Anhedonia || Ckonny_Nickole »...

vonlane által

"I don't see it as a disability, it's more like a syndrome. A strange one that doesn't let me enjoy in peace... Több

Credits & Proof: @Ckonny_Nickole
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5

Part 4

901 38 24
vonlane által

"Ah... go ahead, champ."

He always thought it was [just a thought of his], but now he confirmed that Chara was indeed the type of person who had the courage to face any situation without hesitation. Even if the virginity of his ass was at stake.

Menma could not be any more pleased by it. He didn't need to be told twice to seal his lips with the others, gripping his body as if he were trying to drown the Uchiha into the brick wall but the truth was that he did so with the purpose of drowning himself in that fragrance and warmth that the other emitted.

A simple kiss had never been as delicious as this one.

"Ah~ let me breathe a bit." Chara demanded with ragged breath. Before he could even say a word, the raven lowered a hand over his partner's crotch to caress it over the cloth. "I don't know how these things work..."

Menma arched a confused eyebrow. "What things? It's just sex," He groaned, anxiously bringing his hands towards the Uchiha's buttocks. "Nice ass," He admitted, touching him over the tight jeans Charasuke wore as he yearningly kissed his neck. Charasuke only let out a laugh as a response.

He felt the vibration of Charasuke's laugh in his ear mixed with his excited breathing before letting out a moan that was product of those pale hands playfully entering the rim of his jeans.

He let Chara unbutton his pants and it was him himself who lowered his underwear a bit to show him his excited member with a cocky smile that was erased as soon as he was captivated by how those dark eyes opened wider than normal-surprised as an intense red took over those pale cheeks. [Menma] thanked the streetlamp on the corner that managed to light up a bit of the alley, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to admire these reactions on Charasuke.

"Oh..." The raven exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're saying you're going to stick that thing in me?" Charasuke questioned with a strange grimace.

"Tsk. You're backing out." He quickly assumed.

"No, it's just that..."

"I get it. It's obvious you don't like the idea-"

"No! I like the idea! That's the problem, God."

Oh, another blush from the Uchiha. Menma attentively admired how the other brought a hand to his mouth, trying to hide a nervous laugh. It was impossible not to reach out and grab him by the wrist that impeded him from seeing that smile.

Shit, he seriously liked Charasuke, otherwise he wouldn't feel this tickling in his stomach from only seeing such reaction.

"This is embarrassing," The Uchiha admitted, his cheeks redder than ever from being observed and not that he minded: he loved being the center of attention.

"Shut up."

Menma wouldn't admit that this situation was embarrassing to him as well. Since when was initiating sex so complicated?

Before Chara could even add anything else, [Menma] kisses him again with desire, this time letting go of his wrist so he could have both hands free to caress the Uchiha's figure-even if it were done over the clothing. He didn't forget that they were in an alley beside a gay bar.

He could hear laughs from the drunk guys walking by as he entertained himself in sticking his hands in Chara's pants, caressing his ass while the Uchiha masturbated him and looked at him expectantly.

"Turn around." He dared to order at last as he glanced at the dark eyes before him-ones whose owner bit his lip insecurely.

"Do you know how to...?"

"I don't know," He admitted, knowing what he referred to. "But I'm about to find out so turn around."

Shit. He was beginning to feel anxious from the desire to know if sex with Chara would have a different feeling.

After a few seconds, Chara, whom at first seemed doubtful and self-conscious, ended up pulling his underwear down and turned around-bending over a bit to give the other a good view of his rear.

Fuck.

"You really do have a nice ass," He groaned, inevitably slapping the other's ass. Charasuke moaned in response, making him feel somewhat out of it. He thought it'd bother him.

"And it's virgin, so careful." The Uchiha turned his face to say so. Oh, but why did [Menma's] pulse increase after finding out about that little detail? "Hurry, I don't want them finding us." The Uchiha demanded in a low voice.

Menma arched an eyebrow, asking himself what the hell he was to do next. Deep inside, he had wanted Charasuke to not be a virgin on this end to avoid this damn problem, but no. Fuck, but he liked knowing that he'd be the first.

"I'm getting old-" Chara hummed a bit teasingly about the situation before tensing upon feeling something rub up against his anus. "I'm completely sure I won't fall if you stick it in at once, Menma." He let him now all of a sudden, more nervous than before.

"They're just fingers, scaredy-cat." He said almost as nervously as his partner. No fucking idea what he was doing.

He breathed in heavily, feeling his heart thumping against his chest before daring to slide a finger in, one that made Chara's body tense up immediately.

"AGH! It's dry, you beast!"

"Shut up!" He bellowed in shock. "Dry? Should I wet them?"

"Hn. Hell, you're impossible." He heard Chara say before said person grabbed his wrist to pull the damned fingers out.

The Uchiha turned around and Menma was about to complain until the other grabbed his hand to suck his fingers, dedicating him a lustful gaze. [Menma's] saliva seemed to have gotten stuck in his throat. The fingers that Charasuke sucked on tingled. Chara separated his precious mouth from the hand and threw his body into him in an unexpected hug.

"Shh, I'm very nervous," The Uchiha explained without looking at him.

Once again, Chara's fresh aroma was drowning his senses.

"You can put them in," The raven ordered, returning to his previous position against the wall. "While you do so, I accept kisses and touches to distract me." He said playfully.

"You're a fucking delicate princess," Menma spat, once again clinging to him and feeling his member too hard to be acting like an inexperienced idiot (which he wasn't). He pressed his member against the Uchiha's buttocks. "A delicate bitch of a princess with an excellent ass."

"Enough, shut up."

Charasuke seemed to be so embarrassed that [Menma] couldn't help but laugh at him before once again introducing the digit that Charasuke had refused. The Uchiha moaned something and [Menma] felt how [Chara's] anal walls gripped around his finger. Was this okay now? He moved it, trying to get the Uchiha to say for himself. After all, this one had no problem in expressing what he felt.

He added a second finger upon not receiving a response that gave away that Chara was in pain. This time, the raven let out a long gasp, one that made [Menma] have to lean over a bit and place his face against the other's neck to be able to hear what the other was saying with ease. He placed a kiss on the pale neck, feeling his partner's breathing become harder and he would've gotten scared had he not clearly heard from the other asking him for another finger in a tone too low for his liking.

He wasn't even penetrating him and already he felt like this was the best sex he had ever had. Instead of not feeling pleasure or interest in collaborating like always, this time, it turned out to be the opposite. He wanted to touch Charasuke, caress him, kiss him, and most importantly, slide it in so he too could enjoy.

He didn't know at what moment his free hand began masturbating the other's member trying to make him relax as he introduced more digits in his interior. Never in his life did he think of touching another guy's penis but it didn't bother him now.

Unknown steps came and went by the alley almost at the same time he simulated penetrations with his fingers on the Uchiha's ass. How much longer should they be doing this? He slapped Chara's ass since he had long stopped letting out any sound.

"W-what?" The Uchiha questioned, turning around a bit to look at him. [Menma] could tell how his pale cheeks were as red as those fine lips of his; surely he had been biting down on them not too long ago.

"Does it still hurt? Because my cock hurts from wanting to stick it in you."

"Oh! Sorry," Charasuke smiled, seeming a bit tired but, agh—Menma felt he was too damn adorable. "Let's try it."

He grunted something under his breath, something similar to an insult towards the Uchiha. Damn girl-face.

He breathed in deeply, positioning himself to enter but not before saying: "I want to hear you moan and not staying silent like a fucking blow-up doll."

Chara sent him a long glare before winking an eye, teasing him. Fuck—this guy was about to be penetrated for the first time and he looked to be as sure of himself than ever.

"You're an asshole," Was the last thing Menma said before slowly sliding inside the Uchiha who screamed in pain.

He watched as those pale hands against the brick wall clenched, tightening as Menma made way inside him. Hell, he didn't want to stop and he wouldn't; Charasuke's tightness was something he couldn't give up after longingly wishing to feel it. He felt that if he went slowly, it'd hurt the Uchiha more, and that's why, without previous warning, he rammed whatever was left to go in completely and stopped any movement.

"Are you okay?" He asked, caressing the raven's waist who was restlessly writhing.

"Why are you stopping?! Keep going, keep going! I'm cramping up!"

He blinked in confusion a few times since he thought the other wouldn't want to contninue but it was all the opposite. Chara, as if he were reading his mind, quickly added:

"I-it hurts but... agh, I'm just desperate to feel pleasure. Now!"

Yes, Charasuke was very odd and apparently, an undercover masochist. It didn't bother him the least bit. Once again, he slapped the Uchiha's ass, getting a moan out of it before starting to penetrate him and entertainingly listen to how the raven let out a bunch of swears as he writhed. The Uchiha seemed to be very insecure and uncomfortable in the position they were in because he moved around a lot, pulled his ass out more than often, or moved forward by himself. As much as he wanted, Menma couldn't understand his strange body language, although he could barely understand his verbal at times either.

Fuck, the pleasure was incredible. He was in a fucking alley with his clothes on, his cock out and ramming it into a guy who, despite only seeing his lower region, felt that he had the best body in the world and this excited him over the top. But Chara was a man—and to hell with that! Once in a while, he would lean over to bite his shoulder and bother him mid-moans to get him to stop moving around so much.

"Moan..." He demanded in a hoarse voice towards the Uchiha's ear.

"Ahh... that's what I'm doing."

"Louder than that."

In reality, he just wanted to annoy him because Chara was actually very loud despite being out in the street. He didn't expect that when he took his member out to thrust it back in deeper, Charasuke would open his mouth and let out a moan that would probably be heard around a few faraway blocks, and this was just the beginning.

"AGH! HARDER, HARDER!"

Yes, Charasuke must be some kind of masochist. Menma was penetrating him with so much strength and yearn that he thought he could part him in two but it didn't seem to bother the other; he only continued to moan and shout at him to fuck him.

And that was the shit. Never had he ever been in bed with anyone as scandalous as Charasuke and, in some way, hearing him enjoy it so much was a compliment so great that it gave more emotion to the issue, adding on the fact that surely several people were snooping around to see them fuck.

Charasuke yelled that he was going to cum and [Menma] himself felt that he was also near when his partner's anal walls tightened due to the contraction of the orgasm that Menma ended up releasing inside of him. Both their legs trembled. Charasuke seemed to be about to lose balance so Menma held on to him to keep [him from falling over].

Their breaths had long ago stopped been normal but now that they'd stopped, he could clearly listen as to how both tried to catch their breath. He stepped away from the other body, admiring how his own semen slid down pale legs.

"Oh, that was..." Chara made a pause so he could breathe. "Good, so fucking good. Fuck."

The Uchiha's commentary took a laugh out of him that even he was impressed by his own self. He was happy? He felt that way and that was strange. Seeing Charasuke pull his pants up mid comment about how horrible it'd be to walk made him feel a sensation in his stomach that was well known but before he could be bothered by the feeling of falling in love, the thought [remained]: now that he had done it with Charasuke... what would between them from now on?

He observed as the Uchiha combed his hair with his fingers, completely ignoring him. Would the Uchiha disappear again? Tsk, he wasn't going to let that happen this time. Menma grabbed his arm, determined on facing that damned Charasuke but the other had barely felt him and hugged him as if [they were a couple].*

Menma fronwed, very affected. "What are...?"

"Don't ask, but..." Charasuke smiled, his face very well close to the other's. "Again, at your house or mine."

His blue eyes opened in surprise from the question. Clearly, he wasn't going to refuse.

.

.

.

Against all odds, Charasuke didn't disappear the following day. Menma expected to have woken up that afternoon to an empty bed and with no trace of the Uchiha, as if he'd never been there, which was why he was really surprised when he discovered the raven in his kitchen in front of the stove humming along to an unknown song as he stirred a pot with a wooden spoon.

He leaned on the back of the door, attentively watching the boy who only wore underwear with great interest—as if he'd never seen a human before. Although, this was actually how Menma felt: as if he had never stood before a being as amazing as that guy with strange mannerisms and undefined sexual orientation.

The atmosphere was nice and that made him feel uncomfortable. His house had always felt cold and boring all and of a sudden, it was full of color and delicious aromas that he wasn't sure if it was from the product of what Chara was preparing or if it was from the other's rich essence that was intoxicating him once again.

That essence... the one he had enjoyed to the fullest last night. His first time in that alley could not compare to his first time on the bed. Menma recalled in fascination how they entered eating each other's mouths and pushing each other until hitting the first wall in their way to stay there for a few moments, touching each other shamelessly before Chara joked about how he'd love to be taken to bed in arms—something that Menma did with little to no effort—and it had caused euphoric laughter from the Uchiha. Laughter that was then silenced by sticking his tongue in his mouth and other things later on.

[Menma] looked at the clock. Three in the afternoon. They had gone to sleep around eight in the morning since Menma had no intentions of letting go of the exquisite pleasure Charasuke's ass gave him and the other didn't seem to want to let go of his penis. Heh, didn't Charasuke say he wasn't gay? [Menma] was seriously doubting that now.

He approached the raven from behind since his stomach begged for food. Once clinging to his back, he leaned over the boy as to catch a glimpse of what he was preparing.

"I guess I can eat some of that." He mentioned, reaching out to grab Charasuke's wrist so he could take the wooden spoon and taste the strange red sauce from the pot.

"Uh, you're heavy, Menma." The raven complained, pushing him away. "What do you think? Is it too spicy?"

Menma tasted what he now knew to be spicy chicken. It was very good but he mentioned nothing about it.

"Does nothing hurt you or what the shit?" He asked instead of replying. He inspected Charasuke's body. If it weren't because he was also in shape, those abs on the pale stomach would make him feel less manly than the Uchiha. As if that could ever happen with someone who dresses like a girl on a 'whim'. "You shouldn't even be able to stand after fucking you all night."

"Oh yeah, you're so big." Charasuke replied without an ounce of shame and pointed at him with the wooden spoon. "I woke up because I felt I'd die of pain in my ass but a quick search on remedies on the internet made it all better and now I'm good again." He assured, turning around to look for plates on the shelves. "Or at least until we're done eating because I was thinking of hurting again."

Oh? So that's how it was going to be? He had to admit that Charasuke had good endurance. A perfect one that went perfectly well with the urges he had to fuck him. He didn't even have the need to touch him to feel his cock begin to harden from imagining the Uchiha moaning his name like a possessed person.

"Sit down, I'm in a hurry to eat something." The raven demanded, bringing the plates to the table in the kitchen and patting the seat next to him so [Menma] could join him.

Menma frowned and sat on the other side, in front of the raven who let out an annoyed grunt.

"Come here."

He only looked at Charasuke before starting to eat. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked seeing how the Uchiha got annoyed upon not doing what he wanted.

"Tsk, you're unbelievable." The raven finally complained to eat in silence. Silence that Menma felt wasn't going to last long.

He was really enjoying this food. It wasn't something from another world, but it was very good. Was it because Chara made it? If so, then he'd have to seriously consider locking the Uchiha in for two reasons: cooking and fucking.

"What are you going to do today?" The Uchiha then asked, first to finish his plate and anxious.

"Fuck you again." He answered, arching an eyebrow in confusion. Charasuke had made it very clear that he wanted to continue having sex. What other plan did he have after having heard that?

The Uchiha laughed, blushing a bit by the other's response.

"Oh, that sounds nice," He admitted. "But, after? Do you have anything in mind?"

"Fuck, just say what the hell you want."

The strange light that those deep, beautiful, dark eyes gave made his hair stand. He knew that look on Charasuke—it was the one he had when something went through his mind and seemed to consider it a million times before daring to say anything, anything dangerous.

It was in these situations that the Uchiha seemed to be a mystery to him. And he liked it.

"Go out with me today," Charasuke said after a few minutes. "A date."

"Didn't you say you had a girl-"

"And now!" The other interrupted him from continuing. Those black eyes shone more than ever. Menma couldn't take his sight away from that mischievous tongue wetting those fine lips against a pale face. "I want something else..."

Menma scoffed. "What?"

He watched in interest how Charasuke leaned towards him, almost placing himself on top of the table to have his face near the other's. 'Pretty' he thought without being conscious of it.

"You have to guess what I want now..." The Uchiha mentioned, taking Menma's hand in a flirty way to suck on his fingers. "You have three chances."

Now it was Menma's blue eyes that shone intensely.

He didn't need more than one chance to guess.

.

.

.

He had a bad feeling when Charasuke left his house hours later after a bunch of shouts directed towards his person that he not forget the date that the Uchiha had spontaneously planned.

His home returned to being as cold as his person: passing from a stage of ecstasy to a feeling of emptiness that was shocking, even for him.

He didn't want to let the raven go. He had hugged him, kissed him with a strange yearn he did not know how to describe. If he were more open and not much of an asshole like he knew he was, he'd have replied the same way but no, Menma Uzumaki was not like that. His cousin-—the idiot whom he had not seen in years—inherited all the gentleness he lacked.

He had no other choice than to wait for the time to go meet up with the Uchiha in the city, fuck. Couldn't they just keep on fucking?

Despite the lack of emotion that now attacked him, he felt a relief that even his 'syndrome' couldn't push away from him: relief. Relief upon knowing that the emotion he had when he was with Charasuke didn't disappear even after having had sex, because effectively, the Uchiha turned out to be the exception to his problem.

Shit, but he had said he had a girlfriend. Was it true or not? He didn't really want to go out with the Uchiha (Menma didn't know what it was like to have a partner) but he'd like to have him only for himself and he was almost sure that Charasuke would agree if he proposed it to him.

An open relationship. Ah, that sounded nice.

With that in mind, the time came around and he headed towards the club that Chara had insisted on remembering the address, almost shouting it at him while Menma fucked him against the living room window.

He arrived in no time at the place that didn't seem to stand out in comparison to the other clubs he had been in. Without any doubt, he entered with a single objective that he immediately found sitting at a table next to someone. He arched an eyebrow; he thought it'd be just the two of them.

"Menma!" Chara greeted, getting up from his chair at the same time as the girl sitting next to him. Her pink hair got his attention for a few seconds and then he ignored her. "This is Sakura, my grilfriend."

"A pleasure."

His girlfriend. A girl whose hair was the only thing that made her stand out from the other women. She didn't seem to be someone Charasuke would chose as a partner despite him smiling at her and her smiling in response with a blush that was product of the Uchiha's appeal. Menma couldn't understand how someone so simple to his eyes could even dare to stand next to the show that was Charasuke. He was sure Chara attracted more looks than anyone.

He didn't greet her back, not even after the girl asked if he was okay. His eyes were fixed on Charasuke's who held his gaze. He could feel disappointment upon knowing that he had a partner. Anger for knowing that he was just another toy for the Uchiha and a bunch of other things upon finding out about the existence of the girlfriend Chara seemed to not care about in the least but something in those eyes made him feel emotional. As if they gave him an anticipation for an adrenaline he'd experience that night and seal both their destinies.

What was it? Charasuke's tilted smirk didn't seem to want to give him more clues other than inciting him to ask what was about to happen. Charasuke bit his bottom lip without his girlfriend noticing it, appearing anxious all of a sudden.

"Sakura, my love," The Uchiha said, turning towards her. "Excuse us a moment."

He didn't have to mention it twice for her to understand that they should disappear from her sight and it was Chara who gave the first step between the both of them, grabbing him by the arm to take him towards a zone far from the club near the dorms that were arranged for those who desired other types of services.

"Are you playing with me?" He questioned angrily, immediately facing the Uchiha whose precious face wouldn't hurt unless the reply was affimative.

Again, the other put on a strange expression, the same as before. What type of chaos was Charasuke planning this time?

"No," Chara replied, getting closer to him, playing with the zipper on his leather jacket. "I was actually waiting for you to start playing with me in front of her."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"You should've thrown me on top of the table as soon as you saw me with her, not act all serious and appear calm." The Uchiha commented, passing his arms around the other's neck to hug him. Charasuke's rich aroma was made present along with his warmth. "Ah, what am I going to do with you, my grumpy kitten. You never do what I want you to do."

If Charasuke hadn't been telling him this with that husky voice of his that would give any girl goosebumps, making her succumb to his wishes, he'd have pushed him away to demand a reasonable explanation. But now his head was full of the raven's sensuality and wouldn't dare push him away until not having squeezed the last drop of ecstasy the other could give him.

He grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to his body to feel him closer and in the meantime, feel his excited member. He grunted in excitement and Charasuke replied to that with a moan.

"I'm gonna do you right here, damn it." He warned, putting the raven to the test to check if he was really cornering him to do what he thought he wanted to do.

"In front of her," The Uchiha said, kissing his cheek. "I want her to see how you fuck me while I scream, pleasured by your cock."

Without a doubt, the Uchiha was a mess.

And this fascinated him.

He bit the other's lower lip, expecting to get a reaction out of Charasuke from it, and it did. Their lips met in a damp and dirty kiss that was prasied by a drunk couple that passed by and commented how the hallways weren't for fucking, that there were rooms for that but they all seemed to be full at the moment. Chara's hands had unbuttoned both their pants and rubbed their members together.

Charasuke laughed as he lowered his pants entirely and stuck the middle finger out towards the meddlesome guy, a finger that Menma took and started sucking on to get the Uchiha's attention.

"I had a dream where you carried me and fucked me that way," Chara shamelessly let out.

And clearly Menma was going to give him whatever he wanted. He grabbed him by the waist to hold him up, feeling the raven's bare legs wrap around his waist to get a grip and without thinking too much of it, he penetrated him with force, moving his hips forward while his partner helped out by moving up and down.

The music was at a considerably high volume that didn't let him hear anything arround him—as if he needed it since he had the Uchiha biting his shoulder, moaning loudly in his ear while he penetrated him with difficulty from the position Charasuke chose to be fucked in.

He felt the Uchiha place his cheek on his shoulder, looking towards a direction oppposite of his face. He thought perhaps [Chara] was in search of air since he continued moaning and moving in his arms, begging him not to stop, but he felt a change in the hot ambient.

It was a quick glance. Just a move of the head as he looked towards the direction from what Charasuke seemed to be looking at since he wasn't turning to look at him and there he saw her, standing there.

The pink-haired girl was covering her mouth with both hands in surprise. His blue eyes opened in shock and a tingling sensation bothered his stomach but he didn't stop penetrating the Uchiha—one who parted from the hug he was giving him to then give him a kiss as if he hadn't seen the girl there. This was a lie because as soon as he needed air, those dark eyes turned with malice towards her and he dedicated a cruel smile as he opened his mouth to let out a loud moan, product of the orgasm that made it clear he was enjoying it.

And Menma surprised himself, enjoying it even more than the Uchiha from the adrenaline he was experiencing as he came inside Charasuke's narrowness.

***

*Here, the original text is 'lo abrazó como si a una pareja se tratara' which directly translates 'as if it were about a couple.' It wouldn't make sense to write it out like that, so I translated it to what it "really" means. You know? In another sense but with the same meaning.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
56.3K 1.3K 17
Angel isn't as unfazed by words and as happy as he seems. Everyone thinks Angel couldn't give a fuck about what people think of him or what they say...
119K 1.5K 19
What if all the teachers, class 1A and 1B and a few pro's see the multiverse of our favorite cinnamon roll? (Art in chapters are not mine! Google is...
64.1K 1.8K 51
Fire Fist Ace, 2nd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, has been trying to deny his feelings. His feelings for who? Well, it's none other th...