Learning to Fly (a Minecraft...

By Random_Fantasys

Brianna Hughes was seperated from her non lookalike twin, Mitch, when she was only five. Deported to a foster... More

Learning to Fly (a Minecraft YouTuber fanfic)
Part 1: Taking Off
Chapter 1: The Airport
Chapter 2: Surprises, and a...a...AHH SPIDER!
Chapter 3: Budder and Brea
Chapter 4: Little Bitty Secrets and Rare Junk Food
authors note(s)
Chaper 6: Brea's Baby---Part 1
hey guys....
UPDATE!!!! Chapter 7: Brea's got a crushcrushcrush
Chapter 7.5: (wtf do i call this)

Chapter 5: Facepunched by a girl

73 6 2
By Random_Fantasys

*chapter song not decided yet*

-Zach-

"Take it easy, Lemon Squeezey!"

Ding dong! Bam bam bam! Ding Dong!

What would someone be doing here at three in the morning...or who...

---

Brea

---

"ZACK OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN UP!" I slammed my fists against the door and rang the doorbell.

"Ow!"

"Oh my god are you OK? Oh... f***! Your bleeding!" I can't believed I just facepucnched Zack! 

---

Zach

---

"Well I can count this as my first time being facepunched by a girl. No, my first time ever being punched by a girl." ohhh... my nose...

"Zach, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine...but what are you doing here a three in the morning," I said, handing her a cup of coffee," Its a two hour drive from there to here, so you had to probably leave... around one am?! Brea, your nuts!"

"Hey,"she said, siping her coffee,"at least I'm not goofing around talking to myself into a speaker.

".....Ok , why are you hear?"

"I wanted to pick up ... my baby, Violet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
82.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...