Fix You (Kim Taehyung FF) S...

By StarEclipse345

Blank Tae yung's "Fix You" (Youtube BTS fan fiction) but with a slight twist so it is suitable for all ages... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

2.3K 60 59
By StarEclipse345

A/N: Who is your bias and why???

Mine is Min Yoongi and he is my bias because he reminds me about myself minus the sleeping part, I probably only sleep around 3-5 hours a day. He's downright savage and will not hesitate to swear when you wake him up but he can also be extremely sweet and caring. <3

Also I am going to start another Fan Fiction when this one is done. Who do you want the next Fan Fiction to be about?

-Kim Namjoon?

-Kim Seokjin?

-Min Yoongi?

-Jung Hoseok?

-Jeon Jungkook

-Park Jimin?

-Anyways back to the story :)

Y/N's Pov:

It has been a week since my "incident". Me and Taehyung have been inseparable ever since and by this I literally mean inseparable, when I am not going to his house he walks me back to mine and won't leave until I shut the front door.

Seeing Taehyung cry made me realise how much I cared about him and I definitely knew I was never going to let him leave my side anytime soon. No scrap that. Ever. I would never let Taehyung leave me.

I have been caring less what other think and have only been focusing on the people I am close to but mostly Taehyung.

I still carry my anxiety but it has been getting better with time.

For example when we started dating I was scared and hesitant to sit on his lap in the theatre but what was I doing right now? Sitting on his lap with everyone in the school looking at us. With even some girls glaring at us, and by some girls I mean Irene, Seulgi and Wendy.

"Want my brownie?" Jungkook questioned. He knew I loved brownies. Brownies, strawberries and Taehyung/Mum were my three main weaknesses.

"Yes!" I quickly said before taking his brownie and grinning widely at him.

I quickly ate the brownie and turned to look at Jungkook again.

"Where is Yoongi?"

"He messaged me saying he couldn't find any motivation to come to school so he went back to sleep." We both laughed. Classic Yoongi. Classic.

"Hey!" I turned to the unfamiliar voice and saw a girl, she was pretty and by that I mean really pretty. Honestly I felt intimidated. What if Taehyung leaves me for her?

"Hey babe, come sit with us. I saved you a seat." I turned to Jungkook and he was smiling at her.

I sighed in relief knowing that she was Jungkook's girlfriend but then realised what he had said and both me and Taehyung choked slightly.

"Umm..." Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused.

"Oh yeah, guys this is my girlfriend IU. IU this is my friend Taehyung and his girlfriend Y/N."

"Nice to finally meet you guys." She smiled warmly and sat down next to Jungkook, I could already tell that me and her were going to be great friends already as her outfit was impeccable definitely an outfit I would wear for myself.

"Nice to meet you too." Taehyung smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you. I can already tell we are going to be friends."

"Yeah. Nice outfit." She laughed.

Taehyung and Jungkook started to talk about how he asked her out and IU started to talk to me.

"So Y/N. How did you and Taehyung get together?"

"Oh, umm..." I squeezed onto Taehyung's hand to indicate to him that I was nervous but instead of just holding my hands he wrapped his arms around me to make me even more comfortable. I held my breath for a second before continuing.

"He was new here at school. He started to talk to me and I gave in, things lead to another and now were here. You?" 

"Cute. Yeah me and Jungkook met at a party and we exchanged numbers. We started to talk and yeah now were here. Hey me and Jungkook are going shopping after school. How about you and Taehyung join us?"

"Yeah sure. I will ask Taehyung."

I turned around and removed Taehyung from his conversation with Jungkook by moving his head so he was looking at me. 

"Would you like to go to the mall and go shopping with Jungkook and IU later?"

"Do you want that?" He asked looking surprised. He obviously wasn't expecting me to make plans so quickly with someone I have only just met.

"Yeah, why not?" Taehyung was about to say something but IU interrupted him.

"By the way it is going to be me and Y/N's kind of shops so you will just be there to carry bags."

Jungkook sighed.

"Our girls get along too well Tae, we created monsters." Me and IU laughed before she hit him on the shoulder.

"Well I cant say no to my little monster, so we have to go now." I pushed Taehyung playfully and pouted but he just laughed at me.

The bell goes so we stand up and start walking to our classroom.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

We just entered the mall and me and IU were already having so much fun. If you didn't know us you would think we were sisters, we became extremely close in such a short time and me and her were laughing so much over the smallest of things. I could tell Jungkook and Taehyung were confused as to how quickly me and IU bonded. I didn't even open up to Taehyung for about  three days and even then was hesitant but I had barely known IU for 13 hours and we were acting as if we had known each other our whole life.

I was happy Jungkook chose her as his girlfriend they were so cute and me and her were like best friends. She was extremely sweet and caring and definitely thoughtful.

"So where do you guys want to-" Taehyung was saying but once again IU interrupted making me laugh.

"Victoria secret!" She was practically shouting.

"Uh...What are we supposed to do then?" Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook and IU.

"We could help." Jungkook smirked while looking at IU.

"No. No. Go walk around the mall for a bit or something. We will buy you something nice after as an apology."

"Fair enough, right Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he nodded.

Taehyung looked at me.

"Text me when you are done." I nodded in response and he pecked my cheek before turning around and walking away from me with Jungkook.

"Lets go Y/N-ah." IU smiled at me and we started walking towards Victoria Secret.

We walked in and IU immediately ran over to a lingerie set. 

"Oh. My. God. I don't care what anyone says, I am getting this I love it." She smiled at put it in her basket with hesitation. 

I walked around a a White laced bra caught my attention, it came in a set and it was innocent but flattering.

"What you got there?" IU said as she came in my direction.

"Hmm...why not take this set? It is the same thing just a bit more exciting." She said while pointing to a set on my right. I looked at it and instantly shook my head. There was no way I was going to buy that.

"Nope. Not something I would normally wear." She sighed at my response but went to pick up the set I had originally picked up and put it in the basket.

The store started to fill up with people so I asked IU if we could leave.

I texted Taehyung once we payed for our sets and he instantly text me back.

"Taehyung text me, he says they are waiting for us on the bench outside of the shop." I told IU and she smiled at me before giving me my bag and we walked while talking about something that happened in school.

Taehyung saw us and came walking over.

"Hey baby." He smiled before holding my holding my waist and walked beside me.

"I got you something." He pecked my lips.

He held up a milkshake and it was strawberry flavoured. I smiled and kissed him quickly before sitting on the bench and drinking my milkshake.

IU was as happy as I was after getting her vanilla milkshake. She came and sat next to me and starting acting like a child. I laughed before stopping and realised I was doing the exact same thing she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 229 15
A story of an insecure girl who hates herself, and is throwing herself in to depression. She is all alone and her family kicked her out because she w...
29.8K 1.6K 30
ใ€ŠI'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're T O X I C?ใ€‹ โ€ขPLOT: This story talks about Suga and how his 6 friends joined him in his criminal att...
389 43 16
{"i just felt like i have met her. but, when?"} In which a girl lost her memories after meeting her forgotten male friend. and thought that this boy...
360 18 12
"I still love you and no one else can change that..!" Jungkook grunts, looking at you. "Don't say that when you don't mean it. I am scared to trust y...