Back to the Rotten Roots (Seq...

By MarenaxoxoLOL

This story is gonna be based off of Descendants 2/ Return to the Isle of the Lost. If you have not read my fi... More

Prologue
Characters/Cast
1
2
3
4
a/n: Popsy (again)
5
6
7
R.I.P Cameron Boyce

Discontinued/Hiatus

462 4 6
By MarenaxoxoLOL

Hello lovely people. Did you miss me?

I know I've been gone for a long time and have put this story off to the side. I apologize for the fact I did it so abruptly. The truth is I don't have any inspiration for this story anymore. Well, not as much as I used to. I still want to finish this series but as of right now, this time in my life, I just can't find it in myself to make this story a top priority. So for that reason I have made the decision to discontinue this story (or if I feel like coming back to it later on then you could consider this a hiatus). I understand if you're disappointed or mad but please understand that I'd rather take a break and get motivation to write and put something great out there for you guys rather than just make something that I'm not proud of and you guys might not like. Thank you for reading this story and loving the characters I created and the personalities I made through this great movie/book series.

Bye bye lovelies ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 329 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...
8.5K 126 15
When Ben made the proclamation to give the new generation a chance, he expected resistance. He expected bad mannered teens who struggled to fit in. H...
25.1K 463 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...
143 1 5
Mal, Evie, Isla, Carlos and Jay try to adjust to life in Auradon, but Mal becomes overwhelmed with pressure and returns to her roots. Disclaimer: I d...