Play the D, Cas (A Destiel Fa...

By DUNEST

Student!Cas/Teacher!Dean Castiel Novak stares at his guitar his dad gave him before he left. His sister... More

Play the D, Cas (A Destiel Fanfiction)
Meeting Dean Winchester
Hey guys!!!!
IM BACK FOR GOOD THIS TIME
After
hey im depressed and i have no motivation to do anything at the moment
A Song

Hey guys...

6.8K 128 24
By DUNEST

Hi, so I know a lot of you guys are expecting an update soon, but uh, I can't give it to you, well, because I'm kind of not in the whole supernatural fandom anymore, as you can see with my change in username and picture, so, I'm gonna be giving the story to someone else, if you're up for continuing it, make a comment saying you can handle it or whatever, I'm looking for people with experience, people who have written a fic before so I will be looking at your works, if you have one of your stories in particular you'd like me to read, put that in the comments as well.

Again, I'm very sorry, but I'm just not as motivated to finish this story as I was. I hope all of you understand. I appreciate all the likes on the story, it's been nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...