Dear Ex-husband (First posted...

Por gwenGOT777

It' been years since Jaebum and Jinyoung got divorced. Jinyoung couldn't find it in his heart to move on afte... Más

ONE
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fandom News❤
Fourteen

Thirteen

2.4K 102 122
Por gwenGOT777

Sighing for the umpteenth time Jinyoung looks around his office, checking and double checking the forms that needs his signature. When he is sure that he did all the work he has for that day he puts a hand around his neck gently massaging the tense muscles.

He has been feeling off for a few days, he felt exhausted most of the time and when he spilled his entire dinner out and straight into the toilet bowl last night Jaebum already put his foot down and insisted that he got himself checked as soon as he can. Which is today, he's taking a half day off to go to the doctor.

A knock was heard and Jinyoung smiled as he heard his son's giggles through the door.

"Hey, are you ready to go babe?" Jaebum said as soon as he opens the door, leading Yugyeom inside who ran towards Jinyoung to give him a hug.

"Mama! We come to get you!" Yugyeom shouted in glee as he showers Jinyoung's face with kisses, said man is chuckling as he leans down for his child.

"I'm already finished I just need to clear things up on my table.."

"Leave it and let your assistant take care of it babe.,we can't be late." Jaebum said as he kiss him on the lips.

"Okay,.let's go then."

-----❤❤-----❤❤-----❤❤

Jaebum looks at the doctor in tear strained eyes, Jinyoung is gaping at the doc in wonder as the man shows them his ultra sound. Both of them looking at the screen as the doctor pointed out a small dot on the screen.

"Congrats Mr. Im , your husband is three weeks pregnant, the fetus is normal in size, heartbeat is normal, I suggests you go here for weekly check up to make sure that the baby will stay healthy. As we all know male pregnancy is very rare so we should always be careful, are you working Jinyoung?" Doctor Tan asked Jinyoung who nods.

"I suggests you take a break from work as the stress might affect the pregnancy, being male this pregnancy will be more sensitive and fragile from the female counter part. When the time comes you will undergo a cesarean operation, it's the only way to take the baby out of your body."

"I..,I understand doc..yes I will follow every thing you said." Jinyoung happily said as he felt how Jaebum tightens his grip on his hands.

"Jaebum...babe.." Jinyoung nudges his silent husband and got surprised to see him openly crying.

"Jae..."

"I love you...thank you for this Young ah,..I love you so much." Jaebum cries as he leans down the bed to hug his husband, Jinyoung pats him on the back.

"I love you more babe..shhh,..stop wailing already. Yugyeom will worry when he saw us with bloated eyes and runny noses."

Jaebum tries to control himself looking around to find the room empty as the doctor tactfully left the scene as soon as he saw him cry.

"Can't help it babe, I'm so happy we have our miracle."

They both smiled as they placed their hands on Jinyoung's tummy.

------❤❤------❤❤------❤❤-------❤❤

"I still want to buy your Bakery Love, so I can finally have your excellent bakes at my beck and call." Jaebum said as he places the peeled assorted fruits near his heavily pregnant husband.

Placing his husband on house arrest has been the best feeling so far for the busy man.

"No...you do know that the bakeshop is my haven right? Stop taking it away from me Mr.Im . Where is my Yugie anyways?" Jinyoung ask as he looks around.

"On a playdate with Bambam, so..we're pregnant huh."

"What shall we name our child Jaebum?.."

"Honestly I don't know yet..There's still more time to go anyway well be able to choose one then.."

They have a quiet lunch together when Jackson arrived with the kids.

"I have the perfect name for your child..." Jackson screamed as soon as he got closer to them, his son Bambam jumping up and down the large couch with Yugyeom hovering around him afraid that his friend will fall down.

"I don't wanna hear about it Jackson.." Jinyoung testily said while Jackson ignores his bitchiness.

"You can name the baby after me because I'm such an amazing person, the baby will surely grow up well or you can name him Im Park You...hahahahha. Gosh I love that name already." Jackson cheekily said as he claps his hands in glee.

Jinyoung rolls his eyes and looks at his child who is now holding a squirming Bambam in his arms.

"You will fall again! No!" Yugyeom shouted while Bambam whines that he wanted to go jumpy again.

"Daddy!!! Save mee!!!" Bambam squeals while Yugyeom patted him on the head.

"Hush hush...Yugie is here. You're safe with me.." Yugyeom confidently said while Jackson pushes the two away from each other.

"Okay.,okay.,stop with the innocent flirting already and let's go now Bammie.. Say bye bye to the Uncles..."

"Bye bye...bye Yugie.." Bambam blew a kiss which was intercepted by Jackson's hands.

"Bammie...I said stop with the flirting already geez! My own baby..bye Ims..." Jackson waved as he walks out with his child.

Yugyeom ran towards Jinyoung hugging him tight.

"Hey baby,,did you have fun?"

"Yes... But why didn't you come with us mama?"

Jaebum answers for his husband.

"Because mama needs lots and lots of rest for your baby brother."

​​​​​​"For baby bun bun?"

"Bun bun? You name our baby bun bun?" Jinyoung ask with a smile.

"Yes mama..I dream about a cute baby...with rabbit ears...he's called bunny."

"Oh..is that so,.well we have our baby name now Jaebummie.." Jinyoung teases his husband who shakes his head.

"I ain't gonna name our child as Bunny,..no way."

"Well it's better that Im Park You."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Jaebum huffs a breath as he turns the car around for the third time that evening. Jinyoung has been calling him nonstop ordering food from Mango flavored drink, to Chinese Siopao, to chocolate cakes and now the man called again for a box of strawberry.

"Jae..why aren't you here yet.." Jinyoung whines through the phone.

"You said you want some strawberry Young ah..I'm on my way to find one now." Jaebum calmly answers his emotional husband.

"I don't care about strawberry, just get back home!" Jinyoung said ending the call.

"Just get back home and then he'll be angry that I have no strawberry with me.." Jaebum mutters to himself. As he turns the car around to get back home.

"Jaebum..." Jinyoung went to hug his husband.

"Hey,,..calm down babe." Jaebum comforts his pregnant husband.

"Had a bad dream...our baby is gone..I didn't take care of him enough."

"Shhh...it's just a dream babe. We will take care of our baby and keep him safe from harm." Jaebum assured his husband and tries to calm him down enough.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess right now, I'm so freaking emotional. Thank you for keeping up with me."

"Of course I will keep up with you. You're my husband and I know you're emotional and all but it's all because of your pregnancy. We'll deal with it together okay?"

"I'm so lucky I have you."

"I'm so lucky I have you Young-ah.." Jaebum insisted as he kiss his husband's tears away. Knowing that insecurities and doubts are eating the smaller man inside he'll make sure that he will feel secured in every sense of the word even if it did make him look like a whipped husband most of the time.

The doorbell rang and Jaebum makes his husband sit on the couch as he opens it wide.

"Here's the strawberry Mr. Im." An office staff said with a wide grin as Jaebum haanded him some cash.

"Thank you so much Dean you're such a life saver."

"No problem boss...my wife is just like that when she's pregnant." The staff handed the strawberry waved towards them and went on his way.

"I got what you want babe..." Jaebum said with a satisfed grin.

Jinyoung sighed and sniff. "Thank you babe...you're such a sweetheart."

"Anything for you love...I'll do anything for you. Now come and eat this stuff, I bought all of your orders."

"Wake our baby Yugie up.."

"But it's nearing midnight now babe...."

"I want him with us now..." Jinyoung pouted as Jaebum shakes his head and did what his husband wanted.

Yugyeom sleepily towards Jinyoung and slumped all over him, loosing a fighting battle with sleepiness. Jinyoung chuckles and hug him close.

"I'm happy, Jaebum. You, me..Yugyeom and then our baby bun bun." Jinyoung said with a smile he reaches out for some food.

"Me too babe,..."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Damn it..why did Jackson pick this day to faint on our asses geez!!" Jaebum shouted in frustration as he weaved throughout the traffic, he wanted to stay in the back of the car and comfort his hurting husband when Jackson fainted while driving when Jinyoung jokingly said that the head of the baby is out of his hole.

Jinyoung whines loudly again when another contraction hits him again., clutching on Mark's hands in a deathly grip. Mark winces visibly as he curses at his now immobile husband.

"Try to relax babe..calm down we're almost there..." Jaebum loudly said as he threw caution to the wind drive at a faster pace.

"You try to calm down Im Jaebum!!! You ain't going near this ass ever again!!" Jinyoung shouted in frustration.

Jaebum winces, Jinyoung rarely bitches at him and if is his current attitude...

"I'm gonna beat your balls like a scrambled eggs you fucking dick!!" Jinyoung shouted again.

"We're here guys...babe calm down we're here and our baby will be out of your tummy soon, let's go. Do we leave Jackson here?" Jaebum asked as he opens the door for his husband, carrying him towards the hospital bed, doctors and crews are already waiting.

"Yeah, let's leave him here to rot..." Mark said as he slap Jackson's face but has zero reaction.

They all jog towards the operating room, Jaebum sitting down, relief etched onto his face as Mark pats him.

"This is it, time to meet your baby number two. Congrats..."

"Thanks Mark,..hey isn't that Jackson."

Jackson ran towards them, panick etched in his face.

"What happened? Where's Jinyoung? The baby??!!" He blurted out.

"Relax..we justy got here.. He's inside being sliced into half so we can get the baby out of him." Mark evilly said and laugh himself silly when Jackson fainted again, infront of them and they just let him lay there on his own on the hospital floor.

"Damn...Jackson sure is something.."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Jaebum looks at his sleeping husband with the dorkiest smile on his face, they waited hours and now they're waiting for the nurses to bring their little prince.

He kiss Jinyoung on the forehead, the smaller man opens his eyes slowly, still feeling a little bit groggy from all the anesthesia.

"Hey,..."

"Hey love.."

"Baby.."

"We're all waiting for him."

Jinyoung smiled in relief.

"I did it.."

"Yes you did..I'm so proud of you baby..."

Mark entered the room with a squealing Jackson.

"The baby is here..."

They watched as the nurses carries the baby inside placing him beside Jinyoung. Jaebum couldn't control his emotions as he looks at the miracle they created. He got a thick fluff of hair already, eyebrows are long, straight nose, rosy lips, pinkish white skin and chubby cheeks.

Jinyoung looks down at the baby in tears, he has never seen such a beautiful being before and his heart is now overflowing with love for this tiny human who steal his heart away.

"Hey there baby...I'm your daddy and this is your appa, your big brother Yugyeom is not here but I want you to know that we all love you so much." Jinyoung said to his child.

The baby smiles in his sleep as if he understand what was being said, Jaebum coos at his family when the mood is ruined by Jackson's unmanly squeal. Jinyoung looks pointedly at him.

"Way to ruin the mood, Jacko....."

"What? I'm just giggly and happy."

"Babe..I want Jackson out of here now, Mark can stay." Jinyoung orders his husband who sigh and man handles Jackson out of the room.

"Wait!! I want to know the name of the baby first yah bitches..."

Jaebum looks at his husband who looks fondly at the newborn and said.

"Jungkook, Im Jungkook."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"When we grow up, we can play house in real life just like my papa and daddy. But we have to study and work first before all that." Bambam explained to Yugyeom who is hanging on his every word.

"And then when we have our own house we can have a baby then!"

Yugyeom smiles as he thought of his baby brother Jungkook.

"I like that..let's make babies when we grow up!!" Yugyeom shouted while the parents look at him in shock.

Jackson stood up and grabbed Bambam making the child sit as far away from Yugyeom.

"No babies for you guys...you need to wait for a very long time. Until I'm dead and gone."

Jinyoung looks at his husband who is busy making faces to the baby, to Mark who is silently preparing dinner for them, to Jackson who is busy lecturing the kids and he smiled in pure happiness.

Jaebum looks at him fondly mouthing the words I LOVE YOU.

Thank you for this second chance.

THE END.

A/N : and it's a wrap guys. Thanks for subscribing and I hope this fic will have a handful of up votes for the very last time^^ ciao, see you on my other fics. TYSM❤

​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

395 22 7
❌ ""He isn't the one I used to love". "He isn't the one I fall in love with". "He isn't the one I proposed to". "He isn't the one I can call mine" ...
15.9K 319 8
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN MARKBUM "Does he even like him?" Jaebeom snarled as he looked at the two. "Do you?" Questioned Jinyoung. "Maybe not, but I kn...
466K 22.8K 68
[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a CEO at his father's company, which is on...
59.6K 2.4K 17
"jae...i-i love you" "oh..? me too..." ______________________________ based on the song "just friends" by keshi ⛔ this story contains depressive them...