Yang was stunned. The man she loved had seemingly transformed into a psychopath overnight. (Y/n) looked him dead in the eyes and he noticed that the usual brown eyes had some green hue around it.

After the intense stare-down, Guy lost his patience and conjured up a huge ball of water which he send towards (Y/n), who in turn seemingly disappeared and reappeared behind his friend. He took aim at the huge buster sword and shot. Guy turned around just in time to block the shots with his shield.

On the sidelines, Ozpin was staring intent at the battle between two top-students. Though it was inappropriate to think like that in such times, Ozpin could only wonder how an all-out fight between the two would usually go.

Guy lashed out with a wave of water and slammed his friend against the wall. He tried to keep him in the water, but (Y/n) quickly jumped out of it and sprang from wall to wall. Yang stood on the bleachers with her Ember Celica activated, ready to jump in and enter the fray, but she was stopped by Ozpin. "Don't! He needs to take care of this himself." "But---" yang tried to argue, but Ozpin shook his head no. She held onto the railing so hard that her knuckles turned white. Frustrated that she couldn't do anything to help him. Ruby placed a hand on her shoulder to slightly sooth her.

(Y/n) and Guy finally locked swords after both bouncing around the room. But it was clear that Guy was a lot stronger as he pushed his former companion away, and his sword slammed a crater in the floor. (Y/n) put his gun away and grabbed two swords, before sending multiple slash waves at Guy, who simply slammed them away with his sword.

"This is bad! He can't use ranged attack without his gun and he needs both swords to defend against the buster sword!" Weiss exclaimed. This gave Yang an idea. If (Y/n) could send ranged attack without needing his gun in hand, he could be effective from range while also being able to defend. She once again activated her ember Celica and made sure they were both full on ammo. She turned them back to bracelets and called out to (Y/n) to come over and grab it, but Guy kept ruthlessly attacking, thus giving him no chance. Ruby noticed the plan and asked for help from Nora and Pyrrha. "Nora Pyrrha, distract Guy so (Y/n) can come over her for a moment" The pair didn't even think and jumped right down to Guy. Jay broke the stalemate and kicked him away. Guy went in for a huge slash, but Pyrrha intercepted it and blocked it with her shield. With his sword bouncing upwards, Nora had the ideal opening to slam him with her hammer. (Y/n) backed up to Yang.

"(Y/n)! I need you to take Ember Celica" She exclaimed rather worried. (Y/n) didn't waste a second and quickly put the bracelets on and activated them, seemingly knowing what Yang had in mind. Before he jumped back down he spoke to her with surprising calmness in his voice, "I'll bring him back. I promise"

In the arena, Guy connected a hit with Nora and send her flying into the wall, forming a crater in the process. Pyrrha tried defending against the powerful attacks, but each time she blocked she'd just get flown back. He then quickly broke his sword into two shotguns and emptied his entire clips into the Roman-like warrior. He then quickly ran to her and slammed the blunt side of the sword against her stomach. The force was enough to make her cough up some saliva as she flew back. She was about to hit a wall, but a (F/c) blur snatched her and placed her in a seat. "Thank you Pyrrha. You did great" (Y/n) spoke kindly.

Guy growled at his best friend, the green hue in his eyes becoming darker and more visible to others. (Y/n) send a few slash waves at him, but as he got ready to slam them into oblivion, they already collided with the ground and whipped up some dust. Guy was now hidden in the dust cloud. He used the water from around the arena and blasted the dust cloud away. When he could finally see again, (Y/n) was nowhere to be found. He looked around in rage and when he looked up he saw a sword spinning in mid-air. (Y/n) quickly slashed him from behind and shot him with his

pistol. Guy blocked it with his guns and turned it back into swords.

(Y/n) became a blur once more as he moved just right in front of Guy, who tried slamming him to the side, but he evaded and jumped over him. He quickly put his pistol away and slashed at Guy's legs. Guy quickly turned around and tried slashing at (Y/n), but it was blocked. However Guy smirked and kicked our protagonist away. He landed and sprinted right back at Guy. Guy caught his ankles with a chain made of water and he fell right in front of him. Guy lifted his buster sword above his head with a cold glare, the green now overtaking his entire eyes and he screamed, "How could you kill them?! You deserve to die. Die murderer. Die! Die! DIE!!!"

Time seemed to slow down as the sword got lower and lower to (Y/n)'s shoulder. Just as the sword was about to make contact, the sword that was flung into the air came down and fell right through Guy's hand. He screamed in pain, but the green hue seemed to disappear from his eyes. His pain made him instinctively create a spinning water barrier all around him. (Y/n) was sucked into it and launched into a stone wall. His aura was already gone before that, so he felt the full force of being flung away. A smoke cloud covered the (H/c) haired boy.

(Y/n) groggily stood up, blood covering half his face. One more hit could be fatal for him. He breathed heavily, trying to regain some stamina. He closed his eyes and thought about everything the two had gone through. But something was off. He started remembering some things he didn't know before.

{==Flashback==}

Guy and (Y/n) are sitting together in a room. Both had books in front of them, but neither of them showed any interest in the objects. No one else was in the room, no teachers, no other classmates. It was just the two of them in a classroom. Guy had a busted lip and some bruises around his arms and face. (Y/n) was just a mess. Dried blood was covering a big part of his face and even stained his hair. His entire arms were blue, and those were only the things that could be seen. The damage to his body underneath his clothes was likely more of the same.

Eventually (Y/n) managed to speak up and asked a question he'd been asking himself for a while. This hasn't been the first time he had been saved by his best friend. This had become almost like a routine to them. Every week (Y/n) would get beat up by a bunch of bullies, and every time Guy would come along and help him out. Each time it ended the same, with the two of them alone in a room for a while, until their parents would come to pick them up.

"Why do you always save me, knowing you'll just get hurt in the process?" He asked the brown haired male. In turn, he responded by proudly pounding his chest while saying, "Because my parents taught me to stand up against what I think is wrong." He lowered his arm and continued with a caring voice, "But, over time I've also come to see you as a good friend of mine. I can't let you get beat up and just walk away like I've not seen anything, can I?" "You're a good person. People always told me that you were violent, but you truly are a good person. And perhaps an even better friend" (Y/n) answered him. "People call me violent?! Who was it? I'll beat him up!" Guy said jokingly. He got (Y/n) to laugh a little and he joined in.

"It isn't like I want to hurt others. It's just that violence sometimes is the only way I know how to help the ones I care about"

{==End of Flashback==}

(Y/n) stared at the ground, thinking if this was really like that. Was it really necessary to use violence against him. He surely isn't helping anyone with it. Then it dawned on him. This wasn't right! The green hue around his eyes, the extremely violent behavior, the increase in anger. It all makes sense. Someone or something has to be messing with his head. He used his sword for support and stood back up again, but this time he knew what he had to do. Trying to get through wouldn't cut it. He had to knock him out, and then find out why he was acting so strange.

(Y/n) was standing at his full height. His eyes flared a little (F/c) and silver as he had his sword in two hands. He dashed out of the cloud to see Guy staring him down, seemingly less aggressive than before. A little green was still seen in his eyes. Guy used his water to send an aquatic slash wave towards his friend. (Y/n) lunched to the right to dodge and continued his rush. He enhanced his slashes with his semblance and steadily pushed Guy backwards every time he blocked one of the slashes. Eventually they came in another stalemate when both their swords held the other at bay. (Y/n) smirked as he moved his fist and fired a shot with Ember Celica in Guy's chest. Guy flew back and hit the wall. (Y/n)'s eye switched from its natural (E/c) with (F/c) outlining to entirely (F/c) with some aura flowing out of it. He threw his hand upwards and Guy flew up to hit the roof. He fell back down and (Y/n) slashed his chest. When Guy hit the ground, he immediately stood back up, but (Y/n) used his alternate semblance to push him into the ground. Guy went to one knee, then to his hands and knees, then to laying on the ground, and lastly a little crater was made as he got forced harder to the ground.

(Y/n) send some blasts from Yang's weapons and most of them hit their target. Guy shimmered blue, signaling that his aura had been depleted. He was now breathing heavily too. (Y/n) fell to one knee as he couldn't keep up his other semblance anymore, as his eye changed back to (E/c) and the aura around it disappeared.

Guy slowly stood up, using his sword to keep himself stable. (Y/n) too had some trouble getting up, but he bit through the pain in his legs and stood once more. The blood on his face seemed to have become a steady stream, with the wound opening up further. He grabbed his sword in a reverse position, knowing this would be their final clash. Guy placed his sword in a stabbing position as he prepared for the same.

Both of them dashed at each other at far from their maximum speed, maybe even going as fast as a normal human running. When they got in reach of one another, Guy pierced his sword forwards and (Y/n) slid underneath it on his knees. He then used his sword to deflect Guy's away and spun himself around, afterwards leaving the sword. He used Yang's gauntlet to boost his spin and punched guy with his other hand delivered an absolute haymaker to Guy's cheek. He was sent flying into a pillar, where he stuck to, knocked out. (Y/n) stared at him, knowing he had won this time.

He smiled and looked at his friends. He then started falling forwards and landed on his hands and knees, breathing harder than he ever had. Ruby rushed over and laid him down, her head resting on her lap. She looked at him in worry, as he just gave her a smile. "I... I did it" He said before letting the comforting darkness overtake him. Ruby and Yang brought him to the infirmary, while Glynda Goodwitch came by to grab Guy. Guy was placed in the infirmary as well, but in a special room where he could be monitored from a safer distance.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

35.2K 594 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
1.5K 34 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...
57.8K 784 47
You are Y/N Xiao Long, the brother of Yang Xiao Long. His mother was also Raven. Also Yang and Y/N are non-identical twins. So what happens when Y/N...
15.3K 257 13
RWBY and all characters are owned by RoosterTeeth RWBY cafe AU! Blake and Weiss meet in an odd shift of fate and heroism. As they progress in their f...