Signed 2 the Streets

By Indiathag

Still in the Rouge More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

61

988 113 100
By Indiathag

Youngboy GG|KDG⛽️
BR'|

Montana⛽️: You seen my daughter today?

Yeah I went up there, I wish they heal her damn face up.

Montana⛽️: Aw yeah they sholl ain't gone put no cream or none on her to make her bruises heal til they know she wake up.

That shit stupid😕.

Montana⛽️: Yeah that shit is stupid

Montana⛽️: Stu today?

Yeah.

Montana⛽️: Wya

Omw in an hour.

Montana⛽️: Aight bet, no distractions we got shit to do.

Fasho💯.

____________

Benjamin|1️⃣0️⃣💚
BR'|

I lit my blunt over again hitting it a couple times then looked back at live.

Bigbank.lilnari: You high as hell😂😂😂😳.

I laughed reading her comment "Y'all wouldn't believe how many blunts I done smoked in just one sitting" I shook my head flicking the ashes.

Deleciaaaaaa: I know you seen me call you😐.

I squinted my eyes tryna think "Uh, I ain't get no call whatchu' mean? My phone be on silent half the time anyways"

2shotzxbrit has joined.

"Wassam brit"!

2shotzxbrit: Wassam thug💀

"Shit, getting high" I flipped the camera "You know, stu shit"

"YOU KNOOOWWW! 3 shit"! 3 got in the camera geeking.

"YOUUUU KNOWWW"! I repeated sitting the camera up.

Jiggalo2x has joined.

"Jiggalooooo, where you at fam"?

Jiggalo2x: Text my phone !

"Text my other phone bra I'm on live"

Jiggalo2x: Bet

Pretty_laylay: Where yb!

"Yb in the booth" I held my phone up & flipped the camera

Niyah_2x: Ben1️⃣0️⃣💚

I pinned her comment.

Backwoods.Kasi: Tell his ass drop what I was taught!🖕🏾

Ncbfcbdggblah:^ Exactly. Tell em drop that shit unless I'm gone drop his ass😡🖕🏾!!!

Fucknba_youngboy: Yb a bitch, he still ain't cane to Nashville😡. Until he come I ain't switching my @ name!!!!

Me and 3 looked at eachother then bust out laughing "Ayeeeoooo! They is tooo turnt in these comments yb damn. They is playing on yo top mane"!

"Bra say he gone drop his ass if he don't drop that music video" I started dying off that shit bra.

"Bra mane say fuck youngboy, wow" I shook my head and scrolled to the bottom.

"Let me see that shit" KD grabbed the phone putting his face deep into the camera reading the comments

Rod2timess: If he don't get his overly long face ass back and anyway from the camera bra.

Kbabyyy: Well damn💀💀💀💀💀. Get back

Naaee._2x: Why you get in the camera like that bra

Yrn_zavon: You ugly as a fucks

Tee4x: Phone melting harder dab🖕🏾

Atm_cortez: Them big ass bifocals, you ain't need to get that fuckin close. You just pissed me the hell off honestly.

"AYYY HELL NAHH! Y'all is tooo funnyyy" I laughed sticking my tongue out.

KD smacked his lips "Maneee. Ok I will joce every last one of you bitches that's tryna talk about me"

"Send y'all lives in"! I pointed at the camera "Start sending that shit"!

"Request in the live" KD sucked his teeth "I'm jocing everybody, flat out"

"Accept hers, she look fat" 3 pointed at an profile picture.

KD clicked her name and it started loading "Oh so you that Nae bitch that was all in the comments? Awwww. Okayyyy" He leaned back holding his chest which took me out

"Ay bra, this nigga is real life cappin off them drugs this shit fina be straight comedy" I laughed some more leaning on 3.

"Why yo face not in the camera no more bra"?KD asked her "Why yo pregnant face ass hiding now"?

I snickered "Nooo"

I heard laughing in the back "I'm not hiding sh-"

"Nahhh! Getcha fat ass on" He removed her "She hiding and shit. Ay bra! If I accept yo request don't be hiding! I wanna see yo face, this ain't no meet and greet bitch I'm straight jocing"!

"STRAIGHT JOCING"! I repeated

"Period" KD shrugged "Nah she look fine I'm not gone do it to her"

"They ain't got no remorse KD they is on yo assss" 3 read the comments.

"It's aight" He accepted somebody request waiting for it to load.

"Yeeeo-. Yo what the fuck. Nigga do you even live in this country"? KD leaned back again

I bust out laughing "Bra stop doing that"

"Nah because, what the fuc-. Ohh and it's more of y'all"? A whole bunch of Arabians appeared in the front camera.

They was just staring with this dumb ass happy look on they face.

"Hello? Do y'all talk"?

"Hi"! The one with the black turban on they head waved "Me and my brothers"

"Ok"? I furrowed my eyebrows laughing

"Where y'all from at bra"? I asked

"We live in the Afghanistan village, me & my family we are from Afghanistan. Where's your village"?

"Village? Mufucka' I am from America. I live in them trenches"!

"Nigga said trenches to a bunch of Arabs"
I hit my forehead shaking my head

"Bra stop for they shoot our ass up" 3 hit his arm "You know they carry bombs and shit"

"Ay, are y'all talibans"?

"No,no! We all worship Muslim religion! We don't kill others"

"Aw shit that's wassam! All praise due to allah then" I nodded

3 nudged my arm "Yo ass retarted fam"

"You Muslim, you"?

"Huh"? We all said

"You, Muslim you"?

"Nah youngin' I'm thuggin. Ain't that against y'all religion to kill people"?

3 and KD started laughing "Ayyy, you is too funny"!

"Y'all be going to the mosque to pray"?

He nodded "Our mosque is uphill"

We all nodded "Aw ok, that's wassup"

He just stared at the camera looking lost

"Ay fam, yo ass ugly" KD laughed falling out

"LMAO" I stomped my foot.

"Bra why is we even on here with these fools? KD turned around "They live across the damn water"

I shrugged "Shittt"

"Ay! Who is that girl in the back bra"? 3 pointed at a women with a burka on.

"This is my wife"

"Aight then who the other women"? KD pointed

"These are my wives"

"Ah, I forgot muslims marry multiple women"

"Shiddd! They do"? KD asked

"On God they do, you see"

"Ay! Let me see yo village bra. Wait wait, how y'all even got phones" KD asked

"Nigga they got phones in different countries" I laughed

"We supposed to be jocing and they distracting us, he just looking at the camera looking dumb as hell. Remove him"

"Ay he is steady holding this dumb ass look on his face bra. Remove him KD"

KD pressed the X on the bottom right side of the screen.

Aggy Bitch Ari😡 wants to FaceTime....

"Well damn" KD handed me my phone

I smacked my lips deciding if I wanna answer.

I clicked the lime button plugging my headphones in "Wassam"

"Where you at Ben"?

"I'm at the stu, Arianna"

"When you leaving from there"?

I shrugged "Why?

"You got a shitty ass attitude all of a sudden, you just ain't have no attitude on live"

I smacked my lips "Girlllll" I rolled my eyes "If you wanna argue, save that shit! I'm way too high, Ion have the energy"

She banged on me.

I shrugged then bust out laughing "This bitchhh, hung up on me" I kept laughing.

Aggy Bitch Ari😡 wants to FaceTime.....

I sighed "What the f-" it connected

"I didn't mean to hang up on you my apologies"

"Nah, yes you did. Getcho' ass on"

"I thought you ain't have the energy to argue"

"I don't, shit" I looked at up at K as he rushed out the booth looking down at his phone "Ay! We gotta go ! We gotta go to the hospital"! He looked at all us

"Huh"? I sat there looking confused.

"Come on, Getchall ass up stupid" He put his phone up to his ear walking out.

YoungboyGG|KDG
BR'|

I ran my fingers down my face as I was starting to sweat

"Question. How long they gone allow her to be on life support"? KD asked

"As long as her mama keep paying"

"How much do this cost"? B asked

I shrugged "Expensive as fuck, that's all I know"

Ben sighed shaking his head "Its been two weeks dawg. School in a week"

"Tssss"

I walked over to her bed just staring down at her.

I scooted the chair up behind me and sat down laying my head on her shoulder "Ain leaving til I know it's over" I mumbled real low. "I feel like you can hear me so I'm talking to you"

I sighed wrapping her hand up with mine "Anyways" my leg started shaking.

Something telling me she ready die forreal forreal.

I sighed again then bust out crying trying not to show my face but I got this constant lump in my throat it won't go away.

"Ay K you good bra"?

I covered my face in her chest "I know you don't want me crying I feel like a bitch but if you wake up I'll stop. I promise.

"He talking to her"? KD mumbled

"Same ol KD. His ass hurting too though. You know the situation serious when he don't joce on it" I cracked up a little.

"I talked to yo mama and shit. She so hurt, she going threw so much pain. I know she sick as hell. She be up here checking on you a lot. But some days she stay home for to keep less stress off the baby, you know? But everyday she pay on your life support. She miss you. Her stomach got really big. She having a boy, she said she'd like for you to name him"

More tears fell from my eye to my lip "Everybody posting you on the gram and shit. KD went off on everybody that posted you but really ain't fuck with you. His ass a fool. He said he promise to kill anybody else that used your name for clout knowing damn well they ain't fuck with you before all this. I posted you but I turned my comments off & I ain't say much for the caption, ion want nobody in my business cause it's some motherfuckers that's ready to die real soon. I'm dead not even playing" I shook my head "And that bitch Mariah? Oh she handled already. We dealt with her, but I ain't gone speak on that too much. Her thot ass. I just wanna know the full story though. Like what really happened to you bra"? My voice cracked "But you gone wake up & you gone tell me right"?

I shook my head.

She can't even respond to me.

I fiddled with her fingers "I'm sorry any of this even happened. I stay getting myself in some shit man. This shit sucks" I started thinking about our old memories and Instantly started laughing "Braaa, remember we first met? I'm not even gone hold you mane. You was rawing my asss outtt. You was mean as hell to me! I ain't really care though" I shrugged "Cause I can break ice. I was chasing you though I can't front" I laughed some.

"Ohhh! & I got some good news for you. Remember when 21 hit my dm? Yeah well, he remixed my song, we shooting the video soon too. I feel like I'm elavating I'm so proud of myself, you had motivated me every since that day at the studio. I still be having my lil doubts & shit though" I shrugged "But you know, I think about you, I think about the gang, me my family. I sholl do got motherfuckers depending on me. I can't let up just yet" I shook my head wiping my cheek

"But I been fac-" I stopped talking and looked at her cause I felt moving "India"?

"Ay bra is her eyes ope-" 3 jumped up "I JUST SEEN HER DAMN EYE OPEN"!

Ben stood up running over to her bed "SHE WAKING UP! HER EYES BLINKED"!

"INDIA"! KD slapped her legs "AYEOOO! BLINK AGAIN BRA"?

Her eyes blinked one more time making him start geeking, he took his is glasses off and stuck his face out "This ain't real" He walked out of the room being extra as hell.

"Ayy! Do you know what I'm doing"? Boomer waved his hand

She ain't move her neck or body, she just kept nodding yes or shaking her head no.

They was all in her face talking & shit, she looked so nervous.

"I gotta call her cousins"! Ben whipped his phone out

He towered over her bed looking at her face.

I smacked his arm "Nigga why you in her face like that"

He mugged me then snapped his head back at her "Cause I'm tryna make sure I ain't trippin foo' I'm high"

I just kept staring at her "Can you talk? You hear me? You hear what I'm saying? It's meee! I'm Kentrell, your ex. I'm talking, what am I sayi-"

"Kentrell.. I know who you are. I hear you talking too" She held a bored look

I gasped hard as hell "She really woke up braaa"! I jumped on her hugging her tight

"Owe" She groaned.

I hurried up and got off her "Oh, oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"Damn motherfucker, she the grim reaper you just can't be all on her-" KD stepped back pausing "Oh"

______________________

8/10/18

Birthday in 6 days BITCH GET W IT OR GETCHA ASSSSSS😆

Lmao nah fr but how old do y'all think I'm fina be?

And Glizzy don't be a hating bitch & tell my age🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 74.4K 103
"Long as I'm livin', a nigga won't touch you and get away wit' that shit." Started ✨07/24/17 Completed ✨10/17/17
700K 39.9K 56
If I slip up then I'ma die, but I won't be a victim.