Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!

3.9K 66 220
By Soejammy

Third point of view.

July 12, 20XX

Location: Lastation's Basilicom.

Time: Evening.

French announcer: Ah Lastation, home of the CPU Black Heart. A peaceful city whe-

A beam of a rail gun shot can be heard as the camera moves to see a beam shooting through the building. Lights from gun shots are being made at the Basilicom where (Y/n)'s screams can be heard.

French announcer: Oh why do I even bother?!

(Y/n): K-Sha! Stop! Please!

K-Sha: Not until you learned your lesson.

(Y/n): Does that involve with me learning about death?! Because I already know what death is!

(Y/n) had his katana out as he blocked and dodged some of K-Sha's bullets. Earlier, he had found out that Noire and K-Sha are best friends, but soon also found out that K-Sha has the biggest crush for Noire. The problem is, K-Sha is dead set on killing (Y/n) until he's dead or K-Sha gives up.

(Y/n): Why is that when a misunderstanding starts, someone has to hold a gun over my head?!

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

(Y/n) breaths as he gets tired from all the bullets K-Sha is able to fire. Weapons such as missiles, machine gun pistols and a rail gun.

(Y/n): Okay... I know you like to fire your weapons and all... but how in the hell do you have this much ammunition?! Where is that all coming from lady?!

K-Sha (Gold Form): That is something you don't need to know. Reason why, you will die soon.

(Y/n) begins to run back to where Noire and Uni is as he is being targeted by missiles. He rounds the corner as a missile explodes on the ground behind him and launched him forward with smoke coming off his back. He then gets back up panting, running out of stamina.

(Y/n): You know... I could use some help... Considering YOUR friend is trying to kill me...

Noire: Think of it as karma for what happened yesterday.

(Y/n): And I told you that it wasn't my fault!!!

A gun shot was heard as (Y/n) was hit in the shoulder and screams in pain. He turns around to see K-Sha aiming her pistols at him. She begins to fire bullets at him as he tries to dodge and block, but due to how much K-Sha is able to fire at him, he is completely helpless. His back is soon up against the wall as some parts of him are bleeding from the damage made to him as K-Sha points a gun to his heart.

K-Sha (Gold Form): Any last words before I send you to the next realm?

Seeing that he can't take this lightly anymore he decides to get serious.

(Y/n): As a matter of fact... There is... Energy manipulation!!

As (Y/n) activates his ability, his aura explodes outward as it forces K-sha to slide backwards. Noire and Uni look towards the two as tiny cracks were made from (Y/n)'s increase in power. He makes his katana vanish as he summons a completely different weapon.

(Y/n): Sapphire Spirit Blade!!

When he draws his next weapon, his energy explodes out even more as the massive increase to his energy skyrockets out of control. Uni, Noire and even K-Sha are shocked that he has this much energy at his disposal. Cracks are slowly being made due to the sheer force of the energy being brought out around (Y/n) at his feet as he walks over to K-Sha with a serious look.

(Y/n): You see this K-Sha!? This is what I can do! I've been training my ass off to try and survive when I entered this world! With the Sapphire Spirit Blade, I could level this Basilicom if I even wanted to, but I choose not to. I've been holding back because I didn't want to fight you because you are friends with Noire and Uni.

He channels his energy to his left fist and throws a punch to a wall and makes it crack from the force.

(Y/n): I am constantly training because I have my own reasons. Reasons as to try and return to my dimension, find out who or what brought me here and to help the CPUs of this world! Right now, I can take you down if I wanted to, but I won't. You are my friend K-Sha!

He powers down and sheathes his blade as it vanishes. He begins to breathe hard from using his energy that much as he bends down to lend a hand to help K-Sha up.

(Y/n): I swear, NOTHING happened between me or Noire other than what happened as an accident last night when we first met. Sure that stuff did happen, but it was an accident. Do I look like someone that would just do that out of the blue?

K-Sha looks at (Y/n) thinking for a bit and then sighs as she powers down back to her normal form again. She takes (Y/n)'s hand and gets helped up.

(Y/n): Are we good now K-Sha? Got everything out of your system?

K-Sha: Yes... I'm very sorry for acting like that...

(Y/n): (Sighs) It's okay. I'm just glad that it's over now. I was getting pretty tired of being chased around. Although... when I imagined girls chasing guys though... this wasn't how I imagined it...

K-Sha giggles a bit as Noire and Uni smiles seeing that K-Sha was back on good terms with (Y/n). After (Y/n) is patched up from the damage K-Sha did to him, all four people work on trying to figure out what is causing the Chaos Phenomenon. From what the reports says, the monsters in question seem to be coming out of a forest nearby the town that keeps sending out reports.

(Y/n): So we know that the monsters that the people are reporting about is coming from the forest nearby. Because of the tree line and cover, there's no way of being able to get surveillance using the satellites to give us an image on what is going on. All we know is that monsters in there are coming out of there looking like real monsters that put fear into people because of how they look.

Noire: So what should we do to find out?

(Y/n): Well, like how most people gather information, is to get up close to the action yourself and watch from a distance.

Uni looks shocked at the idea and becomes nervous.

Uni: W-Wait a minute. Are you suggesting we go to that forest and find out in the middle of night? When the monsters in the forest turn into those things?

(Y/n): Got a better idea than that? All the reports come in saying that monsters look like something out of a nightmare during the night, but not in the day. Because of the uprising panic this is causing, I wouldn't blame anyone to be scared about going, but these are people's lives being threatened. Right now, we're the only ones trying to figure this out and going to that forest is the only way of being able to find out what the hell is going on. If you plan on staying here, that's great, but seeing no one take initiative on trying to figure out what's happening is a big problem. This is the only plan I can think of and since it's the four of us, I figured we can handle this.

July 12, 20XX

Location: Lastation's forest area.

Time: Night.

As the group entered the forest, they decided to split into two groups. Group one consisting of (Y/n) and Noire and the other Uni and K-Sha. (Y/n) was currently walking with Noire in the forest keeping a look out for anything suspicious. For an hour, they have walked around in the forest, but found nothing. They soon decide to check in on Uni and K-Sha to see if they found anything over communicators.

(Y/n): You two find anything yet? Cause me and Noire haven't yet.

Uni (Communicator): Sadly no. It's so quiet out here. Usually you find at least one or two monsters in the forest. Did the monsters just disappear or something?

(Y/n): No, that can't be the case. Why would a monster leave it's natural habitat unless something is happening? It's like saying you're forcing a frog to live in a desert when its home is in the water. Something is happening here, and I can feel it. By they way... How is K-Sha?

K-Sha (Communicator): Doing fine, but how come I'm not with Noire? You could have went with Uni instead.

(Y/n): It was a unanimous decision that whoever won rock, paper, scissors gets to choose the teams K-Sha. Even though I lost, I thought Noire would pick one of you two since I've only met you girls just recently. You two stay safe out there, and if something happens, call us or create some signal to tell us where you are.

Uni (Communicator): Roger. Uni and K-sha out.

As the communications end (Y/n) and Noire keep walking. After walking for some time, they both decide to take a break and rest to regain some strength. Feeling curious (Y/n) starts a conversation with Noire.

(Y/n): So, why did you pick me over Uni and K-Sha? I thought you would choose them since I'm still getting to know you three still.

Noire: Eh, thought I team up with someone else for once and see how it goes. Can't build up any trust if you don't work with them for awhile. -mumbles- Even though I want to try and get to know you more.

(Y/n): What was that?

Noire: I said nothing idiot.

(Y/n): No need to blow up hot head, I just thought you said something.

Noire: Hot head?! What's that supposed to mean?!

(Y/n): Well right now, your face is red. You sure you're feeling alright?

(Y/n) reaches to touch Noire's head to feel her temperature as Noire blushed even harder.

(Y/n): Hmm... You don't have a fever yet, but your face is really red. Are you sure you're okay?

Noire: Y-Yes I am idiot! Now get your hands off of me!

(Y/n): Alright alright! Sheesh, why not wake the whole forest, why not? That should get us some attention to start a fight.

Thirty minutes pass as Noire and (Y/n) rest up. Feeling bored, Noire decided to ask (Y/n) some questions.

Noire: Hey (Y/n), what's your family like?

(Y/n): My family? Well... Let's see... My mom was a bit protective and always got on me when I didn't do some chores around the house. My dad is a busy man that would put his work and miscellaneous work before having free time with family. Then there's my little sister, so full of energy every time she wakes up. My sister looks up to me a lot and expects a lot from her big brother. No matter what happens, I'm always there for her when she needs help with something.

He then turns sad thinking about his family.

(Y/n): Although... I do wonder if she does worry about me... Usually I always return home and see her first thing when I walk in after school or hanging out with my friends... Now... I'm probably making her worried as hell not knowing where I am or if I'm okay...

Noire looks at (Y/n) as he gets quiet.

(Y/n): What's your bond like with your sister Noire?

Noire then looks shocked that (Y/n) wants to know what her relationship is like with Uni, trying to get to know her better.

Noire: W-Well, she's hard working, dependable, always there to help out when I need it, and one of the best sisters anyone can ask for. Why do you ask (Y/n)?

He chuckle with smiles as he looks at Noire.

(Y/n): Glad you feel the same way to your sister as I do to mine. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my sister... So, it's one of the reasons to try and find a way home, to let her know I'm okay.

Noire: (Y/n)...

Before their talk could continue, both of them could hear the sound of a couple vehicles heading towards them and soon drive on by.

(Y/n): Cargo trucks? Why are they in a forest like this?

Noire: Maybe if we follow them, we'll find out.

(Y/n): Right.

July 13, 20XX

Location: A Secret facility in the forest.

Time: Midnight.

After contacting Uni and K-Sha, (Y/n) and Noire found a facility in the forest from following the trucks. There appears to be people stationed at multiple places, meaning it's heavily guarded.

(Y/n): Yup. Secret facility, heavily guarded and with a lookout tower. No doubt about it, something is going on down in there.

Noire: So, should we wait until Uni and K-Sha arrive? They're both great at keeping a lookout for any danger (Y/n). If we make an attempt, we'll risk getting caught and captured.

(Y/n): I agree.

Later Uni and K-Sha both arrive where (Y/n) and Noire are at and they explained the situation to them.

(Y/n): So here's the plan, me and Noire will sneak up to the facility and infiltrate it, you two will be our eyes from above to keep watch for enemy movement. If an enemy gets too close, we'll need one of you to knock them out. Last thing I want to do is kill someone, I do not want blood on our hands. Understood girls?

They nod their heads as K-Sha takes position to the North and West locations, while Uni takes South and East they both get a clear view of the entire facility. (Y/n) and Noire begin to sneak up to the base.

(Y/n): K-Sha, what can you see from where you are? Got any openings you can see?

K-Sha (Communicator): Some, but each guarded heavily.

There was an entrance that was guarded by two guards, but going through the entrance would get them caught immediately. Going through a hole in the fence when no guard was nearby would be easy since there are some cargo containers nearby to hide behind for cover. Some cardboard boxes were laying by inconspicuously nearby (Y/n) and Noire as if some great spy was there recently.

(Y/n): Hmm... I got an idea.

(Y/n) takes the cardboard box and decides to hold onto it. Noire looks at (Y/n) as if he's crazy in trying to use that cardboard for something.

Noire: You really think that paper box can be used for something like this?? I know they're comfortable, but what good are they in infiltrating?

(Y/n): Our options are limited and never doubt the cardboard box. In a situation like this, the cardboard box is your most trusted ally. Now come on, grab one and follow me. We're going through the fence.

Noire sighs as K-Sha keeps watch on her end, she gives both of them the cue that they can cross without being seen. Upon reaching the fence, (Y/n) takes careful measure to see if no guards are nearby. Seeing the coast was clear, he decides to crawl through the fence and leaned against the cargo containers. Noire was about to enter until K-Sha spotted an enemy and told her to not go. Feeling desperate, (Y/n) uses the cardboard box and hides in it.

Noire: (Thoughts) He really did plan on using it!! Who uses a cardboard box when infiltrating or sneaking around anyway?!

K-sha sneezed feeling someone was thinking about her. As the guard was walking towards (Y/n), the guard just continues walking past him.

Noire: (Thoughts) No way that just happened!! A cardboard box tricked someone like that man?! What kind of idiot hires people like this?!

Upon hearing that the guard was walking through, (Y/n) removes the box, quickly sneaks up on the guard and wraps his left arm around the guard's neck. He summoned his katana and aimed the blade at the neck to intimidate the guard. Noire was just crawling through and shocked to see (Y/n) doing this.

(Y/n): Okay, pal. Here's how this is going to go: You scream, lights out for you pal. Comply and tell us what we want to know, and you get to take a nice nap. Tap once for yes, tap twice for no.

The guard taps (Y/n)'s arm once.

(Y/n): Good, good. Now talk, what's going on here? Why a facility like this in the middle of the forest?

Guard: Orders from our boss. Told to put a station here for testing.

(Y/n): Testing? Testing for what? What are you people doing here?

Guard: From what I know, there are monsters inside that we bring in. I see them go in, but when released back to the wild, towns get attacked to see the destructive capabilities the monsters can do.

(Y/n): Why all the testing? What's the objective here?

Guard: No, I won't talk any more. I'll be killed if I let any more information out. Please... I have a family...

(Y/n) looks at Noire and drags the guard to be in the sights of K-Sha to shoot a tranquilizer dart and put the guard to sleep. He drags the guard into a container to keep him out of sight.

Noire: Okay, where in the hell did you learn all that?!

(Y/n): I learned it from a game. Practice enough and you pick up somethings from it. Though I gambled when deciding to use the box. I have bad luck sometimes using that maneuver.

Noire: If we get out of this alive, I'm going to hit you.

(Y/n): Fair enough. So, we found out that they are testing here, releasing the monsters caught and let them attack towns for destructive capabilities. From the reports, it matches what that guard said.

Noire: Then that means that what ever started the "Chaos Phenomenon" is at this base.

(Y/n): Maybe, but if this is a testing area, what if there is more than one of these places? Just taking one down won't stop these tests for good.

Noire: You could be right, but to know where it'll start up again, it'll be tough to pinpoint on where to look next.

(Y/n): For now, let's just handle one problem at a time. Stopping this facility here should be our first priority since we made it this far. You got my back Noire?

Noire: Of course I do. Do you have mine as well?

(Y/n): Yup. Uni, got anything on your side?

Uni (Communicator): Well... I do see a big truck, whatever is in there, its got dents pushing outward. Meaning that something was trying to get out of it, but couldn't do it.

(Y/n): Thanks Uni. Got a way into the actual facility itself?

Uni (Communicator): Well, there are hand print scanners, a cargo area with boxes and a ventilation system I could see. Please tell me you two aren't going to do something dumb and stupid?

To answer Uni's question, (Y/n) sneaks to the boxes and covers himself with a box again as Noire does the same as she is in a box of her own next to (Y/n).

Uni: (Thoughts) I have no questions as to what I expected from this...

As a forklift comes by and picks up the pallet with the boxes, including (Y/n) and Noire, it soon takes them into the facility. While (Y/n) and Noire are in their respective boxes, they peek through a hole in the box to see the inside of the facility. What they see shocks them as they see tons of monsters in cages as if being used as test subjects. They see a current experiment going on. Inside a chamber, can be seen with a regular Dogoo. When a scientist presses a button, a black mist soon enters the chamber as the Dogoo begins to feel scared and helpless. Noises can be heard from in the chamber as something happens. When the black mist begins to disappear, when Noire and (Y/n) saw the Dogoo next, it had a whole different look that made it look more deadly.

(Y/n): (Whispers) Look at all of this... I know that the creatures of this world is dangerous in groups, but to be used as test subjects...

Noire: (Whispers) If more like that get made... It'll really be chaos.

(Y/n): (Whispers) Guess that's why the reports said that monsters looked like this and called it the "Chaos Phenomenon." They're doing tests here to create more vicious monsters with more destructive capabilities...

As soon as the forklift entered the cargo area, it put the pallet with the boxes on top, down and soon drove off. Lifting up through the box to have a better look around, (Y/n) gives Noire the all clear to exit out of her box as well.

Noire: To actually think someone can just sneak in a highly fortified area like this... If I was their boss, I would be highly disappointed in their observation skills... But enough about lazy security guards. We're in the facility without Uni or K-Sha to help us out. We should try and be more cautious about our surroundings now.

(Y/n): Gotcha.

(Y/n) and Noire begin to sneak around by jumping onto the high stacks of boxes and jump from one column to another. Upon reaching a ventilation shaft, they decide to crawl through it to gain surveillance over top and observe everything. Another monster appears to being tested again, this time a Fenrir as it tries to break through the glass to escape.

???: Pipe down you snot nose wolf! You're in the process for evolution. A new way of being a true monster.

(Y/n) and Noire hear a voice down below and see a man talking to the Fenrir. The man has white short hair and is wearing glasses. He has a long white lab coat and underneath the lab coat, he is wearing a white shirt with black pants and shoes. The man looked to be around his twenties. (A/N):(Not good doing descriptions like this. plz no sue me.) The man presses a button as more of the black mist encases the inside of the container with the Fenrir transforming into a monstrous beast. It was able to walk on two legs, making it be able to look down on it's enemies with more intimidation now.

???: Yes! Another successful process! With each test I make, I am getting closer to what my master wishes and in hopes of making our dreams come true, while Gamindustri falls into nightmares!

Guard 2: Uh... Dr. Kinja?

Kinja: Yes, yes what is it? Can't you see I am perfecting the Nightmare Mist like my master wants? Processing and refining the mist takes perfect caution. Right now, I am able to turn regular monsters and make them as a force of real chaos. What is it that you came in here while I'm testing?! Speak now!

Guard 2: W-Well sir... We found a body in one of the containers outside... He has been knocked out by a tranquilizer dart and put in there purposely. We believe... this facility is... compromised...

The scientist leans over his desk and reaches into his drawer. With swift movements, he pulls a gun out and fires three bullets into the guard's chest and he falls over. Kinja walks up to the bleeding guard as the guard looks up at Kinja with a look of fear.

Kinja: What do we pay you people...? How dare you let someone find this place?! You know how much research I have done over the past week? Working day and night to test the mist to perfect it! Now you tell me someone has broken our security and breached this lab?! What do we pay you fools?!

Guard 2: B-But sir... We don't get paid at all...

(Y/n), Noire and even Kinja look at the guard as he says this.

Kinja: Oh yeah... Now I remember.

Kinja fills the guard with three more bullets and ends the guard's life in the process as blood begins to spill out of his body.

Kinja: Another meat shield down... Why must someone such as me have to work with idiots like this?

Feeling enraged at how the scientist treated one of the guards, (Y/n) opens a hatch and climbs down to some railings.

Noire: (Whisper) (Y/n)?! What are you doing?

(Y/n): (Whisper) I'm going to beat the shit out of that guy for killing that guard. He was just doing his job in reporting when it wasn't even his fault. Plus he said he had a master. That robot Mira I told you about said he had a master as well, and I believe they're connected. Capture this worthless trash, we can get answers for what they are planning.

Noire: (Whisper) Oooooh... Fine, but you need to control your emotions more (Y/n). There is always going to be that one person that will pull this crap on those working for them. Even if you take out one, another will eventually replace them. Got that?

(Y/n): (Whisper) I'll keep that in mind as I beat the snot out of this idiot.

Taking careful steps on the railings overhead of the room Kinja is in, (Y/n) goes slow and easy trying to keep his balance as he walks across. The railings were rectangular and just big enough for his feet to be planted, keeping his balance. About halfway through across the beams, (Y/n) began to build up a sneeze. Panicked that they would be caught, Noire gets over to (Y/n) and puts a finger under his nose before he could sneeze. It helped him stop from sneezing as he gives his thanks for Noire's help, but becomes short lived as Noire makes the sneeze instead. The sneeze caught Kinja's attention as he looks up and sees (Y/n) and Noire. He then smile's one of an evil kind as he sits down in his chair.

(Y/n): Why is that when someone saves the other from sneezing that it then happens to the other person by surprise?

Kinja: Well. Well. Well. If it isn't the CPU of Lastation, and the human my master has taken great interest in. Why don't you come down here and... talk for a minute or two?

Noire and (Y/n) look at each other before jumping down and as they stay a good distance away from Kinja in case there's a trap.

(Y/n): Who are you?

Kinja: That's easy. I am Dr. Kinja, a researcher for various gasses and currently working for someone important.

(Y/n): Are you the one creating these creatures? What is this stuff you're using to make the monsters become like how they are? Why are you doing this?

Kinja: Yes. I am the one creating these creatures. One day in the forest, I've stumbled across a special gem. Though this gem wasn't like any other gem or crystal I have seen. With it, I can change a simple monster such as a regular Dogoo, and make it even more monstrous. My field in research involves with using material I find interesting into air type solutions such as the mist. I live for research like this. Because of this, my findings have reached reached an interest to my new master for which he will be most proud of my achievements.

Noire: And you're using this stuff to turn monsters into those nightmarish things? On top of that, your "experiments" have caused harm to others!

Kinja: Although I do regret that, I don't let it get in my way for long.

Feeling enraged about how Kinja is smiling that people's deaths don't matter to him, (Y/n) dashed forward and channel his energy to his fist to strike at Kinja. In a quick action, the doctor pressed a button as a dome protected Kinja and the glass cracked a little just under the pressure of the attack.

Kinja: Ooo. Feisty aren't you boy? Does it make you mad I don't care for life at all? Well get used to it lad. Because there are big plans in the future for how this gas will be used. That though, you will have to see for yourselves one day. If you live through tonight that is.

Kinja then presses another button as the glass door containing the new Chaos Fenrir, begins to open.

Kinja: Although I wish to view how you and the CPU can do to my newest Chaos creature, I have priorities to continue at another location and continue perfecting the gas. See ya.

With another push of a button, a trap door opens underneath Kinja and he drops down into it and escapes.

(Y/n): Damn it!

(Y/n) soon looks up toward the Chaos Fenrir as it begins to exit the chamber it was created in and (Y/n) runs to Noire and takes her hand and begins heading for the door.

(Y/n): We got to go! If we fight it here like this with just the two of us, it won't end well.

Noire: Right!

(Y/n) and Noire get close to the door and looked back to see the now bipedal Fenrir begin to run at them at full speed. They open the door and then close it as they head to the nearest exit. They hear guards screaming that there are intruders and began shooting at the two.

(Y/n): Forget about us you dumbass's! You all need to leave right now!

A crash was heard as rubble began to crack and fall down as the bipedal Fenrir broke out of the testing chamber. Others panicked and fled for the exits as some were grabbed and thrown in different directions. Noire then pulls to stop (Y/n) and herself from running any further.

Noire: We can't leave these men to die! We wouldn't be any better than that mad doctor if we left them to die!

(Y/n) contemplated for a bit and let his better judgement get the better of him.

(Y/n): Shit. Alright, but you focus on getting as many as you can out of here. I'll tango with this beast.

As a guard was about to be attacked by the Fenrir, (Y/n) activates his Energy Manipulation to deliver a hard punch to send the beast away in a different direction to save the guard.

(Y/n): Go get out of here! It's not safe any more!

Guard 3: Thank you. I won't forget this.

The guard runs off and the beast recovers from the punch as it screams enraged. (Y/n) summoned the Sapphire Spirit Blade and drew the sword to gain a power boost. The beast began to run in a sprint while (Y/n) covered his body in his aura and used Multi-Slicer at the beast to slow it down. Although it had worked, it had little effect as the beast was able to recover from it's injuries. Back with Noire, she is just finishing up on getting the last guard out of the facility.

Guard 4: Thank you Ms. If not for you, I would've died here tonight.

Noire: If you want to thank me, get a better job. One of your friends got shot by that crazy doctor for just reporting about us breaking in. Plus, you guys suck at securing a place you know?

Guard 4: We get that... A LOT.

The guard left as Noire was just about to head where (Y/n) was when an aura covered (Y/n) crashes into a wall next to Noire. She then helped (Y/n) up and used a Healing Pod to heal his wounds.

(Y/n): Jeez this thing packs a hell of a punch! What the hell is in that gas to make it feel like a tank?!

Noire: Well one things for sure, we can't let it leave this area. If it does, many people will get hurt and I can't afford that to happen!

Noire activates her Share Crystal as she transforms into her goddess form known as Black Heart. When Noire transformed, her jet black hair turned to white as she now wears a black suit with black gloves that go up to her shoulders and black boots that go with black stockings that go up to her thighs. Black mechanical parts appear behind her as a blue glow emanates as what looks like wings appear behind her. For her weapon, she brings out a black sword with some blue highlights to finish up her transformation.

Black Heart (Noire): CPU Black Heart is ready.

(Y/n): Let's head outside. Uni and K-Sha can provide cover fire while we fight this thing.

Black Heart nods her head as both of them exit the facility to gain more land and options to fight, as the beast roars from inside the facility. (Y/n)'s communicator begins to go off and he answers.

Uni (Communicator): What the hell happened in there?! Me and K-Sha began to see guards running for their lives screaming about a monster!

(Y/n): I'll explain later Uni! For now, when you two see a huge ass wolf burst through where we came from, we need cover fire while we fight!

(Y/n) says this as an explosion is made and the Fenrir walks out and howls into the night sky as it growls at (Y/n) and Black Heart ready to fight. It starts off the fight by charging toward the two as the two dodge to the sides and have it crash into the containers. Black Heart executes her Fall Slash while (Y/n) executes his Energy Slash and both send an attack at the Chaos Fenrir. The beast roars in pain from the attacks, while Uni and K-Sha both sniped from a distance. As (Y/n) is falling back to the ground, the Fenrir fires a beam from its mouth and aimed it at (Y/n). The blast sends (Y/n) to a pole knocking him down to his knees gritting in pain as he used a healing skill. His aura dies down with some parts of his clothing torn up from the battle in the building and the current fight right now.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn! If I wasn't using my energy to surround me in an aura to increase my stats, I would've been knocked out by now! If a monster becomes like this and with this much power... There's no telling what will happen if there is an army of these things...!

The Fenrir begins to charge towards towards (Y/n) as a beam shoots down at the beast and runs away from it. (Y/n) looks to see where the shot came from as Uni answers.

Uni (communicator): I got your back, now get back in there.

(Y/n): Thanks Uni, would have been dead without your help.

Uni (Communicator): Thank me when we get out of this. Now go help my sister.

(Y/n) nods as he surrounds himself in his aura again and charges in to help Black Heart. With Black Heart, she dodges each swipe being made at her with some blocks to defend against the attack. The beast brings its claws up high and plans to crush Black Heart with it as she prepares to catch it. The Fenrir puts pressure down on Black Heart, (Y/n) sheathes his blade, jumps up high and comes down with an aura covered fist to punch the beast in the head. The hit knocks the Fenrir down while (Y/n) positions himself near its tail. Channeling his energy to his arms, he takes hold of the tail and begins to sweep the beast in circles and toss it to the containers with a loud crash. He helps Black Heart up as he pants from getting exhausted.

(Y/n): You okay there princess..?

Black Heart (Noire): I am no damsel in distress idiot!

(Y/n): Okay okay... But what are we going to do? We're getting nowhere fast as that thing keeps getting back up... Got any ideas?

Black Heart (Noire): I can think of one, but we need to work together.

(Y/n): So basically a team attack? Together? Well, this should be interesting.

Black Heart (Noire): Indeed. You go over to the other side of the beast. Follow my movements and keep up.

(Y/n): Yes ma'am.

(Y/n) begins to run to the other side of the Chaos Fenrir as it begins to look tired and nearing its limit. It looks to (Y/n) and Black Heart deciding who to attack first, but then gets sniped twice in the head by Uni and K-Sha. Feeling the time is right, Black Heart and (Y/n) begin a formation attack known as the Midnight Shuffle. Moving quick, Black Heart and (Y/n) move past the beast each time simultaneously as they attack the Fenrir with each pass. Using his aura fists, (Y/n) delivers a rising uppercut to the beast as he sets the final attack, sending the beast into the sky. Black Heart then flies high to intercept it as she does a Drop Crush and sends the beast falling fast as dirt kicks up from the impact. After the dust settles, the beast then vanishes as it means it has been defeated. Black Heart then reverts back to normal as she walks up to (Y/n) who is panting hard from exhaustion.

Noire: Pretty impressive keeping up in that fight. You're not half bad (Y/n).

(Y/n): Heh, not to shabby yourself with that final attack. Now if you excuse me...

(Y/n) passes out from the exhaustion and is sleeping peacefully with Noire chuckling at how tired he is. Uni and K-Sha come down and meet with her with some explosive charges ready to set off a chain reaction to destroy this facility once and for all and do so in the process. With the hard work on destroying the facility there done, they decide to head back to Lastation for a goodnight rest as Noire carries (Y/n)'s unconscious body on her back.

Three day's later...

(Y/n)'s point of view.

July 16, 20XX

Location: Lastation Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

I felt my head spin as I groaned and held my head because of how dizzy I felt. I tried to look around to see I'm back at the Basilicom in Lastation, laying down on the guest bed. I tried to sit up and see some bandages on my body as someone has patched me up. I then see my clothes laying next to me on a nightstand. I put on my clothes and notice that someone has stitched them up from the damage in battle. When I exit the room I am using, I smell some food cooking in the kitchen. As I walk down the hall with my head still hurting, I am able to hear a peppy voice coming from the direction I am heading.

???: Ah what?! How come his first team attack was with you, you loner? That's not even fair to this protag here!

Noire: Whatever Neptune, you should be glad he's even alive. Any normal human would have died from that thing and it was really strong. -mumbles- I still even wonder if he'll wake up soon...

Neptune: What did you say Noire?

Noire: I said nothing you idiot.

I chuckle as I appear around the corner to let the two know I'm awake. As I walk in, I see Nepgear talking with Uni hearing how crazy it was when we were at that facility. I turn my attention back to Neptune and Noire as I sit down next to both of them.

(Y/n): Nice to see you guys getting along. Nice to see you again Neptune.

Neptune: I heard what happened from Noire here. You crashed into her like a meteor, had been chased like a mouse by K-Sha and even fought against a Hulk sized Fenrir. I think you may have leveled up quite a bit I might say.

(Y/n) sweatdrops at what Neptune says and gives a slight chuckle about it.

(Y/n): So, how did you and Nepgear know I was here anyway? I could have went anywhere from that blast and here you guys are in Lastation.

Neptune: Oh that's easy~. Histy had put a tracking chip in your clothes in secret. Just in case something bad happened.

(Y/n): Somehow that doesn't make me feel more secured by knowing that Neptune...

I then hear Noire giggling at my distress as I look at her.

(Insert ending Neptunia music)

(Y/n): What's so funny Gigglesworth?

Noire: Seeing you being the butt of these jokes instead of me.

(Y/n): That's not funny...

Noire and Neptune giggles at my distress, but I laugh with them not trying to ruin the mood. I silently pray that everyday can be like this as I keep falling in love with this world and those around me more each day.

Third person view.

Location: ???

As Kinja walked through a sliding door, he comes across Mirasashiro with repairs being made slowly to his arm.

Mirasashiro: I take it that boy gave you trouble as he did to me?

Kinja: You know it. Had to sacrifice a perfectly good facility just to get away, but at least I come with results unlike your worthlessness.

Mirasashiro: Why you little-

???: Enough of both of your bickering!

Kinja and Mira both kneeled quickly to apologize.

???: How goes with the progress Kinja? Any progress from last time we talked?

Kinja tosses a flash drive to the person as they catch it.

Kinja: I believe my progress is moving smoothly. With more time, I can perfect it to become even more powerful. Though... it isn't ready for what you have in mind my lord.

Looking at the flash drive, the figure smiles maliciously at the progress.

???: Keep up the good work doctor. When the time comes and this becomes perfect, not even humans will be safe from my wrath I plan to bring. Including the CPUs.

Chapter 6. End.

Skill update:

Energy shot: Condensing the energy (Y/n) uses, he can fire off any number of shots. So long he has enough energy to do so.

Formation Attack: Midnight Shuffle: With Noire and (Y/n), they dash at the opponent on opposite sides and use their blades to pass by the enemy multiple times. After doing so, (Y/n) will send the enemy skyward to set up the final attack for Noire as she slams the enemy back down to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
35.4K 623 13
[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just thought I'd let you know. ^_^)>]]] -This i...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...