venus & moon || chaelisa

By longdalilisaa

Chaeyoung works at a wreath stall to earn some money for the Christmas season. She wonders why the girl with... More

The Christmas Stall
What's Her Name?
The Blonde
Her Name Is Lalisa
Stay At Mine?
Too Much Too Soon?
You Love Me, Though
Merry Christmas

Okay, Girlfriend

2.8K 129 59
By longdalilisaa

On Chaeyoung's birthday, Lisa came to get Chaeyoung and Jisoo from their flat and while the two younger girls waited for Jisoo to come out from the bathroom, Lisa looked very nervous. "Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked and poked the other girl in the side with a smile playing around her lips.

Lisa's face split into a grin and she grabbed Chaeyoung's fingers, which had poked her, and entwined them with her own. "Well, to be honest I wanted to talk to you but I didn't know how to start."

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and took a step closer until she could comfortably place her hand around Lisa's petite waist. "I'm listening," she smiled encouragingly.

"Uh, alright, so, um, we haven't really talked about it, but, like, maybe you... want to be my girlfriend? Like, officially? I mean... I don't know."

Chaeyoung's soft smile turned into a full-blown grin and she pressed her lips to Lisa's briefly. "Of course, I'd love to! I'd wanted to ask you, too, but I'd been too shy." She giggled nervously and licked her lips, to which Lisa let out a relieved laugh.

"Okay, good, that's settled then, girlfriend."

Chaeyoung giggled awkwardly again and bit her lip to hide her excitement. "Okay, girlfriend."

"You're so sweet, it's making me want to puke," Jisoo poked fun at them as she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a wine red silky dress and black high heels along with a vibrant red lipstick and her hair straightened. "I think it's time for us all to leave 'cause Jinyoung is surely waiting downstairs and if I need to look at you two any longer, I'm really going to puke." She winked and grabbed a purse that matched her outfit before she walked through the entrance door, followed by Lisa and Chaeyoung. The latter locked the door behind them before she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and walked down the stairs to where Jinyoung was waiting.

"Ladies," he smiled at all of them and did a little courtesy bow before taking Jisoo's hand and placing a soft kiss upon its back without removing his eyes from her gaze. The female blushed and let her boyfriend lead her to the left side of the car.

Chaeyoung and Lisa got in themselves, both their hands intertwined between them. All of their faces were bright and happy and glowing and Chaeyoung wondered how she'd ever become so lucky.

•••

"Can you believe it's almost 2018?" Perrie giggled as she slipped an arm around Chaeyoung's waist. The older girl immediately leaned into the touch, relishing in the feeling of having her girlfriend touch her. She would never grow tired of it.

"Can you believe we have managed to live this long without each other?"

"Seems impossible to me now," Lisa whispered into her girlfriend's ear. She pressed her lips to the brunette's cheek and tightened her grip around her waist. "What would I ever do without you?"

"We need to stop being so sappy, it's disgusting," Chaeyoung laughed softly and put her head on the blonde's shoulder.

The blonde's face split into a grin and shook her head. "Nah, it's adorable. You're adorable."

"Shut up," Chaeyoung laughed and lifted her head only to press her lips against Lisa's. Her lips tasted like the cherry champagne Jisoo had made earlier today. She smelled like vanilla and sandal wood and her hair felt as soft as silk between her fingers as they danced from the back of her head down to her bare spine. "This dress is the best thing that has ever happened to me," Chaeyoung murmured against Lisa's skin. "It doesn't leave much to my imagination." Even without opening her eyes she could feel the blonde's cheeks catch fire as a giggle fell through her parted mouth.

"We should go outside to Jinyoung and Jisoo."

"Jinsoo," Chaeyoung replied with a grin, no intention of moving away from Lisa.

The blonde rolled her eyes but smiled. "Okay. Jinsoo. Come on, or we'll miss the countdown."

Chaeyoung poked the other girl in the side before she took a step back and grabbed her hand. The two of them walked outside into the stairwell and up onto the roof of the building. A few of their neighbours and Chaeyoung's roommate plus her boyfriend stood on the roof, drinking champagne and sparkling wine and singing along to music.

"There you are!" Jisoo laughed and wrapped her arms around the two girls. "We already thought you wouldn't come up here anymore, to be honest."

"You did," Jinyoung laughed and put his arm around Jisoo's shoulders, pulling her in.

"Yeah, okay," Jisoo admitted with a laugh and took a sip from her glass – cherry champagne. Chaeyoung blushed at the sight of the drink. "I thought you were doing the naughty naughty."

Lisa laughed out loudly, quickly covering her mouth, whereas Chaeyoung turned as red as a tomato. "Do you have any more of that?" She asked quickly and pointed at the glass in Jisoo's grip.

"Fortunately for you, I do," she grinned and handed both of the other females a glass. "To 2018! May it be the best year to date."

Chaeyoung smiled at Lisa, clinking their glasses together. "To 2018!" They cheered before all of them took a sip. The red liquid warmed Chaeyoung a bit and she leaned into the soft touches of her girlfriend. The four of them stood there for a few more minutes, chatting nonchalantly as suddenly around them starting counting down from sixty.

Chaeyoung emptied her glass with one last gulp and turned to Lisa, all bright smiles and red cheeks. "I'm happy I can start the new year with you."

Lisa smiled at her too her face aflame. "I'm very happy about that, too." They joined the countdown and with every second passing, Chaeyoung's excitement level increased. Her hands, which were holding onto Lisa's, were warm and soft and she couldn't help but lean into the blonde.

"Just kiss me," Lisa giggled and their lips locked as the people around them were counting down the last few seconds. It wasn't any different from the other kisses they had exchanged so far, but to Lisa, it felt like Chaeyoung was finally letting go and giving her all to her. She felt her heart swell within her chest, growing and beating fast. She was scared it would break through her rib cage but she felt sure Chaeyoung would catch it and make sure it was safe.

The sensation was so overwhelming that it took Lisa's breath away, causing her head to spin a bit. Chaeyoung pulled away and before the blonde could open her mouth and speak the three words that were burning her tongue, Chaeyoung smiled and whispered, "Happy New Year, Lisa."

The younger female took a deep breath and rested her head against Chaeyoung's, her eyes closed. "Happy New Year, Rosie."

A few hours later, Chaeyoung and Lisa finally stumbled into the older girl's room, giggly and a little bit tipsy. "It's 2018," Lisa whispered against Chaeyoung's lips.

"Yeah, and you're my wasted girlfriend," Chaeyoung laughed, pressing a kiss to Lisa's lips.

The blonde nuzzled into Chaeyoung under the blanket, pulling her close and looking at her with the most serious expression she could manage in her state. "You know, I'd really like to have sex with you."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened but then she smiled. "I wouldn't mind, but right now you're too drunk." She kissed Lisa's nose and cuddled into her.

"You really wouldn't mind?"

"No, of course not. You're my girlfriend. I want you, you're beautiful and sexy and gorgeous. Anyone with eyes would love to."

Lisa smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. "Okay. Tomorrow."

"We'll see," Chaeyoung laughed, but Lisa was already asleep.

•••

When Chaeyoung woke up in the morning (if you could call it 'morning' at three in the afternoon), she was alone in bed. She wondered where Lisa had gone almost the instant she was half-conscious and moved her arms around, searching, but there was no body in the bed except for her own. The spot beside her was still warm though, so she couldn't be far.

She waited a few minutes, considering that maybe the blonde had needed to go to the toilet, but when she didn't come back, she slowly peeled herself out of the tangled mess of blankets and got out of the bed. She walked into the kitchen first, which was empty and cool, before approaching the bath room. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Babe, it's me. Will you let me in?"

"One second," Lisa's voice came from inside. Chaeyoung immediately noticed something was off.

When the door unlocked, she slowly walked into the small room, wondering why her girlfriend had locked herself in here. "What's wrong?"

"I just – sorry for yesterday? That was so awkward. It took you a while to get even comfortable with kissing me and then I go and talk about sex. And, I mean, you don't have to? I was drunk and just said it because... I was drunk. And I don't want you to think I need this from you. That you owe me that. Or anything. I don't know. I felt dumb because I'd said that and I was scared you'd feel awkward waking up next to me so I... yeah. I came in here and why aren't you saying anything?"

"Aw, Lis, babe," Chaeyoung smiled softly and grabbed her girlfriend's hand, entwining their fingers. She pushed herself off the wall and towards the blonde. "That was totally okay. And I was serious. I wouldn't mind having sex with you at all. I've realised yesterday that I want you, in every way you'd let me."

Lisa opened her mouth and took a quick breath before closing it. Again, those three words burned on her tongue but she quickly smiled it away. "That means a lot to me. I guess, thank you?"

Chaeyoung laughed and hugged the younger girl, "No need to thank me at all. I love you."

Chaeyoung froze as she said those words, noticing how Lisa's body went all stiff for a second. "Sorry – if it's too soon. You don't have to say it back." She smiled sheepishly, hiding her face from the blonde. She had no idea why she'd said it. She didn't even know that before she'd said it. And it was probably way too soon and Lisa was probably really uncomfortable now.

Instead she felt the blonde move in for a kiss, holding her close and washing her worries away. "I love you, too, Rosie," she whispered into Chaeyoung's open mouth. Her hands wandered down the older girl's back, who felt goose bumps raise wherever the blonde touched her. Lisa's grip tightened when it reached Chaeyoung's thighs and almost instantly the older girl wrapped her legs around her girlfriend, fitting perfectly. Lisa carried her into Chaeyoung's bedroom, their lips moving against each other with practised ease. Lisa tasted like the cherry champagne from the previous evening and also tooth paste, which made Chaeyoung grin. She loved kisses mixed with tooth paste.

She felt herself being dropped onto the bed and when she opened her eyes, blonde hair was framing her vision. A pair of beautiful hazel eyes were staring right back into hers. She felt her whole body catching fire and desire pooling in the pit of her stomach. "Lis," she breathed out and put her weight onto her elbows to lift her head up. She pressed her lips to the blonde's, stealing a small kiss before she broke off in shock when a small whimper fell from Lisa's mouth.

"Oh, dear God," she murmured and wrapped one arm around her girlfriend's neck, pulling her down onto her body and kissing her passionately. She felt hands roaming her sides, slipping under her loose shirt, hot fingers touching her cool skin. Want, need, was what her head screamed at her and she could hear herself whispering the blonde's name. She received another whimper in return.

"You're gorgeous," Lisa whispered as her lips trailed down Chaeyoung's jaw. Biting, sucking and touching. Her lips found Chaeyoung's sweet spot between her collarbone and neck and the older girl keened, arching into the touch. Lisa grinned and sucked a bit, letting her tongue wet the skin a bit. Her teeth grazed over the sensitive skin before they dug into her skin softly, not breaking through but putting enough pressure on it. She proceeded with sucking on the sensitive spot before she leaned back and glanced at the bruise. "Mine."

"Yours. Only yours," Chaeyoung muttered breathlessly. Lisa's hands were everywhere, yet she needed, wanted more.  "Lisa, just. Please." The blonde grinned at that, her hands lifting her girlfriend's upper body off the bed. She helped Jade take off the loose white shirt and threw it away carelessly. "You're so pretty," Lisa smiled. "Is it okay if I look?"

"Very okay," Chaeyoung laughed and bit her lip, still being a bit nervous, albeit the comment about her being pretty. She squirmed a bit when the blonde didn't say anything but as soon as her eyes connected with Lisa's, she knew she didn't have anything to worry about – her gaze said everything.

"I love you," Lisa giggled and leaned in for another kiss. "Can I – like. Touch?"

"God, yes, please," Chaeyoung breathed out and grinned. "You don't have to ask. I promise I'll let you know if I'm not comfortable with anything."

"Alright."

"You too?"

"Yes," Lisa smiled and sneaked another quick peck. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Chaeyoung laughed. Her breath hitched in her throat, though, when she felt her girlfriend's warm fingers dance across her lean stomach. Lisa placed her other hand onto Chaeyoung's left breast, massaging softly before twisting the nipple between her index finger and thumb. Chaeyoung gasped. "Yes. Again, please." Lisa did as she was told and repeated the motion a few times, relishing in the sounds she caused. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around the other hard nub, sucking at first and then biting into the skin.

"Lisa, fuck," she heard the older girl say. The sound was breathless and impressed and it made Lisa want more.

"If that's what you want," Lisa giggled and winked, drawing a moan from the older girl. Her pale fingers slipped down Chaeyoung's stomach, leaving a trail of fire beneath the brunette's skin. Lisa hooked her fingers into Chaeyoung's pyjama pants, tugging them down and the other girl instantly lifted her hips, letting the blonde undress her. Within a few seconds, Chaeyoung was naked and looking at Lisa's face, which was filled with emotions of pure joy and desire and love. It almost made her come.

One of Lisa's fingers entered her and Chaeyoung could hear the surprised gasp and she wanted to be embarrassed of how wet she was but when Lisa smiled at her all fondly and proud, she just couldn't. "You feel so good," she admitted and bit her lip, rubbing a hand over her face.

Another finger entered her and the pace quickened, just a tiny bit. It wasn't fast enough just yet, but it was fast enough to make her realise she could come like this if Lisa continued. When there were three fingers inside of her, Lisa became even quicker and suddenly she could feel a mouth being pressed to her opening. The fingers left her and she moaned at the emptiness.

Lisa's tongue licked into her and she hummed, sending vibrations through Chaeyoung's entire body. "You taste amazing." Chaeyoung keened softly, her hand finding Lisa's hair. She didn't push her down, she didn't pull her up. She just kept her hand on Lisa's head, her fingers in her blonde hair. The younger girl's tongue moved again, licking and then she was sucking and biting and it was just all too much.

"Lis, oh god Lisa," Chaeyoung whispered urgently and her other hand gripped onto the linen tightly. It came out as one word and her thighs tightened around Lisa's head. The blonde could tell she was close but she didn't stop thrusting her tongue in and out of her girlfriend. Her hands were stroking at Chaeyoung's thighs at first but then she reached out and grabbed the hand in the sheets, entwining their fingers.

"Look at me," Lisa hummed against Chaeyoung's sensitive skin.

Almost immediately the brunette lifted her head from where it was pressed into the pillow and her widened pupils focused on Lisa's intense gaze. Chaeyoung's mouth was wide open, yet no sound came out. For some reason, Lisa liked that she was quiet in bed.

"So close, so close, fuck," Chaeyoung breathed out, her grip on Lisa's hand tightening. The other still entangled in Lisa's blonde hair.

"Come on," Lisa whispered as she put two fingers inside of Chaeyoung. "I know you're ready." She licked at her girlfriend's clit again, sucking a bit and then she felt Chaeyoung's thighs snap together, holding her head between them.

Nothing but a broken whimper fell from Chaeyoung's mouth as she came and Lisa kept thrusting her fingers in and out, kept licking and sucking and biting. She couldn't keep her eyes open as the waves of ecstasy rushed over her, drowning her, but she didn't need air to breathe.

All she needed was Lisa.

The blonde moved up the older girl's body, pressing their lips together into a passionate kiss and Chaeyoung broke through the surface, being able to breathe again as her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's waist. "Why are you still dressed," Chaeyoung murmured and it didn't even come out as a question.

She quickly undressed the blonde, biting down in the crease of Lisa's neck. The blonde's hips were moving against her leg, gliding against her. Their lips met in another kiss as Chaeyoung's fingers found the younger girl's sweet spot between her milky thighs. "You taste so good, Babe," Chaeyoung moaned as she thrust her fingers inside of Lisa.

Unlike her girlfriend, the blonde was one to scream. Her moans were audible in the entire room and with a giggle, Chaeyoung had to stifle her sounds with a kiss. "I love you and, God, do I love how you make these sounds," the brunette whispered, "but Jinyoung and Jisoo are sleeping in the room right next to us."

"Bet they're not sleeping now," Lisa moaned as she pressed her hips into Chaeyoung again. She was both grinding down onto Chaeyoung's thigh and being finger fucked by the older female.

Chaeyoung blushed a deep shade of red when she kissed Lisa this time. She added two more fingers and quickened the pace, wanting to see the look on the blonde's face when she came. She was so wet and hot and warm and tight around her fingers, it made her head spin a little bit.

"God, I love you," Lisa moaned as she brought down her hips again. "You're so – fuck. God. Yes. Good. Amazing." Her eyes were shut and her mouth wide open. Everything was messy and dirty but it was so good and Chaeyoung would never ask for anyone else.

"You're so good and tight," Chaeyoung murmured and sucked at the skin below Lisa's neck again. Her teeth grazed at the white skin, drawing blood. "Mine."

"Yours. Yours. Yes, yes. Please. Wow." Her movements became slower, which only fuelled Chaeyoung to go faster. The motions of her hand were quick and precise and she hoped that what she usually did to herself, Lisa would like just as much.

"So – fuck. Close. Soon."

"Come for me," Chaeyoung murmured and sucked at the bruised skin above Lisa's collar bone. "I bet you make the prettiest face when you do."

That was all it took for the blonde to come. Her head fell back and a last breath escaped through her open mouth. Chaeyoung thought it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen.

Lisa's walls clenched around Chaeyoung's fingers and her thighs were tightly wrapped around Chaeyoung's lower body, but she didn't stop her motions until Lisa whimpered softly again. The brunette slowly removed her fingers before taking them into her mouth and sucking the wetness off. She then proceeded to kiss her girlfriend, who hummed contently into the kiss.

"Love you," Lisa whispered exhausted.

"Love you, too," Chaeyoung murmured fondly.

When the two of them went to eat 'breakfast' later (at almost five in the afternoon, with very obvious sex hair), Jinyoung and Jisoo didn't say much. Their winks and raised eyebrows were enough signs to Chaeyoung that they knew what had happened.

But when Lisa pressed her thumb to Chaeyoung's bruise and devoured her body that night again, she knew she didn't care. They were in love. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 26
"P-please don't leave me.." "I'm sorry.." "Park Chaeyoung? Here's your new secretary." "Her?!" ~ #1 Chaesoo - 20/7/20
239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
69.2K 3K 14
Jisoo is dealing with her breakup from Jennie, drowning her sorrows at the bar, when she stumbles upon a Book Exchange, choosing a book and getting e...
38.9K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.