๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
ABS
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
PAPER HEART
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ

23.8K 610 222
By thatsoaria

Jungkook ran inside the emergency area with the boys behind him.

He slammed his hand on the counter frighting the nurse behind the counter. Tears were still visibly clear causing her heart to break.

"I-is there any new from a patient that recently was retrieved to the emergency room?"

The woman gave a small smile, "can you please give me a name and last name."

"Nina LaBelle but also goes by Hana."

The woman typed the name on her computer and checked to the see that the patient was still in surgery. Jungkook nod his head in thanks as he and the members went to the waiting room to sit.

Taehyung still chocked in sob with Jimin holding onto to him.

All members were wrecked as none spoke a single word. BIGHIT were talking to the police of how to deal with the anti-fan who shot Hana; they wanted to know its motive and how it new where the group was heading too.

PD-nim came walking in to see all member eyes were bloodshot red that it seemed they barely slept. They look weak and stressed out like they ever were before.

Like all of them, PD-nim was worried for the girl who was going into major surgery. In his eyes, Hana was someone who he saw as a daughter who would always make him proud; seeing that she's fighting for her life and had no one there to hold onto her hand weakened his fragile heart.

An hour turn into three hours and Suga was being impatient as he slammed his hands on the table causing everyone to jump.

"WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THEM SO DAMN LONG!" He yelled as he stood pacing back and forth. He ran through his hair repeatedly that it eventually turn into a mess and made him look like a crazy person.

He bit his lip as he tried to hold his tears. He knew crying won't do anything and he was told from his only truly that she hate it when he cries because it makes her broken and worry.

But eventually, he broke.

He dropped onto his knees as he sobbed onto his hands. He felt gravity was growing more dense that his body couldn't take the weight of emotion he kept in. 

Namjoon came and tried to wrap his arms around his hyung, but was pushed away harshly causing him to fall on the ground.

"D-don't," He chocked "just don't... please."

He wants to see his little angel, he wants to know that she's ok and will fool him saying it's a prank. He promise himself that he won't get mad, he just wanted to see her.

He wanted to hold and smell her signature scent that calms his demons.

Another hour happen and Hana doctor came in causing all eight men to stand up from their seats.

Jungkook, who still has tears flowing on his cheek waited for the doctor about Hana surgery.

"You're lucky that you called, if you didn't she would've not make it, but thankfully the surgery was a success," that made all of the members and PD-nim to relax. "But," they froze. "The shooter who shot Miss LaBelle almost shot her heart which was tricky to take the bullet out. What it looks like, the bullet was sink into a poison giving us the result that we're aren't one hundred percent sure if she'll wake up."

Jungkook sucked in a breath as his mind went blank. Namjoon came up and wanted to make sure if they were able to see her, "yes you can, but only four people are able to come in, the other four will soon have their turn."

Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Jhope were the first four to go.

Jungkook fell on the seat next to her as he held onto her hand. He repeatedly kiss the back of her palm holding onto her hand tightly.

Jimin sobbed as he interlace his hands with her. Jin and Jhope let the the maknae line to have their moment as they waited for their turn.

"I'm sorry Noona," Jungkook Said. "I'm sorry that I put you in this situation... please don't leave me... I beg you. I promise I'll be good and I'll make you happy by respecting the hyungs.

Just please don't leave me alone in this world. You promise me."

He felt a hand on his shoulder as it gave he small squeeze. "All we have to do right now is pray Jungkook, hopefully our prayer will be heard and granted."

It's been two months and news have travel worldwide. ARMY's have been tweeting prayers and video compilation and moments she had with the boys along the years.

BIGHIT decided and announced to the world that BTS will take a pause for everything including concert, upcoming albums, interviews, etc. For Hana who was still laying down fighting for her life.

Everyday, each member will come visit Hana.

Sunday is Jin's.

Monday is Taehyung's.

Tuesday is Yoongi's.

Wednesday is Jimin's.

Thursday is Jhope's.

Friday is Namjoon's.

And Saturday is Jungkook's.

Today is Saturday, and every Saturday he will come pass by a floral shop to buy his noona her favorite flowers.

He checked himself in letting the nurse know that he was visiting the BTS member, Hana.

The woman already knew Jungkook and the boys as she made sure that if him and the boys were doing ok. Like always, he shakes his head as he explains that most of them are going through a rough time that they barely talk with one another.

As he was given a tag as a visitor, Jungkook walked to Hana's room with a small smile as he finally get to see his Noona.

He smelt the flowers he bought as he knew his noona will love it, and hoped that if she's wake up she'll know it came from him.

As he saw the room 340, he walked a bit more faster. He smiled as he enter the room and was about to speak, but his happiness quickly disappeared.

He saw that the bed was empty and fixed.

Millions of question are going through his mind and he started to panic inside.

He rushed out of the room and started to yell out her name. "HANA!" He started to cry and kept repeating her name. His commotion started to have doctors and security to calm down Jungkook who aggressively pushed them away.

"NOONA!"

Visitors started to come out of their rooms to see the chaos that was erupting, and see to notice the known Kpop idol screaming out his Noona name.

Some took out their phones to film the situation while someone went back to their rooms.

"Where is she!" He yelled taking ahold of the doctor coat harshly. "Where is my Noona! What did you do to her, huh! Why didn't you call the company to tell us she didn't wake up. T-that she's..." He chocked as his hold on the doctor coat weakened, "that she's gone and is my fault that she's gone."

Everyone surrounding him looked at him with pity as they didn't know what to say.

He released his hold on the man who gave Jungkook shoulder a small squeeze along with a small smile. "We're sorry for you loss."

He didn't know how to tell this to his hyung, or they probably already know and didn't want him to know since it'll break him even more.

He distance himself away from the crowd as he slowly backed up as he wanted to get out of this depression place.

As he was about to go and run away, he eventually stopped.

He stopped at his tracks and saw something, well actually... someone.

"N-Noona."

"Hello my little Bambi," she smiled.
"Missed me?"

I DECIDED TO POST PART TWO OF, please Don't Leave Me, SO HERE IT GOES! HOPE YOU LIKE!

ALSO, I KNOW I'VE SAID LIKE A MILLION TIMES BUT KEEP UPDATED OF THE NEW STORIES OF JIN AND JHOPE TOMORROW. ILL BE PUBLISHING THE FIRST CHAPTER AROUND THE AFTERNOON SO KEEP TABS ON THAT. ALONG WITH THAT, ILL BE PUBLISHING SECOND CHAPTERS OF THE OTHER BTS MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND READING MY BOOK!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 7.6K 56
Here is a book about the life of Gi Gi Kim/Kim Sung Ji and her being the 8th member of BTS since 2018 This book was made for entertainment purposes! ...
12.7K 299 19
โ Following BTS out of the meeting room was. Awkward. I don't even know if I should be here. This question literally has gone through my head six tim...
3.8K 184 32
We will try to make this FF different from the others and if you are interest in it just read it.
176K 4K 55
In which a girl joins BTS as their 8th member ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ