Naruto One Shots! O P E N!! O...

By Fop_Cat

read the title. I'll mostly do X-readers, but I'll also take OC shots and lemons (meh?). Just give meh REQUES... More

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz
Hinata x Naruto Lemon
Sasuke x Sakura LEMON
Rock Lee x Reader
Rock Lee x reader Lemon part 2
Punkish Gaara x Shy! Reader
~Deidara x Reader~
~Pein x reader lemon~
~Neji x reader lemon~
~Hidan x reader lemon~
~Kakuzu x reader lemon~
~Itachi x reader lemon~
Sasuke x reader lemon
Choji x reader HUG
Neji x reader Part 1??
Kankuro x reader

~ Madara x reader lemon~

9.8K 127 403
By Fop_Cat

Y/n wakes with a start, sitting upright in her bed, ears alert. She could have sworn a noise had been the cause of her rude awakening.

Her blood pumps hard in her veins as she creeps to her bedroom door. She presses her ear against the door tenderly, straining to hear any signs of an intruder. She is greeted by silence, giving her the courage to turn on the light and head cautiously downstairs.

Nothing seems out of place as she creeps through the hallway to her kitchen/living area. She sighs in relief, silently scolding herself for being so paranoid. A sudden knock at the door makes her heart nearly jump out of her chest.

Her radio's clock reads 1 AM, who the hell would be at her door at this hour?

The anxious girl steals a peek through her curtains only to let out a withheld breath in relief. She opens her door to reveal Tobi awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

"Tobi, you do realize it's the time of night when defenseless young ladies like myself practically wet our beds at the sound of loud, intrusive noises?!" she can't help snapping at him. She'd only been in bed for 5 hours at most and he had scared the hell out of her.

Tobi lowers his gaze in dejection. "I'm sorry Y/n- chan. My cell phone died before I could meet back up with Deidara-sempai and I don't have any change for a payphone," he confesses sheepishly. "I wasn't trying make you have a little accident in your sheets!"

She narrows her eyes at him, swearing she'd heard a hint of mockery in his tone. However, she had pretty much walked into that one.

Y/n groans and ushers him in, heading over to the table to grab her cell phone out of her purse. She's too preoccupied to notice Tobi subtly lock the door behind him as he lets himself in.

"Here you go," she hands him the phone before walking over to the fridge. "I have some (f/d) in here, you want one?"

"No that's quite alright, but there is something else you can give me ."

The sultry words breathed right in her ear makes Y/n freeze in terror. She knew that deep, conceited voice, but there was just no way! She whips around only to be caught up in a crushing grip.

"Ah, ah. You should play nice, I don't want to have to really hurt you."

Now she knew for sure, she could practically see that arrogant Uchiha smirk beneath the mask.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house and what did you do to Tobi?!"

She bucks against his grip, aiming a well placed kick at his groin. He groans in pain, but doesn't release her.

He instead opts to throw her onto the couch as he stands over her tauntingly.

The orange mask clatters against the ground as Y/n is met with the sinister eyes of Madara Uchiha. "Tobi's a good boy!" he cries in that shrill high pitched voice watching her look of recognition with scornful eyes.

"You-you bastard!" she snarls. "Who do you think you are, playing with my head like that? I want you out of my apartment and I never want to see you again."

She was trying to sound bold, but the way he'd manhandled her in her own home had her truly scared deep down. She hoped her anger would dissuade whatever he was planning, but if he was willing to go this far to corner her alone, she didn't have high hopes he'd leave so easily. She looks towards the door gauging her chances of escape, if that wasn't possible and he refused to leave, her only hope was screaming.

Seeing the intention in her eyes Madara chuckles and steps closer. He leers down at the girl who'd been swimming in his blood all week, taunting his desires with an aloof disinterest that drove him to his breaking point, this.

"You honestly think you can just be rid of me, Y/n? I am, Madara Uchiha, I always get what I want and nobody can stop me." His laugh is maniacal, causing Y/n's blood to run cold.

Sensing her fear, he bends down to her eye level. "And do you know what I want Y/n?"

She tries to speak, but feels frozen in place. The look of such deep set desire and burning lust in his dark eyes told her exactly what it was he wanted.

The only thing Y/n can think to do is reason with him, screaming at this point would be utterly useless as he could simply cover her mouth then gag her.

"I'm going to show you exactly who Madara Uchiha is and why you should respect me."

His lips trail over her neck, but Y/n is unable to move, frozen in fear as the reality of his chilling words sink in.

"Obey me."

His warm breath tickles her ear once again, sending chills through her.

"Fear me."

His lips smash onto hers without warning. He attacks her mouth with feverish need, snapping Y/n to her senses.

Her hands are tiny on his wide chest, but she pushes against him with all her might. Madara lets out a dissatisfied growl and viciously grabs one of her breasts through her tank top. Y/n groans in shock and pain, never having been fondled in such a rough manner, giving the eager Uchiha the access he desired. His tongue greedily explores the insides of her mouth, urging her tongue into submission.

Really starting to panic, Y/n bites down on Madara's tongue. He snarls and pulls away momentarily, though the look on her face makes the young girl immediately regret her actions.

"That was unwise Y/n."

A scream is caught in her throat as he grabs her neck, pinning her down with his body. Until now she'd never realized how muscular he was. His chiseled body bulges beneath his lose black and red cloak and she feels his toned thighs rubbing against her own soft flesh. She mentally curses herself for wearing such tiny shorts to bed made of thin material that could easily be ripped off or felt through. A hard probing between her thighs makes Y/n shudder in fear, he really was going to do it to her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Madara catches the slight widening of her eyes as his now erect manhood presses against her lightly. He wonders if she's ever been touched by a man and secretly hopes not. Nothing would satisfy him more than to break her, truly owning her body in a way that no other man would ever be able to compare to after him. He purposefully grinds his hard length against her warmth, watching her reaction carefully. Her face turns bright red at the contact and he sees her clenching her teeth, clearly trying to bite back a surprised groan.

Y/n's face feels hot beneath the Uchiha's body and scrutinizing gaze. No man has ever touched her like that before. She'd always believed in waiting for someone special to share her first time, not marriage per se, but at least someone she cared deeply about. Now the man she had hated more than anyone else she'd ever met was going to steal the intimacy of her first time.

Not knowing what else to do, she looks up pleadingly into his burning eyes still raking over her form. "P-please, don't do this Madara-sama. I know I haven't been polite or very agreeable, but I'm so sorry," she chokes out as tears form in the corner of her eyes.

Madara closes his eyes, basking in the sound of her pathetic pleading and submission. The way his name rolled so pitifully off her tongue was delicious and sent a delightful tingling down his groin. There was no way he could resist his urges now, she just looked so compromising and her fear ignited a predatory response somewhere deep inside him that was so intoxicating.

He smiles down at her cruelly, stroking her hair in a falsely comforting manner. "Oh, but Y/n. Isn't this what you wanted all along?"

Her pathetically confused eyes make his hard member throb painfully. "How did you think I would react to all your teasing? Your sexy heels, the sultry way you always taunted me, the constant rebellion. All attempts to get my attention and you finally did Y/n. So here I am, ready to give you my complete and undivided attention."

The Uchiha smirks down at the horrified look on the American girl's face. If she thought he was simply going to satisfy his physical need for her body, she was in for an unpleasant surprise. He could think of no better way to truly crush the girl's spirit than to manipulate her into thinking his sexual advances were her own fault. His revenge for all those times she'd mocked and ignored him would be satisfied once he'd broken her strong will, a thought that aroused him as much as feeling her warm body struggling beneath his.

That bastard, this isn't my fault! she screams in her mind. Only to be confronted with a treacherous inner voice that whispers, 'but you did push him. You tested his patience, you practically spit in the face of one of the world's most powerful men. What did you think was going to happen?'

Her inner argument comes to a screeching halt as the feeling of warm lips nipping and sucking on the sensitive flesh of her neck causes waves of pleasure and pain to ignite across her skin. She feels Madara grin against her neck as her body trembles in fear and a sickening anticipation she can't control. The thought of his satisfaction and her profound loathing for the man assaulting her senses enrages Y/n. Before he can react, she yanks her knees from his hold and slams her feet into his chest, sending him tumbling to the ground. Without wasting time, she bolts for the door and yanks open the lock. But a rough hand grabs her hair, violently pulling her away from the door. The blonde cries out in pain, desperately clawing at the hands gripping her hair so fiercely but, immediately stops when she sees Madara's face.

The man is seething and his body trembles in pure rage, but that's not what makes Y/n's blood run cold. His once onyx eyes are now a deep shade of blood red and give off an eerily inhuman glow. Who is this monster?

Madara's Sharingan had activated purely on instinct, but the mortified look on the girl's face pleases him immensely. She would not dare attempting to escape now. He hoped she'd still put up a little struggle when he took her, but he knew she wouldn't be stupid enough to risk enraging him further. He sees her averting his gaze now, which for some reason displeases him.

"Look at me," he snarls.

Reluctantly, her fearful eyes meet his.

He grins satisfactorily. "You brought this on yourself the moment you insulted Madara Uchiha. There is no escaping this so you'd be wise to just let me have my way. You could even enjoy it." He laughs coldly, pulling her forward suddenly. As her unwilling body crashes into his, their lips collide in a fiery passion.

Y/n feels numb as she allows his tongue and teeth to ravage her mouth until it's sore and she tastes a little blood. He clearly had no intention of letting her go. His strong arms lift her and she finds herself thrown on her bed seconds later. Madara wastes no time as he rips his shirt and pants off, his need too urgent to stave off any longer.

Y/n freezes in panic as she feels the steel edge of a blade slice through her shirt and pants. The feeling of cold air rushing across her skin should have made her cry, but she was beyond the point of reason and desperately sought to retreat into her mind as he had his way with her body. And have his way with her, he did. He takes a moment to admire her tan well shaped body. She was everything he'd imagined and more. Her breasts were firm and plump, the way her small waste and wide hips met formed an alluring hour glass shape, and the bare skin of her womanhood looked so welcoming to his hungry gaze.

His mouth is suddenly all over her at once. Her breasts seer with a strange heat as his tongue glides over her nipple, swirling and lapping until it is erect and hard. He then places it in his mouth nipping and sucking greedily while his free hand fondles her other breast. Y/n tries her hardest to bite back the moans threatening to spill from her treacherous lips. Noticing this, Madara growls impatiently with her nipple still in his mouth and bites down hard. The force isn't enough to break skin, but she groans in a mix of pain and pleasure.

The blonde struggles to free her bruised flesh from him, but Madara grabs her arms, roughly pinning them above her head with one hand while the other trails down her body. His fingers find the entrance to her wet opening and he gives her a lecherous smirk. Y/n can't stop herself from moaning as he massages her wet folds lightly, teasing her. His thumb finds her sensitive clit and rubs it in tantalizingly slow, circular motions. Her back arches involuntarily as he presses down on the sensitive bud hard, grinding it roughly now.

The sensation is foreign, but Y/n's body welcomes the touch. The sweet tremors sweeping through her stomach abruptly come to a halt as two fingers penetrate her womanhood. The young girl cries out in pain, but the Uchiha ignores her pleas to stop and continues to pound his fingers into her wetness, repeatedly tapping her g-spot.

A tight coiling in her stomach begins to build as Madara pumps his fingers harder and faster while he relentlessly rubs her clit, grinding the desired orgasm out of her. Unable to hold back the tidal wave building inside, her moans loudly as she cums hard on his fingers. A deep feeling of shame and self loathing washes over the now flustered girl as she feels her juices spill out of her when Madara pulls his hand away and up to his mouth.

"Tobi, likes Y/n- chan's taste," he whispers teasingly in that voice.

"You are sick," a breathlessly furious Y/n manages to snarl between heavy pants.

"What's the matter y/n-chan?" Madara taunts in his normal deep, patronizing tone. "I thought you liked Tobi? After all, you two were getting so close earlier. Don't worry, I won't think you're a slut for fucking your new friend." His laugh is laced with cruel mirth.

The girl watches in horrified fascination as he licks her juices clean then pulls her face forward into a rough kiss, forcing her to taste her own juices. The taste is bearable, but she silently curses him for forcing her to do such a thing.

Satisfied with himself for making her cum, Madara removes his pants, impatient to be inside her. From her reaction to his fingering, he had concluded that she was indeed a virgin, which he couldn't be more pleased by. He knew this was going to hurt her which both amused and turned him on so he'd done his part by allowing her to have an orgasm before his needs were met. He was a generous lover after all. This thought causes him to chuckle darkly as he turns to his toy, giving her a full view of things to come.

Y/n's eyes widen in terror at the size of his large manhood. There was no way he'd be able to fit all of that inside her, she was so tight, he'd tear her apart! She tries to roll off the bed, but Madara's not having any of that. He takes her ruined, discarded clothes and uses them to tie her arms to the bedposts, making her completely helpless.

He positions himself between her slick folds that beckon him in and looks at her face comfortingly as she quietly begins to sob.

"Shhh," he coos mockingly. "If you behave, I'll make it feel good."

His taunting seems to awaken a new found hatred in her and she thrashes madly against her restraints. Madara simply laughs at her futile efforts as he grabs her hips in an iron grip.

"I did give you a choice, but since you seem so intent on resisting, I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson after all."

Before she can so much as beg, Madara slams the full length of his huge manhood deep inside her pussy, tearing her hymen to fit every inch of him all the way down to the base of his cock. The former virgin lets out a pained howl as her wounded body tries to adjust to his size. Tears flow freely down her cheeks as she bleeds out and her tightness wraps around his girth.

Madara moans in pure ecstasy at how lovingly the young girl's wetness grips his raging member, coaxing him to bury it even deeper. He'd never felt so right being inside someone, but Y/n's body molds to him perfectly like it was meant for him and him alone. Seeing her tears of pain, he gives her a second to adjust.

He moves in and out of her slowly, loving every wince to grace her face and every whimper to escape her lips. Unable to restrain himself further, Madara rams himself inside her as hard and deep as he can go, the force of his thrust causing his balls to slap her folds teasingly.

Another scream tears through Y/n's lips, only to be hushed by Madara's hungry lips. She struggles beneath him desperately trying to buck his mouth off hers. The feeling of her hips grinding into his causes the Uchiha to let out a growl of pleasure. All rational thought begins to slip from his mind as the squirming girl's futile efforts only goad the dominant beast within him. She was his now and he would do with her as he pleased even if he had to force her into submission.

Without warning Madara's lips latch onto her neck and his teeth sink into her skin. The sheer pain causes her back to arch hard, slamming Madara even further inside her. All self control fades away and he begins pounding his length as hard and deep inside  as he can. The ferocity of his thrusts creates a satisfying squelching sound as her womanhood begins to respond to his movements.

Y/n could feel her heart breaking inside her chest as every pump of his long member becomes more and more satisfying. Was she losing her mind? Her body that had writhed and seethed in agony at his presence now screams and begs for more. The breaking girl recedes deeper and deeper into her mind as the pleasure begins to course through her in furious waves demanding to be released.

Madara's teeth finally release her now purple neck. He looks down in her eyes loving the wounded look in them. "You're mine," he growls huskily feeling his release coming. She doesn't rebuke or even acknowledge that she heard, which infuriates the Uchiha. He flips her over viciously, never removing himself from her warmth as he holds up her hips while he pounds into an untouched and raw part of her womanhood.

This new sudden depth and pleasure tinged with pain makes Y/n cry out in sorrowful need. Madara yanks her blonde hair back riding her body like an animal, forcing her to her breaking point. Her orgasm washes over her sending waves of pleasure through her entire body, rendering all muscles useless. As her walls clench around him, Madara follows with a pleased groan, letting his warm seed fill her. With no energy left to support herself, Y/n crumples onto the bed, emotionally worn and physically exhausted. She prays for sleep to come swiftly and deliver her from this hell, if only for a few hours.

Madara chuckles in satisfaction. That had been the most amazing sex he'd ever had and Madara Uchiha had, had a lot of sex in his day. The beginning signs of an addiction are already forming in his mind as he regrets not having the resolve to take her again. But it had been so satisfying and his orgasm so great that he was completely satisfied and wanted nothing more than to sleep himself.

He plays with Y/n's hair mockingly. "Was it good for you too?"

The last thing she can remember before being swallowed by oblivion is the sound of his sinister laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 42 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
14.2K 151 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a πŸ‹...
5.4K 132 13
π™Ήπš˜πš’πš— 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πšŠπšπšžπš•πšπšœ 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš—πšŠπšŸπšŠπš’πšπšŠπšπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπš—οΏ½...
647 12 6
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...