ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ οΉ” 𝐝𝐣𝐝...

By nimrod404

stella dior grew up in the limelight, her father being a well-known director, her mother an actress. she didn... More

00.
1
2
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
part two.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
the conclusion.

12.

2.6K 46 4
By nimrod404

chapter 12: "the one with the weird moments,"
word count: 1,685

DAVE AND I SAT in his car for a few moments after that kiss, not really sure what we should do. Sure, we finally admitted we had feelings for each other, but we were both two young kids who didn't fully understand what to do right now. David then smiled once again, shutting the car off before shaking his head and the both of us getting out, going up to the front door. David just opened the door, a smile on my face once I saw everyone sitting around not really doing anything. 

"Stella!" Kristen yelled out, dragging the 'a' out before running over and giving me a huge hug. I chuckled and hugged her back just as tight, "Where have you been?!" she asked, pulling away from me. 

I sighed and smiled, "I've been working non-stop," I lied to which she nodded her head and welcomed me back before going back to doing whatever it was she was doing. 

"Who wants to get some footage!" David yelled out and everyone stayed silent, groaning, "It's Tuesday, it's a work day my guy," he called out once again, looking over to Jason who was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand, "What is some crazy shit we can do today?" he joked, plopping down on the couch next to him. I chuckled and shook my head, walking into the kitchen to grab a water out of the fridge. 

"Ella! We need your help!" I heard David yell before turning around to look back at Jason, "Film a thing with Jason and me?" he questioned, I pointed my finger at David with a stern look on my face. 

"If I see one fucking taser, I'll have your head," I explained and everyone laughed, David, going into Scotty's room to film this short segment, "What are we doing?" I questioned, putting my phone silent before sitting on the floor in front of the camera on the right side of David, Jason on his left. 

"We are doing, Best Friend VS. Best Friend, who knows me better," David responded, after screenshotting a few questions from the tweet he made, telling people to ask him questions. I nodded my head and grabbed the whiteboard from Jason, waiting for the first question. 

"Ready?" Dave asked us, Jason and I nodded our heads a few moments later, "Welcome back to my second channel everyone, today I am here with my two best friends, Jason Nash, and the wonderful Stella Jones!" David called out, I waving, but Jason just looking at David shocked. 

"I get Jason Nash but she gets the wonderful Stella Jones?!" he exclaimed, making David laugh and shake his head, fixing his hat. That was a nervous tick he had, fixing his hat like that. 

I just shrugged and sat up tall, looking over at Jason, "What can I say? I'm just a wonderful person to be around," I teased to which Jason laughed and shook his head, looking at the camera. 

"I'm calling it now, these two are hooking up! I'm calling it!" Jason screamed out, making me gasp and smack him on the back of the head with this whiteboard, David then continuing with the video. 

"First question, when is my birthday?" Jason and I then both wrote down July 23rd, the two of us getting a point on that one. David then went to go say the second question, but soon stopped himself with a smirk, "Oh? And the loser? They get tased," David smirked, pulling out a taser and letting it go off. I then jumped about fifty feet away from him, an evil laugh leaving his lips. 

"What did I just fucking tell you!" I screamed at him, the two of them both laughing their asses off, "I'm gonna kick your ass Dobrik. Kick your ass," I shook my head and moved back over to him, waiting for the next question. 

After about ten questions, Jason and I were tied 5-5, this next one was the tiebreaker. I knew David wanted to tase me so bad, so this question was going to have an answer that only Jason knew. I knew that was going to happen. 

"Who is my best friend that lives in Vernon Hills?" David questioned, to which I looked at him like he was stupid. 

"How the hell am I supposed to know that?" I looked over at David who shrugged his shoulders and wore a smirk on his face, "David, how am I supposed to know that! I'm gonna kill you," I mumbled out at the end. I then capped the marker, tossing that and the board on the floor. 

"You're not even going to try?" Jason questioned, holding a cocky grin on his face. 

"He's never told me about any of his hometown friends, and the asshole knows that, so we might as well go get tased!" I screamed out and stood up, walking out into the backyard with anger on my face. I sighed and looked over at David as he walked out with the taser in his hand, Jason holding the camera. Soon enough from all the commotion, everyone else ended up coming outside to watch. 

"Okay, so because Ella is a bad friend, she will get tased for her consequences," David smirked and held the taser up, letting it go off. I then turned my back to the camera and looked up at him, a pleading look on my face. 

"Dave, please? I'll literally do anything else, please?" I begged him, making him smile and shake his head. Dave then held out the taser and went to tase me, but I jumped away from him just in time so it didn't hit me. 

"Let me tase you and it will be over!" he screamed and grabbed my arm, pulling me back over to him. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling my back to his front. Holding me in place, another evil laugh left his lips as I tried to get out of his grip, but it was no use. 

"Okay! Just do it!" I exclaimed and grabbed ahold of his hand, feeling the sudden shock run through my side. I screamed out and let go of him, David thankfully only doing it for a second. Everyone laughed at my childish reaction, a frown on David's face as he saw my reaction. The group then went back inside, leaving Dave and me in the backyard alone. I lifted up my rather thin shirt, revealing four burn marks on my side from the taser. 

"Oh my god, you weren't kidding!" David gasped and looked at me and then at my side. I hissed as I felt his fingers brush against them, David looking actually guilty. 

"Dave, it's fine, they'll heal," I tried to explain to him, but it was no use. When David got guilty like this, there was no use trying to convince him it was alright. 

"I thought it would be funny, I'm sorry Ella," David claimed once again, making me shake my head. I looked over at him and shook my head, a sigh leaving his lips, "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked me, to which I nodded my head once again, kissing his cheek before walking back into the house. 

"What time did you guys want to do dinner tonight?" Toddy asked everyone, to which no one answered, "Great! What time should I be ready!" Toddy laughed and I looked up at him with a small chuckle. 

"I'm free whenever, so it's up to you guys really," David explained and Jason pulled off his headphones, looking over at everyone. 

"We can go around like 7? It's almost six now, that gives everyone an hour or so to get ready?" Everyone nodded their heads and I sat on the couch beside Zane who was editing. 

Zane then looked over at me, "You coming with us?" he questioned, to which I shrugged my shoulders, "C'mon baby, Heath and Mariah are gonna be there, Carly and Erin, just come along," he explained and I looked over at David who nodded his head, saying I could get a ride with him. 

"Well, in that case, I better go get ready, can you swing by my apartment?" I asked David, who just shook his head. 

"You have stuff at my place you can wear," he explained and I looked at him confused, "You have that white shirt, yet bra looking thing with the lace and fancy shit?" he responded, more as a question, I then nodded my head, "We're going to Olive Garden, so it's not that fancy," he explained once again, a smile on my lips. 

"You see I want to ask why you're going through my drawers, but then I realize they're yours and I don't ask," Everyone laughed and David grabbed his stuff, the two of us heading into his car with a smile, "So, I have a real question for you," I started, to which David looked at me confused and nodded his head, "Am I your girlfriend?" I questioned him, David smiling and glancing over at me, grabbing my hand in his, "I'm serious Dave, I don't know what I should call you," David then chuckled and looked over at me once again. 

"Well, I don't think we should tell our friends yet, because I want to get to know you as my girlfriend rather than one of my best friends, you know?" he explained, to which I nodded my head, "And I don't think I'll ever end up telling the public, because they loved Liza and I together so much, that when I finally broke it off, people started hating me, and I can't deal with you getting more hate than you already do for being my friend," I nodded my head and squeezed his hand to relax him a little bit. 

"But, yes, you are definitely my girlfriend Ella," he explained and I smiled, feeling him kiss my hand before continuing to drive back to his house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
476K 9.5K 26
David's assistant Natalie feels that it's time for him to get up and move on from moping about his ex-girlfriend, right into her new friend Charlotte...
5.8K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.