「ABSENCE」 TMNT 2012

Oleh -writeriamnot-

"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never gi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1; Six Months
2; Rescue
3; Unlocked
4; Casey
5; Home
6; Jeff
7; Coffee Conversation
8; Explanation
9; Illusions
10; Old News
11; Live and Love
12; Lighten Up
13; Lucas
14; Karma
15; Hello
16; Location
17; Rescue Two
18; Explain
19; Nightmares
20; Study To Kill
21; You Don't Know Me
22; Zombie
23; Coney Island
24; Spies
25; Argument
26; Inspection
27; Toast
28; Patrol
29; The Sleepover
30; Dentists
31; Tonight
32; Darkness and Light
33; The Threat
34; Hear What You Want To Hear
35; Part One
36; Too Late
37; Part Two
38; Blame
39; Part Three
40; Valiant Effort
41; Savior | Alternate Ending

The End

924 19 27
Oleh -writeriamnot-

    hey, guys.

    the ending was a bit sudden and unexpected, I know. I apologize if you expected more from it.

    I came into this story with no plan. there's not much of a plot, and I don't plan to edit it in the future. as it went on, it really just became a giant practice session for my writing. I've discovered a lot about writing in the time it took to complete this.

in short, what I'm saying is if you were confused throughout this book, that's why. and the abrupt ending is just because I was tired of continuing it.

so, now that I've experimented with words and writing styles and character development and such, I will be writing a new series (most likely tmnt but who knows I might make it original) in the following year. I'll get it up as soon as possible. I'm super excited for it, actually, so watch for it.

thanks for reading, everyone. I hope you enjoyed this.

~Writer

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 47 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
8.6K 278 10
After a major fight with Leo, Raph decides it's time to move on and live his own life. After years of being away, Raphael hears word that his brother...
169K 4.6K 23
It's a you and Raph love story With drama, action, romance and some fun additions This is my 2nd tmnt work hope you like it.
810K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...