Trust Me ❥ || Todoroki Shouto...

By Luna34568

Sold, Broken, And Abused. She was just 6 when her childhood was stripped from her. Oh, how she wished a hero... More

Prologue: Pain
Chapter One: Pathetic Child
Chapter Two: Take Note
Chapter Three: My Plan
Chapter Four: Action!!
Chapter Six

Chapter Five: Save Him

3K 100 39
By Luna34568

|[ Your View ]|

"Try me," He mimicked.

I laughed out as ice rushed towards me. Spin kicking the ice before it can engulf me, I stared at Todoroki with a smirk on my face.

"Is that really the only move you have? Shooting ice at people? I mean you're a Todoroki! Why don't you show me how much better you are then your old man?" I mocked, trying to seeing how far I can push him.

He still kept his stonic face as he stood back in position ready to attack. I waited for the exact moment to charged at him. I didn't need to wait long before he blinked, I used that 1/3 of a second to get behind him.

Kicking his side, not with too much force, just enough to send him into the ground.

"Tsk, I just got my hopes--Ugh!" I didn't even notice the ice forming at my feet as it shot up, basically uppercutting me. I wincing in pain as I held my mouth as blood started to spill from it.

"It's you,"

My eyes shot open, staring at him in confusion and anger. Whipping the blood from my mouth that's when I realized the broken gas mask that laid across from me.

"Shit..."

"Come with me, let me help you," The half-an-half boy said with an extended hand towards me.

"Oh, really now? Help me?" I sarcastically, spitting the blood out of my mouth.

"Yes,"

I couldn't understand what as going through his mind, this kid really thought he could save me? Bullshit.

"If you're so-called 'Pro Heroes' couldn't do that, what makes you think I will believe your bullshit?" I rolled my eyes at 'Pro Heroes'.

"Because you can Trust me,"

"In a world where your human worth is decided by an unnatural ability, I don't believe you can trust anyone, especially your heroes,"

"Todoroki!!" Both of our heads shot in the direction of Midoriya's voice as Shoji held up a marble.

Without hesitation, Todoroki grabbed my arm and swung me into a nearby tree, knocking the wind out of my lungs. He made a run for it with Midoriya, Shoji, and Tokoyami, once they thought they had the marble that contained Bakugo.

Before they could even make it to the tree line our Chainsaw Nomu appeared in front of them, they stopped and took a different way to avoid coming into contact with the Nomu.

Only to be stopped, yet again, by Kurogiri. Fear fell upon their faces as they recognized him from the U.S.J Incident.

"He was at the U.S.J!" Todoroki recalled.

"The Warp Villain!!" Midoriya yelled out as I stood up again, stretching my muscles.

"It's been five minutes since the signal, let's go," Kurogiri spoke, ignoring them, as he made some warp gates, I started to take a step but failed to do so when my leg muscles gave out.

"Shit," I whispered as they started to leave one by one through the gates.

"Hold up, We're not leaving without the kid," Dabi said as Mr. Compress was halfway through the gate.

"Don't worry, they were so proud of themselves after they went through my pockets, I decided to let them gloat," Compress's word immediately caught the students attention as they looked back at him.

"But allow me to explain a basic thing about magic: If I'm flaunting something shiny," He began as he started to remove his mask.

"It's because there's something I don't want you to see," He finished as he stuck his tongue out, revealing a blue marble.

"That's so gross," I stated.

"Kacchan!!" Midoriya yelled in complete shock as Mr. Compress snapped his fingers to show that in the marble that Shoji was holding was just shards of ice.

As he explained how he pulled off his trick to them, they ran towards Compress and Dabi, in hopes of getting there before they walked through the gate.

"Stop! You can't do this!" Midoriya yelled again as Mr. Compress did one last bow to his audience.

But as if some miracle happened, a bright shiny light shot Mr.Compress's face and made him cough out the marble due to the impacted. They lunched out as the marble was in mid-air, Midoriya fell as the pain came crashing down on him from his sudden movements.

It was up to Shoji and Todoroki to try and grab Bakugo.

But as the marble was just in Todoroki's reach Dabi snatched it away from him. A smirk fell upon Dabi's lips as he said out in amusement.

"Well isn't that tragic,"

As Dabi had Bakugo in his grasp, I called out to Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri! Help me!" I yelled out to him as he turned his head towards me.

"My quirk is acting up again, I can't move my legs!" I yelled out yet again as he just stared at me.

"You think I care? You can get up yourself,"

"Kurogiri now is not the time to act like the fuckin' bad guy right now!!" I tried to crawl towards him but due to my quirk overuse, it hurt to move my arms.

"Checkmate," I heard Dabi say as my head shot towards their direction to see they were almost fully in the gate.

"Kurogiri you need me! What would he say if he found out you left me here," Yes, I was fully aware of my purpose, the only reason they kept me alive.

"We can easily replace you, you are nothing but a tool," He coldly said as I felt something inside me shattered.

"Plus, you're no use to us no more, now that they have seen your face,"

Sure, I was just a tool to them and they treated me like nothing but at least I was needed, at least I knew I had a purpose.

I felt as if everything had just stopped. As I heard Midoriya's screams only to come back to my senses as I looked up to see them gone.

Without even realizing it something took over as I found myself getting up, barely able to move as I leaned on the trees for support. I was still a villain, I still had done crimes, there was no way in hell I was going to let those Heroes come and get me.

Snap

"Shit," I breathed out as I looked down to see I stepped on a twig.

Finally, my body gave out as I felt a sudden coldness spread throughout my body, weakly lifting my head up to see an angered Todoroki yelling at me. Probably asking where they were taking him.

But before I knew it my eyes started to close as I focused on the coldness on my aching muscles.

it was nice...

really...nice...

The next thing I knew, everything was black.

---

I woke up in a panic as I tried standing up, but to no luck. I quickly scanned my surroundings as I noticed I was chuffed to a metal chair in a white room with a large mirror.

However, my panic didn't last long as I remember what happened.

'We can easily replace you, you are nothing but a tool,'

I stopped struggling against my restraints as I felt my body become numb.

"...easily..replaceable..." I whispered as I blankly stared at the white walls.

I could hear a few voices outside of the room talking.

"She's been unresponsive for two day's what do you think we should do?"

"I don't know, you think she might be some type of Nomu?"

Before they continued their conversation, someone interrupted their them.

"She finally spoke! Go see if she will talk to you," A female voice this time.

I turned my eyes to the door waiting for one of them to enter. After a minute or so, a male with black hair and eyes walked in as he took a seat in front of me.

"I'll get straight to the point, where is Katsuki Bakugo?" He glared into my eyes, in attempted to intimidate me.

(A/n: This is my character for this but this is what your expression looks like)

We sat in silence as I blankly stare at him trying to comprehend his words.

Just as I was about to speck electricity shot through me, invading my neck first before spreading throughout my whole body. A scream ripped from my throat as it startled the man sitting in front of me.

"What's she doing?!" He yelled out to other people behind the mirror.

Before they could reply, I managed to yell out.

"M-MY NECK!!"

The pain that consumed my body as I began to strain against my restrains. It was my tracker that was on my neck, it was sending shock waves of electricity through my body. As I managed to open my eyes to still see the confused man.

"THE DAMNED COLLAR!!" I yelled throwing my head back against the chair. The pain didn't last long as I felt someone touch my neck, flinching away from their touch. Relaxing once they pulled away as I panted, blood dripping from my neck.

(A/n: You know those dog shock collars? It's kinda like that expect there are sharp prongs that pierce the skin of your neck as it shocks you, it also has a tracking devise build into it )

I sat in silence after I grained my breath, I moved my neck feeling nothing there. There was a slight ache from the collar not being there anymore but the collar was gone.

My mind became blank as memories flooded my head. Years of pain just gone, I don't have to go back.

I felt a weight get lifted off my shoulders as I realized they can't force me to do anything anymore.

I gulped as tears started to fall from my eyes without even realizing it. It was like all my emotions that I have been hiding, came crashing down on me.

"...I-I'll take you there" I whispered putting my head down.

A confused expression was placed on their face as they didn't know what I was talking about,

"Where Bakugo...is...I'll...I'll take you there," I said between sobs.

---

It didn't take long for police to escort me in where I was telling them to go. Of course, I was chained up, heavy large cuffs adored my wrists and ankles. They also prevented me from using my quirk, not that I wanted to anyway.

The sky was pitch black as police cars and pro heroes surrounded the abandoned building. I felt a sort of pride as they quietly took action.

I didn't know what plans they had in store for the League of Villians, I just hope they feel just as helpless as they made me.

But I couldn't shake this feeling, this feeling of uncertainty that sat on top of my chest. They had them, and as much as I hate to say it, they had All Might, Endeavor, Mt. Lady, and Kamui Woods. Not to mention the whole police force was there as well.

There were heroes there.

So why do I feel as if something bad is going to happen?

Knock, Knock

"Pizza! I have cheese and pepperoni pizza!"

Little did I know, this silly line would lead to something much more serious than I ever imagined.

—-

I was somehow separated from the police as we found ourselves at the location of All Might's fight. I was hiding behind some rubble observing the fight, as the police forgot about me and started to evacuate the area.

Punch after punch, the wind gusted towards me and I tried to stay steady.

I spotted Katsuki standing their lost as All Might couldn't use his full power to his advantage.

Katsuki was surrounded by The Vanguard Action Squad, as All For One told Shirgaki to 'Claim his prize'.

Trying to look for a way to break these quirk dampeners of I spotted familiar green hair peeking out from some rubble.

'Those idiots,' I thought of before a loud crash was heard and all those 'Idiots' I mentioned before, came through a wall.

Todoroki made a path for them as Midoriya and Iida slid up the ice mountain holding Kirishima.

"Bakugo!! Take my hand!!"

Not even a second later, Katsuki had his hand in Kirishima's as they hauled ass away from the scene. Not even The Vanguard Action Squad could stop them from getting away.

Now that the important people were out of the way, All Might had nothing stopping him from continuing to fight. Pulling Gran Torino out of the way landing one hard punch to All for One's face. A punch that seemed to have ended it all.

"Even though you are the symbol of peace, your flame is started to fade. They're desperately resisting to keep from going out until they have fulfilled their duty..." Movement came from under All Might's weakening form.

"How unsightly!"

Not even a few seconds later, All for One, started to combine strength based quirks he has collected over the years. His arm became distorted and unhuman like as it grew up to almost half of his own size.

Both forces, good and bad, going hand in hand. It was really amazing...

"A hero fighting a villain..."

A Hero.

The sear force of powers was sending wind in every direction. I watched in awe as All Might was able to trick All for One, and even overpower him in his weakened form.

"Unless tricks like that are useless, It was weak!" He yelled.

"That's because I didn't put my back into it!" All Might yelled back as he landed a full force attack on All for One's face, driving him into the ground.

As the dust cleared, The Symbol of Peace stood tall and proud pointing at a camera.

It wasn't to the villain's, no, I couldn't be

"It's your turn, Midoriya," I whispered as I saw movement come from the spot All for One was at.

I could hear the new's reporter yell out for All Might to look out as All for One used his last amount of strength at full power sending a punch his way.

I didn't have time to think as my feet moved on their own. I needed to push myself. The quirk dampeners may still be on me but they didn't get rid of my quirk completely.

A familiar feeling came over my body as strength filled my body, once I was in front of All Might.

I couldn't say a word as All for One's fist collided with my guarded arms and my legs dug into the ground to keep me from flying away

(A/n: lmao 😂 I half assed it near the end of the drawing, it's too late to be doing this shits, scribble scribble)

I felt everything break, my legs, my arms, my pride.

A villain saving a hero, what a scene.

That was my last thought before everything blacked out, the screams were gone as the force All for Once exerted faded.

The last thing I felt was my broken body collapsing onto the ground.

===============

WordCount: 2527

[ Unedited ]

This will probably be the last update for a long time, I'm still gonna be working on this book but it got harder trying to find the time to write books now that school has started. But I hope u enjoy this chapter hopefully new chapters will be around soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 954 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
22.7K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
347K 19.8K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (伤) 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...
46K 1.1K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...