A Hybrid love story (K. Mikae...

By TeresaHeishtein

Lydia Grace Martin. A thousand year old hybrid who outsmarted Mother Nature herself. Half banshee and half wi... More

Welcome❤
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Thank you!
XIV
XV
XVI

VIII

2.8K 56 9
By TeresaHeishtein

Lydia's POV

"Rebekah?" 

"Lydia?" 

I blink away my tears before speeding over to Rebekah and tackling her in a bear hug. I feel her her arms wrap around me hugging back as we stand in the middle of the room, both completely ignoring Klaus' existence. 

"I thought you were dead!" Rebekah exclaims once we pull away from the hug.

"Yeah I thought that about you too." I say wiping away the one tear that managed to fall. 

"But how are you here?" she asks with curious eyes. "Are a vampire like me?" she adds. 

"Well yeah- no... not exactly?" I say the last part in a question since I'm not really sure how to explain it to her. 

"What do you mean not exactly? How-"

"I'll explain everything later. Now from what your brother, who is just by the way a total idiot, said there is someone you'll want to see." I cut my best friend off making her frown a little. 

"I heard that love." Klaus comments from behind me.

"Yeah, that was kind off the point." I say sending him a fake smile before calling out. "Would you stop hiding in the shadow like the stalkerish creep Edward from twilight and come out to meet my best friend!" 

"You're not funny." Stefan grumbles as he steps into the light making Bekah's eyes go wide.

"Fuck you bambi murderer, I'm hilarious and you're just jealous." I snap before stepping aside to give the two a bit space, well as much as I can when I get pulled into Klaus' side by his arm. 

"Stefan?" Rebekah's voice has a happy edge to it which makes me glare up at the hybrid holding me close to him because Stefan's looking at her in confusion. 

"Would you be so kind?" I snap at him still glaring. Klaus sighs in defeat before walking to Stefan and looking deep into his eyes compelling him.

"Now you remember." Stefan's eyes flutter closed for a moment before he opens them and shock spreads over his features when he looks at Rebekah.

"Rebekah?" he asks a small smile coming to his lips. Awww, I ship it!

"Stefan..." Klaus who has meanwhile made his way back next to me, much to my annoyance and happiness, calls out but trails off at the end. Stefan turns to him and looks shocked once. 

"I remember you. We were friends." he says his mouth practically hanging open. 

"We are friends." Klaus states  with a smile, a real smile. If Klaus was always like this I can quite easily imagine myself forgiving him. Then he turns to Rebekah who is looking at Stefan like he's a statue of a Greek god made of marble which makes me roll my eyes mentally, it's been what? 3 minutes and I already got pushed aside for someone with a mop of hero hair on his head. "And now the reason you're here." Klaus starts which makes me scoff, and the rude idiotic hybrid is back. "Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch." 

"The original witch?" Bekah scoffs. 

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus voice is now demanding which makes me clench my fists. Rebekah touches her neck with a small smile which fades very quickly when she seems to not find what she wanted. Her expression turns into confused but also pissed. 

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" she yells at Klaus anger dripping from every word. 

"I don't know. I didn't touch it." Nik says with a bored-like sigh. 

"We need to find it Nik! Now!" Rebekah's voice is now worried. Klaus grabs her shoulders and shakes her angrily.

"Tell me it's not what she needs! REBEKAH!" I speed over and shove his hands off her but grip his one of his hands tightly. Sensing his anger I push aside my anger at him and interlock our fingers together to which his tense body instantly relax and I receive a squeeze from him. Looking at Rebekah I see her glare at Nik before speeding to her coffin and looking through it. When she doesn't find the necklace there she growls in frustration slams it closed and throws it off the trolley-like thing it was one. 

I take a glance at Stefan and see his face laced with what I'd say is fear. The hell? I use my magic to get into his mind. I'm pretty sure if my eyes could go any wider they'd pop out because what I found out is far beyond just ordinary shocking. I see him look at me with his own eyes wide, he probably felt me looking around in his head, and right now I'm glad Klaus isn't watching us.

Because not only is Elena Gilbert alive, which is shocking to me itself, no. She also has Rebekah's necklace because Stefan gave it to her.

_________________________________________________

I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at a dress I chose to try on. I already picked out a pair of shoes I'd wear with it, now I just need to find the right size. Doing a little twirl I smile at my reflection, my strawberry blonde hair fall down my back like a waterfall only two strands framing my face on each side while an eggplant purple dress with a thin black belt is on my body. It shows off just the right amount of cleavage and legs to get attention and hugs my curves in all the right ways. Feeling confident and wanting to get his attention I push aside the curtain and step out of the changing cabin to stand in front of Klaus where I do an elegant twirl. 

"So what do you think? Is it worth buying?" I ask with a smile on my face as I look at Nik who is clearly checking me out with his mouth hanging open. Moving my gaze to Stefan I see him in the exact same state so I plaster a smirk on my face and saunter over to the man. Placing a finger under both, Stefan's and Klaus', chins I close their mouths. "Close your mouths you don't want to catch flies. And you save it for Rebekah." I direct the last part to Stefan who instantly blushes at the mention of the blonde original who just so happens to be my best friend. I feel a hand caress up and down my arm which makes my head snap head to the right so I'm facing Klaus as I drop my hand from Stefan's face. 

"I'd say it's definitely worth buying." he says with a smile while keeping his hand on my exposed arm. Seeing Klaus smile like that makes the corners of my mouth twitch unconsciously and I mentally curse myself. How could I stay mad at him? Ugh, I got myself into some deep shit with this man. Finally giving in I smile widely and give him a quick hug before scurrying off into the cabin to put on the shoes. 

"There has to be more to this dress." I hear Rebekah's voice come from the cabin next to mine and I can just imagine the frown on her face. I smirk before walking out and plopping down into an armchair next to Klaus'. 

"If there was, it wouldn't make you look as hot as I'm sure you look right now Bekah." I say with a laugh at my friend's complaining. A few seconds later Rebekah walks out, a black dress hugging her curves tightly showing off her cleavage and her long slim legs. I look her up and down before letting out a loud whistle.

"Jesus Rebekah! We are so going to a party and you're so wearing that dress. I can already see the man dropping at your feet like flies, you my friend look totally killer." I say with a wink and Rebekah grins at me before a frown replaces it as she looks down at herself in the dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah question raising a brow. "Except you Lydia, of course you never." she says sending me an apologetic smile after spotting the slightly offended look on my face. "You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." she adds. 

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus comments shooting a glance in my direction. I raise a brow at him before rolling my eyes with a smile, I push myself up from the armchair and take the glass of champagne he's holding. Making sure to hold his gaze I take a sip of the delicious liquid before handing it back to him. 

"And what's this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah exclaims snapping me from our little staring contest. I blush slightly as I turn around sit back down. Dammit what is this guy doing to me? 

"It's dance music." Stefan answers her question.

"Who would dance to this?" Rebekah asks in a disbelieving tone. 

"You two certainly could." I point out making the soon-to-be-couple blush heavily. 

"Are we done?" Klaus asks from his place probably quite annoyed by us now. 

"And why are you so grumpy?" Bekah asks him while walking over. 

"I needed one thing from you for my witch so she could find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus says and out of the corner of my eye I see Stefan lower his head guiltily. Oh that's right, he gave it to Elena for which I want to slap him at this very moment. 

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah snaps at her brother annoyed before making her way to stand in front of Stefan. "So what do you think?" 

"I think you look beautiful but sexy at the same time." Stefan says earning himself a glare from Klaus and a bright happy smile from Rebekah. Not wanting Klaus to cause problems I move my chair closer to him and grasp his hand in my own, when he turns to face me with a raised brow I just send him a look which pretty clearly says don't-you-dare-to-ruin-the-moment-or-I-will personally-kick-your-ass-all-the-way-to-Sunday. Letting out a sigh he gives my hand a gentle squeeze before he starts rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand in circles. 

"Alright. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan states after Rebekah disappears into the changing room. "Lydia, mind to join me?" I tense at the tone of Stefan's voice before nodding and following him out, separating my hand from Klaus' in the process. We walk down the street in silence before Stefan comes to an abrupt stop and looks at me with a blank stare. "Lydia what the hell are you doing?"

"Stefan, I just... I can't stay away from him. I swear I tried but I'm just falling too fast and to be honest I think I should at least enjoy it before my body comes crashing against the concrete." I say with a huff.

"Okay, just be careful. I mean it does look like he really cares for you but I don't really trust that much. I don't want to see you get hurt." Stefan says as we start walking again. 

"I promise to be careful." I say smiling at the younger vampire's concern. "Anyway, enough about me. What about you and Rebekah? You seem pretty taken by my sister, how come?" I say grinning as I link our arms, happy at how easy it is now that I'm wearing heels. Why do I have to be so short? 

"What? No! There's nothing between us-" 

"Yet."

"We're just friends-"

"For now."

"Would you please stop it?" Stefan huffs after I interrupt him for the second time. "What is it with you? You're acting weird." he grumbles.

"You two are just so cute together! I swear to everything holy that if anyone tries to bring down my ship I will rip them to shreds, I honestly can't understand how you could have dated Elena and talking about Elena- Are you out of your damn mind?!" I whisper-shout the last part as I deliver a swift elbow to his ribs. 

"Ow! Jesus Lydia." Stefan mumbles rubbing his side. "I just wanted to protect Elena from Damon, the necklace is full of vervain. And as for how I could have dated her, please take under consideration that I was compelled to forget about Rebekah so my taste in women went down drastically since then." I let out an excited squeal at Stefan's words.

"Awww! You like her don't you?" I ask him grinning. 

"Honestly Lydia?" he asks and I nod reassuringly. "I'd take a stake to the heart for her." Stefan sighs running a hand through his hair. My mouth drops open.

"Woah Stef! Where did that come from?" 

"I don't know, I think it was there since the 20s but I don't want her to know just yet." he says looking at me pleadingly. 

"Of course that's not my secret to tell. But not going to be happy when she finds out about the necklace, just a small FYI." I say looking at him worriedly. Stefan groans loudly.

"I know, I'm going to tell them just not now." I nod my head. Seeing an empty alley I grab a man walking down the street with a suit on. I push him against the brick wall and look deep into his eyes.

"You won't scream and you won't run." I say compelling him before sinking my fangs into his neck and draining him. After the man falls to the ground in a heap I look at Stefan who's draining a young girl. My eyes zero on a colorful sign hanging in the air and an excited smile spreads on my lips. 

"Stefan!"

- to be continued -

__________________________________________________

Another chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment, by the waaay! If any of you people want a one-shot about a character from TVD or TO let me know! You can find it in my book of one-shots for any fandom named 'A little bit of everything'. 

Peace out! 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.3K 41
The Hybrid's Witch Book One Cassidy Grimes was just a simple witch until the day her parents died in a car accident. She was saved for a purpose-to h...
1.5M 28.8K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
2.1K 54 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up only grasping her witch side, but ne...
7.7K 217 15
Where the Salvatore sister becomes hooked on the fascination of the big bad hybrid. Where she can't stand how her brothers are obsessed over elena Gi...