F A L L I N G : RagLak OS ✔

By NihaCreations

16 in #RagLak Out Of 1.39K On 22/08/2019 14 in RagLak Out Of 1.39K On 26/08/2019 11 in #RagLak Out Of 1.39 O... More

|Falling For My Wife|

4K 239 98
By NihaCreations

Happy Independence Day

Well here I'm with an one-shot on swaRagini plot.

preethibuvana

Not Edited ⚠

⏩Falling For My Wife

Ragini sat in-front of dressing table getting ready for sawsan marriage. She doesn't want to get them married against their will but swara wants to show her real face in front of family which will make everyone hate Ragini. So Ragini planned for their marriage.

Everything went smoothly they got married.

And Ragini asked forgiveness to her mother for doing all the deeds.

Ragini is not evil. No. She turned herself into someone who gets what she wanted. There is nothing. NOTHING WRONG.

It was night after sawsan marriage. Ragini went to kitchen to get milk for Lakshya. While coming swara dragged Ragini harshly pushing her to wall.

"What swara?" Ragini hissed in pain.

"Ragini you have spoiled my life.. You have ruined it.." swara said with fake tears. If it was Ragini Gadodia she might have melted but now who ever is standing in front of swara is Ragini Maheshwari. She knows difference between real and fake tears.

"swara you should be happy. As I saved you from being call you characterless." Ragini said with fake sweet voice. She had enough of swara's drama always saying we are swaragini and dumping Ragini.

"Characterless?.. Ragini..." Swara almost yelled.

"Then what people call a girl Sharing a room with a man being not married. You must be thankful that I got you married to sanskar, no one will ever be ready to Marry a girl, who spent a month with a guy in same without married to him and that fake marriage" Ragini angry grow up. She knew about swara, an witch like her made Lakshya mind to believe he is in love with her. Swara was dumbstruck. No words.

"It was all because of you" swara blamed everything on Ragini.

"Did I tell you to come here and pretend? Then, if you want to show family the real me then You could have done it being in badi? Coming here and pretending, did nothing but ruined sanskar life"

"Ragini mind your word"

"If you have mind your life then I might have minded my words. I'm going Lakshya must be waiting " Ragini said smile. Moved to her room pushing swara in the process.

In RagLak room

Room looked dark Ragini went to on the light before she could do, she was pinned to the wall with great force. Ragini breath hitched when she felt Lakshya handsome face near to hers. Ragini looked at his eyes and felt desire for her. How badly she wanted to see love but she is happy that at least Lakshya has some sort of feelings for her.

Bending down Lakshya sealed his lips with hers when she was about to say something.

Lakshya: Ragini let's move on. Swara is my babhi and I don't have any feelings for her. I think we should move forward in our marriage life.

Lakshya words caught guard off Ragini. She is happy at least Lakshya tried to move on.

Ragini : Laksh I always love and I want you to think twice about it. I don't want you to regret it in the morning.

Lakshya: why will I regret it? You're my wife. And I have all the rights on you. I think we should start our live.

Lakshya again kissed Ragini with great passion and lust. He sucked her lower lips when she accepted his request, trusting his tongue he tasted her cherry flavor juice.

Lakshya grabbed her saree and unwrapped in a go and started to kiss along her jaw to neck. Ragini did nothing but moaned. Lakshya slowly picked her in his arms and led to bed. He made her lay in bed coming up he discarded every piece of clothes from her body. He started to suck flesh on her neck making it turn red.

Ragini : lakshhhhhh.....

Lakshya kept devoting her body while Ragini grabbed bed cover and Lakshya hair for grip. Their breath got heavy and they were dipped in the pool of lust. Lakshya removed his clothes and in one swift move he entered inside her. Ragini cried as she was unable to bare the pain Lakshya kissed her to distract her from pain. They moved in rhythm of passion with one last move Lakshya claimed her as his. Both lay in bed panting for breath. Lakshya grabbed Ragini to his chest and kissed her forehead before drifting into sleep.

Ragini felt like being in heaven all these days all these days she has been waiting for this and now this is happened but she felt hallow. Something was missing. Love.

Next day morning it was Lakshya who got up first as Ragini was still tired with last night. It was first time Lakshya looked at her as his wife. All the while he thought her as his best friend but now she is his wife. He felt  immense pleasure when he saw love bytes on her neck.

Ragini looked too innocent while sleeping Lakshya traced his hand along her body making Ragini to take deep breath. Lakshya giggle at his effect on her, a mere touch of his hand has heavy impact. Ragini opened her eyes and looked up at Lakshya who was already looking at her. Her heart took a leap. Her dream came true. Beading down he captured her lips for breath taking kiss. Ragini tried to push him as she knew how horrible her morning breath is.

Lakshya :Ready for next round.?

Ragini blushed and ran to washroom with duvet covering her small frame body.

After that day Lakshya and Ragini became too close and even Lakshya started to love her but still her thought that feel as friendship. Ragini could see love in Lakshya eyes for her this is what longed for. During this time Swara brainwashed both sanskar and Sujata for her plan to expose Ragini. Sanskar had great guilt as he was reason for her change he planed evil seeds in her heart. So sanskar accepted to get his innocent friend back.

Sanskar and Sujatha convinced Lakshya to accept their plan to get Ragini truth out.

Everything happened in same was Ragini planned for a date to say that she is pregnant but Lakshya did not come. Swara asked her to come to farm house and she saw sanskar beating up Laksh and at last she accepted her crime. Family members cursed her but Ap stood with Ragini. Ap always liked Ragini for Lakshya she knows that swara can never make her son happy. When everyone tries to throw her out of Mansion.

Dp: she is not going anywhere. I see now Laksh is happy with her. So it's Lakshya decision.

Lakshya stood there with no word coming. He wanted to say something but nothing is coming out. One side of the heart is hurt with her betrayed but other side wants to save her from family ill words. He thought his life is getting better now everything is messed up.

Lakshya went inside the room and locked it. He took his anger on the decorations Ragini done for their date. He wants to stop everything. EVERYTHING.

His heart pains when he thought about how vulnerable Ragini stood in front of family as a criminal. Her eyes were looking down in shame. He never wanted to see her like that.

He looked at the envelope on the table. Looking at it made him cry more. He is going to become father and he can't even enjoy it. He smiled at his fate always giving him worst. Sorrow. Hugging the paper to his chest he slept on floor.

On the other side Ragini was in Ap and Dp room.

Dp : How is this possible? Why did you accept it Ragini?

Ragini (crying voice): what can I do.. You.. You should have seen... seen Laksh that time. He... He.. He was lying lifeless on the floor. I... I...

Ap(Hugging Ragini) : It's OK. Ragini don't cry it's not good for health. You are pregnant and I want baby to be healthy.

Ragini (with weak voice) : Will he forgive me ma..will he acknowledge this baby as his.

Ragini sobbed hugged Ap. Dp looked at Ragini painfully and Ap nodded her head in assuring she will take care of her. Annapurna made Ragini to lying in bed with her head in Ap lap after few minutes Ragini slept.

Ap stood beside Dp. Both stood in balcony looking at the peaceful night.

Ap : Ji, I think we should tell Lakshya the truth.

Dp : I accept but not now. He still needs time for it.

Ap : How long? How long the truth will be in dark.. It's better if we tell it soon.

Dp: go to sleep. I'm going to sleep in guest room.

Next day Lakshya went to talk with Ragini but Ragini was still sleeping in bed. Lakshya stood looking at her innocent face. There is mark of tears.
She gave him the great happiness of being father and again she snatched his happiness. Yesterday should be a best day. And indeed it became better in different way.

She didn't destroy his life as he got aware that he had no feelings for swara. And now swara went to badi as sanskar want divorce as soon as possible.

Ragini got up late with heavy headache. After fresh up Ragini moved to RagLak room as she need. Dress to change. Ragini didn't want to see him. She understand that he must be angry for snatching his love.

As the days passed Lakshya and Ragini are not together after her truth out. Ap and Dp made an excuse for making her stay in Mansion. Lakshya didn't like it as he can't live with her on the same home and not spending time with her when she is pregnant with his baby. She has his heart. And he could even feel that he loves her but angry too over.

He asked her for divorce and planned to approach for mutual custody after child is born. But what he didn't expect is Ragini asked Lakshya to take care of her all this 10 months of her pregnancy. Saying he can't claim as father without doing anything. Even Lakshya badly want to be with her. So accept it.

First few weeks Lakshya was truly in trouble as swara started asking him to take her back and Lakshya said her that he looks at her as a like sister. Now all Lakshya could see swara as his babhi or sister nothing much. It's true he always trusted Ragini over swara. what ever Ragini is says he will accept without apposing it but with swara he always argue.

RagLak Lakshya started to stay in same room. Ragini never felt worried about divorce as she can see love for her in Lakshya eyes. It's because of confidence or pregnant harmonies. She stayed happy.

Slowly Lakshya started to get comfortable with Ragini. And Ragini even maintained to stay as a friend as she knew he needs time and she was willing to give him.

Lakshya has only bust out his feelings with Ragini after her truth out. He felt betrayed as like every time his impulsive brain made decisions of divorce and he asked Ragini sign it when Ragini did not sign it.

Lakshya :Ragini you have already messed up my life if you really feel remorse please sign this divorce. That will be the greatest favor to me.

Ragini looked at Lakshya with tear eyes and signed it. She knew he is here because of her deeds. Well actually what Ragini was not a sin but for pure heart like her will feel bad. She did nothing but took what she needed.

Lakshya accompanied her to doctor and always took care of her. It was Time Lakshya enjoyed his life being father. Everyday he finds new Ragini.

Ragini became more demanding and childish. Once she asked him for creamy pasta on the mid night. Lakshya knew he could never sleep if his wife is hungry. So he moved out of bed and with some YouTube video he made her pasta.

Ragini was sleeping in sitting position. Lakshya grin when he saw how she was struggling to keep herself awake. Without a second thought Ragini grabbed the bowl from Lakshya and started to have it. She looked like a small baby. Due to pregnancy she has gained some weight as she is in her 5th month.

Lakshya keep looking at her face. After having full content on the bowl Ragini looked at Lakshya who was already looking at her. Ragini blushed at his intense gaze. Lakshya moved forward towards Ragini while both were still lost in each other eyes.

Ragini closed her eyes when she felt his warm breath on her face. Lakshya who was about to kiss Ragini's cherry lips came back to reality and noticed the cream smudge on side of her lips. He took swipe them with his finger tip. Ragini opened her eyes and looked at Lakshya who sucked his finger which had the cream.

Lakshya murmured "Nice taste, I can even cook well.....hmm" while Ragini was all blushing.

After the incident Lakshya and Ragini became too close and Lakshya loves to do anything for Ragini. He used to calm when Ragini argues for every single things. Mood swing.

Other side swara was jealous of Ragini even after her truth out Ap, Dp and sanskar are in Ragini's side. Even though another acted to be angry they forgave Ragini very soon as they it's was only their fault. They changed the innocent Ragini into someone else.

Swara couldn't take that how both the family fell for her then again they are after Ragini and pampering her like princess. According to swara 'Ragini don't deserve those affection and love'.

Lakshya was falling in love with his wife deeply without his knowledge. The thing that comes to his mind in morning is Ragini's hot tea. That's what Ragini carve when she get up, she loves hot bath as it helps to relax her muscles and then her heart desires breakfast.

Lakshya brought small refrigerator to his room as Ragini has habit of having ice cream and milkshakes in mid night. He doesn't want Ragini to wander around in dark. He made all the way to her feel comfort.

One day Lakshya forgot to get her blackcurrant ice cream. Lakshya had very bad day. His body was asking for rest. Ragini was carving for ice-cream and she did text Lakshya like 10 times reminding him but due to stress he forgot.

Ragini checked his office bag, she didn't find any hint of ice-cream to but she saw swara photos which made her sudden angry. She banged bathroom door making Lakshya to jump. Lakshya came out of bathroom, Ragini looked pissed off.

Ragini : Lakshya where is my ice-cream.

Lakshya : Shit! I forgot it.

Ragini (with crying face 😔) : Forgot... You forgot to bring me ice-cream.

Lakshya grabbed her hand and made her to sit in bed beside him.

Lakshya 🙏 : Sorry Ragini pakka tomorrow I will bring you ice-cream but your eating too much now a days.

Ragini 😡 : How mean Lakshya? You're saying I'm having lots of food. How mean... It's was you how hired that damn nutritionist who gave me hour to hour juice and nuts. Now you're complaining me having food. Then you, you kept feeding me all those fruits even when I said I'm full. You made my stomach expanded now complaining me for filling my expanded stomach. Don't ever talk to me. And for next few days you will never talk to child.

All of sudden her crying face changed to anger and Lakshya sat there dumbfounded. What he meant is she having lots of ice-cream which will make her ill as it will be not good for her and child, he said it with care and she took it wrongly and now to mention her punishment. Indeed it was true its very difficult to handle pregnant wife.

Lakshya : It wasn't like that. I don't say like you being fat even though you are.

Ragini (😲) : you just said me fat. You called me fat. You stupid your reasons for this I became fat because you made me pregnant. Before that I was lean unlike your lovely girlfriend.

Lakshya (😕) girl friend?

Ragini : Mr Maheshwari stop pretending. You was so in love with my step sister. Aren't you? You even rejected me for her and you...you used me to get her. You know how much I cried each and every day when I see you both together. It was like someone squeezing my heart. You was so worried about swara when I cried alone. I do not understand why can't you love me. I look good and I have got more proposals than swara. I more talented than her. Yet you love her. You're nothing but selfish arrogant jerk same like her. Now even you're using so you can claim this baby. I regret for loving you Lakshya. I regret.

Ragini stated to cry her body shook with her each sob. Lakshya was looking at Ragini without a blink this was indeed need bust out how much Ragini try to keep them herself she will only feel more stressed. Now she can be happy as she said what she felt now she can breath free as the heavy weight from her heart is lifted.

Ragini stood up and was about to go out. Lakshya caught her wrist.

Lakshya (low voice) : Ragini where are you going? I..

Ragini : Lakshya I don't think I can be with you. In the same room as your still in love with my step-sister. I think it's better I shift to guest room. For tonight I'm going to Annapurna Maa room.

Ragini released her wrist from his clutch and leaving Lakshya in great guiltily. What ever she said is true but that last part. He forgot swara long back. She is nothing to him but Ragini still thought he loves her. Why?

He looked at the couch where his office bag was lying he saw swara picture beside. Then it strikes him Ragini might though that he is still in love with swara as she might have seen swara pictures. But how did they come to his bag then he remembered swara coming to his office again begging for him to take her back. When her soft begging didn't help she started to threatening him showing some photos of her and Lakshya which is edited. Lakshya throw her out office and her photo which was left mingle up with his paper. She he burnt all those photos as last thing he wanted is Ragini to think bad about him. But that happened. He wanted to say Ragini that he doesn't love or loved swara ever. He knows now what is love and what he felt for swara was nothing. Everything he felt for Ragini is love. He loves her from very first but it took time for him to realise it.

What he is feeling for Ragini is love. He felt jealous when Ragini said he got more proposals. He felt something new in him which didn't feel for swara. Ragini made him man. After her arrival carefree lucky changed himself into Lakshya, business man. She made him what he is now.

Ragini felt horrible. She thought one day he might be be able to move on from swara but no, he crushed her hope. How long she will live with false hope.

Lakshya went to look for Ragini. Ragini was already sleeping in Ap room. He saw his parents discussing about something.

Ap : Let's Lakshya know the truth. How long we have to hide it. As long as we prolong it Ragini will leave Lakshya and us.

Dp (signs) : yes we have to tell Lakshya that we also helped Ragini in getting him. We have part in all the deeds.

Lakshya stood shock and his legs failed to move. His parents had played with his emotions along with Ragini. How could they? Do they hate him that much?

Lakshya (Angrily moved inside the room) : I want to know the truth now.

Dp and Ap frozen with his sudden presence. How ever he has to know what if he knows it today.

Dp(with emotionless face) : I think you have already heard it. But it's OK I'm saying you each and every thing.
Lakshya it was the time you was blindly behind swara. swara didn't love you. She just wanted to take revenge from Ragini. As she thought Ragini mother is sole reason for her mother life. She wanted to show Ragini, how it will pain when someone snatch their love. Swara is not good like you think she always had habit of drinking and smoking. I saw that once by myself. That is the time sanskar manipulate Ragini but Ragini said me that sanskar is not abnormal. It was your mom and me who forced Ragini to act along with sanskar as we did not want you to marry swara. It was us force and emotionally blackmailed Ragini because we saw love for Ragini in your eyes. It's your character Lakshya to get the toughest one. That's what happened in your love life. You got Ragini love easily and swara was not easy to get so thought you'd love swara. And Ragini didn't push swara in river, even after knowing swara is here to ruin her life Ragini tried her best to tame her. Swara don't want to marry you so she ran away when she came to know you married Ragini. Swara came back here with sanskar support to spoil Ragini life. And sanskar is not aware of swara true agenda. Now tell me still you love swara if yes then we are ready to asked her hand for you after your divorce with Ragini.

Lakshya was amazed with new piece of truth. All the while everyone around him made him fool. Always it was others who takes decision. Lakshya wanted to cry out for being foolish. He wanted to argue but he had no energy to speak. Everything around him felt like lie. LIE. LIES.

Lakshya (shaky voice) : why?

Dp : I want my son's happiness.

Lakshya : you could have directly told me.

Ap: you might have never accepted it.

Lakshya : Like now you might have made me understand.

Dp : There is time for everything.

Lakshya : At-least you could have told truth when swara blamed Ragini. Ragini stood there like criminal. She cried taking all the blame on her even there is nothing her fault.

Dp: I don't want to say it to you. I want you say that you love Ragini first. And it was Ragini's condition she thought you might accept to live with her because of guilt if you come to know the truth.

More than Lakshya, Ragini has suffered a lot. From one side she bared family hate-ness along with it she fought with swara. Not to tell he made her pregnant. Like she said he used her. She was like key to his happiness but she never got happiness.

Ragini who was sleeping got up to drink something as her throat were dry. She looked at everyone in the room strangely. Because everyone was looking tensed. Last thing they wanted is Ragini wake up and her nonstop question. Ragini eyes locked with Lakshya red one. Ragini can feel Lakshya pain it squeeze her heart. She wants to comfort him but when early conversation came to her mind she sat still looking at Lakshya. Lakshya didn't even blink for a second. It was like he is capturing her each and every moment. Dp and Ap moved out of room leaving both love birds together.

Lakshya sat beside Ragini while Ragini tried to get up Lakshya pulled her to his lap. Hugging her he cried. He felt he is reason for Ragini's messed up life. Ragini sat there numb leaving him to wet her shoulder with tears.

Breaking the hug Lakshya caged Ragini face and said "I Love You Ragini"

Ragini was frozen. Her breath hitched hearing his words. Is she dreaming she thought blinking her eyes. Lakshya chuckled look at her cute confused face.

"Bachaa I love you. It was always you I loved but my idiot brain never let me accept it. I love you Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. I will do each and everything to make you forgive me. Please Ragini never leave me again. I love you so much that it hurts me like hell when you said you regret for loving me. "Lakshya said while tears fell like waterfall made his cheeks wet. Ragini looked totally confused. What is happening?

" I don't know Lakshya suddenly you're saying you love me " Ragini said looking at her lap.

Lakshya :I will do everything to make up for your suffering. I will made you happy Ragini. Please give me a chance.

Ragini :Lakshya I always love you and there is no way you get answers as no from me. I'm an intense lover Lakshya after my mom I love you with all my heart. I can't live without you because you're reason for my life.

Lakshya : and your reasons for my life and you gave me best gift of being father. I love you till no end.

Lakshya sealed his lips with hers. And then he fall in love with his wife more and more again.

After some days Ragini gave birth to baby boy who had chubby cheeks like Ragini and crazy like Lakshya. Lakshya forgave his parents as they are reason to get his Ragini.

Swara accepted her true in front of whole family but none was ready to accept her so she moved out.

Lakshya and Ragini lived happily with small cute fights. Lakshya made sure to prove her his love till his last breath.

Ragini got her love......

✨✨✨

Here it ends. My first try on one shot. I really don't know will you guys love it or not.

So tell me through comments how did you feel about this One-shot.

What should I update next?

List of my ongoing work
1) Lust To Love
2) I'm incomplete without You
3) Sunn Yaar
4) Hunters
5) Red Moon (werewolf)

Don't forget to vote 🌟 and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
235K 25.6K 65
SHIVIKA separation story based on Roop Bua track Cover credit :- @GraphicAssembler
77.7K 3.4K 65
Hey....Guys I'm back with a new story....it would be a Taarey ff...after Rey do the fake breakup drama....and left the broken Taani.... It's a story...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC