Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Second Chances | Irimi Kaya

2.7K 38 8
By necr0misis

A/N: @_XLittleNightmareX_ told me she was gay for Irimi so here ya go bud (AND ITS SPOILER FREE!)

And did I insert myself (as a CCG investigator and a relative to Arima) into the story? yes. Yes i didly darn did. 

"I can't believe she just disappeared from the radar and now we still have to look for her!" You complained as your partner pushed the door to the new coffee shop open. 

"It's for safety mesures. You don't want that street dog to go around killing people again do you?" Rin stated, her voice lowering to a whisper once the two of you entered the shop. 

"But we haven't seen any news of her for months!" You whined, "Maybe she got killed or something. Can't we just close the case, Arima? Or even just give it to the Hachikawa squad!" 

"It's Rin, and no. We can't risk it. She could just be waiting for us to let our guard down. Now stop talking about that, not everyone can be trusted with CCG information, you know." The investigator sat down and glanced up at you, silently asking to the same. And so you did. Her gaze gave you chills and you were in no way going to endure it more than needed. 

"Anyways," You superior closed her eyes. 

'Here we go.' You mentally sighed. 

"How's it going? Any gossip in the office that us higher ups don't get to hear going around?" The girl gave you a bright smile as you tried your best to supress the shiver going down your spine. You hated when she switched from serious and deadly to happy-go-lucky. An Arima should not be able to do that. 

"Er, nothing much..." You trailed off. Thankfully, a waitress walked over, and saved you from the awkward conversation with your superior. You looked up to your savior, about to order the americano you had a craving for, but you found your mouth to be dry.  The thirst you were feeling towards the girl standing in front of you was strong

Her long, dark hair seemed to shine in the light, giving you the almost unbearable urge to stroke it, her soft eyes told you she seemed to be a somewhat shy girl, but they also seemed to hold some dark emotions, far behind.

While you sat there, gaping like a fish, you could hear Rin in the background ordering for the two of you, attempting to make conversation with the said waitress, who stuck with the bare minimum of words every time she answered. So maybe she was shy. But that was okay, you could try to initiate things yourself. 

"Hey, stop daydreaming, (Y/N)." Rin scolded, waving a hand in front of your face and successfully pulling you out of your trance. "You should get her number." She added, yet there was no teasing or suggestiveness in her voice. 

"Uh- why?" You asked, suspicious.

"I'm getting weird vibes from her and she probably knows about your puppy crush already, so you might be able to investigate her." She whispered, making you turn back to the girl who was now behind the counter, most likely preparing your drinks and food. 

"A ghoul?" You asked, uncertain. She didn't seem like the type... 

"Dunno yet, it's just a feeling I have." Rin answered. "But if she isn't, you'll still have her number." With a wink, the investigator turned serious once again and fell into a deep silence while you couldn't stop looking at the girl behind the counter. If you could only get a name...  

••••

"Thank you!" You smiled brightly at the pretty girl as she gave you back your receipt for your part of the bill. You briefly glanced down at it before doing a double take at the number written on the bottom. 

"Irimi." The girl spoke clearly. Despite being shy, her voice wasn't that quiet. Maybe she was just a reserved person... "Irimi Kaya." 

"(L/N) (Y/N)!" You answered, your smile never leaving your face. "I look forward to speaking with you again!" With that, you nodded towards her and exited the shop, meeting up with Rin before returning to the 20th ward's CCG office. 

"That was a really stupid move." Koma stated from behind Irimi. "You're gonna get killed before you can say 'woof'." 

"Shut up. I have a good feeling about this, maybe I can get off the hook by making them think I'm human." 

"Have you seen the investigator they were with? I heard them call her Arima, and if she's their partner, you're screwed, Kaya." Koma leaned forwards, a scared expression on his face. "Do you have any idea who the Arima's are?"

"I'm telling you, I have a good feeling about them." Irimi answered before walking away. 

"Just don't drag Anteiku down with you, got it?" 

The dark haired female simply sighed and ignored him. She'd repeat herself as much as she needed to. 

She had a good feeling about you.

 ••••

And good feeling turned into great feelings, great feelings into love. 

Kaya hadn't meant to go that far. She just needed the CCG off her back for a moment to get a breather, but she ended up falling for a dove instead. Although she knew your partner, Arima Rin, still had her doubts about her, the two of you couldn't find concrete evidence and were forced to give her some space after a while. 

At first, she intended to let the relationship between the two of you loose its spark, since she didn't need you as an alibi anymore, but she couldn't get herself to let you go. She realized that what she thought was acting was just her actual feelings, and that every single thing she said and did was completely genuine.  

On your side, you adored the time you spent with Kaya. As sappy as it sounded, the butterflies in your stomach never calmed down ever since you first laid eyes on her and when she first told you she loved you, you got a taste of pure happiness. Throughout the months, throughout the years, that girl had stolen the spot as your number one priority. You were sure if it came down to it, you'd even choose her over the CCG. 

And she would choose you over Anteiku and the Black Dobers any day, and she was happy that way. She never knew she needed someone like you in her life until you came along, but if you were to disappear from her life or be ripped away from her, she'd go berserk. 

But if there was one thing she never let herself do, it was to reveal herself to you. Don't get her wrong, she trusted you more than anyone, but she knew your job probably came first and it was simply a second nature of yours to exterminate her if you had just the smallest evidence that she was a ghoul. She wasn't scared of dying because of that. No, she knew she had to pay for her sins at some point. She just hated the thought of you thinking badly of her, or having you breaking up with her over the matter. 

Thinking back, maybe she should have come clean. Maybe she should've had a bit more faith in you. After all, you did deserve the truth... 

And there she went, doing more wrong than right once again. How just like her. She probably should have told you. 

She probably shouldn't have pretended to be human so much and attempted to eat that meal with you, either, but you just wanted to show her that restaurant so badly, and who was she to deny you happiness? 

"Kaya..?" You called out, hesitantly taking a few steps towards the girl hunched over in the alley. "Are you okay? You should have told me you were sick... I wouldn't have pushed you into eating..." 

'Just don't think about it. If you don't think about it, the possibility just gets smaller, no?' You thought, desperately praying this wasn't a sign of what you thought it was. 

Your girlfriend simply threw up more of the human food, clutching her stomach. She should really come clean after this, but... She was still scared of the possibility of you being disgusted by her true nature. 

"Listen, honey, tell me what's wrong. I'll go get some medicine-" 

"No, medicine won't work." Kaya cut you off, wiping bile off of the side of her face. 

"But-" 

"(Y/N)... You know perfectly well why this happened." Irimi stated, swallowing her fears (and more oncoming sick) and deciding to come clean. 

You, on the other hand, only flinched and looked at the ground, your left hand shaking uncontrollably. 

'Rin told me. One push of the button and they'll be coming... But... She's my- No, she's a ghoul, nothing more, and this is my job. I could be killed for this...' You took a deep breath before pressing the tiny button, probably alerting the CCG that she was indeed a ghoul. 

"I'm sorry..." You whimpered. You had ten minutes before they'd get here. 

Kaya let her head fall. She should have expected this. She pictured it in her mind countless of times, but it still stung. It still stung that with a nearly insignificant movement of your hand, you had sealed her fate, and she simply let it happen. 

"It's okay. I forgive you." She stated, forcing a small smile on her lips and looking up to meet your heartbroken gaze. "I have to pay for my sins, anyways." 

One look at her face and you regretted your decision. This girl loved you and you loved her back, so why did you sell her out so easily? Because you were scared of death? Of being found out? Of lying? 

You felt your heart clench as you attempted to recollect yourself and think this through. The CCG had always been second when it comes to her, so why did you press that button? Because it was easier. Because flexing a few muscles in your hand was easier than walking away knowing you were lying to the organization that took you in and helped you become the person you are today. 

"If anyone has to pay for their sins, its me." You muttered, earning a confused gaze from your girlfriend. "We have seven minutes until they get here, and I'm sorry for pressing that button, but you can still make it out." 

"(Y/N)-" 

"Listen, Kaya. I need you to hurt me. You have to harm me enough to make me incapable of fighting you, and I'll tell them you knew what was going on and ran away. I need you to go into hiding, and stay there for a long while, okay? I know I made your life ten times more difficult right now, but I want to try and make things right." You took a deep breath to try and calm your racing heart. This was going to hurt, but it'll be worth it. 

"I can't hurt you. I promised-" 

"You'll only hurt me physically. I'll be okay emotionally, I promise." A silence settled between you, and you broke it to try and speed up the process. "Just try and make it quick? Maybe don't incapacitate me for life, too." You teased. 

"You'll still be able to do your job, I promise." She answered, giving you a dry chuckle. 

You closed your eyes, it might be easier that way for her, and opened up your arms, welcoming her to do what she needed to. 

••••

By the time she was done with you, you were on the ground, holding back groans of pain until she placed a chaste kiss on your lips and quickly left at the sound of the CCG trucks approaching. Kaya felt horrible for leaving you behind, but she knew you were able to deal with them and lie. After all, you convinced her that you were done with the Black Dog investigation, and she believed you. 

"(Y/N)!" Rin called out once she spotted you on the floor. "Bring the medics, quickly!" 

You let out a genuine whimper of pain and Rin cringed. "I know it hurts, but can you tell me what the hell happened?" She asked. 

"Guess she didn't love me as much as I thought." You forced out. "She saw my hand move to press the button and attacked me on the spot. A bikaku quinque doesn't work well on an Ukaku, you know. Especially with an SS rate." 

With that, you glanced at the quinque you asked Kaya to destroy, before settling your tired gaze on the now deadly serious woman. Before Rin could answer, the medics arrived and took you away before she could either question you more or call you out on your bullshit. Either way, you were glad you didn't have to talk further more and let the doctors do what ever they had to. 

••••

You were happy that Irimi hadn't incapacitated you too much. By week 3, you were free to roam around again and able to get back to work, after a few physiotherapy sessions and CCG tests to ensure you were still fit for the job, both mentally and physically. 

They had believed your story quite easily. Rin didn't even doubt you, claiming she trusted you 100%. And if an Arima trusted you, the CCG wouldn't push it any further. 

Sighing, you took one last look around the coffee shop you were in, glad to see Kaya wasn't around, and got up to pay, where a man you now knew as Koma Enji was standing. 

"Hey." You greeted, getting your wallet out to pay. Hopefully he wouldn't hate you too much for your slip up with Kaya... You knew he was close with her, and now you had a feeling he might be a ghoul, too. Not that you'd rat him out. You won't commit the same mistake twice. 

"Hey." He answered, holding out his hand for the money you gave him before typing a few numbers in the cash register, printing out the receipt, and writing something on it before giving it to you. "She's there. And make sure you're not followed, I don't think she'd want to hurt you like that again." He said, winking. 

Yeah, definitely a ghoul, then. And apparently not mad at you? Good to know. 

"Thanks Koma." You said, smiling and nodding before leaving, holding the receipt tightly in your right hand as you read the address. 

Once you arrived there, you tried the door handle, only to see it was unlocked. Carefully opening the door, you stepped in and closed it behind you, causing Kaya to immediately check out who was there. 

"(Y/N)?" She called out once she recognized your frame. She didn't want to approach you yet. There was a chance you were still mad at her about that night. 

"Not very safe to leave the door unlocked." You teased, before walking towards her. 

"I..." She sighed. "Yeah, I guess I should lock it, huh?" 

"Yeah, you should." Once you were within arms length, you wrapped your arms around her neck, smiling sweetly. "Hey, I'm not mad at you." You added in a quiet tone. 

"How can you not be? I hurt you. A lot." She answered, looking away. She couldn't look at you without feeling guilt tug at her insides. 

"You did it for a damn good reason. Besides, I'm the one who made you do it. If anything, I should be the one guilty for making you do something you weren't comfortable doing. I forgive you, Kaya. For everything." 

Irimi let out a strangled cry, turning her gaze to your eyes to look for any signs that you were lying. How could you forgive her for something like this..? 

And the answer was clear in your eyes. 

Love. 

You loved her, you'd do anything for her, you'd betray and lie to the CCG if it meant she would be safe. She should have seen it sooner. Maybe if she told you sooner, you wouldn't have panicked and pressed that button. Maybe you would have given her a chance for being honest. 

But that was all in the past, and Kaya was just glad to be alive and with you. 

"You forgive me for everything?" She said, looking for reassurance that she wasn't imagining things. 

"Well, maybe I'll take my time with the whole Hachikawa thing. He got really creepy since you tore off the bottom of his face... He's sorta hellbent on finding you now..." You trailed off. Your joke wasn't well taken. "I'm kidding! I forgive you for everything, I promise!" 

"That wasn't funny." Kaya stated, slightly frowning. "But I'm happy you're willing to give me a second chance." 

"And I'm happy you're willing to give me a second chance." You answered, before leaning forwards to capture her lips in a sweet but short kiss. You pulled away before she could kiss back, though, and smirked. 

"But you owe me a lot of coffee, okay?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 156 44
(Dear god i began writing this story when i was in 7th grade, and I re read it to discover thats wildly inappropriate. So purely out of self satisfac...
52.2K 2.1K 41
Being a CCG investigator was your dream since you were little. You wanted to be like your parents, to protect the people of Tokyo from monsters who...
5.8K 417 75
Akara?' '...' 'Akara, answer me,' Zero said, anger rising in his voice. I looked down at Zero, his set jaw and firm eyes saying all that was needed...
754K 11.5K 37
|ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP IN EACH EXPLICIT/NSFW CHAPTER!!!| | Some of these one shots are very mature and some will be triggering. If you choose to...