The Beach House • JB

By suckingbieber

Winnie Stone is an aspiring author who is working on her first romance novel. Justin Bieber is a millionaire... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. II
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
EPILOGUE PT. I
EPILOGUE PT. II

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

1.5K 66 105
By suckingbieber

˚˚˚
MAKE OR BREAK
( CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN )
YOU CAN'T LET ME STOP YOU FROM FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS.

˚˚˚

Winnie giggled as she saw Justin bend down to bend her knee up and kiss it softly making her hum and softly bite her bottom lip.

Justin then leaned back up and looked Winnie in the eyes as their naked bodies lay tangled in the bed sheets on the floor of Justin's bedroom.

"Tell me something in Spanish. . ."

Winnie hummed. "Me divertí anoche."

"What does that mean?"

"I had fun last night. . .why are you so concerned with Spanish all of a sudden?"

Justin sharply inhaled a breath and towered over Winnie. "You sound pretty sexy speaking it."

Winnie rolled her eyes and pushed Justin back so he was lying next to her making him chuckle and pull him close to her by her waist.

"Anything else you wanna know, mister?"

"How do you say I'm your daddy?"

Winnie leaned her body up and towered over Justin as she lay on top of his chest and looked him in the eyes as his hand touched her face and let his thumb trace her bottom lip softly.

"Eres mi papi. . ."

Justin hummed in response and watched Winnie take his thumb into her mouth and suck it slowly with her eyes still on him making him groan.

"Winnie—"

The sound of Winnie's phone ding made Justin sigh heavily as Winnie rolled off his chest and went over to her jean jacket that was almost under the bed and took it out of her pocket.

She gasped and read the text from Sydney and grabbed her clothes off the floor and headed for Justin's bedroom door making him crease his eyebrows and hop up and grab his boxers.

Once he slipped them on, he followed Winnie into her bedroom and saw her in her closet with her bra and panties from last night on.

"What's going on?"

"My publisher is coming today. . .I have to get ready, they'll be here in about an hour!"

"Okay. . .just calm down. . .," Justin whispered as he walked into the closet with Winnie and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him. "Take a breath."

Winnie looked into Justin's hazel eyes and saw him sharply inhale a breath and then exhale making her smile softly and copy the gesture.

Justin smiled and brushed Winnie's curls out of her face. "Better?"

"Better."

"You're going to crush it, okay? Don't sweat it."

Winnie nodded and pursed her lips as she stepped back from Justin and went back to finding an outfit as he stepped back as well and leaned against the frame of the walk in closet.

Standing back, he watched Winnie pick out an orange and blue flannel shirt, high waisted dark blue denim ripped jeans, and nude suede ankle boots.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, I just need to shower, so leave."

Justin chuckled. "Sure you don't want company?"

"Justin, no, this is serious — Justin!"

Winnie couldn't even protest, Justin had already picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and slapped her ass one time making her yelp as he took her to the bathroom with a smile on his lips.

˚˚˚

"That box can go in the truck, thanks."

Jade pursed her lips and watched the movers take her box full of kitchen utensils to the moving truck outside, as they did, Peter passed by them on his way into the house.

"Nice, you started without me, huh?"

Jade snickered and rubbed her forehead as she walked over to Peter and pecked his lips and pulled away making him groan and pull her back for another peck making her giggle.

"I'm so stressed right now."

"Now you have me."

"Well, I still have some stuff in my bedroom that needs to be moved." Jade spoke as she took Peter by the hand and lead him toward her bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"Why'd you shut the door?"

"I wanna talk. . .just didn't wanna cause a stir to the movers."

Peter nodded. "Noted. . .now what's up?"

Jade puffed out a breath and sat down onto the edge of her mattress that had no covers, considering she packed them up into her box.

"Are you sure about this, Peter?"

"About. . .helping you move?"

Jade smacked her teeth and slapped Peter on the chest making him chuckle as he sat down next to her on the mattress and interlaced their fingers.

"Stop, I'm being serious. . ."

"And I am too. . .I really wanna do this with you, Jade."

"But—"

"I know it's pretty early to wanna move in together. . .but Jade, in the past few weeks we've been together I learned that you're a badass who doesn't care what people say or do, you're opinionated, witty, smart. . .gorgeous. . .it makes me wanna be with you more every time I see you."

"Peter. . ."

Jade let out a small laugh and cupped Peter's cheeks and went to kiss him when the sound of a knock on the door made them stop and look at the door.

Peter sighed and got off the mattress and walked over to one of Jade's boxes and grabbed a sock making Jade crease her eyebrows as she watched Peter walk to the door.

Opening the door, Peter looked and saw an oversized man waiting at the door with a rose eyebrow.

"May I help you?"

"We need to know about Ms. Carter's couch—"

"You know what, I'm her husband, just take all of it and put it in the truck. . .and next time don't disturb when you see a sock on the door, if you know what I mean."

The man creased his eyebrows and looked down at the doorknob and shook his head. "There's no sock on it."

Peter looked down at the doorknob himself and hummed in response before taking Jade's sock and placing it on the doorknob and smiling up at the man.

"Now there is."

And with that, Peter winked at the man and grinned as he shut the door on him and walked back over to Jade who had an eyebrow raised.

"What was my sock for?"

"I think you know."

Peter walked back over to Jade and grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her legs up in the air making her squeal as he bent down and got in between her legs and started to kiss her.

˚˚˚

Justin ran his towel through his damp hair as he watched Winnie put her hoop earrings in her ears as she walked back and forth through her bedroom.

"Winnie, slow down."

"You've told me that for the past ten minutes, Jay. . .I can't slow down!"

Justin put his hands up in defense. "Nevermind. . ."

Winnie huffed and stopped pacing the bedroom and walked over to Justin and sat down on his lap making him hold her by her thighs.

"Do you think she'll like my book? I really want her to like it. . .she's New York's best publisher."

"And she's going to publish the best book. . .I just know it."

Winnie smiled softly and rubbed Justin's chin softly with her thumb and index finger as he looked down at her with that same look of lust making her sigh softly.

"I wish there was more time. . .for us."

"What do you mean?"

"We leave the day after tomorrow. . .I just—"

"Hey. . .," Justin murmured softly as he grabbed Winnie's thumb and index finger and held her hand in his and shook his head. "Let's not talk about it now."

Winnie let out a shaky breath and nodded as she gave Justin a closed mouth smile and hopped up from his lap and made her way over to her laptop that was on her shelf.

Winnie opened it up and typed in her password and waited for it to load before pulling up her novel and sitting down as she looked over the last few pages.

Feeling Justin walk up to her, she smiled when she felt him kiss the top of her head and watch her check over the story.

"You'll do great."

"Thank you. . .now can you get dressed please?"

Justin chuckled and gave Winnie one last kiss on top of her head before leaving out of her bedroom to go get dressed.

Winnie waited until he had left the bedroom and scrolled all the way to the very first page of the story and went to erase her current title and change it.

After she did, she scrolled down a bit to where the dedications were and bit the inside of her cheek and began to type.

Dedicated to my Papa that told me to have courage and be brave and to the people showed me.

Smiling to herself, she exited out of the book and shut her laptop back when the sound of the doorbell made her heart start to pick up speed.

Rising up from her seat, she cleared her throat and sped walked down the staircase to the door and let out a shaky breath with her hand still on the doorknob.

Opening the door, she was instantly greeted by Mrs. Henderson in a hug making her gasp and adjust to the hug and looking into her bright red peacoat.

Once she let go of Winnie she gave a wide smile and exhaled a breath as she walked inside with Sydney following close behind.

"Winnie, honey, I'm so glad we got to meet today!"

"It was quite sudden. . .but I'm fine with it, Mrs. Henderson."

Mrs. Henderson let out a small laugh as she examined the beach house for herself and Winnie looked over at Sydney seeing her smiling at Winnie with her thumbs up.

"Anything I need to know?"

"Just have the t's crossed and the i's dotted." Sydney murmured softly as she looked over to Mrs. Henderson and saw her looking out at the pool area from the window.

"Lovely place, Winnie."

"T-Thank you. . .um, would you like something? Drink? Food?"

Mrs. Henderson turned around sharply. "A cup of tea would be lovely."

Winnie nodded and sped walked into the kitchen and heard the sound of Sydney and Mrs. Henderson's heels as they followed behind into the kitchen as they watched Winnie make some green tea.

Mrs. Henderson had finally taken off her sunglasses and looked around the kitchen and hummed as Sydney rose an eyebrow and sat down at the kitchen table.

"So. . .Sydney tells me this book of yours is done?"

"Yes. . .I—"

"I want to take you back with me tonight."

Winnie creased her eyebrows and turned around. "Tonight?"

"Of course. . .your book is going to be big, I can feel it. The way Sydney's been describing the minor details has certainly made me intrigued."

"B-But—"

Winnie suddenly stopped herself when she heard the sound of footsteps, she looked behind Mrs. Henderson and saw Justin come in dressed in a black button up shirt, tan slim jeans, white slip on vans, and his black Rolex.

"Justin. . ."

"Oh, hello. . .nice to meet you ladies, I'm—"

"—Justin Bieber. . .so sorry to hear about your father." Mrs. Henderson spoke softly as she held her hand out to Justin making him take it in his and shake slowly.

"Thank you. . .he fought half of his life. . .but you know how things are."

Mrs. Henderson hummed in response and turned back to Winnie as Justin pursed his lips and sat down at the kitchen table with Sydney.

"What do you say, Winnie? Think you can head back with me to New York tonight?"

"New York?" Winnie and Justin said at the same time making Mrs. Henderson crease her eyebrows at Justin as he cleared his throat.

"I. . .Mrs. Henderson are you sure? You haven't even read the manuscript."

"Like I said. . .I know your book is going to be a hit and you have me to get you there, honey. So what do you say?"

Winnie held her breath as she looked from Mrs. Henderson and over to Justin and Sydney — everyone waiting for an answer.

But only for her to be cut off by the sound of the tea kettle pot ringing and alerting her the tea was ready making her clear her throat and turn around to fix the tea.

After pouring it into a cup for Mrs. Henderson, she cleared her throat and turned around and placed it in front of her making her thank her in a whisper.

"Do you mind if I. . .?"

"Not at all, honey."

Winnie nodded and smiled softly as she brushed her curls out of her face and walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs making Justin follow behind.

Mrs. Henderson took a slow sip of her tea and creased her eyebrows when she saw Justin speed walk out of the kitchen, she looked over at Sydney and scoffed.

"What was that?"

Sydney shrugged. "Hell if I know."

Mrs. Henderson hummed and shook her head slowly as she went back to drinking her tea.

Meanwhile, Justin had sped walked upstairs and into Winnie's bedroom seeing her standing in front of the window looking out at the sunset.

"What the hell, Winnie? New York?"

"I'm just as shocked as you. . ."

Justin sighed softly and shut Winnie's door behind him and walked over to Winnie. "Are you going to take the deal?"

"I. . .I don't know."

"When would you have to leave?"

Winnie let out a shaky breath and turned to face Justin. "Tonight."

Justin felt his heart thud as he heard Winnie's words, he cleared his throat and broke eye contact with Winnie momentarily.

"Jay. . ."

"Take it."

"What?"

"Take the deal, this is important to you." Justin murmured softly as he rubbed his jawline and cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Winnie scoffed. "So you'd just let me go that easy, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Justin. . .why are you giving in so easily?"

"Because I know this is something you want."

Winnie sharply inhaled a breath. "Justin. . ."

"What, Winnie? What do you want to fucking hear? Stay? Of course I want you to stay! I love you, Winnie! But you can't let me stop you from following your dreams!"

"No. . .I know you won't. . .and I won't stop you with yours."

"What?"

"You'll be starting your own business soon. . .I'll be trying to sell my book, we'll both be out of each other's lives, Justin."

"Winnie. . .that's not what I meant—"

"I know. . .but it's what I meant."

Justin creased his eyebrows and stepped closer to Winnie. "Winnie, don't. . ."

"We can't stop each other from living life because we're trying to let emotions take over, Jay. . ."

Justin shook his head and stepped closer to Winnie seeing her eyes becoming glossy as he cupped her cheeks, Winnie then sharply inhaled a breath and shook her head as she slowly removed Justin's hands from her face.

"Jay, I'm sorry, but I already told you. . .I can't do for you what you do for me. . ."

"Winnie. . ."

"I'm taking the deal. . .please do as you said and respect what I say. . .100%, remember?"

And with that, Justin felt a pang in his chest as he watched Winnie wipe under her eyes and sniff as she headed for the door of her bedroom and headed out and downstairs and back into the kitchen.

Once Winnie was at the entrance, she saw Mrs. Henderson and Sydney at the table talking, but stopping at the sight of Winnie.

"Ah, Winnie, honey. . .have you made a decision?"

"I'm going to New York."

Mrs. Henderson smiled wide and stood up from her seat and clapped her hands one time as she walked over to Winnie — but she stopped when Winnie held up a finger.

"Only, if I get to leave tomorrow. . .not tonight."

Mrs. Henderson rose an eyebrow. "I like your attitude. . .deal, honey."

"My manuscript is finished, I can have you leave with it tonight."

"Deal."

Winnie nodded slowly. "I'll be seeing you two tomorrow in California."

"Yes, we'll meet at the airport. Sydney will text you the information."

As if on queue, Sydney hopped up from the kitchen table and straightened out her striped button up shirt and cleared her throat.

Following behind Mrs. Henderson, Sydney gave Winnie a quick wink and headed out of the kitchen with her as the two headed outside making Winnie let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

Winnie then licked her lips and headed upstairs quickly and went to grab the manuscript she had printed just a few hours ago and sped walked back downstairs and outside to Mrs. Henderson's limousine.

Meeting up with Sydney at the door, she let out a small laugh and passed her the manuscript making Sydney smile. "See you soon."

"Bye. . ."

Winnie then watched Sydney slip into the limousine making her shut the door for her and then stood back as the limousine took off.

Winnie then pursed her lips and stepped back into the house and shut the door slowly behind her and ran a hand through her curls and down her face.

"Are they gone?"

Winnie slightly jumped at the sound of Justin's voice and then cleared her throat once she saw him walking toward her at the door.

"Yeah. . ."

"Winnie, listen. . .you may be leaving but you need to know I won't give up on us. . .Winnie you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. . .I don't want to lose you."

Winnie looked deep into Justin's eyes this time and saw that there was a different appearance to them this time — almost like sadness.

Winnie shook her head and scoffed and she walked closer to Justin. "You don't give up easily do you?"

"Businessmen don't give up easily. . ."

"Jay, you won't lose me. . .somewhere in life we'll meet again. . .and maybe by fate we're star crossed lovers that'll meet again in a coffee shop or restaurant again."

Justin chuckled softly. "So what are we now?"

"Two people who are attracted to each other. . .in a house. . .alone."

Justin bit his bottom lip softly as he walked closer to Winnie and let his fingers meet the buttons of her flannel to unbutton them and let her black lace bra show.

Justin then rose an eyebrow at Winnie and saw her wrap her arms around his neck and allow him to pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist and take her upstairs with him.

˚˚˚

I'M SO SORRY THAT I MADE THIS SOMEWHAT DEPRESSING??? IT JUST HAPPENED LOL

ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK! BUT DON'T WORRY, I STILL GOT SOMETHING UP MY SLEEVE AHA!

OH BTW, THIS IS SYDNEY:

AND THIS IS MRS. HENDERSON:

SO HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT WINNIE TAKING THE DEAL?

DO YOU THINK JUSTIN IS GOING TO BE OKAY WITH HER LEAVING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JADE AND PETER MOVING IN TOGETHER NOW THAT HE TOLD HER HOW HE FEELS?

LEMME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

ANYWAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, & COMMENT (INLINES ARE THE BEST)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.5K 64
⚠ INTERRACIAL ⚠ sequel to direct messages. highest rank: #134 in fanfiction ✨
173K 4.5K 47
"You ain't gotta be my lover for you to call me baby."
15.4K 716 27
Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so she thought. While on a business trip, sh...
321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!