dream girl | ed - ON HOLD

By dustidolxn

in which ethan dolan catches feelings for a girl who is the polar opposite of him and has a sudden urge to wi... More

characters
temptation
wild
smokin
complicate
stares
envy
excuse
bestfriend
hope
rejected
paradise
feelings
heartbreak
delicate
maybe
trouble
Q&A
ON HOLD

mistakes

1.7K 22 9
By dustidolxn

day 5, hawaii
thalias pov

after the conversation with kian, I felt so down. I didn't feel like doing anything or going anywhere anymore. Even though our conversation went... well I guess.

I just felt so guilty for everything. For even having these random feelings for Ethan in the first place. For leading kian on till this day when I know I shouldn't.

"thalia why aren't you ready" summer spoke as she entered my room and saw me sitting on the bed with a packet of Cheetos.

"i don't feel like going anywhere, you guys head out" I tried my best and forced a smile.

"why dude?" She question, flopping down on the bed with me. He fingers reached in the pack of Cheetos and pulled a few out, throwing them into her mouth.

"i don't feel well" i softly spoke. It was the truth. 

"alright, ill tell everyone else" she replied, walking back out of the room.

I went back to eating Cheetos until someone else walked in. Kian.

"babe you okay" he gently said sitting next to me. His hand traced the side of my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"yeah" I mumbled. I couldn't really lie to him, he probably knew why I felt down all of a sudden.

"I can stay if you want me to" he offered but I declined.

Just because I was being a buzzkill, I didn't want everyone else to stay home and be bored the whole time.

"it's okay, you have fun" I smiled looking at the beautiful boy in front of me.

>

soon I heard the door close shut, telling me that everyone was now gone out and would probably be out for the entire day.

gosh I'm so torn. Torn between two guys, like wow. how low of me.

I don't think I've ever felt this bad about myself, and I've never doubted myself this much either.

I'm at a all time low in life, and I don't know how to get better. Like a slope, downhill with no where to get back up.

i felt quite hungry now, still hadn't eaten any breakfast and it was like 11 am. i forced myself out of the warm sheets and walked to the kitchen.

but when I got there I almost died with panic because someone was already standing there.

My nerves calmed down quickly though after realizing it was only Ethan.

He stood there, bare back towards me as he scratched his head with his right hand. His left hand rested lightly on his hip.

"Ethan what are you doing" I said chuckling to myself.

Seeing him just makes me happy. cheesy but it's true.

"well a little birdy told me you weren't feeling too well, so I decided to stay behind as well" he turned to look at me and smiled.

"why, I don't want you to not have fun. You should have gone" I groaned, walking over to the marble bench top.

I struggled to sit on it since I was so short.

Ethan noticed me struggling and started to laugh, but then he walked closer to me.

Both his hands reached the sides of my waist as he effortlessly picked me up and placed me on the counter top.

heat arose to my cheeks. out of embarrassment and out of... something else.

"I didn't want you to feel bored at home. Plus, it's always fun with you" he smirked, walking over to the fridge.

"well thanks, I guess" I mentally smiled.

"what are you trying to make" I asked.

"I uh" he stood there, rubbing his head again as if he was trying to think. He turned around and looked at me with a very very prominent blush on his cheeks.

Why was he blushing?

there was a slight pause but then it was broken by ethans awkward laughter.

"what, what's funny" I asked as I began to laugh myself.

"I was trying to make you breakfast" he blurted out, his cheeks redder than ever.

that's so cute. he was trying to make me breakfast to help me feel better. this isn't like Ethan... at all.

He isn't the lovey dovey type. nor is he romantic. he's always been the typical bad boy, dick type of guy.

this is very new.

"thank you" I responded awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say.

"yeah but the thing is... I don't really know how to make anything" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically at him and hopped off of the counter top. oh Ethan.

>
  ethans pov

"What should we do know since everyone else is out" she asked me leaning against the wall of her and kians shared bedroom.

i looked at her from where I was sitting and raised my eyebrow up seductively with a smirk.

i knew I intimidated her. I knew she liked it no matter how much she denied it.

I got up from the bed and started making my way towards her. my body was now pushed up against her tiny one and she tried to back away from me, but she couldn't because of the wall behind us.

"e-ethan" she whispered, I don't really know why she whispered though. no one was home but us.

my right hand gripped the side of her hip and my left hand gently made its way to her cheek as I cupped it. so soft. her skin was so soft.

she was at a loss of words.

I know this is wrong. even though she's told me to back off constantly, I can't.

I leaned in and finally fucking did it.

I kissed her, with passion.

And to my surprise, she kissed me back. I really though she was gonna slap me or push me away.

man, was that a kiss. it was really something else. powerful.

I pulled away softly but the taste of her lips on mine still lingered.

We stayed in the same position for a moment, a moment which I took advantage of to simply just look at her.

What a beauty. she's stunning. He brown orbs looked up to mine, filled with happiness with a hint of guilt.

It's wrong that we've done this. I know it is. and I can't defend what I've done.

"shit Ethan" she mumbled pushing me back slightly.

"what have we done"
___

oh snap. they kissed. y'all better be excited for what comes next in this story. It won't all be perfect ;)

vote + comment
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 6 13
About the dolan twins
27.8K 1.1K 21
in which a depressed girl moves to a new school to start fresh and a boy attempts to gain her trust after hearing her horrific past life.
1.2K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol
308K 1.3K 100
* Instagram story with Grayson Bailey Dolan