You love me.

By sofievee_

More

You love me.

14 0 0
By sofievee_

"You've never been in love."

"I know."

"You can't possibly comprehend what it's like."

"I know."

"N-Nobody likes you."

"So?"

"What makes you think I, of all people, would?"

"Because I can tell."

Nova St.Claire is a mastermind. A genius, if you will. There are few people who have seen the extent of her talent, and most times they honestly wish they didn't. They call her twisted, disgusting, cruel, and on special occasions, evil. But none of it matters. Because Nova St.Claire can manipulate anyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 14.8K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
267K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
546K 18.5K 141
Read and find out...