Virtual Sketchbook

By thatloneartistt

"I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream" -Vincent Van Gogh Hi there :) This is just an... More

Introduction
Art #1
Art #2
Art #3
Art #4
Art #5
Working on this
Author's stuff
Author's rant (again)
Art #6
Art #7
Art #8
Art #9/10
Art #11
Art #12
Art #13 (practice)
Art #14
Art #15
Author's rant (part 2)
Art #17
Art #18
IK READS?!
Art #19
Art #20 (it's finally completed!)
I Got Tagged
WIP
WIP 2
Art #21
Art #22
Art # 23 (Face Reveal..?)
Instagram account for art !!

Art #16

209 34 17
By thatloneartistt

Hi again :)))

The artwork above is of an Indian God called Lord Krishna. This artwork took me approximately 3 days to complete. For this i have used prisma colors on a bristol sheet of paper.

This might be one of the most intricate work i have ever done. There was a lot of detailing for the jewelry and the dress. The most tricky part of this was the hands. I always face a problem when it comes to drawing hands, especially in this artwork as the hands were bent and were upward. Other than that it was a pretty fun artwork to do!

Oh yeah, and one more thing. While i was outlining the whole thing with a black felt-tip pen, THE PEN EXPLODED ON MY HAND!! So now i have permanent ink all over BOTH my hands. I literally tried washing it off with soap and i scrubbed it to the point where my hand was a bright red, but no it just won't come out!

Here is a picture of my hand AFTER i tried to scrub everything off (coz why not) ^

Also, twenty one pilots released a new song called levitate so, go check that out coz it is amazing (i cried)..

Well then, i hope u guys liked this:)
Pls vomment because it really makes my day (but please do not feel obliged to do so)
And have a gr8 day ahead y'all!
||-//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!