rose ( the witch twins )

By --timeless

a tale of love and heartbreak. in which nova must live with the pain of her most beloved having bur... More

summary « cast
epigraph
moodboards
part one
0.00
1.00
2.00
3.00
4.00
5.00
6.00
7.00
awards.
8.00
9.00
10.00
11.00
epilogue

rose ; questions

10.6K 145 24
By --timeless

recently I've been inspired seIcouth to try something I've never done before. basically why I'll be doing is answering any questions that you guys might have about this story, as well as giving you the details and little known facts that went into the creation of nova rose and her world.

please feel free to comment any and all questions that you might have about this story, be it questions about arden, her backstory and her future, my construction of the plot, how I created her, where I got the idea from, questions that you have for nova herself, and anything else that you can think of.

there is no limit to be number of questions that you can ask, and all questions will be answered in depth with as much insight as I can possibly give you.  there are no bad questions, or things that I wouldn't love to answer, so please comment as many as you want, whether it's questions on nova, how I wrote this story in general, or little pieces of information on nova that your curious about.

the original idea behind this belongs to the amazing seIcouth , go check out her wonderful stories when you have a chance. I really want to do this with all of my completed works, so please comment which stories you'd like me to do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 24.4K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...
2.9M 92.3K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
418K 15.1K 26
a volturi queen and a cullen hybrid. in which the lonely queen didn't know she was lonely until she met the one who was supposed to be with...
71.5K 1.7K 106
They say that the best people come unexpectedly. Kaylia Cooper runs away from home to live with her father. In a town like Forks Washington where sec...