I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 3 - I'm home
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Party 42 - Hotel Bed
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 46 - Wedding party
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton
News
Book 3 is Up!

Part 44 - So fine

48.1K 1.4K 50
By heyitsbubble

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

I woke up early that day then went straight into the gym in the hotel where there was only me inside of the gym cause it was so early in the morning.

It was too early where i could see the sky was still so dark, the glass wall around the hotel room revealed a beautiful view from the city complete with the cold breeze that blown that tingling on my skin.

A pair of earphones were plugged into my ears while i was running on the treadmill, my eyes were sticked into the view from the glass wall in front of me while my legs were running on it.

My body was there but my mind was on her, i hadn't met her almost a week because she made me wait until the day where we actually going to meet at the aisle. Well she was actually amazing, she always did something that made me falling all over back to her. Every action that she did, even it naturally came out of nowhere from her she always amazes me. She had a lot of surprise, and I couldn't wait to through a lot more surprises with her in my life.

My lips curled into a smile when my head suddenly played my memories with her, started from the first time we met. Until a few days ago where she bought some lingeries with my credit card, ugh such a teaser. But i liked her that way, i would never got bored of her.

I printed a lot of pictures of us then wrote the memories that i had with her on every pictures that i printed, i asked Laura to give me her heels before they put it inside of her closet so i could write something on her shoes. I was thankful that Laura was so kind and she understood, she didn't even ask me why she was just being so kind and helpful. I was so excited to know her reaction when she opened it, i wished it could make her morning.

I was done working out and i was making my way back to my hotel room, we booked half of the hotel room for our families and friends cause there were so many of them coming from across the country. They were so excited to know that the girl that was going to be my wife was Lana, cause they pretty knew her well.

I took a shower then checked on my phone to see it was finally 8 in the morning, but Lana hadn't text me and i thought she wasn't awake yet so i decided to call her that morning. I tapped on the screen then after a few rings she finally picked up,

"Hello?" Her sweet angelic voice greet me,

"Hey morning" i said to her.

"Hey" she said.

"This is our day, how are you feeling?" I asked her as i made my way to the balcony inside of my room to see the morning traffic.

"Excited" she said and i could tell from her voice that she was happy.

"Where are you?" She asked me.

"In my family's hotel with the whole family member" i said.

"Me too" she said with a low voice and i knew she was probably still closing her eyes.

"I have something for you" i said.

"What?" She asked.

"Check your closet" i said, i could hear she was started to move from wherever she was then began to walk.

"Then check out there was box of shoes, open it" i said.

"I'll open it after i hung up to this phone" she said.

"Okay it's all up to you" i smiled.

"Gotta go for a breakfast" i said.

"See you at 4 baby" i said before hung up the phone.

"See you byee" she said then the phone call ended.

I put my phone back into my black jeans pocket before making my way to the third floor for breakfast, i knew my parents were already there cause they were never late. Yes they were the one who teach me to be on time, so everyone knew me as the super on time guy it was all because of them and I promised myself to teach my kids to be on time too cause it's very important.

When I arrived at the third floor i saw so many families and friends were already there, they were still wearing their casual clothes. Some of them were greeting me, i could see some of my cousin's children were running around chasing one another.

I spotted my parents were sitting next to one another while enjoying their breakfast, i saw my grandparents were also sitting next to them. I greet them first before walking to where Ezra, Floyd, Justin and Jace were sitting.

"Hey dude!" Justin greet me as i began to sit in front of them.

"This is such a very cool hotel" Ezra said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Where are you guys going to stay tonight?" Justin asked me.

"We're going to stay here tonight but we're going to leave straight to the airport for our honeymoon tomorrow morning" i said.

"Woaah hoohoo sounds exciting!" Ezra said.

"First night first.." Justin teased which made the guys were started to laugh.

"Oh shut up" i said.

"Couldn't believe you guys were back together and getting married!!" Justin being as hype as always.

"After 6 years of being miserable" Ezra teased.

"Ohoho now look who looks miserable" Justin mocked Ezra.

"Hey you too dude " Ezra said.

"Owh i think he haven't know" Floyd finally said.

"Oh i think everyone haven't know" jace said.

I wondered what I hadn't know cause they looked weird, like there were a big new that everyone hadn't know.

"What?" Ezra asked.

"Apollo you didn't know?" Floyd asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"Justin is dating your cousin Alicia" Jace said and i felt surprise but i also knew it.

"It's obvious, Lana and I actually predicted it" i said.

"Yeah dude she was pretty unique yet also interesting" Justin said.

"Her personality is just like you" i said to him.

"Yeah i think so" he said.

"How's the media didn't spot her?" Ezra asked.

"As a Hamilton she was also pretty popular in a fashion world though" jace said.

Yeah Alicia caught the media so many times because of her look and fashion taste, the media actually caught her because of our families line but somehow her look really caught then.

"We actually keep our relationship off camera, we had to be so careful" Justin said.

"It means you have to keep your hands off of her cause the media will be waiting outside the venue tonight" Jace said.

"Yeah i know" Justin said.

"You break her heart i'll break your career" i said.

"Wooohoo" ezra said.

"Chill.." Justin said.

"So what's up with your life ez?" Jace asked.

"I'm single and" Ezra said.

"Sad" jace said.

"Boohoo" Justin said and that was the time where Ezra jokingly punch him which made our tables were the noisiest tables in the room.

"Guys i think we should be a little calm cause look, the Hamiltons are looking at us like a piece of junkies" Floyd said which made me smile, their faces were so funny when they realized that we were talking too loud.

"Oops sorry guys" Ezra said.

"Wherever I'm hanging out with you guys, it always feels like we're hanging out in our high school canteen" Justin said then it made us laugh again, yeah that was a fact it always felt like that.

~

It was almost the time where I button up my white shirt while looking into myself on the mirror alone inside of the closet. It was just me who was standing inside of the closet until my dad walked in, he saw me standing alone until he helped me to put on the black outer.

"There you go son" he said.

"Thank you dad" i said.

His piercings blue eyes were looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes, he was looking at me deeply with a meaningful eyes. We were standing in the middle of a silent until he let out a breath, then his hand moved into my left shoulder.

"You grown up so fast" he let out a breath.

"It feels like you just learned to ride a bike yesterday" he said which made my lips cracked into a smile.

"Then now in a few minutes you're going to be a husband to a lovely girl" he said and it made my eyes looking down onto the floor.

"Everyone made a mistake, and it's very lucky for them to have their second chance" he said then i nodded.

"I always trust you my son, I believe that you're going to be a great husband and of course a great dad for your kids in the future"

"Karl, he trusted you since day one" he said which reminded me of Lana's dad, he was the first person to trust me for taking care of her precious daughter.

"So make sure to take care of her, treat her right, and of course take care of yourself okay son" he said which made me taking a deep breath to see my dad's pair of blue eyes.

He slowly pulled me into a warm hug which made my arm automatically wrapped around him too,

"I love you son"

"I love you dad, thank you" i said.

My dad was always be the best man figure in my life, even though i always wanted a brother but his figure was enough for me. I couldn't ask for a better dad than him, i felt so grateful.

"Oh handsome boys" my mom voice revealed which made us broking the hug, i found her was smiling at both of us while she was wearing a long dress.

"Oh darling, you're getting married" my mom said and i could see her teary eyes. She walked closer to me before pulling me into a hug,

"My boy" she whispered as she was hugging me and i could see my dad was sending me a funny look.

"Oh come on, Alicia and your friends are in the living room" my mom said which made me surprise to know that Alicia was with the guys which meant that she was with Justin too.

I nodded before making my way out of my closet into my bedroom until Alicia suddenly jumped then wrapped her arm around my neck as the guys were looking at me with the glass of champagne on their hands from the living room.

"Oh cousin you look so freaking fine today, I cannot believe you're getting married today" she said to me while still hugging me.

Since I don't have any siblings, Alicia was the closest cousin to mine cause she is the same age as mine. She was like my own little sister and since that I promise myself that i was going to protect her.

"Yeah and I cannot believe you're dating my best friend" I whispered to her which only us could hear that.

"You know?" She whispered back.

"Lana and I actually predicted it" i said then she finally let go of me.

"Really?" She asked me with her sparkling blue eyes.

"Yeah we saw the way you met him at Diana's party" i said while looking into her eyes.

"Oh yeah, and I'm just super happy, he's just-" she said trying to say something.

"He's just Amazing" she smiled in a relief.

"Okay whatever I'm so excited today!" She said before started to walk into the living room.

I followed where she went then greet my friend who were already on their tuxedo, and their hair were so freshly combed which made me wanna laugh.

"You look so fine Mr Hamilton woah, you can take my career away if my agent knows you" Justin said as i walked into the living room.

"The media were waiting outside" Floyd said while laughing.

"Yeah the news about both of them getting married are literally everywhere" Alicia said while sitting right next to Justin.

"Really?" Ezra asked her.

"Yeah it's in the internet, tabloids, Magazine and stuff" Alicia said.

"Yeah, Even my co workers were asking me about your wedding dude" Jace said.

"Uhm Gentlemen, i think we should go now" my dad suddenly cut our conversation, Yes he was the time keeper.

"Uh um! Ladies are here too" Alicia said before getting up then put the glass of champagne on the table.

"Okay ladies too lets go Alicia" My dad smiled as she walked out the room first.

"Come on Aunty Daisy lets go" Alicia said before wrapping her arm around my mom's shoulder cause she was a lot taller than my mom.

All of us walked out of the room and i was the last person to walked out of the room with Floyd next to me. We were walking down the hall when everyone was already walked away first, well Floyd was actually the closest person to mine since back in high school. I could tell he was the truest one cause he could tell me what was wrong and what was right,

"Hey man" i said to him.

"Yeah"

"Thanks for always being there for me" i said to him and he returned it with a simple smirk.

"You're acting like a girl" he said.

"Yo I'm being serious" i said.

"Yeah man, your welcome" he said.

"I'm happy to see both of my best friends happy" Floyd said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Your welcome" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 168 34
......................... "What is your fucking problem Ciara Aaget" he roared making me clutch onto the table as i flinched a little back. "You, you...
6.6M 226K 34
"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married." He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-" "Stop." I smiled...
47.3K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
1.5M 53.1K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...