The Other Forbes (Kol and Kla...

By charlottereaddd

(Kind of season three but not following most of the actual plot) Caroline Forbes loves her family, but none m... More

Chapter 1: Honey I'm Home!
Chapter 2: Get Your Fangs Away From Me
Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...
Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now
Chapter 5: This May be A Ball But I'm Not Having A Ball
Chapter 6: Birthday Pains
Chapter 7: Back With The Devil
Chapter 8: Maybe 'Goodnight' Will Be Our Always?
Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You
Chapter 10: OMG TAYLOR
Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet
Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?
Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?
Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks
Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...
Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!
Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View
Chapter 19: The Other Side?
Chapter 20: *Music Plays* Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...
Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...
Chapter 23: Wait What
Chapter 24: Damien Arc And Pizza Nights
Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?
Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!
Chapter 27: Valentina Roseletti Lies and Switches
Chapter 28: Flashbacks
Chapter 29: Dead twins.
Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst
Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....
Chapter 32: Frenemies?
Chapter 33: Everything's Better When You're Drunk!
Chapter 34: Da Fuq?
Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool
Chapter 36: Well THAT Was Unexpected.
Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!
Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.
Chapter 39: Life's A Bitch. Deal With It
Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party
Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People
Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!
Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...
Chapter 44: Totally Not Gnarly Dude.
Chapter 45: The End?
Chapter 46: Well Would You Look At That!
Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.
Chapter 48: Are You FREAKING Kidding Me?!
Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.
Chapter 50: The Last Dance
Sequel?
;)

Chapter 13: Aneurysms and Waking Up To Kisses... What Next?

9.1K 235 22
By charlottereaddd

*3rd Person's POV*

It had been 3 days since the Mikaelson brothers found out what had happened to Violet and she was still asleep from the spell.

"It's been too long." Kol growled, pacing backwards and forwards beside the bed. He hadn't slept much, always stayed awake incase she woke up.

Klaus pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed at his brothers frustration.

"Getting worked up wont help Kol. I'll call my witch, maybe he'll know something." Klaus said, bringing his phone out of his pocket and pressing the screen.

The phone rang for a few moments before a gruff voice spoke down the line

"Yes, Klaus?"

"Disturbing something am I Jason?" He chimed, there was a sigh and some muffled talking down the line before Jason answered.

"No, Klaus. What can I do for you?"

"I need some enlightening on a spell that a friend of mine has cast." Klaus informed, he looked over the grimoire and read out the spell.

"Sleeping spell? That one particular can only have the subject awakened by a kiss." Jason replied.

"A kiss? Kind of fairytale right? So I just get her boyfriend to kiss her and then that's it?" Klaus said, a spark of hoping lighting in him.

"Well... It's not that much of a fairytale. The kiss has to be done my the person she was last thinking of before she cast the spell."

Klaus growled in frustration and hung up without finishing the call. Kol of course, heard what Jason said and was already two steps ahead, placing his lips onto Violet's as she slept.

At first, he thought she had stirred awake but then, nothing. Her slumber continued.

"Damn it." Kol cursed, holding his head with his free hand.

"We have no idea who Violet was thinking about. She could be like this forever." Klaus let out another frustrated growl. His eyes met his brothers and after a second he shook his head.

"No. I'm not doing it, she's your girl. Not mine." Klaus argued, knowing exactly what Kol wanted him to do.

"It doesn't matter about your feelings Niklaus! She has to be woken up!" Kol shouted, leaving Violet's side and standing in front of his brother. Klaus looked down to the floor.

"Please Nik." Kol whispered as Klaus' head still hung low. Kol didn't know what he would be able to do if Violet couldn't wake.

Kol looked down to the silver ring on his finger before stalking out the room, slamming the door behind him. If his brother would do it, he didn't want to be there to watch.

Klaus slowly brought his head up to see Violet just lying on the bed. If only they had just waited for her to fall asleep naturally and not rushed into it.

Eventually he was at her side like Kol was before, leaning over. The main reason he didn't want to do it was because if she would wake up, she would go straight to Kol, not giving a damn about him.

Letting out a final sigh he bent down and pushed his lips to hers. It's like sparks erupted in his stomach like that night at the ball.

At first, nothing happened and Klaus just thought it was another dead end... Until Violet started to kiss back.

*Violet's POV*

I think this was the first time I had ever woken up by someone kissing me. My eyes still didn't want to cooperate with me so they remained closed.

I had no idea what was going on, one minute I was sleeping. The next, someone was kissing me. They were a pretty good kisser too.

But the thing was I didn't know why I was kissing back. It took me a moment to realize who it was and when I did I shot up in bed with my eyes open.

"Klaus." I breathed as he sat sort of dazed from my sudden movement.

"You're awake."

"You kissed me." I retorted, confused as to what the hell was going on. Klaus explained what had happened with the spell and how I became trapped in a slumber for around three days.

"So they only way to wake me up... was a kiss from the last person I was thinking of." I repeated, just to make it sound clear.

"And that was me," Klaus said with a smirk "So do you always think about me before you sleep?"

"Shut up. I was only thinking about you because I was grateful for helping me." I explained but Klaus' cocky expression stayed in place.

I rolled my eyes and jumped off the bed once I had stretched. The noise that came out of my mouth was a tad weird and sounded like a dying animal.

"Lovely." Klaus commented, getting up from the seat that was beside and bed and walking away.

"Klaus, wait." I called, he stopped and turned to me. Taking steps forward until I was in front of him.

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him into a hug. At first he was confused but eventually he hugged me back, his arms locking around me.

"Thank you," I breathed, resting my head on his shoulder "For helping me."

I felt him nod and after a few more moments the hug ended.

"Where's Kol?" I asked as we both left the room

"He's down here I think." Klaus replied, guiding me to the lounge. Kol was sitting in a chair with a glass of blood in his hand, the other was fiddling with the ring I bought him.

"So she awakens." Kol said with an amused expression, not even looking at me. I knew he would be like this, I was curious as to why he let Klaus kiss me.

"Kol, calm down." I said, walking over to him and crouching down. I tried to put my hand in his free one but he moved it too fast, placing it by his head.

I hated when Kol was like this, he was reckless and doesn't think about what he's doing.

"Why should I? My brother is in love with you and now... you're debating on who you want." Kol spat, downing the blood and chucking down on to the floor next to me with such force that it smashed.

I flinched at the glass shattering but I stayed in place.

"Kol please, just calm down." I said, this time a small whimper with my voice. The last time he became jealous, he nearly killed me.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and I looked around to find Klaus standing there, glaring at Kol.

"Move away love. Kol just needs time to cool down."

"Oh yes, so then you can steal Violet away. Maybe draw some pictures of each other?" Kol growled, getting up form the chair and pushing past me so I fell back slightly but Klaus caught me.

I didn't want this. I didn't want all this fighting. I loved Kol more than anything but his protectiveness and jealousy made me hate him so much.

I had no idea what I thought about Klaus... I mean, I would chose Kol all the time but I didn't want to lose Klaus.

I had come to see him as a close friend. Plus, I didn't want to ruin their bond. They were brothers and I was coming between them.

The only thing right now that I could think of was to leave them. Make them sort out things to themselves but that would only result in one of them killing the other.

I snapped out of my thoughts to find Kol ready to pounce on Klaus, his fangs were bared and I shot my hand out, hoping something magical would happen.

Luckily, something did. It was like an invisible wall had been put between them and all Kol did was hit into the wall again and again.

The next thing I didn't expect was for Kol to growl at me, in a flash he was in front of me. He looked like he was going to attack and bite me but instead, he cried out in pain.

All I did was stare at him, his hands went to his head as more screams ricochet through his body. Its like I was in a trance, all I could do was focus on him more and make him feel more pain.

I only managed to snap out of it by Klaus shaking my arm so my gaze was broken.

"Love?" Klaus cooed, looking into my eyes to see if I was ok. My breath came out ragged at I looked down to Kol who was now passed out on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry." I gasped, falling down to his side and shaking him. He wasn't waking up, no matter how much I called his name.

I had hurt him. I had never hurt Kol ever... well... not physically anyway.

"Can you.... Can you take him upstairs please." I whispered under my breath but I knew Klaus would hear. Suddenly, Kol's body was gone, as was Klaus.

I let my shoulders sag down, my chest felt heavy and I fell forward. I had to use my hand as support so I wasn't completely on the floor, just slumped over.

The sobs that I had been holding in for the past few minutes began to escape my lips, with tears trailing down my cheeks.

I had been crying to much to even realize the hand that was being held out to me. Finally I looked up, seeing Klaus standing there

I took his hand and he helped pull me up as my knees were weak.

"I have to go. Caroline will be wanting to see me." I said with a sniffle, I wiped the tears from my eyes and my face and sniffed in a bit so I didn't look like a complete dribbling mess.

"Ok. Do you want me to take you?" Klaus offered.

I was about to decline but then thought, if people saw me like this walking down the street they would probably come and talk to me and right now I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I nodded and Klaus picked me up, holding one of his hands under my legs and the other on my back so I was in a bridal carry.

It took mere seconds until we made it to my house. Klaus propped me down onto me feet and released his hold on me.

"Thank you." I said, hugging him lightly again. Klaus returned the hug and nodded his head to me before vanishing from my sight.

I sighed and turned to my house. It looked peaceful and empty but I knew Caroline would be in. It was the weekend and she would no doubt be fretting about where I was.

Just as I suspected, Caroline was in the front room when I opened the door then was hugging me in an instant, practically crushing my bones.

"I'm so sorry for what I did Care, I just freaked out." I managed to say as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I just want you to stay here." Caroline responded, loosening her grip slightly.

Caroline and I just sat for hours in my room, just talking about what was going on. She said that Bonnie could help me if I wanted but I didn't want that.

This was my power so I wanted to do it on my own.

One topic that I wanted to talk about was the whole 'killing Klaus' thing. Of course I didn't want Klaus dead but it seems I don't get a say in the matter.

"What's going on with the whole killing Klaus thing. You still going ahead with that?" I asked with a casual voice. Caroline frowned and nodded.

"They're pretty serious about it... And with killing Kol too." Caroline trailed off, looking away and down to the floor.

"Pardon?"

"I tried to convince them but they aren't going to stop!" Caroline insisted as I started pacing around my room.

"But I dont understand why!? He hasn't done anything to you!" I argued, frowning at my sister who remained silent.

I literally could not bare the thought of Kol being dead. It would literally tear me in two. Feeling all these emotions made it hard to focus.

Caroline was trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear her, all I could focus on was if Kol died. It would be like someone ripping my heart out and crushing it with their bare hands.

It's like something inside me snapped, if they dared to even touch Kol... I would kill them all. I may be a new witch but I know I have power.

They may have over century year old vampires on their side but I easily managed to take down Kol.

"You wont touch Kol." I whispered, barely audible. Caroline stopped talking and stood in front of me.

"What?"

"I said," I looked at her straight in the eye "You wont kill Kol. Or else..."

"Or else what?" Caroline copied, her worry was evident in her face

"I kill Tyler."

"No! No you cant do that." Caroline argued, holding her hands over my shoulders and shaking me "Violet snap out of it!"

"Out of what Care? It's only fair if you kill my boyfriend I get to kill yours." I hissed, removing her hands from my body and moving to my bedroom door.

"You don't have enough power to take down Tyler, he's a hybrid." Caroline insisted, pulling my arm and turning me around.

"I managed to knock three vampires out cold, plus an original. I can take all of you." I growled, ripping my arm out of her grip and stalking out the room.

I was about to leave the house but Caroline appeared in front of me, blocking the door.

"Move Care." I said in a calm voice, not wanting to let my anger over power me.

"Violet I cant let you do this." Caroline insisted again. I let out a sigh and placed my hand on Caroline's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Care." I whispered. I stared right at her, focusing so hard that my head went dizzy. Caroline on the other hand started to clutch her head and scream in pain.

It pained me to see Caroline like this but I couldn't let them do this to Kol. It's like I had only just got him back and I wasn't prepared to lose him or Klaus.

I circled around her and left the house.

I was at first considering going to Tyler to warn him but then I had a better idea. I started my walk to the Salvatore boarding house.

Hi, sorry this is a bit confusing and stuff and that its pretty short, I've been busy recently.

Hope you liked the new chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 526 17
Ashley Forbes, Caroline Forbes older sister, comes back to mystic falls after 2 years with a special edition. little does she know she has just walke...
77K 1.9K 44
T.W. She started having the most peculiar dreams, they started the night of her 15th birthday. Years later,Caroline turned and she was in the dark. M...
640K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
266K 6K 29
Hi, I'm Harri Donavon, Matt's sister and Vicki's twin. Well, not identical twin. I mean I was the youngest out of the family but looked a lot like my...