Mystreet Truth or Dare

By leaderofthecult

Another Aphmau Mystreet Truth or Dare book! I will be your narrator today by the name of Pandora. In this pla... More

Introduction
Dare for Zane
Dare for Ein
Dare for Aaron
Truth for Zane
Dare for Garroth
Dare for You
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Jason
Truth for Kim
Truth for Zane
Truth for Laurence
Truth for Aphmau
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Zane & Aaron
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Jason
Dare for Aarmau, Garrance, & Zane~Chan
Update
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Laurence
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Aphmau & Aaron
Dare for Jason & Daniel
Dare for Daniel
Dare for Jason
Dare for Zanemau
Dare for Jason & Pandora (and secretly Travlyn)
Dare for Aarmau (and secretly Zane~Chan)
Dare for Aaron & Ein
Dare for Ein
Dare for Everyone
Dare for Garrance
Truth for Everyone
Dare for Kimroth
Dare for Janiel
Dare for Zane & Gayroth
Dare for Zane~Chan
Truth for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Melcinda
Truth for Me?
Dare for Zenix
Dare for Kein (Kai x Ein)
Dare for Blazin (Blaze x Ein)
Dare for Melcinda
Truth for Anyone
Truth for Gene
Truth for Travis + Dare for Travlyn
Truth for Cadenza
Dare for Zane
Dare for Jason

Dare for Zane and Kawaii~Chan

1.9K 38 74
By leaderofthecult

Isothene (I actually wrote a Zane~Chan lemon on their account once lmfao)

Pandora: Welcome back! The next dare is for... you guessed it! Zane and Kawaii~Chan! I can tell there's gonna be a lot of those.

Zane: You're kidding me.

Nana: Oh, come on, Zane, you know you want me. *She giggles*

*Zane's face is pink*

Pandora: Okay, on with the dare. So, this will take a little bit to explain. Basically, there's an alternate universe in which Aphmau is a god, Aaron is dead, Laurmau is the best ship,  Garroth is trapped in a god demension, Zane is evil, and Kawaii~Chan is married to Dante with two kids. I am going to bring Zane and Kawaii~Chan from MCD to Mystreet and they are going to react to you kissing.

Zane: I'm evil, eh? I knew it. I knew somewhere I was appreciated for the dark shadow lord I am... mwahahahaha...

Nana: You're serious? I'm engaged to... Dante? *She almost gags*

Dante: That's not very nice if I had to be completely honest.

Nana: N-no, it's nothing against you, you're just... not my type at all...

Dante: And yet an emo shadow lord who has probably murdered entire villages including a loveable a side character, then taking the side character's beloved fiancé hostage as a slave is your type, right?

Pandora: DANTE, THE F*CKING WALL.

Zane: Oh... that's a downside... do I have an s/o of any kind?

Pandora: Nope, everybody hates you. You're like pixelated Hitler.

Zane: Well great, now I hate myself.

Pandora: Have fun! Also, everyone else should leave-- except me, just in case I need to explain anything. Shoo, shoo everyone.

*Everyone goes to the kitchen*

Pandora: Cool cool. Ready? Set? Let's go.

*She snaps her fingers and four people appear-- Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, and a young blue-haired meif'wa. They're all dressed in medieval clothing. Dante and Kawaii~Chan look like they had been mid-kiss when they teleported, whilst the blue-haired meif'wa, seemingly their daughter, is holding her mother's hand. Zane's holding a badass jet black sword in an attack stance. The four freak out and look around.*

MCD Dante: What's happening? Where am I!?

MCD Kawaii~Chan: Dante, what is this place? Irene's realm? Why are we here?

MCD Zane: *Violently observing his surroundings* No, this isn't the Irene realm. I've been there-- *he sees who asked* YOU! *he holds his sword at the ready*

MCD Dante: You...

MCD Nekoette: M-Mommy? Is that the bad man that Daddy told us about?

MCD Kawaii~Chan: Y-yes... yes, stay away, Nekoette.

Pandora: Break it up, you two. No need to get defensive. *She snaps her fingers and both drawn swords from Dante and Zane disappear* I didn't know that Dante or... um... Nekoette... would be here. This just got hella wrong. But also hella funny.

MCD Zane: *Looks at empty hand with anger* Where are we, peasant? What is it with those odd clothes? What realm have we entered, and how?

Pandora: I'll explain. I have the power to author anything this world. I don't want to get too much into it. I teleported you into this world. I actually only wanted Zane and Kawaii~Chan here, but you and your daughter just had to tag along. All I can say is... this is gonna be rough. *snickers evilly*

It's so weird to see duplicate versions of themselves. It disturbed both Mystreet Zane and Mystreet Nana to see Alternate Kawaii~Chan and Dante kissing, and even weirder to see their child. It just didn't seem like a possible thing in their world. Then again, this wasn't their world.

Wait... Mystreet Nana realized something. If MCD Dante, MCD Kawaii~Chan, MCD Zane, and their daughter were in a different universe... they could do whatever they wanted to them and not get in any trouble! Mystreet Nana telepathically told Mystreet Zane this and he giggled evilly.

Mystreet Zane: So, Zane, we meet at last. *he does his best evil laugh*

MCD Zane: Hello. Are you the alternate version of me?

Mystreet Zane: You could say that. You can also call me the most diabolical, evil version of you that you could possibly imagine.

MCD Zane: Explain.

Mystreet Zane: You see, I go onto Club Penguin without my parents' permission.

MCD Zane: One, what is Club Penguin? And two, why would it be important to get your parents' permission if you're a full-grown adult?

Mystreet Zane: Club Penguin is among the most evil services out there. Only the most badass, ruthless villains will go on there. And, well, in this universe, a parent's permission is one of the most necessary things in the world. To not have a parent's permission is a felony offense. To combine that AND the fact that I went into such an insanely edgy place... *he smirks as MCD Zane's jaw drops* You can guess what I mean.

Nana thought of talking to MCD Dante and MCD Kawaii~Chan, but she thought the element of surprise of their kiss without any socialization would be the best thing. She motioned Mystreet Zane back over.

He knew what was coming.

Zane swept Nana down in his arms as he passionately kissed her on the lips. MCD Dante gasped in horror as he watched Zane steal the love of his life. Of course it was a different version, but he couldn't help but tear up. MCD Zane stared at the pairing in bewilderment, wondering how the hell such an evil being of existence could ever love someone that cute. Was that what made him that much eviller?

And, well, Nekoette... she was probably the most traumatized from the experience. To see her own mother kiss the man who supposedly murdered villages... how could she do such a thing?

While Nana was suspended, she winked at the four confused and scared people staring at them. Zane finally broke the kiss.

Nekoette: *Starts bawling*

Mystreet Zane: Uhh... did we do something wrong?

*Pandora is rolling on the floor from laughing so hard*

Nana: Well I don't think it's that funny, Pandora. Nekoette, what's wrong?

Nekoette: W-why did you, my own mommy, kiss a murderer? *she sniffs*

Nana: *laughs and sits down with her* This is a different world. Here, Zane and I are together. How about I tell you a secret about my world? You have to promise to not tell anyone.

Nekoette: *nods and puts ear close to Nana*

Nana, whispering: In this world, Zane is nothing but a big softie. *she giggles*

Nekoette: Really?

Nana: Yep. *laughs and hops onto Mystreet Zane's back*

Mystreet Zane: Nan-- I mean Kawaii~Chan! *He spins around while Nana giggles*

MCD Dante: *Vomits*

Pandora: *MaGiCaLLy cleans up vomit before anyone sees it* ALRIGHT, everyone. Zane, Kawaii~Chan, you did your dare. And frankly, it was quite unique. Props to Isothene for this! Now, you four should get back to your world. And remember, Nekoette, that's just Zane's personality in OUR world. Not YOURS. Just... keep that in mind.

Mystreet Zane: *Walks up to MCD Zane* Hey, do me a favor and get some feelings. If you really wanted to be evil, I would suggest you have a soft side so people are confused on whether they love you or hate you. Just some words of wisdom from someone I guess you could call... your evil twin.

*MCD Zane slowly nods, taking in all of the important information he could. This was clearly an expert. After all, he had gone on to Club Penguin WITHOUT his parent's permission.

Pandora: You done saying your goodbyes?

MCD Kawaii~Chan was speechless as MCD Dante was gagging in a fetal position. MCD Zane was listening intently to the last of Zane's advice, and Nekoette was smiling at Nana.

Pandora: This has been a good trip. A good chapter. A very unique dare in general, actually. But I'm tired. Let's be done with this. *she snaps her fingers and all four people from MCD disappear.*

Zane: Well that was fun. I still feel kinda bad for the kid, though.

Nana: Don't worry, I dealt with her.

Zane: Good.

Everyone floods into the room. They're all spurting out questions like "what were they like? How did they react? What clothes were they wearing?" Zane and Kawaii~Chan patiently answered each one. They got another "ooh" or "aah" everytime they answered a question.

Pandora: Well, this was a fun chapter. I just have to say, as always, leave your answers in the comments below, and I'll pick my favorites in the next episode of Mystreet Truth or Dare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.8K 27
Aphmau's P.O.V Everyone has their secrets. Some are better left hidden. I ran away from my past. It was for the best. I saw them die, so I ran. I...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
5.8K 181 23
In Mystreet, the teams and groups for dance were always the same. Nothing changed and that's how they liked it. After the events of the Competition...
61.5K 2.7K 49
THIS BOOK IS SO BAD DONT READ IT I WROTE IT SUCH A LONG TIME AGO I MEANT IT ^ IT'S HORRIBLE SO CRINGEWORTHY PLEASE Everyone from Mystreet are locke...