Stray Kids one shots/reactions

By soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS More

HI HELLO
Woojin 🐻
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
Changbin 🦄
Hyunjin 🐯
Jisung 🐹
Felix 🐨
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
They have a crush on you
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin 🦄
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin 🐯
They see you in swimwear
Jisung 🐹
Chan 🦇
They are the father of your child
Minho 🕺🏻
Woojin 🐻
They have an argument with you
Felix 🐨
They are drunk
Felix (request)
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You're on your period (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You come back home, drunk (request)
You're jealous (request)
They saw you changing (request)
Hyunjin 🐯
They say something hurtful (request)
They're cheating on you (request)
Changbin 🦄
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin 🐻
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

They are jealous

18.3K 282 68
By soulsakura

Plot : Stray Kids being jealous because you spent too much time with an other member

Woojin :

Doesn't mind showing his jealousy. Would clearly make you understand that he is annoyed by your actions towards this member. Also warning the member that « hello this girl is mine so put your hands off of her thank you ». Would be slightly upset with you but quickly forgives you after you remind him that he is the only one and that the member is only a friend.

Chan :

Would be very silent. Blames himself more than you actually. Watches you laughing with the other member from afar. So upset with it but doesn't want to show it because he knows this is stupid. His mind became a mess and he started to ask himself if he was good enough for you. You would definitely notice and reassure him as much as you could telling him that you only love him and that you are so thankful to have someone like him in your life. Would end up in a cuddle session while talking about serious stuffs.

Minho :

GLARES. Trust me I would not want to be the member you spent some times with. Because Minho is such a cute bean but when it comes to you, the bean protects but also attacks. Comes next to you and put his arm around your waist while sending cold stares to the member. Talks to you about it after, reminding you that you are only his. But couldn't stay mad at you too long and it quickly turns into a tickling fight because you want to see him laugh again.

Changbin :

He definitely can't stand it. Would clench his fist while cursing in his mind. Doesn't talk and avoid eyes contact when you are finally alone together, ignoring you. But can't resist your cuteness when you noticed and tried to make him smile again swearing that you only love him and that he is your only baby until you have a real one *winkeu-winkeu*. Would cringe at you so much but loves you anyway.

Hyunjin :

Protective boyfriend. You are his and he is yours. And he wouldn't mind showing it clearly to the member you are actually spending too much time with by hugging you from behind or holding you hand suddenly. Would talk to you after, when you are alone together, about it and you promise he is the only one in your heart. Would ask you stupid questions such as « are you sure he is only a friend ? You love me more right ? You don't feel anything when he is talking to you ? You know butterflies and stuff ? ».

Jisung :

Is very annoyed with himself. Him always being the cheering boyfriend, he is really disappointed when you laughed because of an other member. I should be the one making her laugh not him pff what's so funny anyway. Would be very whiny about it until you attack him with kisses, promising him that you only love him. Would eventually come back to his cheering mode literally two secondes after because he can't stand being mad at you for too long.

Felix :

Doesn't like it at all. Would tries to get your attention on him but since you were deeply into the conversation with the member, you just ignored him, making him more angry. Would take you suddenly by the hand, away from the member while you, confused, would just follow him. He would explain calmly that he didn't like it and you would hug him really tight, while saying that he is the only one and that the member is just a friend. Would accept your apologies only if you accept to kiss him.

Seungmin :

Annoyed is not enough to explain what he feels at this moment. Seing you being this happy with someone else, especially a member, would make him feel really bad. He would try to keep his calm but would not talk to you in the car while going home and you would know that something was definitely wrong because he is usually the cheering type especially after a day with his favorite people on earth : you and the members. You would apologize and promise that the member is only a friend and that he owns your heart already.

Jeongin :

Secretly cursing the member in his head. Would immediately feels down when he came up to you happily but saw that you were already laughing with an other member. Silent and asking questions in his mind. She likes me more than him right ? You would easily notice that something was wrong and when you asked him he would totally explode and tell you everything. You would calmly listen until he is done and reassure him after that you are only his and that the member is only a friend to you.

***

I'm so sorry about the gifs, it's quite hard to find « annoyed » videos of Stray Kids so I just used this from My Pace hope you don't mind.
*Still took them on tumblr*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 409 32
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
87.6K 1.6K 69
Stray Kids kpop boygroup texts with/without Y/N. Hope you enjoy!
355K 12K 45
❝you're much more beautiful than your artwork.❞ ⇾ non-idol!stray kids x artist!reader ⇾ completed ⇾ plagiarism in a crime. © honeysung 20...
188K 6.3K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...