The Beach House • JB

By suckingbieber

Winnie Stone is an aspiring author who is working on her first romance novel. Justin Bieber is a millionaire... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. II
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
EPILOGUE PT. I
EPILOGUE PT. II

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

1.5K 69 64
By suckingbieber

˚˚˚
NOW OR NEVER
( CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE )
I CAN'T ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME THAT I CAN'T DO FOR YOU.

˚˚˚

"So you told him to wait until Saturday?"

"Yep."

Jade laughed softly. "You realize how crazy that sounds, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. . .you two seem to be at the point where it might be toxic to be together."

"Toxic?"

Jade turned on her turning signal and switched lanes. "Yeah. . .like if you go back with him you'll have to forget what happened."

"But. . .I can't."

"So do you really want to be with him?"

Winnie looked down at her lap and sharply inhaled a breath as Jade glanced her way and licked her lips before looking back at the road.

"Look, I'm not saying get married to him or anything. . .just think about what you're going to say. . .okay?"

"Yeah, you're right."

And with that, the truck got quiet again making Jade reach the radio knob and turn up the radio as the sound of Girls Like You by Maroon 5 started to play on their drive home.

˚˚˚

"When was this transfer made?"

"About an hour ago, sir."

Justin nodded and rubbed his jawline. "Okay, thanks."

The bank teller nodded and closed Justin's folder and watched Justin get up from his seat at his desk and made his way out of the bank and over to the limousine where Frank waited inside.

Seeing Justin, he got out of the car and waited for him to come to the door before opening it, but just before he got in, he touched his shoulder and smiled.

"You're doing a good thing, Justin. Jeremy would be proud of you."

"Thanks, Frank."

Frank nodded and dropped his hand from his shoulder and let Justin slip inside of the the limousine and shut the door behind him.

Once he was back in the driver's seat, he looked into his mirror as Justin licked his lips and looked down at his phone to see if he got any new messages.

"She'll do what's right, Mr. Bieber."

"It's Justin. . .and I hope so, Frank."

Frank hummed. "Where to?"

"Back home."

Frank nodded and put the limousine in drive as Justin rolled the back window up and let himself relax in the leather seats as he let out a low huff.

One more day, Justin thought.

˚˚˚

"Are you sure you'll be okay? You don't need me to cancel with Peter?"

Winnie turned around and looked at Jade from behind the couch and let out a small laugh as she looked at her outfit, she was dressed in a silk button up off the shoulder top tucked into a pair of black and white striped trouser pants with black heels to match with her hair in a neat bun on top of her head.

"Damn, you look good, I wouldn't cancel on that."

Jade snickered. "Shut up."

"And no, I don't need you to stay back, go."

Jade let out a breath and nodded and suddenly heard the sound of the doorbell making her sleek back her hair again as she walked to the door and opened it to see Peter.

"Hey. . ."

"Hey, gorgeous. . .," Peter murmured softly as he leaned down and kissed Jade's forehead and slipped his arm around her waist. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, bye, Winnie!"

"See ya!"

"Bye, Winnie!"

"Bye, Pete!" Winnie shouted as the sound of the door shutting made her huff and scroll through Netflix until she found something to watch.

Not finding anything interesting, Winnie put on Step Sisters and let the movie start as she went into the kitchen to fix her something to eat.

As she did, the sound of her phone ringing made her pause and jog back into the living room to get her phone and see it was Justin calling making her hesitant to press the green button.

Biting the inside of her cheek, she let out a small sigh and pressed the button and put the phone to her ear as she fiddled with the hem of her t-shirt.

"Hello?"

"Winnie?"

"Hi. . ."

"Hey. . ."

Winnie momentarily pursed her lips. "Do you need something, Justin?"

"Oh. . .um, not really, I just wanted to hear from you is all."

"You just saw me yesterday."

"Yeah. . .listen, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Winnie let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine, Justin."

"No. . .let me stop bullshitting you. . .Winnie I called because I wanna tell you I can't wait until Saturday."

"What?"

"I can't wait. . .I-I need to see you, can you come over? I—"

"Justin, I'm home alone, Jade just left. I have no ride." Winnie murmured softly into the phone as she walked back toward the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I have Frank here, he can come get you, okay?"

"I. . .okay, how long?"

"Give him about 20 minutes? Send me the address."

Winnie bit her bottom lip softly. "Okay. . .bye."

Winnie puffed out a breath as she hung up the phone and went into her messages with Justin and typed the address and locked it back as she shut the fridge and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl and made her way into her bedroom to get dressed.

After a few minutes of looking for some clothes, Winnie decided on a long sleeve skin tight olive colored dress that stopped mid thigh and her white high top converse with her curls up in a bun.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, Winnie heard the sound of the doorbell making her head out of the living room and head to the door to open it.

Opening it to see Frank, Winnie gave a closed mouth smile and told him to wait as she jogged back into the living room and turned the television off and grab her purse, keys, and phone.

Once she finished, she jogged back over to the door and headed out with Frank as he guided her to the limousine and opened the door for her.

How fancy, Winnie thought.

Winnie thanked him and slipped inside the limousine as Frank shut it back and got inside the driver's seat and started the engine again.

As he drove off, he looked in his mirror at Winnie seeing her fiddling with her fingers making him raise an eyebrow and clear his throat.

"Ms. Stone is it?"

Winnie looked up. "Yes."

"Mr. Bieber has taken a real great liking of you. . .I wouldn't be nervous if I was you."

"You have no idea. . ."

Frank hummed in response and looked back to the road and continued to drive Winnie back to the house as Winnie leaned her head against the window and watched the limousine pass everything.

˚˚˚

Frank opened the door for Winnie making her step out and let out a breath as she thanked Frank and pulled her dress down a bit as she walked up to the beach house.

It had been a while since she'd last been there.

Winnie let out a shaky breath and slowly walked up to the door and took her keys out and unlocked the door and made her way into the house.

Once she was inside, she stopped herself when she saw Justin walk by rolling up the sleeves of his dark blue and white mini polka dotted button up shirt.

"Winnie."

"Hi."

"I didn't expect you to be here early. . .I was still getting ready."

Winnie let out a soft laugh. "As I can see."

"So. . .I was thinking we could go outside to the fire pit and eat some s'mores while we talked."

"S'mores? Justin Bieber you really know how to woo a girl." Winnie giggled as she watched Justin's cheeks heat as he scratched the back of his neck and let out a nervous laugh.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. . ."

Justin nodded and licked his lips as he motioned with his head for Winnie to follow him to the fire pit area outside.

Winnie sharply inhaled a breath as she sat down next to Justin on the soft couch that she had missed, she let out a hum as she took her legs into the chair and tucked them under her.

Justin cleared his throat and passed Winnie her stick and passed her the bag of marshmallows making her smile and pull a marshmallow out and place it on her stick as Justin did the same and placed it over the fire with Winnie's.

"So—"

"Justin, I don't think I should come back."

Justin creased his eyebrows and looked over to Winnie seeing her eyes were becoming glossy — that was until she blinked a couple of times and looked away.

"What?"

"Justin, I know I said that your father was to blame for my Papa. . .but I can't just walk around with you know that. . .your father. . ."

"Winnie, that wasn't me!"

Winnie let out a sob. "I know, Jay. . ."

"Then. . .why won't you come back?"

Winnie moved her marshmallow away from the fire and Justin did as well and went to look back at Winnie seeing her looking down at the roasted marshmallow.

"I'm still healing, Justin."

Justin sharply inhaled a breath and looked away from Winnie as if he was trying to process what she had said making him nod.

Justin then cleared his throat and let his left hand reach over to Winnie's right and interlace them making Winnie's heart flutter.

"Then I'll wait for you."

Winnie let out a small laugh. "I can't ask you to do that. . ."

"Why not?"

"Because, Justin. . ."

"Because what?"

"Because! I can't ask you to do something for me that I can't do for you!" Winnie shouted as she covered her mouth and briefly shut her eyes as Justin pursed his lips.

Taking in what Winnie said, the silence grew thicker as Justin leaned back on the couch for a moment before shaking his head and leaning back up.

"No."

"No?"

"Winnie, I'm waiting for you, I don't care. . .," Justin murmured softly as his voice cracked a bit and he reached out to touch Winnie's cheek. "I won't rush you."

"Justin. . ."

"I'm in love with you, Winnie Stone."

Winnie gasped and looked up into Justin's eyes with his hand still on her cheek making her touch his hand as she tried to process his words.

"You. . .you what?"

"I love you, Winnie. . .god, I love you." Justin spoke in a whisper making Winnie's heart begin to pick up pace in her chest as she watched Justin glance at her lips.

"Justin. . ."

"You don't have to say it back. . .I just want you to know how I feel, okay?"

Winnie pursed her lips momentarily. "Thank you."

"Technically we have two weeks left in this beach house before we have to head back. . .if you make a decision by then. . .I'll be okay with it 100%."

"That's a big step for you, Bieber."

Justin let out a soft chuckle. "I know. . ."

Winnie licked her lips and pulled her face away from Justin and went to fix the rest of her s'mores as Justin did as well — as if their conversation a minute ago didn't happen.

But Winnie knew.

And she had a decision to make.

˚˚˚

Winnie woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside making her sharply inhaled a breath and turn around to see the window open in the familiar room.

Winnie then turned back around and saw her body lying on top of Justin's seeing that he was still asleep making her hum and rise up from the bed.

Sighing softly, she rolled off the bed and pulled her dress down and made her way out of his bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of water.

After a few minutes, Winnie walked outside and looked outside at the view they had of the town down the hill from behind the fence of the pool area.

"Good morning to you too."

Winnie gasped and jumped as she turned around to see Justin leaning against the doorframe that leads outside the pool area.

"Oh. . .good morning."

"What're are you doing out here?"

Winnie pursed her lips until she saw Justin walk up to stand next to her and look out at the view with her. "As long as I've been here I haven't swam in this pool."

"I think this summer was pretty eventful enough for you. . .don't you think?"

"Yeah. . ."

"Listen, Winnie. . .about last night. . .I shouldn't have dropped the 'l' word on you like that—"

"No, don't apologize, honestly. . .you were just expressing your feelings."

Justin licked his lips. "I meant what I said about waiting for you."

"And I appreciate that."

Justin smiled down at Winnie as she smiled up at him, she then realized he was leaning in making her heart flutter — only to be stopped by the sound of her phone coming from her bra.

Winnie creased her eyebrows. "I put my phone my bra last night?"

"I was going to say anything, but. . ."

"Shut up." Winnie spoke as she pulled her phone out and walked away from Justin seeing that the caller ID was Jade.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell have you been?"

"With Justin. . ."

"Oh hell. . .did you. . .?"

"No. . .we talked, listen, I need a ride. Can you pick me up?"

Winnie bit her bottom lip as she heard Jade sigh through the phone.

"Fine. . .you have hella explaining to do."

"I know, thanks."

With that, Winnie hung up and walked back over to Justin seeing him still staring out at the view with his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"Justin. . .I promise I'll give you an answer soon."

"Really?"

"Yes. . .and no matter what, you'll be alright? 100%, right?"

Justin nodded. "Of course."

Winnie nodded and smiled as she walked closer to Justin and wrapped an arm around his neck and got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek softly.

"Good."

˚˚˚

Winnie waved to Justin and she walked up to Jade's truck and watched him lean against the doorframe of the front door and wave back.

Winnie slipped inside of Jade's truck and saw her glaring at her as soon as she got in the truck making her smile wide.

"Thanks, honey."

"I should murder you."

Winnie fake gasped. "Then how would I explain everything to you?"

Jade rolled her eyes and shook her head as she started the engine and let the sound of God's Plan by Drake play softly as she looked over at Winnie and pointed a finger at her.

"You're lucky you're my best friend."

Winnie sighed softly and grabbed her hand and held it and gave it a peck and then smiled wide at her.

"I love you too, Jade."

Jade rolled her eyes again and put the car in park and took her hand away from Winnie's to drive them back to her house.

˚˚˚

WOW THIS WAS CRAZY, BUT OK YOU GUYS WE ONLY GOT A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT BEFORE IT'S OVER!

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JUSTIN DROPPING THE 'L' WORD??

WHAT DO YOU THINK WINNIE WILL DO?

DO YOU THINK WINNIE CAN EVER HEAL FROM WHAT HAPPENED?

LEMME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, & COMMENT (INLINES ARE THE BEST)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.